All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3913 Frankston Hwy, Tyler, TX, 75701, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Best customer service we've had in a very long time. This hotel was the cleanest I have ever stayed at. Only the beds could have been more comfortable, but they were pretty good for hotel sleeping.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Carrie
"Great room. Low price."
Clean and convenient location. The staff was friendly as well. More than I expected based on the low price.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Hard beds"
It was okay. Staff was excellent. Beds are super firm, I don't like hard beds
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Wanda
"In need of updating"
This hotel was really showing it's age. I would not recommend it to other travelers.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Lori
"baymont Tyler, TX"
2. The hotel was not what I imagined. The issues were: a. The phone didn’t work and they had to bring a new phone in, I was in 206 and my phone said 117 b. The TV was so small that you couldn’t see it well and it was on the wall and the only viewing spot was the bed. c. The fitness center had 2 pieces of equipment and one was broken. d. They have no way to print boarding passes. e. TV channel directory was not available and they has to make a copy of it for me to use. f. There was no shuttle service and I know that wasn’t indicated beforehand but it was close and would have helped me. g. The motel location was in a rather bad part of town. Made one a little nervous going out at night.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very clean - great value"
Extremely clean, new hotel with great service. Breakfast includes waffles, pastries, cereal and hard boiled eggs. We stayed here for three nights over Thanksgiving while visiting family in Tyler and plan to stay at this hotel again over Christmas.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Myra D
"Standard Hotel"
Nothing outstanding just normal hotel. Breakfast was just Microwaved food and options were very limited in comparison to the breakfast offered at other similar concepts.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"6 night stay"
Great service,clean spacious room,comfortable bed and pillows. Great 6 night stay. No complaints at all.
6 night trip May 24, 2014
Tjnmj
"No frills, clean, comfortable"
Good for budget-minded travelers. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable overall. Didn't spend a great deal of time in the room so didn't mind the sparse furnishings. Good to have a fridge/micro and breakfast available. There is an overabundance of use of some kind of air fresheners in the lobby and room but I only noticed it upon entering the hotel/room. Staff were cordial and efficient overall but I did not like having to put a $25 incidental fee on my card 'in case I stole something from the room'. Parking was not an issue and laundry is available. Mid-week stay was quiet.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Jaxx
This is a fairly new hotel...so I wouldn't expect anything less...it is pricey for the location....was expecting a hot breakfast that was advertised but it was merely a continental breakfast...
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Christy
"clean and quiet - great breakfast"
Hotel was a great location for us. South Tyler - but far enough west to be out of the congestion. We will stay again!
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
glenda
Great comfortable stay!
4 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
Rodolfo lopez
"Don't stay here if you are driving UHaul trucks"
Really bad parking accommodations. We had two UHaul trucks and had to park alongside the dumpster. Wasn't allowed to park in normal parking area even though motel was not fully booked.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Elaine
"Good hotel at a good price"
The overall experience was very good. the staff was very attentive. The room was comfortable.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Great place!"
Over all the hotel room/service was great... Only problem I ran into was the pillows.. Pillows were soo small I had to put 4 together to make it one normal size pillow... Also the shower.. It felt like a mist was coming out of the shower head.. No water force at all!!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Pj
"Nice place to spend a couple of nights"
Not the fanciest place, but clean and accomodating. Convenient to everything in Tyler too.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2013
Marcyann
"Great value and service for anyone."
Great place to stay, easy to find, superb breakfast.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Terry
"wonderful vacation"
I love this place . I would recommend thus place to family and friends. And I will be bacj.. ir felt like home away from home. Thr owners are awesome and take care of there guest. .
Other trip May 30, 2013
norma
"Friendliness"
I understand that there are someti es issues with guests. However, I don't thinkthey should be so quick to call law enforcment if they aren't sure of the circumstances. I saw a customer passed out in the parking lot and it turns out he booked a room because he was so tired and never got to sleep in it! Hope he was refunded.
1 night business trip May 7, 2013
Alvertice
"amazingly clean hotel!!!"
Extremely Friendly Staff; Very Clean Room!!! I Would Definitely Stay Here Again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Hotel.com stepped up and helped"
We were originally booked into a hotel that "over-booked". Hotel.com stepped up and found us a nicer replacement hotel at no increase in cost to us...........Very impressed with your service
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
JRF
"Very nice stay during a very trying time"
had a very good experience here, would definitely recommend a stay here. Clean room, great service!
2 night trip Oct 13, 2012
"Just around the corner"
I registured after reading many of the negative reviews. Upon my arrival I was warmley greeted with accomodations ready to be occupied. I enjoyed my stay and would consider another stay at your facility.
1 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2012
Fred D
"Overall, nice but not great"
Room was clean except for bathtub area where we found some mold. The maid cleaned this area but we had to point it out first. The complimentary breakfast was barely anything. A couple of tiny muffins and some cold cerial in a flimsy styrofoam bowl. Otherwise, the room was good, the location fairly quiet, and the staff helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2012
RP
"clean and convenient"
It was enjoyable. The staff was professional and polite. Room was very clean and smelled good. The motel was easy to get to and the location was perfect for accessing food, gas,and interesting sights. However, we did experience a few plumbing problems. I would stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2012
Courtney
"My visit"
I think the hotel is not bad overall...I chose this hotel because I thought it was fairly new and would have a more modern feel. The business center had 1 computer and I had to ask for some paper to print my boarding passes. The manager on duty asked how many pieces of paper I needed?? The walls were very thin because I could easily hear people talking in the next room or hear their cell phones ring. I would not recommend this hotel if you're accustomed to more upscale hotels. I would not stay at this hotel again.
4 night trip Jul 5, 2012
LaWanda
"Very Nice Accomodations. Convenient to attractions"
Rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2012
"Good Facilities but a Poor Parking Situation"
This was my second stay and the hotel and I was satisfied except for the parking when I return Saturday night. About 25% of the parking lot was taken up by about 10 or 12 trucks from a tree trimming service and the rest of the lot was full with NO EMPTY SPACES! I had to park on the shoulder of the road overnight.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2012
"Cool"
Comfortable, right around the corner from where I needed to go
Other trip Jun 13, 2012
"Preventative Maintenance Needed"
The complimentary wireless never worked in the 2 days we were there. We called the desk and they were to bring a network cable, which we got 2 hours later. The door stuck, the remote batteries were dead and the place smelled bad. Not a repeater for me.
2 night trip May 27, 2012
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler

"Best hotel in Tyler!"
05/20/15 mackenziej2
I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Wonderful, friendly and professional staff. Very clean hotel and a wonderful breakfast every morning. I have been staying in Tyler off and on the past few months and this is by far the best hotel in town! I will definitely return!
"We will return !"
05/19/15 Meshiap Seagoville, Texas
This was our second time staying! The first time was very last minute but we were able to get a room with no problem. This time with our two kids and we Loved the customer service and clean rooms. They really liked the free breakfast. It was Quiet also!
"Terrible Customer Service, dirty, etc."
05/18/15 Megan H Tyler
I have nothing good to say about this hotel/motel other than the breakfast isn't too bad. Due to it being privately owned they aren't willing to work with you if you need to make a cancellation, even if it is multiple days in advance. The walls are paper thin so you can hear everything happening in the hall and next door to you. The carpets are stained. They typically have collegiate/high school sports teams that stay there so prepare to be woken up around 1am by a group of young guys having a party in the hallway, please refer to my earlier comment regarding the walls! Lastly, for the amount you spend for a room ($100+) per night I would assume you would have decent towels, decent pillows, etc. but thats just not the case with this place.
"Good Stay"
04/30/15 scorpio1030 East Saint Louis, Illinois
Pulled into Tyler and stopped at Baymont. Had read some unsettling reviews on this site but my husband wanted to go in and check things out. My husband questioned Don whom was extremely helpful and very accommodating! Everything was in its place and the dining area was very nice and clean. Therefore despite the reviews my husband and I decided to stay and we do not regret our decision. Had a restful night! Thank you to Don and staff!
"Worst experience ever!"
04/24/15 alnap2010
Anna quoted my family a price and then the next day spoke with the manager Amy and all we wanted was clarification on the price and she just cancelled our rooms and said, "We(management) have the right to refuse service! Kept trying to call back and she hung up on Me. Worst experience o will never stay here and I did was try and book a room.they should be ashamed of the way they treated me.
"More of a "motel" than a hotel"
03/20/15 Fitch S Garland, Texas
I wouldn't say the place is BAD but it wasn't good... The free breakfast had the usual waffles, pastries. It also included sausage patties (not that great) and biscuit and gravy. The following day I noticed that the pastries were in the same place (I look for stuff like that to see how fresh they are). I'm sure the biscuits are done daily. The other complaint would be the smell... The room had a dingy, musty smell. It's a basic room... don't expect much more than a bed and shower. Speaking of showers, don't be surprised if the shampoo/conditioner are used. I read other reviews of people complaining about their bottles being half empty and sure enough, our conditioner had obviously been used before and not replaced. Lastly, I had provided a tax exempt form. The clerk at check-in did not know how to process the tax exempt but would ask their manager. They didn't ask the manager and it was difficult getting the account fixed.
"Rules only accomidates the Manager not the guest."
03/17/15 Sandra C Houston, Texas
When we first arrived, they have you read & sign a paper saying no more than 2 adults & 1 child in a King size bed room. I told them we had 2 & 2 and was still put in a room with just one bed, was later told that's all they had. but not until I got to the room & called down (never at check in). There was a sofa bed (old & stained sofa bed) I was told I was welcomed to come down to get linen for the sofa bed but that they only had 1 pillow to give me. every time we walked pass the desk the manager just kept looking at us with a suspisous look. Most hotels the staff will smile as you pass the desk, she just stared... very uncomfortable. I never had a welcoming feeling from "check in" to "check out". Evidently she was the only desk person working that whole weekend. I never saw another person. Upon check out I was told, she will be charging me an additional $20.00 to my card because I had 3 children not 2. My concern was, but you gave me no extra accomidations for my child. We couldn't even get a second pillow for the 2 children. evidently the manager was adamant on following the rules that benefit her, not the rules that accommodated her guest. According to the website hotel poicy says children stay Free, but then under Fees it says $10 per child.. Very contradicting. We checked out that Sunday, now 2 days later my husband & I are still hurting from sleeping on that uncomfortable bed (very hard) & my children are also from that old sofa bed. I would never recommend this place nor will I return.
"Typical for a "value" hotel"
03/07/15 hemingway155 Houston, Texas
I stayed at the Baymont while in town with some of my students for a speech competition, as it was the official hotel of the event and offered a $79 rate and free breakfast. For that, we were fine, and the staff was very nice, but quality is variable. Many of these things have been referenced in other reviews, so I will keep it brief. The staff was universally friendly. For some reason, it seemed like there was never anybody at the front desk, and they relied on a doorbell system to summon a person. That said, somebody was always there quickly once we did, and maybe this lets them get by with less staffing. The hotel was very cooperative with my school's purchasing officer doing a purchase approval in advance (not all hotels are), and we checked in and out with no problem. Overall, things seemed to be clean in the lobby and the rooms, with the exception of the showers. The showers in our rooms (especially 206) had some major grout problems, as in the grout was black and possibly growing things, especially among the ring of smaller glass tiles in the shower. Other than that, everything seemed to be clean. Breakfast was also a mixed bag. It got started a little late (supposed to be at six, was at least 6:15 before it was fully up and running). The typical make-your-own waffle was appreciated by the kids, but not enough syrup was kept stocked. The gravy was scary bad -- clearly a powdered mix that didn't dissolve all the way, and tasted chalky. I saw lots of people who couldn't power through it throwing away plates of tough biscuits and chalky gravy. Also of note, the walls and ceilings are pretty thin, and I could hear all of the comings and goings all night. It wasn't enough to bother me, but if you are sensitive, bring ear plugs. At the price we payed, it was a fine place to crash for a night, and I always appreciate hotels that accommodate college events like that, but calibrate your expectations of the facilities.
"The good The bad and the ugly"
02/18/15 Richard H Ingleside, TX
A young man named Don was at the desk when we checked in about 7:00pm. He was very nice and asked if we wanted a wake up call. Said yes, and went upstairs to the room. It was big enough and had a comfortable bed. That was the good. The bad was the breakfast the next morning about 6:15. The gravy was cold and runny. Biscuit was hard as a rock. The ugly was the grout in the shower/tub. It was beginning to have a life of its own. This was my second time to stay there and it was not near as good as the first. May or may not stay again in May. R. Hunt
"Run away!"
01/05/15 JDubwithaVDub Houston, TX
First it started badly when we were told we had to make a $50 deposit "for the accidents." Yeah, I doubt I'll be seeing that money back ever again. I'll likely have to let Amex fight that battle for me. We had a terrible experience here. Someone in the staff stole my wife's medication. When I tried contacting the owners/front desk about it, they refused to even ask or look for it. The first call I was told to call back in 30 minutes as he was leaving on break. I was then told that I took the risk by having it out in the open in my room. Are you kidding me?! The room was filthy with stuff stuck to the ceiling, the bedcovers had a green stain all over it. I was stuck here due to being part of a group event and had no choice. If you're looking around, avoid this place at all costs.