All hotels in Trapani, Italy
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here

I Colori del Vento Bed and Breakfast, Trapani

Viale Regina Elena 62, Trapani, TP, 91100, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

Location.
Situated in Trapani, I Colori del Vento Bed and Breakfast is close to Chiesa del Purgatorio, Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, and Port of Trapani. Also nearby are Porta delle Botteghelle Beach and Palazzo Senatorio.

Property Features.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast. In addition to a terrace and multilingual staff, I Colori del Vento Bed and Breakfast features tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This is a smoke-free property.

Guestrooms.
Rooms open to balconies. The 4 air-conditioned guestrooms at I Colori del Vento Bed and Breakfast include minibars and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms offer showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.

Excellent4.1 / 5
  • We had a great time in Trapani! Don't know when we will be able to make it back, but when…Jul 30, 2014
  • I colori del vento is superbly located in the older part of Trapani. From the balcony…Jul 11, 2014
From 171 reviewsTripAdvisor Traveller Rating

Enter dates to check prices

Hotel Info: ‎866-539-8117‎

• This hotel is arranged over 2 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 11:00 AM-11:30 PM
  • Check-out time is 10 AM
All guests must provide the hotel with their estimated arrival details in advance using the contact information found in the booking confirmation.

Required at check in

• Hotel I Colori Del Vento
  • I Colori Del Vento Hotel
  • I Colori del Vento

Policies

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free breakfast
Services
  • Front desk (limited hours)
  • Tours/ticket assistance

• Hotel I Colori Del Vento
  • I Colori Del Vento Hotel
  • I Colori del Vento

Policies

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

I Colori del Vento Bed and Breakfast, Trapani

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us