Steps to open-air market
Market places you in the desirable Eixample district - filled with 19th-century architectural gems - a 3-minute walk from fresh fruit and cheese stands at Sant Antoni Market. You'll be a 5-minute walk from Sant Antoni metro; from there it’s 10 minutes to Plaça de Catalunya.
A walk along Las Ramblas
A scenic 17-minute walk takes you to lively Las Ramblas, filled with street performers, cafés, and market vendors. Gaudi's amazing Sagrada Família church is a 14-minute metro ride away; works of another master are on display at the Picasso Museum, a 25-minute walk.
Intimate dining, drinks
The softly lit restaurant serves Catalan and Mediterranean dishes like cod au gratin, risotto with mushrooms, and stuffed rolls of beef. You can visit intimate Bar Rosso for cocktails and snacks, and there's a small patio for casual drinks in the moonlight.
Free WiFi, cable TV
Guests praise the stylish guestrooms as a good value for the money. WiFi is free, modern bathrooms include rainfall showerheads, and TVs come with cable channels; many rooms open to balconies or terraces, where you can soak up the city's energy.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $66
- Standard Double Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 46 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
Nearby Three Star Barcelona hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Top Barcelona hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Barcelona
- Catalonia Plaza CataluñaFrom
"Hotel is first class! Great customer service-- thanks to LIEZL at front desk/Sara and Xiao at Buffet Breakfast!. Beautiful room, nice bathroom, very near Aerobus for airport and…"Mar 8, 2015
- Hotel BaguesFrom
"Great location and amazing staff - they really go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay."Mar 8, 2015
"Great location off the Las Ramblas. Walking distance to retaurants/ bars, Boqueria market, hop-on hop off bus stop, Metro, shopping, etc. Hotel is clean, with great service and…"Mar 8, 2015
- Hotel Liberty Sitges
"Booked here by mistake but ended up loving it! Friendly staff and great room!"Mar 8, 2015
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Market, Barcelona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 18 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 19
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 50 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
MHTE number (issued by the Greek Tourism Organisation): HB-004360