Buongiorno Roma, Rome
Located in Rome (Cinecitta), Buongiorno Roma is close to Villa Lazzaroni, Mausoleo di Monte del Grano, and Anfiteatro Castrense. Also nearby are Museo degli Strumenti Musicali and Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. In addition to multilingual staff and tour/ticket assistance, Buongiorno Roma features room service (during limited hours). Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours).
The 3 air-conditioned guestrooms at Buongiorno Roma include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Complimentary wired high-speed Internet access is provided. All accommodations provide desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). In addition, amenities available on request include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $65
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 9:30 AM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Separate living room
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- B&B A Casa di BarbaraFrom
- The St. Regis RomeFrom
"We stayed four days in Rome and loved every minute of it -- all thanks to our amazing room at the St. Regis. Located near the Repubblica metro stop, the hotel exudes luxury both…"Mar 6, 2015
- EuroHotel Roma NordFrom
- Pantheon view B&BFrom
"Very nice staff and we enjoyed the happy hour and breakfast offerings. Terrific neighborhood so convenient to walk to and from. Lots of excellent restaurants very close (towards…"Mar 6, 2015
Buongiorno Roma, Rome’s small print
Also known as
- Buongiorno B&B
- Buongiorno Hotel
- Bed & Breakfast Buongiorno Roma Hotel
- B&B Buongiorno
- Bed And Breakfast Buongiorno Roma
- Buongiorno Roma Rome
- Buongiorno Roma
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 8.00 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per day
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 50.0 per vehicle
Airport shuttle service for children between the ages of 0 and 17 costs EUR 50.00
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.