All hotels in Genoa, Italy

• 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

"Habitación en casa burguesa amplia, un poco ruidos"
Se trata de una casa burguesa del siglo XIX, con techos altos y habitaciones amplias. Globalmente agradable. Lo mejor es el trato amabilísimo y las atenciones. Lo malo es que el edificio da sobre las vías del tren y hay bastante ruido hasta tarde en la noche, y además la calle es estrecha y por la mañana hay tráfico. En la habitación en la que estaba hay una escalera metálica exterior por la que la gente baja por la mañana y resuena en la habitación: bastantes fuentes de ruido externo, pero el lugar es tranquilo en interno. Muy buena cama, cuarto de baño adjunto amplio y bien equipado (la ducha tiene poca presión pero tampoco es grave). El lugar está muy bien situado para visitar la ciudad y cerca de la estación de tren.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
ES
Other trip Aug 9, 2012
IT

TripAdvisor reviews for Essiale Bed and Breakfast

"Lovely, comfortable, cozy and friendly!"
11/30/14 jasmine_henkel London, United Kingdom
Thank you very much to Paola and Francesco for being so kind and helpful to me when I stayed at their lovely B&B in October! Everything was comfortable and clean and I was lucky to get a good deal on LateRooms.com. The B&B is in an excellent location - easy to walk to the Brignole train station and the old town centre of Genoa. I felt very cozy, looked after and at home there. Paola even makes you fresh eggs in the morning if you want - scrambled, boiled or whatever you fancy! Francesco kindly talked me through the city map in detail and took the time to explain all the areas, attractions and food recommendations. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this accommodation to anyone looking for a nice, cozy safe place to stay.
"Solid value option near train station"
06/03/13 Handemonium
Located up the hill from the central train station, it is a clean place with simple amenities (however while you do have your own bathroom it is not ensuite). Owners are very helpful and gave a great dinner option in the port area. Breakfast was good - fresh eggs made to order!
"Stay at Essiale B&B"
12/06/12 Laurent D New York City, New York
Five stars all around! Essiale B&B has a prime location, only fifteen minutes on foot from the old centre of Genua and even closer to Stazione Brignole, very convenient for those visitors arriving by train. Paolo and Francesco provide you with a warm welcome and plenty of advise on sights to see and places to dine. You can follow their restaurant suggestions blindly... especially Gaia. Also, they prepare an amazing breakfast for you as a good start of the day, with real hot chocolat, scrambled eggs and sweet pastries. You feel that Paola and Francesco are experienced travellers themselves and that they enjoy hosting people from all over the world. Essiale B&B is an address to keep in your pocket!
"Essiale B&B"
10/08/12 David N Fareham, United Kingdom
Excellent B&B central location very close to train station very helpful and lovely owner nothing was to much trouble although bath room was not en suite it was a private bathroom for us and was spotlessly clean .Breakfast very good would stay again if visiting Genoa
"Pleasant but expensive"
07/04/12 TravelbarLondon London
Run by a very friendly couple, I found the accommodation spotlessly clean and it was handy having Wifi to plan the rest of my trip. The breakfast was superb, great coffee, lovely eggs and an overall terrific spread to start the day. Given guests have to share a bathroom, I thought the price for one night was expensive.
"Enjoyed our short stay"
12/09/11 jonadPerth Perth, Australia
We spent two nights at Essiale B&B and enjoyed our time. Paola and her husband were very friendly and always helpful. The bed was a little firm, but just how we like it, so no complaints there. Breakfast was more than adequate for us and we were offered eggs every morning as well as the buffet. Its close to the train station, actually opposite, but you have to walk around the tracks and uphill to get to it, We had our windows closed so it was quite peaceful for us. Room was nice and clean and comfortable.
"Bello, pulito, tranquillo :)"
05/24/11 giobicom Intra, Italia
The Essiale bnb is veeery close to the centre, but in a very peaceful zone. The structure has everything you could need, is very well cleaned and it has a good breakfast service, PLUS free wifi! And everything in a ancient-like villa. Paola and her husband are lovely persons <3 You gotta try this place :)
"Great location and good value"
05/12/11 RobertOldboy Brisbane, Australia
B and B Essiale in Genova is good value and in a great location. The room was clean, (beds a bit tough and shower could use a bit more pressure) and Paola who owns it is a very nice and friendly person. Easy walk to the city and parking only a short walk away. Paola recommended a great little restaurant not far away where we had some really good local food. Would definitely recommend it for a stay in Genova
"Would try someplace else."
06/11/10 JohnG Ontario Canada
About 100 metres from the main train tracks. Couldn't leave the window open because of noise and the room was stuffy. Breakfast was adequate. For some reason I felt I was imposing on these people by being there. No real space to sit and relax in the room. I had left my bags for later pick up and when I came to get them I asked if I could use the washroom. I was told both washrooms were "occupied" and I should go to the train station.
"Never Again."
10/16/09 ESESESES Los Angeles
I went to Genoa for a business trip. I booked a room at Essiale and paid €55.00 to share a bathroom. The situation was very uncomfortable, and squalid and it's not a B & B. It's more like you are sharing a room in a large apartment. I had to leave early because I was really unhappy with the accomodation. The location is noisy outside on the streets as it was in the in the large apartment. I've spent less for B&B in other cities such as Tuscany and Venice in real B&Bs.