All hotels in Pescosolido, Italy

• 2.0
  • 1.0

4.8
"Relaxing Italian Farm"
Easy parking. Great place for family and friends. Antonello, the manager, wants you to have a great time in the area where he grew up.
1 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2013
Pete

"Italy's Hiding Place"
A fantastic rural farm stay - well worth spending a few nights here as it is so different to other experiences you might have in Italy. There is a big "family feel" to the whole experience, and you will share meals and great times with other guests, volunteers and the family who run the farm. That said, there is ample opportunity to hide away and do your own thing should you so wish. The food / wine is sublime - all sourced VERY locally as you would expect! Great local walks to do and some brilliant areas within a short drive. The 'cheese making shepherd' experience was the only real disappointment - nowhere near as authentic as we may have hoped for. A brilliant stay overall though and highly recommended.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Jonathan Tecwyn
"A resting pit stop"
We have a relaxing time at the farm stay, getting close to nature. Delicious vegan (non vegan options available) meals & they made their own wine too. Spacious room & bathroom. Prepare your own toiletaries. Nice walk into the greens to get to the nearest town, Sora. If you are taking the train/bus from Sora to your next destination, I suggest you made reservation in town with the agency at least a day earlier (the bus did not come by on the day we booked our tickets with the agency & disappointingly, we are not able to get a refund).
3 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2014
SG

Leuk, gezellig en ongedwongen . Prettige locatie met genoeg andere activiteiten in omgeving. Bij de farm heeft men nog echt hart voor het gebeuren! Voor wie wat anders wil een aanrader .
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Hans
NL

TripAdvisor reviews for Italy Farm Stay

"A very special experience we were luck enough to have!"
08/23/15 christine L Morristown, New Jersey
Italy Farm Stay is off-the-beaten-path but well worth the effort to get there. The farm is very basic. This place is not about the destination but the experience you have while being there. I stayed 5 nights with my 9 year old and 11 year old daughters. We were immediately made to feel like family visiting. Not only by the host family but the other guests staying as well. You really feel like you lived on a farm in Italy- not just a visit. We helped with farm chores (our choice), took Maria's pasta making class on big tables in her garden and then all sat to eat the fruits of our labor, got up early to make some cheese, went horse back riding and visited a nature reserve. We will cherish the experience and tell stories from many years to come.
"Really you can just relax and enjoy or get some serious walking in"
07/30/15 M C Mirandola, Italy
Arrived a few days ago and as usual, busy busy busy... or not. That is there is so much to do and seeing Stella (horse) and Leah (Donkey) and all the ducks and chickens grown up and laying eggs since my last stay is awesome.
"Taste of non-touristy italy in the mountains"
07/29/15 Ellsbells86
I found this place on the internet, and thought it would be great to get away from the normal touristy places in Italy. I wasn;t wrong. This felt very authentic. The farm itself is run by a lovely man, Antonello, and his family. Many people come and work as volunteers here, and there is quite a sense of community. As a guest staying only a few days, it can feel a bit like you're intruding, but I don't think they feel that way. We stayed in a renovated old building just opposite the farm. This was a really good idea, as we were a little away from the actual farm and the room was fantastic. They've renovated it to a really good standard. You can eat at the farm, fresh food they made from ingredients they have grown. It is decent, not the most elaborate food, but good. You can do an italian cooking class with Maria, who is great! There is loads to explore in the surrounding area. We went on a pretty long hike to a waterfall, hike was good (tough!) but the waterfall was a little anticlimactic if you've seen a lot of waterfalls in your time! Also def worth going to the castle - again bit of a steep climb. Also worth going into Sora, really nice little town. Go to Pizza al Piato! Amazing little place. Would recommend this place - you can do as much or as little with the 'community' as you want. Good active part of our trip!
"First trip to Italy...won't be the last!"
07/11/15 Amanda R Greenville, South Carolina
The Italy Farm Stay made me fall in love with Italy. I stayed for a few weeks with a small group from my university to study food culture, completely immersed in the birthplace of the Slow Food Movement. Although the food and pasta making lessons were incredible, I'm treasuring the memories I made with the people there. Every meal is shared at a long table between guests, volunteers, and the host family. The host, Antonello, is so enthusiastic about sharing his home with you that every little thing, like picking beans for dinner, becomes new and exciting. The landscape is gorgeous, with many hikes featuring waterfalls, a shepherd's hut, and even a Roman castello overlooking the nearby town of Sora. The Italy Farm Stay is the perfect place to slow down and relax, soak in the beauty around you, and share what really matters in life with some amazing people. I can't wait to go back!
"Exceeded every expectation!"
07/01/15 MichaelaWanders Morona Santiago, Ecuador
I stayed at the farm for several weeks as part of a course my university does on Italy's Slow Food Movement, and I can't sing the praises highly enough. Every activity (think communal meals around a long table, day hikes to hidden waterfalls, morning laughter yoga sessions, and visiting the animals) makes you feel like a member of the family. It is the perfect place to pause, reflect, and remember that life is meant to be enjoyed. Whether you want to meet genuine, loving people, brush up on your Italian, or eat delicious, wholesome food, this is the place to go. Request the overnight hike to the shepherd's hut, and don't forget to eat some cherries straight off the tree.
"Amazing place... even better people"
06/04/15 rfriis Greenville, South Carolina
I can't say enough about this place. I have come here four years in a row with a small student group and you simply could not ask for a better experience. Antonello Siragusa is wonderful and proud host who arranges unforgettable experiences for his guests. Guests are treated like family by his whole family. You will be surprised how much there is to learn and do there.
"Breathtaking views in Sora"
05/12/15 Mele F
Amazing stay! 2 days was not enough. The wonderful organic food, large variety of activities to chose from and breath taking views of the snow capped mountains. I loved the break from the outside world and my friends and I left feeling recharged and sad to leave the Italy Farm Stay. The rooms were clean and cosy and we felt lucky to have booked this place. Antonello and the entire family were so welcoming and happy to help us with any requests. The property itself is beautiful and you can explore independently around the farm. The meadow is especially beautiful. I traveled in a group of 5 young adults who all agreed that they would like to return again. It is family friendly and a lovely way to experience Italy outside the normal tourist destinations. Highlights were: Walking up to the fort in town, Italian cooking class, meeting Federico from the Pizza place and enjoying meals and conversation with the family inside their dining room.
"LOved this place"
02/10/15 Nickolas H
This is really great place for relaxation. just visit . i wish i could get back, the owner did a great job . Thank you for everything, if you love horseback riding they have some really good horses, view is great, really good place to feel fresh air, and to be far far away from dirty city. so will be back ;)
"My lovely experience at Farm Stay"
10/11/14 Mar M Mexico
My experience at Farm Stay was awesome, Antonello and his beautiful family were so nice and kind, her mother Maria cooks so good and his father Giuseppe is so friendly with big smiles. I stayed here on April, the weather was so wonderful, I enjoyed the peacefulness that you can breathe in such a nice place and the beautiful view. I went to visit the town of Sora which is around 35 minutes walk, it's a beautiful town, from there I took an easy and beautiful hike, the view was awesome. I also had the opportunity to enjoy with Antonello an excursion to the mountain, it was a wonderful hiking, a mountain with beautiful views, a lovely waterfall, such a great place. In my next visit to Rome, I definitely would love to return to Antonello's Farm Stay!!
"Farm stay and horseback riding"
10/06/14 GinnyDC
I had a wonderful time at the farm stay. Although we did have one negative experience with the horseback riding trip my friend and I opted for. The people at the ranch who guided our tour on horseback DID NOT treat their horses well at all. In fact on our tour one guide started hitting her horse violently and yelling. The horses also had bloody fly bites all over them and we're not treated with any fly spray at all. As someone who has ridden for over 15 years, I was very upset by this experience The stay itself was lovely, but the horseback riding experience was a negative one.