Casa Cleo, Rome
- Free continental breakfast and WiFi
- 10 guestrooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Convenience store
- Self-serve laundry
- Limited hour front desk
- In Monti
- Roman Forum (0.6 mi / 0.9 km)
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore (0.2 mi / 0.3 km)
Prime location, low price
Guests of Casa Cleo can easily walk to Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, 350 meters away, or to Teatro dell'Opera di Roma, 8 minutes on foot. A prime location and affordable pricing make this quaint bed and breakfast a good choice for budget travelers.
Explore history on foot
You can see Michelangelo’s Moses, a 6-minute walk from the townhouse, or glimpse Emperor Nero’s extravagant lifestyle when you visit Domus Aurea, 1 km away. Termini Metro, a 9-minute walk, gives you quick access to sights like Trevi Fountain, 1.5 km away.
Free morning fuel
Amiable staff happily point the way to the free breakfast, served in a café next door, where coffee and croissants help kick-start a day of sightseeing.
Guests find the rooms to be clean and tidy, with all the basic furnishings needed for a comfortable stay. Three of the 5 guestrooms have en suite bathrooms. Free WiFi throughout is a welcome perk for catching up on emails from home.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $73
- Standard Double Room, Ensuite
- Double Room, Private Bathroom (External)
- Superior Double Room, Ensuite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- Check-in time noon-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Euro House Inn Airport Hotel & ResidenceFrom
"Stayed there one night - excellent, well furnished and very clean; staff was outstanding. Will definitely stay there again. Not close to the city of Rome, but great if you want to…"Nov 20, 2015
- UNA Hotel RomaFrom
"Landed early, and was hoping for early check in, but they would not accommodate so I had to book an entire extra day just for 3 hours of rest. At least, an offer of a discount…"Nov 20, 2015
- Hotel ImperialeFrom
"The location was great- close to walking distance from all the attraction but also quiet. The room we stayed in was a little small but the bed was comfortable. The water pressure…"Nov 20, 2015
- Leonardo Da Vinci Rome Airport HotelFrom
"Very comfortable, efficient hotel."Nov 20, 2015
Casa Cleo, Rome’s small print
Also known as
- Casa Cleo
- Casa Cleo Condo
- Casa Cleo Condo Rome
- Casa Cleo Rome
- Casa Cleo Hotel Rome
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.