All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
Cavusin Village, Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Nevsehir, 50580, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect place to escape from the crowds"
This place just changed management and it couldn't be in better hands. The staff pay alot of attention to detail and make you feel right at home. Çavuçin is a really small town and at 5pm you get the town all to yourself wich is great in my book. I would definitely recommend this hotel, don't think twice and book. We didn't want to leave!
4 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Sebastian
"Lack of 24 hr reception"
No one at reception during night and early morning. So even your early morning pick up does not show up you can,t call anybody for help.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Rakesh
"Amazing experience in Cappadocia!"
We had an amazing stay at Village Cave Hotel. This family run hotel is the perfect place for a true cave experience. Halim and his lovely family truly made our stay as easy and comfortable as possible. Everyone was so friendly and accomodating, and we knew that everyone was trying to make sure we had a great time. The hotel is located in Cavusin, which I thought was a perfect location, close to excellent hiking trails and historic sites within walking distance, and less touristy/commercial than other neighboring towns. The breakfast was huge and always too much food than we could handle, but Halim's family went out of the way to ensure we were well fed. Overall, this is a gem of a hotel for an excellent price, and I would recommend it to my family and friends.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Sharel

"Muy buena estadía"
Estuvimos dos noches, el hotel esta muy bien mantenido, la limpieza también, habitación espaciosa,reposición a diario, desayuno turco abundante y la gente es muy atenta y servicial.En todo momento se han esforzado y colaborado para que nuestra estancia haya sido muy amena, como en nuestra propia casa. El hotel esta en un pueblo pequeño pero tienes dos puntos turísticos para visitar. En cualquier pueblo que te alojes tienes que desplazarte ya que los otros lugares turísticos están muy dispersos. Muy buen hotel,buena calidad y muy recomendable.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Harumi
JP
"Don't hesitate"
위치 : 핵심 관광지에서 조금 떨어져 있지만 이용하는데 불편함은 없습니다. 튜어시 직접 호텔까지 픽업서비스를 해주니까요 호텔시설 : 3성급 호텔 기준으로 훌륭합니다. 직원서비스 : 개인적으로 많은 도움을 받았으며, 튜어 어랜지도 저렴하게 예약을 해주었습니다. 튜어 이용시 이 호텔 현지에서 직접 예약하는 것도 저렴하고 좋을 것 같습니다. 전체적으로 대만족입니다. Don't hesitate. it's a really good hotel. facility is clean and amazing. it is a little bit far from main tourist attaction. but it's not a problem because every tour shuttle gives you pick up and sending service. The staff are very kind and helpful. they are really eager to help guest. I got experience of solving problem with the help of them. thanks a lot.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
KR

TripAdvisor reviews for Village Cave Hotel

"Wonderful "
06/04/15 Alex P
We had to make a last minute booking in Cappadocia and couldn't be happier. The rooms are all hand carved by the owner to perfection, giving you a really taste of life. This place has all you can ask for clean rooms and delightful breakfast, and a spectacular view We hope to come back one day.
"Cappadocia hotel"
07/22/14 Dunccars Alstonville, Australia
We had a wonderful stay at the village cave hotel great breakfasts very helpful host if fact we miss our bus to the airport and the personally drove us to catch with the bus The only thing that could be better is to have fixed bottom sheets as they move ever day Other than that the room where spacious and clean
"a magic hotel"
06/18/14 dapba padova
don't loose your time searching , Halim will make your vacation MAGIC , all is perfect , hotel , real cave rooms , food , service , and family atmosphere .I'l back soon because is a kind of magic stay there !
"Cave hotel with modern amenities"
10/21/13 RahulP2 Kuwait City, Kuwait
Nice and friendly hotel with a nice cave atmosphere yet modern. The owner and his family run this place and are quite friendly. The breakfast is as natural as could be. The hotel is facing the Cavusin Castle and the walking trail is just a short distance away. A short walk brings you to a lot of restaurants and touristic places with all the noise and bustle of tourists but the hotel is in a quiet corner and very peaceful. There is a nice garden to sit outside. Its a bit of a slope and climb to get in to the hotel and rooms, so remember that if you have a lot of luggage or foot problems. You can find a lot of hot air balloons puffing outside the hotel early morning as they try to get a glimpse of the castle and the valley at the back. Clean rooms with WiFi. Definitely worth experiencing.
"Amazing experience in Cappadocia"
07/30/13 SCO2367 London, United Kingdom
"Beautifull location, quiet and away from all the tourists."
05/13/13 Sazar B Pretoria, South Africa
The owner was very helpfull and arranged all my excursions for very good prices. The breakfast was good and the service outstanding. We stayed in the suite and it was really comfortable, from the pillows to the mattress. And it is a real cave completely, our room was maybe 10m into the sandstone. The view from our balcony was amazing
"A great stay in a wonderfull atmosphere"
05/08/13 Kutay M
I had stayed in this boutique hotel for two nights and i would say it is totally worthed. It is situated in one of the best place in Cappadocia, a small village called Cavusin,very close to Goreme (5 min with a car) and just in front of a ancient city. It is quiet and in my opinion much more confortable. The owner Mr Halim Oz and his wife were very kind and helpfull. We had a great breakfast in a very pretty outside garden facing the ruins. The room was a real cave, very comfortable and among all very clean. Early in the morning (6:30am) we had seen the ballons just passing by the valley from the window of the room and it was really impressive. If you like to explore the region by foot just walk up From the right side of the hotel and climb the hill and follow the trails all the way down inside valley. You won't get lost and you will find the sign of ROSE VALLEY AND RED VALLEY. Just walk and explore the beauty. You will find hidden churchs , very interesting caves and much more.And don't forget to spend a morning with a balloon flight, it s a once in a lifetime experience. ENJOY IT
"Quaint and comfortable property with obliging host"
04/07/13 francini_14 Palo Alto, California
Husband and wife couple traveling with with adult daughter booked a cave suite and cave double room here hotel in early February, 2013. The overall experience was entrancing. Owner Halim Oz is a proud native son who is anxious to share his knowledge of the surrounding region. He corresponded soon after I booked the reservation with suggestions for activities: balloon tours, private tours of the surrounding valley, airport transportation, etc. As we were completely unfamiliar with Cappadocia, I wasn't sure whether this was a case of aggressive "upselling" or rather a hotelier truly caring that his guests have a great experience. I cautiously booked balloon tours and the Dervish ceremony, and expressed interest in a personalized tour. I am happy to vouch that the latter was completely true! From Kayseri airport our shuttle driver entered Cappadocia through Urgup and past Göreme (with its many tourist hotels and buses), making the final 5km climb into Cavusin. The village is small and quiet and I began to wonder how "remote" our hotel would prove to be. It turned out to be a fortunate combination of serenity but not isolation. The beautiful Rose valley is an easy hike behind the hotel property and offers a stunning, panoramic view. Our rooms were quaint and lovely, clean, and comfortable (once the furnace system revealed its secrets)! Authentic Anatolian breakfasts were hearty and absolutely delicious served in a very cozy dining cave room downstairs by the wonderful Hilmi. Upon request, lunch and dinner are also available. If you do not plan to rent a car you should clarify with Halim your dinner plans as the local Cavusin restaurants seem to close early and only Turkish is spoken. Because of the low season, the hotel was not crowded and Halim and his son made themselves available to give us personalized tours. We saw Avanos, Goreme, Pigeon Valley, Nevsehir, and Derinkuyu and many other beautiful and fascinating places that were historic and photogenic. The weather was too stormy for hiking but in spring these places will be remarkable. One evening, Halim's son (Furkan, I hope I remember your name correctly!) took my daughter and me to the Caravanserai in the pouring rain so we could see the whirling Dervish ceremony. This was a very moving experience. It's worth noting that hotel tours often include a "shop experience" which can be awkward when one may not have the ability or inclination to make purchases. In this matter, Halim was quite respectful of our wishes. After agreeing that we were interested in "seeing" but not necessarily "buying" authentic Turkish goods, he brought us to extremely high-quality carpet, pottery and textile shops where we met merchants who were a pleasure to interact with. While waiting for our transportation upon departure (which Halim also arranged upon request) the four of us sat and talked casually together. I will always remember how relaxed and well-cared for I felt at that moment! It was the low tourist season and the hotel was uncrowded but the staff is clearly interested in delivering a personal experience. If you are hoping for a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, excellent local cuisine and a chance to really learn about a spectacularly beautiful locale, I highly recommend a stay at the Village Cave Hotel.
"I like to recommend my friends to stay at this great cave hotel"
05/09/12 ca_nancy2012 Kawasaki, Japan
This is a great cave Hotel to stay at Cappadocia. Beautiful ancient village view from room windows can be enjoyed during your stay. Good heating system is fully installed at hotel rooms and bath room as well so it was comfortable even at the night. Hotel staffs were friendly and helpful for making our trip enjoyable. The price is really reasonable compared with other cave hotels at Cappadocia. I like to recommend my friends to stay at this hotel.
"Simply stunning!"
10/23/11 shener_990 Sydney, Australia
We stayed in May this year for three nights, very clean and the service was excellent. They are kid friendly, a two year old boy and a 6 year old girl. My wife loved the food, and the views are amazing. I can highly recommend this hotel, and a special thanks to Furkan and Hilmi. We will be back. Thanks Shener