Deltour Hôtel Rodez Eco, Rodez
Situated in Rodez, Deltour Hôtel Rodez Eco is connected to a shopping center and close to Soulages Museum, Place d'Armes, and Rodez Cathedral. Also nearby are Musee Fenaille and Golf du Grand Rodez.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests. The property has designated areas for smoking.
The 27 air-conditioned guestrooms at Deltour Hôtel Rodez Eco include fireplaces and complimentary toiletries. Beds have memory foam mattresses. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs. All accommodations provide desks and phones. In addition, amenities available on request include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $43
- Double Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 27 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 4:30 PM-8:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
Nearby Two Star Rodez hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Golfing nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2005
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Memory foam mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 55-cm flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Rodez hotels
Deltour Hôtel Rodez Eco, Rodez’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 6.20 for adults and EUR 3.05 for children (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4.00