All hotels in Interlaken, Switzerland
Hauptstrasse 10, Interlaken-Unterseen, Unterseen, BE, 3800, Switzerland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Basic hotel with nice Location"
Very pleasant and helpful staff. Nicely kept up older hotel. Basic rooms, some with balconies with nice views. Excellent morning breakfast. Easy access (level 100 meters) to train station. Stairs to rooms and shower thresholds may limit access for persons with mobility issues.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Brent
"Highly recommend"
Christopher and his wife went above and beyond to recommend activities that fit our vacation goals, help schedule events, and insure all of our hotel needs were met. They were extremely friendly and really set Hotel Rossli apart from a standard hotel experience. The breakfast was quite good as well.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Alexander
"Wonderful place to stay!"
We loved this hotel. It was very quaint and more like a bed and breakfast. We booked one of the smaller rooms/shared bathrooms because we wanted the less expensive price. I was worried about sharing a bathroom but in four nights that we were there, we never had one problem with that. There were two nice bathrooms for a couple of rooms to share and we never had to wait or take turns. The door locks with a key and you have total privacy for bathroom and shower. The room was small but very clean and it was comfortable and just fine for my husband and I. We had a beautiful view of the Swiss Alps which we loved waking up to each morning. The owner ( Nadine) was the real treat. She was so down to earth and open and friendly. Each morning we enjoyed a lovely Swiss breakfast with fresh yogurt, eggs, delicious breads, coffee, juice and fruit. She also provided cereal and other items all included in the price of the room. This is wonderful because everything is very expensive in Switzerland and this saved us alot of money! We chatted with Nadine every morning and she knew everyone in the place. That really made us feel like we were welcome and so much nicer than a big stuffy hotel.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Stacey and Alek
"good hotel"
All staff hotel were very very welcome. Barbara, Caroline, Christopher, Marco were friendly people. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends. The location only 5 minutes walking from interlaken west.. The bathroom was very clean eventhough I stayed with share bathroom
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
herbert
"Rossli tops I Unterseen"
Had a quick taste of the friendly assistance by the staff at this hotel then had to move on. Cannot be faulted for attending to all needs of patrons.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
DEREK
"Great location, nice hotel, wonderful staff"
My husband and I stayed in October to visit the Jungfrau region. We arrived very early our first morning because we wanted to catch the train to the Jungfraujoch before the weather turned bad. The staff greeted us warmly, gave is a quick cappuccino and croissant before our trip, explained the train schedule and stored our luggage later delivering it to our room while we were out. They had great recommendations for other excursions and local restaurants during our stay. The room was very clean, comfortable and larger than other European hotels we've stayed in. The balcony had a nice view of the Jungfrau, and we could easily walk - luggage and all - to the Interlaken West train station. On our last day, we had to leave very early, before breakfast normally started. We checked out the night before, and the staff was kind enough to pack a small to-go breakfast for our journey. So kind!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Crystal
An extraodinarily helpful staff who create a friendly atmosphere and share and readily share their knowledge of the area and trails. Very close to the train station.
4 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Wonderful Location and Setting"
We really enjoyed our stay in Interlaken at this hotel! Everything in this town is a short walk. The area is quiet and peaceful. The staff was extremely helpful in assisting us with finding things to do. The breakfast buffet is great! They have an on site laundry room you can use for a reasonable price. My only complaint is I booked on Hotels.com and they sent an email confirming the payment and the hotel said another thing. Still sorting it out now, but other than that it was a wonderful, clean, spacious hotel, the staff was friendly and I would stay there again!
3 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Katie
"Hotel Roessli - great location and caring staff"
We stayed at Hotel Roessli for 5 days. Christopher, Nadine, Barbara, and staff were all so friendly. Very helpful to this American tourist. Took the time every time we asked to research a place to eat, reading through menus and even calling local restaurants to see if they had what we were looking for. Great recommendation to eat at nearby Hotel Aarburg. Wonderful location in Unterseen, just a 5 minute walk from the Interlaken West train station. Close to the Coop grocery store, which is nice for snacks and chocolate bars. Room was clean, a nice size for European standards, though we did have a 3-person room for the 2 of us. Balcony was fantastic, mountain views in each direction. We enjoyed many hours relaxing with the awning rolled down, having drinks and playing cards. Price was fair... a bit less expensive staying outside of Interlaken proper. We would stay here again if we returned to Interlaken.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Gregg
"Interlaken Visit"
Hotel's breakfast was below the European standards- much to our disappointment, the room was okay, the bathroom was way too small and for so much money we spent to stay at Roessli, we really expected much more as compared to other hotels in Switzerland where we stayed were less and had much better services. We will definitely not come back or recommend Roessli.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice hotel with a bathroom surprise"
Hotel was nice, and so were the people. And the location was perfect. But we surprised that the room shared a common bathroom with 4 other hotel rooms. That wasn't clear when we made the reservation.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Loved this hotel!"
My wife and I stayed at Hotel Roessli for 3 nights in May and had a great experience! The hotel is very well kept up with clean rooms and bathrooms. We had a great view of the Alps out of our window. The location is great if you use the Interlaken West train station but is a little far from the Interlaken Ost station. Best part was the friendliness of the staff. Overall, I'd highly recommend this hotel for you trip to Interlaken!
3 night romance trip May 12, 2014
Greg S
"great for the value"
I went there alone, so no need for expansive fancy hotel room. Plus the hotel there is usually overpriced comparing to the US. This hotel (or hostel, for the room I lived in) is really great value to its price. It shares a bathroom but the shared bathroom is very very clean for the three days I stayed there. And there was no waiting to use it. Also you have your own water tab and sink for washing your face and brushing. The room is small but it has all you need.
2 night trip May 22, 2014
YB
"Great Ski Lodge"
We stayed here to ski Jungfrau, it's a great hotel with really nice staff and a great free breakfast in the morning. You should know that the bathrooms are not in the room, they're separate and you take a key to lock the door behind you, they were very nice though and super clean. All in all a great time.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
The hotel is max 5 mins walk from Interlaken West station. Easy access to takeaways. The hotel offers fantastic view of jungfrau from the balcony. The rooms are clean and decent bfst. Some staff are very friendly and offer valuable guidance on how to plan the day. Dont get bothered if one staff doesnt respond, give some time and look for alternate reception manager. I got best advise from 2 of the front desk staff but ignored the bad response from the other. Overall very good place to stay. I would book again there with my family
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
The staff is helpful. It takes about fifteen minutes to the city centre, where you can walk along the beautiful river.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Nice hotel great staff!"
Our stay at Hotel Roessli was outstanding! The staff was so welcoming and friendly. They helped us plan all our adventures, sent us to a wonderful restaurant for dinner and were so knowledgeable about Interlaken. The breakfast was fantastic, the room was comfy and the location was great! We highly recommend Hotel Roessli and would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Well Worth The Stay - and Savings"
Had a very fine stay, with exceptional - superb! - customer service and a clean, welcoming room. I had a 3rd floor shared bathroom room, #34, and was quite pleased. There is a little noise to be expected in a B&B setting, which is what 3rd floor is. Grabbed a fan to cool things off and have some white noise, enjoyed the tasty breakfast (included!), and found Christopher, Caroline and the rest of the staff to be obsessed with making sure guests are taken care and given good guidance for local attractions and food. Saved hundreds during my stay, and would go back without hesitation.
5 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Very friendly staff who really wanted us to have a super time. Clean rooms, great breakfast. This hotel has small den-type rooms with books, desks, and couches for gathering. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Jean
Quality and Price are ecxellent for Switzerland.
Other trip May 14, 2013
I marked them down a little because my head still aches from repeatatively hitting my head on the ceiling. My room had a huge dip in the roof line (a quarter of the room went from 7 ft to 3 ft over the bed area), which made it a little hazardous for a tall person, though I think a short person difficulties too
Other trip May 7, 2013

"recommend this hotel"
location is good,take tram3 only 3stops from main train station. very clean room,and bed is comfortable.I booked a room with shared bathroom and toliet,it's surprise that the bathroom actually only for my room.breakfast was included and very nice.Wi-Fi was strong in room.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2015
"Great place to stay."
This hotel was comfortable and convenient, being a short walk from Interlaken West station. I had a single room with shared bathroom. The room was on the top floor so the only downside was that the ceiling was low by the window so you had to watch your head! On the up side the view of the Jungfrau from the window was magnificent! There were two bathrooms opposite my door so it was like having an ensuite. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I was even offered free tea and coffee when I returned to collect my bag later in the day after I had checked out. For an expensive area the hotel was good value for money.
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Basic and comfortable"
Very basic but clean comfortable and friendly. Hard to rate because we stayed two nights at the Royal Evian before. Very convenient for the town centre.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Adrian
"Great to stay"
It was great to stay there. Close to train station and service was perfect I would recommend every one.
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Tuan Dung
"Hotel Rossli, Interlaken"
Stayed here for a night during our 17 day Swiss-German trip. It's a small hotel - almost like an inn - with friendly staff and basic comforts. I loved the check-in experience, where they gave us a quick lowdown on Interlaken and the activities. Overall, a good VFM overnight stay. I just wish we had heeded TripAdvisor and chosen to stay in a more picturesque town like Grindelwald
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Gautam
From the very onset of this review, let me tell you that there is no AC in the rooms, there will be no room service guy waiting to serve you. But, that's not what makes it what it is. The wooden hotel, the manager at the reception always eager to help you all possible ways, nice views from room balcony and the pleasant neighbourhood is definitely going to bring peace of your mind. The rail and bus stations are just 10 mins walk from hotel. I'll definitely return back to Hotel Rossli again for sure.
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
DEBARSHI
IN
"Friendly hotel in beautiful Altstadt of Interlaken"
Owners of the hotel and reception could not have been more helpful.
4 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
"It's the staff tat will make your stay."
The staff at this hotel are what makes it a popular tourist hotel. Friendly, always willing to assist and provide local advice on what to do & see. The hotel property itself is average. No lift in this hotel and no air conditioning, which is only important when Switzerland is experiencing a heat wave as it is now.,l
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Fair hotel"
Fair hotel with small room, hot water supply is very unstable but the breakfast is ok!
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Fantastic chalet with helpful staff."
A great option for those wanting somewhere basic and clean to stay. The staff were the friendliest I met in Switzerland and very helpful. Just let them know a rough idea of what you'd like to do for the day and they'll give you more suggestions and easily book your transport ticket for the day(s) sightseeing. Great breakfast and lovely wooden chalet feel to the place. The only downsides are that there is no lift, and the budget rooms only have a sky light as a window & the balcony feature listed is really a communal smokers balcony. The shared bathrooms usually have just 3 people per bathroom so there shouldn't be any queues.
2 night business trip May 24, 2015
"Faulty towers"
Hotel is very tied. Has no elevator, rooms extremely small and room very ancient.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Ian Caldwell
"Friendly staff"
Friendly staff who gave good advice when needed. There is no lift so had to carry our luggage up the stairs.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
k
"Bad service mind"
clean room, old hotel.
2 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
"Great location with Parking and Fantastic Service"
The check in was excellent the front desk had information for EVERYTHING and was incredibly helpful.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Clean Hotel"
Clean hotel with good location nearby Interlaken West
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
"Feed back on hotel rossli in interlarken"
Very enjoyable, good breakfast, friendly staff, conveniently located with pharmacy and coop supermarket nearby.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Wah Mei
SG
"Warm, welcoming and cozy"
It was wonderful stay at Hotel. Staff is very welcoming and always ready to help. Ambiance is also good, and location is also good.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Hemal
"Really nice family run hostel type accomodation"
This is more a hostel than a hotel which has some advantages and disadvantages. Firstly as a couple we were assigned a room with two single beds but thats no biggy and the bathrooms are shared between a couple of rooms. We never found them occupied when we needed them and they were kept very clean but it is a bit of a hassle going toilet in the middle of the night without an ensuite. The positive- super friendly and helpful hotel staff (you can also buy your jungfrau tickets here). There is also a shared kitchen and a paid self service laundry which is reasonable priced. What you lose in a little bit of comfort you make up for in the price of the rooms in superexpensive switzerland. Overall we were happy with our stay and would come back.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Josh
"great budget traveller hotel"
Very small double room . No lifts , but friendly staff to help you. Great location close to train station .
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
julia
"Wonderful experience"
Hotel was less than 5 mins walk from Interlaken West station. Hotel staff was courteous and helpful. We were especially thankful to Christopher for being super patient and providing us with very good suggestions for things to do in different towns n cities we visited while making Hotel Rossli our base.
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Johnny
SG
"Super hosts, lovely place!"
One of the best hotels we stayed in in Switzerland. The hosts, Christopher and Nadine were super friendly and helpful the moment we stepped into the hotel. Offered us drinks to settle, gave us super tips, and generally went 100% to make us feel welcomed. The breakfast was plentiful, and throughout the day, we could help ourselves to milk, coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc, and hot water, and could use the dining room and the stove! Unbelievable! Hotel is situated within 5 mins walk to shops, and to the train station. I very highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to interlaken.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
LINA
"great stay"
It was great stay, nice staff, walking distance from train station west as well from main area of interlaken.
2 night trip Nov 17, 2014
"Nice hotel in Interlaken with good breakfast"
A very nice hotel in Intertaken which located around 5 min walk from Interlaken West Station. It's close to COOP supermarket but it's quiet in the neighbourhood at also. The hotel is in good shape. We stayed in the room with washroom and the room is alright. Staff are very helpful in help moving our luggage to our room. Buffet breakfast is included. It offered wide range of food and tasted good. The only issue is no lift which may be a little problem to those who have very big/heavy luggages to go with them. Overall it's one of the best hotels we have stayed during our trip and we would surely look at it again when we visit Interlaken or nearby next time.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Chi Kwan
"Fantastic Sevice"
Interlaken was sensational, the hotel was well placed with great service. Highly recommended.
2 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
Ian & Michele
"good location n friendly staff"
Friendly staff. Excellent location, supermarket, restaurants are all nearby. Only 5 mins walking distance to train station. Good value for money as hotels in interlaken are expensive. Room is small but ok. Traditional and warm. A bit inconvenient due to absence of lift. Shared shower room & toilet are right outside the room.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Pang
"An excellent, quiet location close to everything i"
We had a wonderful time at the Roessli thanks to Christopher, Nadine and their lovely crew. Always helpful with ticket bookings and advice on what to do and where to go. I'd recommend this to everyone. Our balcony had superb views of the Jungfrau and Monch...what a bonus!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Friendly family hotel close to everything."
This is a small, quiet family run hotel in Unterseen close to the Interlaken West railway station and the centre of Interlaken. The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Our rooms were well situated and had small balconies with a view of the mountains. The breakfast was comprehensive and we had the use of a small kitchen to make coffee and tea during the afternoon and evening. We had 5 enjoyable days here and would recommend the hotel to anyone.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Jill
"Decent, Convenient, Budget Hotel"
Conveniently located from florence main train station with many cafes, restaurants, shops surrounding. Clean albeit small hotel. Overall decent and wallet friendly. Works with a restaurant right beside and u get discount when dining there.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Adrian
"Amazing hotel"
Just liked the involvement of all staff and owners equally in interacting with the guests and ensuring their holiday is perfect!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014