All hotels in Rome, Italy
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereVarious Addresses, Rome, RM, 00185, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!"
When I arrived at Dem Guesthouse no one was there to check me in, let alone let me inside the building. After responding to several emails back and forth about confirming my arrival and time of arrival no one was in site. I stood outside for what seemed like forever, I had to use the restroom and had no way of getting inside because no one answered the door at all, my US phone could not call them and i had no WIFI to email them either. After trying to ask strangers for help, someone who apparently lived in the building let me inside and that was all. No one would answer the Dem Guesthouse bell after once again standing outside the door for a very long time, finally with tears and frustration an Asian lady in the apartment building was kind to use her phone to call the phone number for Dem Guesthouse, of course no one answered, then i asked her to try the mobile number and finally got someone who said they would be there in a minute and was not there quickly i might add. After this guy finally came he began to argue with me about how he had some emergency with another customer who was lost :-/ ... he continued to argue with me as if it was my fault i was waiting for so long outside and that i should understand. He even went as far as not not even offer me some complimentary service but to ask me if i wanted my money back he would give it to me but i HAVE to leave
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
Keneshia
"Good location and clean room"
Very good location, very near to the train station. The staff is very nice and friendly. Our train was delayed, and he waited for us until 11 pm. The room is also clean.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Bing
"Great for everyone"
I love it! It feels like a small apartment whether than hotel inside an old European style building with high ceiling. Convenient location and warm friendly service.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2014
Angela
"would go back to Dem House"
Staff was exceptional. Room was comfortable. Location was convenient to train, subway and attractions. Price was competitive. We would definitely come back.
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
jeffb
"Locked out"
The guesthouse was nice, very clean, and in a great location. I got to the the guesthouse a bit later than I expected (took the wrong bus) and was taken straight to my room which was directly in front of the lobby desk. I was only staying for the night so I suppose having my room in such a centrally located place was not a huge deal. That night I went out for dinner. I came back around 10pm and the key wouldn't work to the outside door. I stood there in a panic for over 30 minutes trying to get the key to work. Finally, a neighbor came out to walk his dog and let me in.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"close to roma termini"
Location is great but could be noisy during the night time. Staff Rafael is really friendly.
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
C
"Dem Guesthouse"
A great place to stay near Termini. Excellent rooms. I would recommend they improve the internet but otherwise its great!.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"This was a surprising amazing room!"
It was an almost impossible place to find, since there was no sign anywhere of the room. For a moment I wondered if it was even a legitimate hotel, but since we booked through hotels.com I thought it would be fine. After I was pointed to the big brown door, and the keypad next to it, written in tiny letter - Dem guesthouse, I rang the bell and was brought up to the first floor. The guesthouse is an apartment in a huge apartment complex. The building is big and impressive as you enter it. The guy who checked us in was very helpful, he showed us on the map where the best places to visit are, where the best authentic and not expensive places to eat are. He took his time and explained Rome in a nutshell to us on the map, marking the relevant things we were interested in. Finally, the room was spotless clean, bed was quite decently comfortable, it was not cramped, and there was a cupboard and many drawers and a locker room. The main central station called Termini was less than a block away, just across the road. For the price, this was a beautiful experience! We wanted the room for another night but it was full. If you're not looking for a 5 star hotel but a simple, decent place to stay the night, this is highly recommended. You'll need to coordinate by email in advance though, since it is a guest house and not a hotel, just make sure the guys know when you are coming in. Happy vacationing! :)
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"Expected more"
The place is not a hotel (it's a guesthouse in an apartment building) but it's conveniently located near the train station. There was a small safe and slippers were provided, which was nice. They have a small kitchen and coffee machine guests can use. My only main complaints were that after 10 minutes there was no more hot water for my shower in the morning (which was freezing!) and the door to my room was difficult to close.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Anny
"Great Stay at Dem"
The Dem Guesthouse was the perfect place to stay in Rome. It is conveniently located a block away from Termini Train Station which is the main hub of the city. It was also very clean, with AC and Fredricka at the concierge desk was incredibly helpful. We did not have a cell phone so she helped us with out communications etc. They have a few locations all within a block or two of each other. I think it is important to note that Dem Guesthouse does not have it's own hotel building which made it a bit difficult to find initially. Dem is actually a converted apartment in an apartment building that is made into hotel rooms. There is a front desk in the apartment and each room is separate with a lock and key so it feels and acts exactly like a hotel. The accommodations were great! I would recommend the Dem Guesthouse to anyone, especially those who are travelling on a budget and are looking for somewhere clean, safe, with WiFi and great location!
3 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2013
Rafi
"Great price, great service."
Excellent service and great quality for the price. We arrived late so an employee came to meet us at the door and showed us around the hotel even though it was late. Explained how to use the metro and the best places to go. The location was very close to termini station which was very convenient. And walkable to some sites as well. Lots of restaurants close by. Very touristy area though. Might be a good thing, might be a bad thing.
4 night romance trip Jul 10, 2013
Carly

"Great location, friendly & very accommodating"
Very friendly, willing to go out of their way to help you have a wonderful stay. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to stay another night. We had to move buildings but David helped us with our luggage so it was a lot easier. Only thing I would change would be some bigger signage outside the building. We found it a little hard to find. Would definitely recommend stating with Dem Guesthouse for sure
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Leah
"No frills Stress free"
What more can u expect for a budget stay? The location is great near the train station yet away from the noise. The guest house is a walk up apartment that operates with gate elevators. Four rooms share the same compound with a kitchenette where u self serve breakfast if tea coffee with just bread. The rooms are clean though toilet a little small. No safe deposit box. A pleasant short stay with noone to bother you :)
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Weng Kay
"Excellent place"
I would stay here again! My only complaint is there are four rooms to a "main area" and my neighbors on the second night came in really late and were super loud for about two hours (not the hotel's fault, but just sucks you have to share an area with others who are disrespectful). But besides that, I really liked my stay. We had four people (two couples) and so we had two rooms. Both had really good air conditioning, wifi and clean rooms. Also comes with shower stuff; shampoo, soap, etc. great location! Right by the rome termini, where every metro and train from airport comes in. The staff were helpful and spoke great English. Free breakfast, which was alright. No complaints besides the neighbors :) It's a nice stay.
2 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
Miranda
Great location, friendly staff and a great price.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"on arrival"
There was no one answering the door and we had to seek help from neighbours. The room wasn't made up yet when we got in.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
We enjoyed everything about Dem Guesthouse. It was convenient, we felt safe and it had everything we needed. Would stay there again in a heart beat.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
Jo86
"One night was enough"
Shower and breakfast really poor, staff and cleaning quite normal
Other trip Mar 27, 2014

"Estadia en Roma Termini"
No se trata de un hotel, sino de tres departamentos que estan con las comodidades de un apart y forma parte de un edificio bastante viejo, como es en general la mayoria de las edificaciones en Roma. Excepto ese detalle del aspecto externo del edificio, lo demas es muy confortable, limpio, buen servicio, comodo y con una excelente ubicacion por la proximidad con termini.
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Alejandro
AR
"Estadía en Roma"
Me pareció todo muy bien, una persona estuvo lista para recibirme, excelente la limpieza y servicio de desayuno, unicamente no había una persona todo el día en recepción para cualquier duda.
2 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2015
Marcela
EC
"DEM Guesthouse arvostelu"
Henkilökunta oli ystävällistä ja palvelualtista. Huoneeseen ei kuulunut liikennemelua. Sopiva etäisyys metroon ja rautatieasemalle.
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Antti
FI
"Amazing hotel"
On of the most wonderful hotel we have ever stayed! In a very good area next to metro station!
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
CHRISTOS
"roma bellisima"
bien la habitacion algo pequena pero muy calida muy bien ubicado
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
carlos
AR
"Dem guesthouse..feels like my house!!!"
I've got to say that we are impressed from our staying at Dem guest house fanti. The termini station is nearby and that makes the transportation more easy. Everyday the room is clean and you also have fresh milk cereals and coffe to drink! Free wifi, and very comfortable bed! What can I say? We enjoyed our staying and realy we felt like home! When we go back in rome we sure gonna stay there again! Friendly polite and they informed us about the city and what to do! Thank you very much! You rock!
4 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"전체적으로 만족"
전체적으로 만족함, 샤워장이 매우 좁음. 조식 수준이 좀 떨어짐. 프론트가 24시간 상주가 아니어서 약간 불편함이 있으나 매우 친절함.
4 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Jeehoon
"Satisfaction"
Situé à proximité de la gare de Termini. J ai eu tres facile à m'orienter vers les differents lieux à visiter. Je conseillerai bien ce établissement à mes amis de passage à Rome.
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
BE
"좋아요~~~!"
전체적으로 좋았습니다. 게스트하우스라고 해서 사람들도 많고 시끄러울 줄 알았는데, 호텔같은 분위기이며 안내해주시는 분이 지도에 표시해주시면서 루트도 설명해주시고! 조식도 따로 안움직이고 객실내에서 편안하게 먹을수 있어서 좋았습니다. 여행 줄 제일 편하게 지내고, 조식도 푸짐하게 먹은 것 같네요. 다시한번 로마에 가게된다면 다시 이곳에서 묵을 것 같아요 ㅎㅎ
5 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
joohee
"괜찮아요"
위치는 정말 좋은데 간판이 없어서 헤매다가 집시한테 소매치기 당할뻔했어요. 큰 대문에 초인종 눌러야하니까 주의하세요. 그리고 시설도 좋은데 아쉬운 점은 너무 추워요!!! 새벽만 되면 히터를 끄시는지 아침에 일어나면 춥더라구요.
4 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
KR
"Estqancia Dem guesthouse Roma"
La verdad es que nuestra estancia es vuestro hotel fue gustosisima y muy comoda tanto de instalaciones como de atención y amabilidad de sus empleados, nos fuimos encantados. Todo salio muy bien y por lo tanto aprovecho estas lineas para agradecerselo, Muchas Gracias por todo. Un saludo a todos y os deseamos un prosperisimo año.Adios.
5 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Javier
ES
"Muito difícil localizar este hotel"
Localizar este hotel é uma grande aventura, não existe fachada, apenas uma porta. Na região eles operam em três casas, você faz uma reserva, recebe uma confirmação em um endereço e eles te colocam em outro. Dá porta pra dentro tudo bem, exceto o café da manhã que é muito fraco. Não venha se for com família, se for só casal e estiver com muito bom humor poderá vir.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
FLAVIO JOSE
"近車站好重要"
好近酒店,所有野都唔錯,只係水比較細。 同埋去之前講定幾點到唔係re iption會冇人
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
HK
"una estancia genial"
Esta muy centrico , la atención del personal excelente, todo muy limpio. Lo recomiendo sin lugar a dudas.
5 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
MIGUEL SANTIAGO
"좋아요"
게스트하우스가 원래이렇게 좋은건가요..ㅋㅋ 숙소가 서로다른 네곳에 흩어져있어서 자칫 잘못하면 혼란을 불러일으킬수도 있지만.. 숙소에 사전에 예약하시고 연락 주고받으시면 문제없어요.. 혹시모르니 메인리셉션 주소랑 다른 주소들 함께 가지고계시구요.. 다른 시설이나 서비스는 대만족입니다. 원래 하루만 예약하고 갔었는데 가자마자 너무좋아서 더 머물수있냐고 했더니 예약이 찼대서 울며 겨자먹기로 다른숙소로 옮겼습니다. ㅠㅠ 강추
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
MINJAE
"Kurzer Städtetripp"
Für einen Städtetripp gut geeignet, Lage direkt in der Nähe des Bahnhofs Termini. Die Zimmer sind völlig ausreichend von der größe sowie der Austattung. Sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal. Frühstück im gegenüberliegenden Restaurant/Café, überschaubar aber ok.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Philipp
DE
"Perfect stay."
I really love the stay in this guesthouse. The room was very clean and comfortable with nice decoration.The staff also was staff very polite and helpful. it was next to the termini station and facilitate our movements. i highly recommended.
2 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Panagiota
"Αξιοπρεπής!!!!!!!!"
Πολύ καθαρό!!! Ανταποκρίνεται στην τιμή του. Η reception λειτουργεί 10πμ με 21:00μμ και είναι πολύ ευγενικοί. Το σέρβις καθαριότητας άψογο. Το πρωινό το παίρνεις απέναντι απο τον ξενώνα σε ένα όμορφο καφέ, που σερβίρει το καλύτερο cappuccino που έχουμε δοκιμάσει με συνοδεία κρουασάν βουτύρου κ ψημένες φέτες ψωμιού με βούτυρο κ μαρμελάδα. Η περιοχή είναι μέτρια αλλά είναι το μέτρο 2' απόσταση,έχει πολλά λεωφορεία κ ταξί. Είναι πολύ κοντά το Κολοσσιαίο 10' με τα πόδια κ γενικότερα το ευρύτερο κέντρο είναι προσβάσιμο με τα πόδια.Η περιοχή αν κ μας είπαν ότι είναι λίγο επικίνδυνη, δεν αντιληφθήκαμε κάτι τέτοιο. Έχει αρκετούς άστεγους που κοιμούνται εκεί κ αρκετούς μετανάστες αλλά δε σε πειράζει κανείς. Πολύ καλό. Μείναμε ιδιαίτερα ικανοποιημένοι!!!
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Despoina
"perfeito"
Tudo perfeito. Hotel recepcionista quarto tudo mesmo. Otimo custo beneficio
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
FRANCIELE
"후기"
가격이 쌉니다. 그러나 조식이 부실하고, 객실에서 편안한 느낌이 나지는 않습니다.
4 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
HAECHULL
KR
"Bien situado pero ruidoso"
Está muy bien situado y las camas son cómodas. El desayuno es a base de galletas, cereales y croissants. Ruidoso si tu balcón da a la calle y por los demás inquilinos
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Emilio
"Perfect Hotel in Rome."
Awesome place near Termini staion! This guesthouse is over guest house. It's much much better than so called 3-star-hotels. Room is clean, comfortable and fabulous! Also staffs are very kind. In addition, you can have free breakfast as much as you want. I'll definitely stay here again, if I visit Rome.
2 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2015
"good and comfortably"
close to Termini station. clean rooms and staff was kindly. and preparate to some food(bread, milk, coffee...) so i satisfied
2 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
Jungkeun
"호스텔급 가격 호텔급 서비스"
말이 게스트하우스지 개인실이라 호텔이나 다름없고 객실마다 간식, 커피, 음료수 무료로 매일 채워줌. 위치도 좋고 여행중 최고의 숙소였음.
4 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Ótimo"
Foi uma ótima estadia,fomos muito bem recebidos no hotel e foram todos muito atenciosos.Com uma excelente localização.
4 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Murilo
"Buena calidad/precio"
Limpio, muy buena calidad precio, buen servicio y atención
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Maria
GT
"Parfait pour une escapade à Rome"
Excellente situation à 2 pas de la gare Termini. Très bon accueil, nous avons eu plein d'information sur les sites touristiques, les moyens de transport... Hôtel installé dans un appartement (3 chambres seulement), petite cuisine à disposition, peignoir et chaussons dans les chambres, on se sent comme à la maison. Nous retournerons au même endroit si nous retournons à Rome.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Pascale
FR
"Är helt nöjd."
Det var lite svårt att hitta dit. Men är nöj med service. Vi fick hjälp med buss tiderna till flygplatsen och allt information vi behövde.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Melanie
SE
"Buen precio, conveniente y amables."
Estuvo muy muy, la atención magnífica. No es el super hotel, pero está muy convenientemente ubicado, a poca distancia de los sitios de interés y al lado de la estación de tren. El desayuno un poco pobre, pero se sobraron en atención. Volvería.
3 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Luis
CO
"Agréablement surpris"
Très agréablement surpris, super jolie et très propre. L'accueil est au top le personnel est super. Même si le quartier n'est pas le plus idéal (les abords de la gare) honnêtement je ne regrette pas très proche du centre du coup on ne s'est déplacé qu'à pied (sauf pour le vatican). Un bon rapport qualité prix. Very pleasantly surprised, super nice and very clean. The reception is at the top staff is great. Although the neighborhood is not the most ideal (the area around the station) I honestly do not regret very near the center (except for the Vatican). A good value
3 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Ismael
FR
外観に看板が無いため、場所がわかりづらいです。近くのレストランの方が教えてくれ、インターホンを押しても出なかったら電話してあげるよと言ってくれて助かりました。 部屋は普通のホテルと同じですが、髪の毛が残っていたのが少し残念でした。フロントの方は観光スポットや美味しいレストランなど地図で色々教えてくれ、とても親切です。隣の部屋に女性2名が泊まっていたのですが、声が大きかったので、ちょっとうるさかったかなと思います。
3 night trip Oct 22, 2014
manon
JP
"Vlakbij Station Termini"
Vlakbij Station Termini. Als je van te voren even via Google Maps naar de straat en voorkant van het gebouw kijkt, heb je het (bij daglicht) zo gevonden! Tegenover Hotel Morgana. Eerste verdieping. Vijf kamers. Keukentje. Zitje. Gratis wifi. Ideaal! Als je even laat weten hoe laat je ongeveer aan komt, zorgen ze dat er iemand is om de deur open te doen.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014