Ca' Riccio, Venice
Location & Information
The Ca' Riccio is located in Venice, Italy
- 100 yards from Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli
- 1.4 miles from Murano
- 4.5 miles from Marco Polo Airport
- 1600 yards from Railway Station
- 200 yards from Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo)
- 200 yards from Scuola Grande di San Marco
- 200 yards from Bartolomeo Colleoni Monument
- 200 yards from Teatro Malibran
In the heart of Venice, a few minutes walk from S. Mark Square and the Rialto Bridge, Cà Riccio is immediately noticed for it’s beauty but most of all, once inside, you will be pleasantly surprised by its entirely restored and comfortable structure . Our rooms are equipped with every confort you may require, you will feel so at ease it will seem you are at home. Our personnel is at your complete disposal to fulfill your needs or inquires, from the most simple to the more complicated. We are certain our polite hospitality, serious professionalism in a friendly atmosphere will assure you the most pleasant stay. Welcome to Ca' Riccio First Inn in Venice. Content provided courtesy of the property. The property is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $146
- Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (Elena)
- Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Rachele 1)
- Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Rachele 2)
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Quadruple Room
- Suite, Hot Tub
At a glance
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2:30 PM-8:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
Nearby One Star Venice hotels
In the hotel
- Room service
- Free reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 50-cm flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Venice hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Venice
- Courtyard by Marriott Venice AirportFrom
"A last night in Italy before flying home. This hotel is all about, transitioning and ease of travel. The restaurant on site is fine, costly and a reminder of what is Italian…"Jul 23, 2015
- A La Locanda di OrsariaFrom
"Great place to stay. Nice room, nice bed, nice breakfast, and nice staffs. We were very satisfied. Two things- don,t come here between end of July and beginning of August, very…"Jul 23, 2015
- Villa MargheritaFrom
"This was a very pleasant place to stay. The staff was very fiendly and the rooms were really nice. My daughter and her family had a great room. I would stay there again. Really…"Jul 23, 2015
- Continental HotelFrom
"great stay very close to the train station and the grand canal"Jul 23, 2015
Ca' Riccio, Venice’s small print
Also known as
- Ca' Riccio
- Ca' Riccio Condo
- Ca' Riccio Condo Venice
- Ca' Riccio Venice
- Ca` Riccio Hotel Venice
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 May to 30 September.
Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-14 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in between 9:30 PM and midnight can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.