Bianca B&B, Catania
Conveniently near the airport, Bianca B&B is in the heart of Catania, steps from Church of San Placido, Palazzo Biscari, and Massimo Bellini Theater. Also nearby are Catania Cathedral and Elephant Fountain.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. In addition to tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift), Bianca B&B features a television in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). This is a smoke-free property.
Rooms open to balconies. The 5 air-conditioned guestrooms at Bianca B&B include espresso makers and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with digital channels. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $49
- Double Room Single Use
- Suite, Kitchen, Annex Building
- Triple Room
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Double or Twin Room, Balcony
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-4 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Up to 15 kg
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Catania hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1700
- Television in lobby
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Catania hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Catania
- San Sebastiano HolidaysFrom
"We had a last minute trip to Acireale for Carnevale. Booking was easy through Hotels.com and Deborah, the owner of the B&B was amazing! She was very kind and helpful. Our room for…"Feb 24, 2015
- NH Catania Parco Degli AragonesiFrom
"awesome hotel, will definitely stay there again."Feb 21, 2015
- Sheraton Catania Hotel & Conference CenterFrom
"I've stayed at many hotels in Catania and I think this is hotel is one of the nicest ones. It might not be at same level as most international Sheratons, but it's too bad. Great…"Jan 26, 2015
- Liberty HotelFrom
"This was my second stay at hotel liberty. this is a beautiful hotel with 5 star service. Franco, Nino, Valentina and Salvo all made my stay once again very memorable no request…"Jan 16, 2015
Bianca B&B, Catania’s small print
Also known as
- Bianca B&B
- Bianca B&B Catania Etna
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 30 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.