All hotels in Rome, Italy
Via Palestro 30, Rome, RM, 00185, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel Apartment next to Rome train station"
Location is central but check in is in another location and apartment 2 blocks away. Not sure why they call it hotel but someone with family can easily stay in an apartment. Heating was not at best but overall good stay.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
RK
"B and no-B"
Ecept for discovering on arrival that this Bread and Breakfast doesn't provide breakfast, everything was fine.
5 night trip Sep 16, 2014
MH
After reading other reviews I thought my husband and I would have a comfortable stay with a warm welcome from Anthony. The B&B is on the fifth floor of the building, not a house, more like a small scale hotel. Our room with a private bath was much smaller than it appeared online. Whenever we got back to the B&B the hallway was very dark, as they choose not to leave it lit which kind of gave me the creeps not a very welcoming feeling. The girl in the kitchen did not speak any English and didn't seem enthusiastic at all. I really thought we would be able to converse and find out a little about Rome from someone there. The air conditioning worked well in the room, but we would leave it on in the morning on low when we left and when we returned it was always off. It kind of became a joke with us because that is all they did over our four night stay, come in and turn off the air conditioning. One afternoon I went and asked Anthony's mother, also no English, for a roll of toilet paper, she went over to a cabinet and opened it, but there was none. Another time I asked her if they had a washcloth, but there weren't any. The towels felt like sandpaper. We never did meet Anthony until the last day when we checked out, he is about twenty-five years old and busy with college, so the business is probably not his first priority. This place is not what we thought it would be, I don't know what all the rest of the reviewers saw in it. I would recommend finding somewhere else to stay.
3 night family trip Jun 10, 2014
J Wood
"Very convenient location and friendly staff"
I was very very satisfied with the room, and facility. Staff was very friendly in suggesting the sight seeing ideas and making best use of my time. It also has good breakfast items and was always ready when we got up. I appreciate them offering to make cappacino each morning and they went extra length to make us happy. They were also able to get a taxi for us to go to airport with 20% discount than mkt rate.
5 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Bharat Singh
"Pretty terrible experience"
We reserved a room in the anex building for a cheap price for Rome and weren't expecting the Ritz or anything, but were truly taken aback by how poor our experience was. We emailed the owner to tell him that we would arrive between 5-6pm. When we arrived at 5:45 after a long day of traveling, no one was at the B&B. Our phones didn't work in Italy, so my husband decided to set out to find a phone to call Anthony while I waited with our stuff by the door. After 15 minutes of searching, the guards outside of the Turkish embassy let my husband use their phone. Another 15 minutes later, his mom showed up to let us in. She did apologize when she got there and took us up to the 5th floor to check us in and then told us we were going to the anex building. As the definition of an anex building typically implies an addition to a building, we were expecting that it wouldn't be too far away. However, we ended up walking 6 blocks to a shady building covered in graffiti which was the "anex" building. Our tiny room was actually located inside of a hostel. There was no air conditioning, the street below was incredibly loud, and our detached bathroom was disgusting with black mold in the shower. We asked about breakfast, as we were staying in a "B&B" and she said breakfast wasn't included. No one cleaned the room during our 3 night stay. Like I said, we weren't expecting anything spectacular, but we were left incredibly disappointed by this place. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
2 night trip May 25, 2014
"Walking distance to train station"
Good location. Reasonable. Breakfast starts at 8:00 a little late when heading to the airport. Good clean room.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Quaint and Away from traffic"
A nice place, not too far from the train station. Neighbourhood not close to tourist areas and seems a little sketchy, but is still fine. Never was out after dark. If you choose to stay out after dark, they give you a key for the building, the central living area, and your room. The bedroom close to the kitchen can be a little noisy in the morning, but there is nice staff, WiFi is decent, and the room was very clean.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Great value for the price! Staff was kind and helpful. The provided accommodation was 5min away from the Anthony B&B, but on even better location, closer to the Termini station. Room was clean, big enough and with its decoration gave you the feeling of being in Rome. No complaints, really enjoyed staying there!
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Will stay again"
I enjoyed the stay. friendly folks!
4 night trip May 11, 2014
ruth perez
We were very happy with the room and service we got at Anthony B&B. The room was very spacious, the bed was comfortable and the reception was friendly and very helpful. We cannot comment on breakfast because we left early the following morning. I would always book here if I was visiting Rome as it is excellent value for the price.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Basic but comfortable"
We chose to say given the close proximity to termini. The room we chose required we share a bathroom in an annex building. Fortunately we were given a room and assigned a bathroom that we didn't have to share. The room was clean and comfortable. Great value for the money.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Young Family
"Anthony BB is a fine place to stay in Roma"
We found the facility very safe and comforting.
3 night trip May 5, 2014
I highly recommend this B&B--a pleasure to stay in, and located a mere 5 minute walk from Termini.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Close to Termini"
We switched to this hotel the night before we had to get to an early flight out of Ciampino since the bus shuttles leave from Termini. I was satisfied with our stay, huge room. It would have been nice if the windows had been double-paned as I am a light sleeper and was woken up by the noises from the street below (we were on the 5th floor I believe).
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"A nice B & B close to the Roma Termini"
The place was nicely kept and clean. The neighborhood is close to the central train and Metro terminal, Roma Termini. The neighborhood has many embassies located there so there is a heavy security presence. There isn't really a concierge service, so be prepared to arranged any tours or sightseeing yourself.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Torin
I ve been with family 2 nights. I booked an apt they moved us in a room. At beginning they told me i had not breakfast while was included in the booking receipt. At the end they gave us. Same day i booked with the credit card, regularly on venere.com, they called me telling me they don t accept credit card and they would cancel my reservation; as i replied i would pay by cash at arrival they soon replied all was ok! So ask always the fiscal receipt when you pay!
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Excelent location, near to Termini. The breakfast was simple. The room was clean and the staff members were nice and competent.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
We were very happy with our apt. AC worked well, rooms were clean, quite, comfortable and near thetrain station. Office where free breakfast was located 1 black from actual room and only available from 8 to 9:30am. We never tried it anyway. Overall very satisfied.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Convenient"
Close to the train station. Good home base for Rome excursions.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
We loved the Anthony B & B! It is in a wonderful and convenient area in Rome. Our room was very big, even by American standards. Ask for room #1! Antonio couldn't have been more helpful, providing a map with helpful information. On our last night, he came by the hotel after hours to turn on the computer and printer so that I could print out our boarding passes. Will definitely use their B & B again. We have been to Rome quite a few times, but this would rate as one of our best stays!
Other trip May 25, 2013
Good value for money, friendly staff. Good wifi speed. No housekeeping, garbage not empty for 2-3 days. Towels were rough and not changed for 3-4 days until requested. Good for short 2-3 days stay.
Other trip May 5, 2013
Absolutely perfect price and quality ratio, at least off-season.
Other trip Feb 9, 2013
We stayed at this B&B for 5 nights last week.We game by buss from airport, bussstop was very near from B&B and we walked there.Location was perfect and room and bathroom was large and clean. We didn´t meet Concetta, but our houstess Elisabeth was friendly and helpful.. wonderful stay.. we felt like home.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012

"nice place, great location"
good experience, see improvements IMPROVEMENTS: It took us more than 90 min to get access to our room; 2 different people tried to contact hotel; no response: IT IS ESSENTIAL that patrons phone/ contact the B&B about arrival time. For us...no one was there.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Very close to termini station"
A short €4.50 cab ride from the train station (easily walkable, but after travelling a cab ride was nice) to the check in. Our room was a few blocks away, (around the corner from the train station) and the owner's son walked us over. We had a shared bathroom and a double bed in a room. Bed was comfortable, and the water pressure in the shower was fantastic. For €94 I was quite happy with the overall quality of our stay.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"good situation"
room was good disappointed as we were told breakfast was not included in our booking as we tought it was and when asked we were shrugged off as afar asim concerned band b means breackfast is included please confirm
4 night trip Mar 20, 2014
sheila mc sweeney
Hotel a bit hard to find at first when u just arrive in Rome but the location is good close to everywhere, the room a bit old but the condition is ok the staff very helpful and we had our room cleaned everyday.... I was very happy with it
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Good location close to Termini station & metro links. The hotel wasn't the easiest to find, although with some local assistance it didn't take too long to find. The staff were friendly & very helpful. They printed our boarding passes for the trip home, also went out of there way to find the best way to the stadium (we stayed for the rugby). Breakfast was adequate, maybe a little basic, but I wasn't expecting a banquet. Rooms were spacious & clean, as was the bathroom. I would definitely use this hotel again & recommend.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
dbu
"Ideal combo of prime location and affordable price"
Anthony B&B is perfect for budget travelers who like to stay within a stone's throw of the city centre. Termini station is a 5 min walk, Castro Pretorio a 2 min walk.We found the service highly personalized for the price we paid and it felt as if we were staying at somebody's home rather than in a hotel.Although it doesn't have lunch or dinner facilities,it is within a 10 min walk of good restaurants. Cleanliness is top notch and the staff also give you good tips on how to get around the city using public transport. All in all, effusively recommended.
2 night romance trip Dec 8, 2013
Ameya Mahadeshwar
"A quaint stay with a downtown feel."
Upon arrival we were greeted with smiles and friendliness. A map was quickly introduced with all areas of interest marked specifically for tourists, which was so very helpful. Breakfast each morning had lots of variety.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Charlotte
It was a pleasure to stay at this family run BB. I highly recommend it to other, you will never find another BB like this. If by the next time I am back to Rome I will not become richer I will staY here again. ItS a bit hard to find and breakfast is very simple, but everything else makes this place very-very good!
5 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
valentina
"unorganized"
Our room was larger then expected and the bed was comfy, it was also very close to the train station Roma Termini. Unfortunately our stay was complicated by the management who forgot (and did not record) that we paid upfront and asked us to pay again and then made us produce a receipt to prove we had already paid. On the day before we were supposed to check out they knocked on the door and told us that we should have left the room already and I had to produce our booking information to show that we had another night. Because of all this hassle and confusion I would not return.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
The B&B is in a good location, has friendly staff and is great value for money. The only problem was the lift breaking down, but despite it not being their lift (it is part of a larger building) they assured us they had arrange for the repairs and sure enough it was fixed the next day. It is close to the Metro line and Termini station, which was handy for getting from the airport, and also it is worth checking out the bus routes (maps available from Termini book shop) as these will get you to places the metro doesn't. Make sure you have the address as there is no sign outside - just the doorbell with their name on. Also some of the local restaurants were good if you don't want to go far to eat. We had a great stay and would recommend it for a quiet place to stay near the centre of Rome.
4 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
"good service"
generally quite satisfied with the condition of the hotel..
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
ho family
SG
"Great Value, Great Experience"
Anthony B&B gave us a taste for what it's like to live in Rome...much more fun than just staying in some high-rise hotel. The location was perfect -- a residential block just a few minutes' walk from the Termini and another local Metro station. Antonio is a warm and friendly host, and the rooms -- especially in the main apartment -- are clean and nicely appointed. Rome is not a quiet city, and the midnight trash pickup can really amp up the noise factor for a couple of minutes, so close the window at night and wake up to enjoy the experience of having an apartment in the Eternal City.
4 night family trip Jun 17, 2013
"Charming"
We loved pur stay. It was close to Termini train station and vert affordable.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Anne Marie
"Excellent service, location, staff"
I con tacted them after booking when we noticed that reception closed at 11pm. As our flight did not land until 9.30pm (if it was on time) we were a bit concerned. They immediately informed me that someone would stay there until we arrived. The young man who was there could not have been any more pleasant and helpful. The room was very clean, suitable furnished and shgow facilities excellent. Breakfast room was small but breakfast itself was much better than we had anticipated. I would have no hesitation in recommending this Bed and Breakfast.
3 night trip May 11, 2013
majorian
"Good for families, couples or individuals."
I stayed at Anthony for 7 days in Feb 2013 and found it an excellent base from which to explore Rome. The room was cleaned daily and the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was provided, (which I didnt eat as I wanted to sleep in) yet the staff were quite fine with me eating breakfast after the 'allotted' time. A map of the city was provided and helpful advice was given for getting around. The wireless was helpful and effective. The location is prime for getting around Rome, within easy walking distance of Termini and Castro Pratorio metro stations. There are plenty of restaurants , ATMS and shops nearby. I would happily stay here again.
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
Treeline
"Handy B & B in Rome"
Hotel occupies 2 levels of a large building. Walkable to railway station, with wheeled luggage,and very handy to a metro station. Cafes and restaurants handy.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
Gillian
NZ
"Fine for a base"
The decor of the rooms is fine and the room was clean. The towels where not changed very much an the air con did not work. It was 30 degrees so not good.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012

"Appartamento per comitiva"
L'appartamento è una ottima idea per un week-end tra amici. Stanze pulite. L'opzione del lettino aggiuntivo restringe parecchio l'abitabilità. Buona la posizione geografica della depandance (praticamente a Piazza Indipendenza) peccato che il check.in si debba fare in Via Palestro e poi riportarsi tutti i bagagli a piedi fino all'appartamento. Una migliore organizzazione alzerebbe di un po' la valutazione generale
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Francesco
IT
"Recomendable para gente joven"
Demasiado lejos del centro aunque con transporte.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Jose
ES
"APPARTEMENT TRES SAPCIEUX"
Nous avions réservé pour une chambre de 3 lits pour 5 personnes or nous avons eu un appartement meublé très spacieux d'au moins 80 m2 avec tout le confort : 2 salles de bains, 4 TV, cuisine équipée (lave-linge, lave-vaisselle, plaque vitro-céramique, grand frigo-congélateur), un coffre-fort et un mini-bar dans chaque chambre..., de grandes armoires, une terrasse !
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Cécile
"excellent séjour"
nous étions 8 personnes et avons eu un appartement encore mieux que celui prévu propre, calme et sans aucun imprévu accueil très agréable nous le conseillons, hote très à l'écoute et répond au mail directement ou dans la journée excellent suivis
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
anne
"positief"
hele mooie en grote kamer en badkamer. Heel goed schoon gehouden. Erg vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
NL
"Appartamento a 2 passi dalla stazione termini"
Viaggio a Roma con famiglia (2 adulti e 4 ragazzi). Bellissima location, centrale, pulita, dotata di tutti i comfort. Il proprietario è gentilissimo e premuroso, ha aputo indicarci altrettanto dei buoni ristoranti a prezzi vantaggiosi. Consigliatissimo
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
andrea
"Amazing!! Totally Recommend!"
Anthony was such a nice guy, he gave us the best room! I came to Roma with 5 of my other friends and we had 3 rooms, 3 bathrooms and a kitchen with dinning room. We had the the penthouse! It comfortably fit 6 people. The location is perfect! The train station is about 4 blocks away and you can catch every transportation from there! I totally recommend!!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Christine
IT
"Appartement proche du métro"
Très sympa, Voisins un peu bruyants , merci à l ascenseur pour arriver au 6eme étage par contre pas plus de 3 personnes à la fois
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
spouille
"Don't go to the hotel"
it's not a hotel but a motel. service is very bad. maybe, you should have ruined trip. please, avoid this hotel.
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
lee
KR
abbiamo soggiornato in un ampio e moderno appartamento da 8 persone, dotato di tre bagni e una fornita cucina. Il ragazzo che ci ha accompagnati è stato professionale e cordiale. Sono stati tre giorni bellissimi anche per la dimora che ci ha ospitati. La zona stazione Termini non è il massimo, ma è ottima per gli spostamenti anche notturni. Il metro poi è a pochi passi
Other trip Aug 19, 2014