All hotels in Pescosolido, Italy

• 2.0
  • 1.0

4.8
"Relaxing Italian Farm"
Easy parking. Great place for family and friends. Antonello, the manager, wants you to have a great time in the area where he grew up.
1 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2013
Pete

"Italy's Hiding Place"
A fantastic rural farm stay - well worth spending a few nights here as it is so different to other experiences you might have in Italy. There is a big "family feel" to the whole experience, and you will share meals and great times with other guests, volunteers and the family who run the farm. That said, there is ample opportunity to hide away and do your own thing should you so wish. The food / wine is sublime - all sourced VERY locally as you would expect! Great local walks to do and some brilliant areas within a short drive. The 'cheese making shepherd' experience was the only real disappointment - nowhere near as authentic as we may have hoped for. A brilliant stay overall though and highly recommended.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Jonathan Tecwyn
"A resting pit stop"
We have a relaxing time at the farm stay, getting close to nature. Delicious vegan (non vegan options available) meals & they made their own wine too. Spacious room & bathroom. Prepare your own toiletaries. Nice walk into the greens to get to the nearest town, Sora. If you are taking the train/bus from Sora to your next destination, I suggest you made reservation in town with the agency at least a day earlier (the bus did not come by on the day we booked our tickets with the agency & disappointingly, we are not able to get a refund).
3 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2014
SG

Leuk, gezellig en ongedwongen . Prettige locatie met genoeg andere activiteiten in omgeving. Bij de farm heeft men nog echt hart voor het gebeuren! Voor wie wat anders wil een aanrader .
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Hans
NL

TripAdvisor reviews for Italy Farm Stay

"Tour of italy"
01/29/16 Peter H
Best place to visit ! Incredible people . Very clean and interesting place. Learned to make pasta and sauces. Town nearby is awesome. Great start to my vacation. Blessed to have met them!!! I would go back in a heartbeat. Never before have I had such incredible food and nice people to talk to. Highly recommend it! !!!
"La Vita Dolce...taste the sweet life"
11/19/15 2015ragazza Budapest, Hungary
If home is where the heart is, then this is definitely one of them! From the moment I arrived, I knew there was something special about this place. Charming stone buildings set in beautiful Italian countryside, surrounded by picturesque hillside villages, and the mountainous national park. But more than that, it has a relaxed, heartfelt ambience that makes you instantly 'at home'. It really is a place where you can be part of the sweet life (and makes you never want to leave!)....from making wine and cheese, to hiking mountains, and just becoming a part of the family :) Needless to say, the home-cooked meals are fresh from the garden, delicious, and abundant. Once you've had a taste of Giuseppe's wine, you'll find it hard to drink any other. Thank you Antonello, Giuseppe and your lovely family...my time here was completely fulfilling and inspirational, my soul felt so alive and at peace. This short time I spent at Italy Farm Stay with always be with me...I feel like a piece of my heart will always be there, and everything I learnt there I will take with me. Thank you for opening your home and sharing your life with us! I hope to be back some day soon...GRAZIE MILLE <3
"Lovely!"
11/04/15 Chris S
The family was wonderful to stay with! The property is beautiful, and Antonello even called the priest in Pescosolido to help us with translations since we wanted to get into the 18th c. church records to do some family research. Wonderful!
"A home away from home"
11/03/15 Sasha L
Italy Farm Stay has a warm and welcoming environment. Antonello and his family will make you feel very at home. The food is fresh and delicious, and is served in very generous portions. Whilst I was here I did a lot of exciting activities. I visited the market in Sora on Thursday, I hiked to the waterfall, I hiked to the mountain hut, I took part in Maria's cooking class (in which I learned how to make fresh pasta), and I visited the cheese-making shepherd (where I learned how fresh sheep milk is turned into pecorino and ricotta). I also helped to pick fruits, vegetables and olives from the garden, which I truly enjoyed. I would definitely recommend coming to stay here, especially if you are in search of some peace and quiet amidst beautiful nature.
"Italy Farm Stay"
10/18/15 Sharon N
This was the highlight of our trip to Italy. What a wonderful, welcoming and beautiful place! Antonello and his family will make you feel so at home. The rooms were so comfortable and modern, the farm is a joy and make sure to have dinner at the farm! Maria is an amazing cook and the food is beyond generous. Antonello does everything possible to make your trip easy and enjoyable. He arranged for a ride to the farm from Amalfi and arranged for rides to the airport after our stay. We went into the town of Sora with one of his trusted drivers. So amazing! The town of Sora is very peaceful and welcoming. We plan to come back again and again. Thank you Antonello snd Family!!!
"Authentic Rustic Italian Experience in warm and welcoming environment."
09/14/15 Kirsty D Edinburgh, United Kingdom
I found this place by chance on the internet and I'm so glad I did. I thoroughly enjoyed my four days there and in fact felt it was far too short. A beautiful farmhouse nestled in the countryside close to Sora, the place provided a welcome relaxing break. I stayed in one of the female only dormitories which I shared with one friendly and considerate volunteer. While the room was basic, it served my needs- I was only looking for a comfortable bed as I spent most of myself outside chilling on the hammock or sitting at the long communal table conversing with the friendly staff, volunteers and guests. The view from the room was very pretty too. The farm itself is run by Antonello and his family who went out of their way to make me and other guests feel welcome. Antonello kindly picked me up and Linda dropped me off for my bus and I was given a map of the local area, a tour of the garden, info about the farm and local area. Antonello took myself and other guests to a local lake, a cultural festival up in a picturesque nearby village and fun local music event. His father Giuseppe allowed me to accompany him in the garden, planting some lettuce and collecting vegetables for dinner. The food was fab, wholesome and great value for money and prepared by Maria and the volunteers. I hope to go back one day as I felt really at home here.
"A very special experience we were luck enough to have!"
08/23/15 christine L Morristown, New Jersey
Italy Farm Stay is off-the-beaten-path but well worth the effort to get there. The farm is very basic. This place is not about the destination but the experience you have while being there. I stayed 5 nights with my 9 year old and 11 year old daughters. We were immediately made to feel like family visiting. Not only by the host family but the other guests staying as well. You really feel like you lived on a farm in Italy- not just a visit. We helped with farm chores (our choice), took Maria's pasta making class on big tables in her garden and then all sat to eat the fruits of our labor, got up early to make some cheese, went horse back riding and visited a nature reserve. We will cherish the experience and tell stories from many years to come.
"Really you can just relax and enjoy or get some serious walking in"
07/30/15 M C Arona, Italy
Arrived a few days ago and as usual, busy busy busy... or not. That is there is so much to do and seeing Stella (horse) and Leah (Donkey) and all the ducks and chickens grown up and laying eggs since my last stay is awesome.
"Taste of non-touristy italy in the mountains"
07/29/15 Ellsbells86
I found this place on the internet, and thought it would be great to get away from the normal touristy places in Italy. I wasn;t wrong. This felt very authentic. The farm itself is run by a lovely man, Antonello, and his family. Many people come and work as volunteers here, and there is quite a sense of community. As a guest staying only a few days, it can feel a bit like you're intruding, but I don't think they feel that way. We stayed in a renovated old building just opposite the farm. This was a really good idea, as we were a little away from the actual farm and the room was fantastic. They've renovated it to a really good standard. You can eat at the farm, fresh food they made from ingredients they have grown. It is decent, not the most elaborate food, but good. You can do an italian cooking class with Maria, who is great! There is loads to explore in the surrounding area. We went on a pretty long hike to a waterfall, hike was good (tough!) but the waterfall was a little anticlimactic if you've seen a lot of waterfalls in your time! Also def worth going to the castle - again bit of a steep climb. Also worth going into Sora, really nice little town. Go to Pizza al Piato! Amazing little place. Would recommend this place - you can do as much or as little with the 'community' as you want. Good active part of our trip!
"First trip to Italy...won't be the last!"
07/11/15 Amanda R Greenville, South Carolina
The Italy Farm Stay made me fall in love with Italy. I stayed for a few weeks with a small group from my university to study food culture, completely immersed in the birthplace of the Slow Food Movement. Although the food and pasta making lessons were incredible, I'm treasuring the memories I made with the people there. Every meal is shared at a long table between guests, volunteers, and the host family. The host, Antonello, is so enthusiastic about sharing his home with you that every little thing, like picking beans for dinner, becomes new and exciting. The landscape is gorgeous, with many hikes featuring waterfalls, a shepherd's hut, and even a Roman castello overlooking the nearby town of Sora. The Italy Farm Stay is the perfect place to slow down and relax, soak in the beauty around you, and share what really matters in life with some amazing people. I can't wait to go back!