All hotels in Rome, Italy

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 1:30 PM-9 PM
  • Check-out time is 10:30 AM
  • Express check-in
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• I Tre Pupazzi Rome
  • b&b i Tre Pupazzi Hotel Rome
  • Bed And Breakfast i Tre Pupazzi

Policies

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.

For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

• A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.

Optional extras

Late check-in between 10 PM and 2 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 12.00

Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30.00 per night

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

Optional extras

Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30.00 per night

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 45 one way

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Good 3.9 /5 from 14 reviews

Excellent4.0 / 5
Great location. Hospitable staff.
Giovanni and his staff we very helpful. Giovanni arrange affordable transportation from airport and to our cruise port. I only wish the B&B were air conditioned as Rome was quite hot during our August visit.
1 night family trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Clean, convenient but needs better air conditioner
The owner is friendly and helpful, the room and bathroom (shared with all guests) was clean and it was a plus to have no TV in the room. The only two improvements needed is an earlier breakfast time (8:30 am is too late) and the air conditioner was really just a fan that blew lukewarm air.
3 night family trip
Poor1.0 / 5
No air conditioning. No breakfast.
This flat gets very very hot. And hard to sleep at night with no air conditioning. We never saw the proprietor, he sent his friend to check us in and the cleaning lady to check us out 3 days later. The breakfast is nothing more then cereal and juice. Nice place with excellent location but overall extremely disappointing.
3 night trip

Bed & Breakfast I Tre Pupazzi, Rome

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us