All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Great room
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Pride in Ownership!"
Amazing place and the proprietor was extraordinary! Eclectic neighborhood with a wonderful cafe', called Chillax, right across the street (Definitely better than the Starbucks chain half a block down!) The inside building and room rivaled some 6 star places we've been to. Will definitely stay again!!!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Yvette
"Good location, spacious room"
Everything was great about the hotel. The manager was super friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again (and probably will soon, actually).
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Lee
"A little bit of Turkey in Montreal"
I was greeted by the manager, a lovely Turkish gentleman named Turgay. He not only carried my bags upstairs to my room (there is no elevator)he invited me to a Turkish film festival playing nearby. It was a very charming room in a convenient location.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Quick getaway"
Arrived very early in am but host was accommodating. Clean comfortable bed was sight for sore eyes:-).
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
bklyn native
No elevators, steep stairwell.................................................................................................................................
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Bogdan
We were very pleased. This was a wonderful, affordable option for a family of four (with two small children).
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great location."
Street level entrance looks bad but after climbing a long set of stairs the ambience changes to a nice place.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Ed

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Perfect Gem"
Pretty boutique 7 room hotel near McGill University. Very clean spacious room close to the Metro. Don't judge the view from the outside.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2016
Adrian
"Happy customer"
Lovely little spot to stay! Service was excellent. We will stay there again the next time we are in town to visit our daughter at McGill.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Allan
"Surprisingly great hotel!"
Great costumer service, affordable rates, small but very cozy room. Perfect for a couple's getaway.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Frederique
"Best bang for the buck."
Well located close to Place Des Arts. The owner/operator is very polite and the suite was charming overlooking Ave. Du Parc. A great place to stay the night if you are flying out the next morning rather than the crazy price at the airport and nowhere to go. There are two very long and steep flights of stairs so it is not for the faint hearted ..lol. The owner is a charming French Canadian who aims to please.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
CuriousTravller
"Good location for McGill & Mount Royal!"
Street appeal & first impression was not great! However, once you are inside, it is quite lovely. It is in an area known as the McGill Ghetto..a lot of students living in the area, I guess. The boutique hotel has been renovated & the room had a small kitchen. A small private balcony was accessible from the bedroom & was nice for morning coffee! The proprietor and staff were very nice & very accommodating. Parking is somewhat sketchy in the back alley and there is a charge for it! The location is great, close to Mount Royal & McGill and even downtown if you enjoy walking. To make this a great hotel, it just needs a bit of work to the exterior.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Terry
Nice, small hotel in a quiet area. We stayed here for 3 nights in August, in a 1-bedroom king suite. The hotel and rooms are a bit dated, but are clean and well maintained. We had some issues with our A/C, but the weather outside was cool enough that we could keep the window open for a nice breeze. It was great to have a kitchen AND a grocery store right next door. There's also a starbucks and tim's across the street. Subway is maybe a 3 minute walk away. Everything else - the bedroom, bathroom - were pretty standard and comfortable. They have free WiFi for guests, but we found it to be really slow. Also, because of the size of the hotel, there's no elevator, just stairs (the set going up to the reception area is pretty steep). Not that this should deter you from staying at Parc Suites, but it may be a problem if you have a lot of luggage or mobility issues.
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Ksenia
"A pleasant surprise"
Totally friendly staff at this hotel. We were first nervous about the outside appearance, but inside everything was perfect. We felt really at home. The location is great to Mt. Royal and to old town as well. The stairs can be a problem for those with heavy bags or who can't walk well. Otherwise the staff I'm sure would help.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Marc
"Rooms"
Beautiful room
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"good hotel, wonderful experience."
wonderful hotel for this price. the staff is very helpful. the hotel has everything for cooking etc.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Renlong
"Very Good Hotel for this money"
It is a very good hotel for this price, location is good (20 min walk to old city and 10 to Downtown). I got free parking. There is a kitchen there so you can have breakfast (and other meals if you like) at hotel. Supermarket is next door
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
slava
"quality of service"
The service and the room were perfect. Only the stairs could be a problem.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Weekend in Montreal"
Awesome hotel and staff and great location.
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Arthur
"Comfortable and Convenient"
We have stayed at this hotel on two occasions to spend a few days in Montreal and will return again. On the first occasion a couple of years ago, we arrived by car and found the hotel easily. While parking is not accessible from the front, it is located close off a side street. We spent a very enjoyable couple of days with our daughter and son who were at McGill. On the most recent occasion, my wife and I planned a quiet Montreal getaway. We arrived by train and it is about a 20 minute walk from the hotel or a 10 minute cab ride.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Friendly well organised hotel"
Feeling of being in a grand house. Need to climb stairs to reception. Parking was not a problem. Grocery next door and several coffee shops. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"Central, convenient"
We only had a one night stay wanting to visit with friends on the "plateau" and this location was very good and the price point was just right. Parking was a bit inconvenient but no real problem. The long flight of stairs to the reception might be a problem for the mobility-challenged. The Bistro on the ground floor was much better than any of the fast-food places nearby. This would be a place for a longer stay.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Hum
Great location. Room OK, but book a room on the upper level. You can hear people walking in the room above.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
TM
"Lovely hotel in central location"
Felt just like having an apartment in Montreal again! Kitchen and bathroom were on the small side, but totally functional. Bedroom and living area were spacious. We were able to control the heating in all areas of the suite. We were cheerfully checked in by the hotel owner. All other staff were equally attentive and took great care to make our stay a comfortable one. The limited number of suites give this place the feeling of a private residence.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
"Very disappointed"
Price at reservation on expedia almost 100cad less than actually charged at the hotel. There are fees for the parking, 15cad/day not mentioned on expedia, also taxes charged at the check in. Old building, too many stairs to arrive at the reception, so forget about it if you have small children or you are not in good shape. However, they help you by carrying your luggage. The parking is in the back, have to walk a small, dark alley between buildings, pay attention to your shoes if you have bussiness meetings in the city. There are some homeless people sneaking around the parking lot also. The room is in fact a small apartment, old fasioned with an antic carpet and not too much light, so not easy too study if you are there for a course or exam. And no more Cora dejeuner next door, you have to go to Starbucks to have your breakfast, because in not offered, even you have a small kitchen and a frigo in the room. Otherwise, the staff was curteous and the bed comfortable.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Cora
"very close to shoping and resturants"
The hotel staff were the best I have experienced. The front desk clerk at check in was exceptional. Prior to checking us in, even though we arrived 2 hours prior to check in time, escorted us to our room to ensure it was acceptable. Then the desk clerk came with me in my car to ensure I found my way to the parking area behind the hotel. We inquired about directions to a specific resturant we wished to have lunch. The desk clerk then went to her computer to ensure we had printed directions. Since the directions were French, she translated by writing the directions in english. The next day we had fresh flowers brought into our room...a very nice gesture. The service was the best I have experienced at any hotel, the room was very well kept and clean as well as very well equiped with full kitchen facilities. The cost for this room was also very modest.
2 night family trip May 8, 2013
Perry

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"excelente hotel"
Muy buen hotel, es pequeño y muy confortable, todo el personal del hotel es muy amable , todo en perfecto estado, cerda del Metro, farmacia, suopermercado, abasto, restautantes, zona turistica, zona de compras.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
FR
Other trip Dec 16, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Parc Suites Hotel

"Wonderful stay, great staff. A rare gem!"
04/29/16 oceanpark66 Fremantle, Australia
I arrived here in the middle of the night after bailing on a terrifying Airbnb. The staff was extremely accomodating and friendly. The hotel had everything I needed, was clean and quiet and I felt at home. As a frequent traveller for work and pleasure, this is one of the best places I have stayed -- a rare gem. I will stay here again and recommend it to friends.
"This place is everything you want to tour Montreal."
04/20/16 John P
Our second stay here - it was the first stay that got us to come back to Montreal so quickly. And the second stay was better than the first. Quiet, comfortable, well appointed rooms. Basically a small apartment for a very reasonable price. But the service. From the time you pull up until you pull away - the staff are ready to do whatever it takes to make your stay perfect. Including - this trip - helping to start my car (cold snap - old battery in car) and get us on the road again. Far far beyond anything we could have expected. We are already looking forward to our next visit. I would recommend Suites du Parc over anywhere else in Montreal.
"Highly recommended"
04/13/16 Maurice E
Parc Suites Hotel was a great place to stay for business in the local area. Very friendly and accommodating staff. The room was clean and very comfortable. Looking forward to staying again and visiting the local shops and restaurants. Free WiFi and North America long distance was much appreciated.
"Lovely, comfortable, well priced suites near McGill and downtown"
04/02/16 Lisa B Ossining, New York
Parc Suites was my "go-to" hotel during the four years my son was a student at McGill. This hotel is convenient to the McGill campus, Mont Royal park, and downtown. The suites are lovely and very thoughtfully equipped for maximum comfort. (I stayed for a full week at one time and treated the suite like a little apartment.) A convenience store (with ATM), coffee shops, grocery store, pharmacy, and restaurants are all within a block. The owner, Turgay, is just wonderful: each time I visited he went out of his way to welcome me back and make sure I was comfortable. Free parking is a big plus for a Montreal hotel. To be aware of: you'll have to climb stairs to the reception and the suites, and if windows are open there is traffic noise for units facing Parc.
"Super hotel"
03/31/16 Viajero8020 South America
A very nice hotel, super friendly people, the hotel manager is the best..!!!. Hotel is very clean, room in a very good shape, very well located, excellent price. close to Metro, close to tourist area and main streets. Free WIFI, two TV sets and kitchen , next to supermarket, restaurants, Pharmacy. and much more
"Wonderful and comfortable stay in Montreal"
03/31/16 L0ve_t0_travel03 Canada
We traveled as a couple just for a fun long weekend in Montreal. Ended up booking this hotel last minute as the original hotels couldn't accommodate us.. Service is wonderful, we were well taken care of throughout the whole stay. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We had a Queen sized bed with a kitchen and a cozy living room. Bonus point - free parking :) We had a beautiful view of the Mont Royal, close to all amenities. Lots of stores near by, cozy bistros and cafes. Recommended hotel.
"Great little hotel"
03/30/16 Fiftyfootelvis St. Catharines, Canada
We have stayed at the Parc Suites twice and have enjoyed the stay both times. Be sure to call directly to book. Great location, but the neighborhood is in transition so there are a few homeless people around which did not bother us. Parking is free, but a bit awkward since it is in the alley behind the hotel and accessed by a maze of one way streets. Again, this did not bother us. Rooms are extremely nice and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Our room had a "balcony" which is actually an old fire escape with a small table and chairs, but still a wonderful place for a coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. I would recommend calling directly to book as we got a discounted rate on our first stay.
"Book direct!"
03/23/16 Christina L Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
We booked this hotel as a quick march break trip on Booking.com. Believing this would give us both a price advantage and trusting this method of finding a "good deal" fast. My advice would be.... DONT! On arrival we mistankingly parked outside the hotel. (Strike 1) this is a bus lane in certain hours so the helpful owner accompanied my husband to the designated parking area around the back of the hotel... (Strike 2.) The parking lot is actually at the back of a mission. ( I'll elaborate on this shortly!). So we parked etc then checked in .... (Strike 3.). .. We were informed that if we had booked direct with the hotel we would of had "free parking", as we had booked via booking.com we paid $20 per day to park in this less than desirable parking lot (we have Travelled, but stepping over human excrement ain't my favorite thing to do😒). With extra charges for our 2lb dog $20 per night, our son ($15 per night) our reasonable booking.com break... Well wasn't! We should of phoned and confirmed the bottom line with the owner. "Possible extra etc on the booking.com site, clearly didn't show this) That being said, the suites are LOVELY, The owner, charming, location ( not the parking) fine for people who enjoy walking to everything ( like us!) fine! But $460 for two nights, with the explanation we should of booked direct with the hotel.......Next time we will be more careful, and call direct with the hotel....Really check charges for pets and extra people in room ( even though it showed up good for 3 on the booking.com site. Seriously CHECK direct!.
"Highly Recommend"
03/19/16 ddtej Rhode Island
I had a wonderful stay at this quaint little gem of a hotel. Bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom were well-appointed and spotlessly clean. I was especially appreciative of the attentive, polite and friendly staff - they couldn't have been more accommodating. Rooms were ample with high ceilings and tall windows. High quality linens and towels. Overall, very relaxing and comfortable. Great location.
"visit with my daughter attending McGill University"
03/13/16 Diana W
Aside from the great location and elegant interior design, what I really appreciated most was the personal and very friendly service. The owner was very professional and attentive to the quality of my stay. I felt safe and relaxed. The smaller size of the hotel was just what I hoped it would be - personal and like home ! Thank-you.