All hotels in Rome, Italy
Various Addresses, Rome, RM, 00185, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Happy customer"
Its a guest house but the room is like a 3 star hotel! Service is great those guys are very helpful and friendly! Location is great but finding it is a challenge!
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!"
When I arrived at Dem Guesthouse no one was there to check me in, let alone let me inside the building. After responding to several emails back and forth about confirming my arrival and time of arrival no one was in site. I stood outside for what seemed like forever, I had to use the restroom and had no way of getting inside because no one answered the door at all, my US phone could not call them and i had no WIFI to email them either. After trying to ask strangers for help, someone who apparently lived in the building let me inside and that was all. No one would answer the Dem Guesthouse bell after once again standing outside the door for a very long time, finally with tears and frustration an Asian lady in the apartment building was kind to use her phone to call the phone number for Dem Guesthouse, of course no one answered, then i asked her to try the mobile number and finally got someone who said they would be there in a minute and was not there quickly i might add. After this guy finally came he began to argue with me about how he had some emergency with another customer who was lost :-/ ... he continued to argue with me as if it was my fault i was waiting for so long outside and that i should understand. He even went as far as not not even offer me some complimentary service but to ask me if i wanted my money back he would give it to me but i HAVE to leave
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
Keneshia
"Good location and clean room"
Very good location, very near to the train station. The staff is very nice and friendly. Our train was delayed, and he waited for us until 11 pm. The room is also clean.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Bing
"Great for everyone"
I love it! It feels like a small apartment whether than hotel inside an old European style building with high ceiling. Convenient location and warm friendly service.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2014
Angela
"would go back to Dem House"
Staff was exceptional. Room was comfortable. Location was convenient to train, subway and attractions. Price was competitive. We would definitely come back.
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
jeffb
"Locked out"
The guesthouse was nice, very clean, and in a great location. I got to the the guesthouse a bit later than I expected (took the wrong bus) and was taken straight to my room which was directly in front of the lobby desk. I was only staying for the night so I suppose having my room in such a centrally located place was not a huge deal. That night I went out for dinner. I came back around 10pm and the key wouldn't work to the outside door. I stood there in a panic for over 30 minutes trying to get the key to work. Finally, a neighbor came out to walk his dog and let me in.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"close to roma termini"
Location is great but could be noisy during the night time. Staff Rafael is really friendly.
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
C
"Dem Guesthouse"
A great place to stay near Termini. Excellent rooms. I would recommend they improve the internet but otherwise its great!.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
I stayed at the location closest to Termini Station (there are three locations close to each other) so my comments refer only to that location. Excellent facilities for the money. Bath room and room amenities were four star quality. Highly recommend this placed if you get a good rate.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"This was a surprising amazing room!"
It was an almost impossible place to find, since there was no sign anywhere of the room. For a moment I wondered if it was even a legitimate hotel, but since we booked through hotels.com I thought it would be fine. After I was pointed to the big brown door, and the keypad next to it, written in tiny letter - Dem guesthouse, I rang the bell and was brought up to the first floor. The guesthouse is an apartment in a huge apartment complex. The building is big and impressive as you enter it. The guy who checked us in was very helpful, he showed us on the map where the best places to visit are, where the best authentic and not expensive places to eat are. He took his time and explained Rome in a nutshell to us on the map, marking the relevant things we were interested in. Finally, the room was spotless clean, bed was quite decently comfortable, it was not cramped, and there was a cupboard and many drawers and a locker room. The main central station called Termini was less than a block away, just across the road. For the price, this was a beautiful experience! We wanted the room for another night but it was full. If you're not looking for a 5 star hotel but a simple, decent place to stay the night, this is highly recommended. You'll need to coordinate by email in advance though, since it is a guest house and not a hotel, just make sure the guys know when you are coming in. Happy vacationing! :)
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"Expected more"
The place is not a hotel (it's a guesthouse in an apartment building) but it's conveniently located near the train station. There was a small safe and slippers were provided, which was nice. They have a small kitchen and coffee machine guests can use. My only main complaints were that after 10 minutes there was no more hot water for my shower in the morning (which was freezing!) and the door to my room was difficult to close.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Anny
"Great Stay at Dem"
The Dem Guesthouse was the perfect place to stay in Rome. It is conveniently located a block away from Termini Train Station which is the main hub of the city. It was also very clean, with AC and Fredricka at the concierge desk was incredibly helpful. We did not have a cell phone so she helped us with out communications etc. They have a few locations all within a block or two of each other. I think it is important to note that Dem Guesthouse does not have it's own hotel building which made it a bit difficult to find initially. Dem is actually a converted apartment in an apartment building that is made into hotel rooms. There is a front desk in the apartment and each room is separate with a lock and key so it feels and acts exactly like a hotel. The accommodations were great! I would recommend the Dem Guesthouse to anyone, especially those who are travelling on a budget and are looking for somewhere clean, safe, with WiFi and great location!
3 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2013
Rafi
"Great price, great service."
Excellent service and great quality for the price. We arrived late so an employee came to meet us at the door and showed us around the hotel even though it was late. Explained how to use the metro and the best places to go. The location was very close to termini station which was very convenient. And walkable to some sites as well. Lots of restaurants close by. Very touristy area though. Might be a good thing, might be a bad thing.
4 night romance trip Jul 10, 2013
Carly
Really nice place - I do recomend !!!!!
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"Mixed review of DEM Guesthouse"
Before leaving for Italy, I notified DEM Guesthouse by email of our approx arrival. When we left Termini Station for the guest house about 2:30 PM, we rang and rang the outer door, but no one responded. Finally, two people opened the door from the inside and we walked in. However, since DEM is located in an apartment building, we couldn't find it. There were no signs indicating where to go. We walked up stairs on the left and took an elevator to the second floor. We rang an apartment bell on that floor asking where DEM Guesthouse was. The man said 5th floor on other side, which turned out to be wrong. When we finally found the guesthouse, the young woman at the front desk said that she never heard the bell ring. She left the desk to go out, forgetting to give us our breakfast tickets, and never returned. We called another phone number to request breakfast tickets, which were delivered under our door that evening.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Maureen

"well appointed, near Termini"
Very friendly managed cluster of properties walking distance to Termini. Tip: after booking, contact the hotel to obtain the address of your assigned room (all within a few blocks of each other) so your can arrange your transport to your specific property; the management will be present at your property to check you in. Perfect accommodation for night(s) prior to departure from Termini.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
"Good facilities, small room"
Overall the stay was good. The staff is extremely friendly and courteous. The rooms was very clean and had good facilities. The breakfast, though not elaborate, was enough. Only complaint would be the Quadruple room that we stayed in was a little too small for 4 people. There was hardly any room to get into the beds.
4 night family trip May 12, 2015
Abhinav
"Great location, friendly & very accommodating"
Very friendly, willing to go out of their way to help you have a wonderful stay. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to stay another night. We had to move buildings but David helped us with our luggage so it was a lot easier. Only thing I would change would be some bigger signage outside the building. We found it a little hard to find. Would definitely recommend stating with Dem Guesthouse for sure
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Leah
"No frills Stress free"
What more can u expect for a budget stay? The location is great near the train station yet away from the noise. The guest house is a walk up apartment that operates with gate elevators. Four rooms share the same compound with a kitchenette where u self serve breakfast if tea coffee with just bread. The rooms are clean though toilet a little small. No safe deposit box. A pleasant short stay with noone to bother you :)
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Weng Kay
"Excellent place"
I would stay here again! My only complaint is there are four rooms to a "main area" and my neighbors on the second night came in really late and were super loud for about two hours (not the hotel's fault, but just sucks you have to share an area with others who are disrespectful). But besides that, I really liked my stay. We had four people (two couples) and so we had two rooms. Both had really good air conditioning, wifi and clean rooms. Also comes with shower stuff; shampoo, soap, etc. great location! Right by the rome termini, where every metro and train from airport comes in. The staff were helpful and spoke great English. Free breakfast, which was alright. No complaints besides the neighbors :) It's a nice stay.
2 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
Miranda
Great location, friendly staff and a great price.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"on arrival"
There was no one answering the door and we had to seek help from neighbours. The room wasn't made up yet when we got in.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
We enjoyed everything about Dem Guesthouse. It was convenient, we felt safe and it had everything we needed. Would stay there again in a heart beat.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
Jo86
"One night was enough"
Shower and breakfast really poor, staff and cleaning quite normal
Other trip Mar 27, 2014

"우왕굿 뎀게스트 하우스,"
테르미르역에서 멀지않고, 솔직히 다른 호텔들이 좀 더 가깝긴하지만 여자혼자걸어도 될만큼이였어요 ,ㅋ
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
SOYOUNG
"Roma"
Carino arredamento ma non perfettamente pulito ascensore troppo piccolo e puzzava. dello staff neanche l'ombra parcheggio impossibile da trovare però vicino alla maggior parte dei punti d'interesse
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Nunzio
IT
"Ottima base appoggio per missioni nell'Urbe"
Collocazione perfetta per chi arriva in treno. Nonostante un pesante ritardo nell'arrivo rispetto al concordato e l'impossibilità di comunicarlo per telefono, sono stato accolto molto bene. Ho trovato la stanza molto accogliente e confortevole in un ambiente stile pensioncina familiare. Notte tranquilla e riposante. Colazione ricca e personale cortese. 61 Euro spesi bene.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Alberto
IT
"B&B abordable et de qualité!!!"
Séjour très agréable. Chambre bien équipée avec air climatisée. Service exceptionnelle: accuiellie par Cindy une Montréalaise qui nous a remis une carte avec tous les conseils et recommandations nécéssaires. Bien situé: moins de 10 minutes de la gare à pied.
2 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Andréanne
"good"
great location, kind staff, clean room but bad materess.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Melhor estadia em Roma"
Estivemos em familia. Foi tudo ótimo. Recepção cortes, atenciosa e limpeza impecável. Para nós o melhor foi a localização, do lado da Roma Termini. Os quartos são novos, o nosso banheiro era excelente. Super indico o Dem.
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Ercilia
"Facilidade de locomoção."
Apesar de todos os improvisos do hotel, atende satisfatoriamente. A equipe de recepcionistas é o ponto forte, sempre disponíveis para auxiliar os hóspedes.
5 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Bruno
BR
"Estadia en Roma Termini"
No se trata de un hotel, sino de tres departamentos que estan con las comodidades de un apart y forma parte de un edificio bastante viejo, como es en general la mayoria de las edificaciones en Roma. Excepto ese detalle del aspecto externo del edificio, lo demas es muy confortable, limpio, buen servicio, comodo y con una excelente ubicacion por la proximidad con termini.
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Alejandro
AR
"Estadía en Roma"
Me pareció todo muy bien, una persona estuvo lista para recibirme, excelente la limpieza y servicio de desayuno, unicamente no había una persona todo el día en recepción para cualquier duda.
2 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2015
Marcela
EC
"DEM Guesthouse arvostelu"
Henkilökunta oli ystävällistä ja palvelualtista. Huoneeseen ei kuulunut liikennemelua. Sopiva etäisyys metroon ja rautatieasemalle.
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Antti
FI
"Amazing hotel"
On of the most wonderful hotel we have ever stayed! In a very good area next to metro station!
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
CHRISTOS
GR
"roma bellisima"
bien la habitacion algo pequena pero muy calida muy bien ubicado
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
carlos
AR
"Dem guesthouse..feels like my house!!!"
I've got to say that we are impressed from our staying at Dem guest house fanti. The termini station is nearby and that makes the transportation more easy. Everyday the room is clean and you also have fresh milk cereals and coffe to drink! Free wifi, and very comfortable bed! What can I say? We enjoyed our staying and realy we felt like home! When we go back in rome we sure gonna stay there again! Friendly polite and they informed us about the city and what to do! Thank you very much! You rock!
4 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
GR
"전체적으로 만족"
전체적으로 만족함, 샤워장이 매우 좁음. 조식 수준이 좀 떨어짐. 프론트가 24시간 상주가 아니어서 약간 불편함이 있으나 매우 친절함.
4 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Jeehoon
KR
Waren 4 Tage in Rom, alles gesehen was man sehen sollte. War sehr schön.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
DE
"Camera a vicino Termini"
Camera ben arredata, accogliente e funzionale con tv Sky e Wifi. Peccato però che sia rumorosa di notte per il passaggio dei mezzi pubblici. La posizione è strategica perché è vicina alla stazione Termini e quindi alla metro. Consigliabile
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Antonio
"Satisfaction"
Situé à proximité de la gare de Termini. J ai eu tres facile à m'orienter vers les differents lieux à visiter. Je conseillerai bien ce établissement à mes amis de passage à Rome.
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
BE
"좋아요~~~!"
전체적으로 좋았습니다. 게스트하우스라고 해서 사람들도 많고 시끄러울 줄 알았는데, 호텔같은 분위기이며 안내해주시는 분이 지도에 표시해주시면서 루트도 설명해주시고! 조식도 따로 안움직이고 객실내에서 편안하게 먹을수 있어서 좋았습니다. 여행 줄 제일 편하게 지내고, 조식도 푸짐하게 먹은 것 같네요. 다시한번 로마에 가게된다면 다시 이곳에서 묵을 것 같아요 ㅎㅎ
5 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
joohee
"괜찮아요"
위치는 정말 좋은데 간판이 없어서 헤매다가 집시한테 소매치기 당할뻔했어요. 큰 대문에 초인종 눌러야하니까 주의하세요. 그리고 시설도 좋은데 아쉬운 점은 너무 추워요!!! 새벽만 되면 히터를 끄시는지 아침에 일어나면 춥더라구요.
4 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
tutto perfetto! consigliatissimo!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
IT
"Estqancia Dem guesthouse Roma"
La verdad es que nuestra estancia es vuestro hotel fue gustosisima y muy comoda tanto de instalaciones como de atención y amabilidad de sus empleados, nos fuimos encantados. Todo salio muy bien y por lo tanto aprovecho estas lineas para agradecerselo, Muchas Gracias por todo. Un saludo a todos y os deseamos un prosperisimo año.Adios.
5 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Javier
ES
"Muito difícil localizar este hotel"
Localizar este hotel é uma grande aventura, não existe fachada, apenas uma porta. Na região eles operam em três casas, você faz uma reserva, recebe uma confirmação em um endereço e eles te colocam em outro. Dá porta pra dentro tudo bem, exceto o café da manhã que é muito fraco. Não venha se for com família, se for só casal e estiver com muito bom humor poderá vir.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
FLAVIO JOSE
BR
"sicuramente torneremo nella struttura"
ottima esperienza è da consigliare, ottima la struttura, personale disponibile, cordiale e qualicicato
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Ylenia
"近車站好重要"
好近酒店,所有野都唔錯,只係水比較細。 同埋去之前講定幾點到唔係re iption會冇人
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
HK
receptionist inesistente, senso di "abbandono" (ed anche qualche timore a rientrare in nottata senza la presenza di un receptionist)
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"una estancia genial"
Esta muy centrico , la atención del personal excelente, todo muy limpio. Lo recomiendo sin lugar a dudas.
5 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015