Explore on foot
Located in the center of Rome, Ariosto offers budget accommodation within easy walking distance of the main sights, including the Colosseum 15 minutes away. You'll be 2 blocks from Manzoni Metro Station and 15 minutes from Termini Station.
Walk to the Colosseum
On the way to the Colosseum, stop at the Basilica of San Clemente to admire its magnificent frescoes and 12th-century mosaic. Go back in time as you explore the ancient Forum, then treat your taste buds with Roman gastronomy at one of the many nearby restaurants.
Ariosto offers townhouse lodges so expect a homely, personal feel. You'll enjoy free WiFi throughout. The accommodation may be basic, but guests find it to be a good value for money.
The 4 guestrooms are medium-sized and simply furnished. Only 1 of the rooms has a private bathroom, but others have access to a shared bathroom and shower. In 1 of the rooms, you can squeeze up to 5 people – handy for families and groups of friends on a budget.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $74
- Classic Double Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- Check-in time 8 AM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
Nearby Three Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- B&B Hotel Roma TrastevereFrom
- Dei Borgognoni HotelFrom
"Excellent room, though a bit small. Great location and wonderful staff. We always love returning to Rome when we can."Apr 16, 2015
"It doesn't look like a hotel from the outside, quite off the beaten path, but really charming on the inside. The rooms are small, but decorated beautifully. It is clean and…"Apr 16, 2015
- Guest House Suite Della ViteFrom
"This room or this flat was in the center of everything. It was huge and clean. We felt very safe as there was a huge deadbolt on the door and a code to get in. the only flaw was…"Apr 16, 2015
Ariosto, Rome’s small print
Also known as
- Bed And Breakfast Ariosto
- Bed & Breakfast Ariosto Hotel
- Hotel Bed & Breakfast Ariosto Rome
- Bed & Breakfast Ariosto Hotel Roma
- Hotel Bed & Breakfast Ariosto
- Ariosto Rome
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Air conditioning is available for an extra charge of EUR 10 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 10-20 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.