All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here135 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON, M5C2H6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.2
    1.9
    1.9
    2.5
"I was charged double by the hotel owner"
I was charged double by the owner of the hotel i paid already when i booked online and when i arrived in the hotel and it was not returned to my credit card.the owner of the hotel promised me to settle this before i will check out but he did not show up besides he just called me to leave the key in the door.until not i called dubai first and they told me that i was charge double.We had and argument by this pakistani man before i leave the hotel because he did not show up.pls help me to recover this amount and kindly informed the owner of the hotel..more power hotel.com
6 night trip Mar 24, 2015
Hermes
"Terrible Service, Terrible Place"
Not sure why this hotel is listed on such a great website. As someone who constantly gets deals from expedia, never have I experienced such a disgusting stay. Firstly, the "manager" of this residence was extremely rude and not welcoming at all, apparently the front desk closes at 6pm which means any of your concerns during the stay cannot be addressed seeing as there is no one present in the office. Secondly, this building itself is so tiny I could barely get myself through the door, there is no way of knowing where to go unless you find your own way. The hallway which has all the rooms is behind closed doors so you would need a key to get in, but how is that possible if there is no one in the office? Secondly, the room was pretty much the size of a closet, and this "kitchenette" is just a fridge with a small counter and a sink. So much for the advertisement of this room, do not fall for the schemes. Lastly, as if that weren't enough, the "manager" charged my card extra for having a third person with me, whom was waiting outside for me, thinking that she was staying in the room when in fact she was not, but went ahead and proceeded with the charge anyway. P.S I did not stay in this hotel, I left as soon as I discovered that the manager was crazy and just wanted to charge me for ridiculous things. Save yourself the trouble and do not book with this place. Seeing as the price for this closet looking room was over the top, you're better off paying more for a decent room.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Not a place to stay"
The hotel is close to downtown, and that's pretty much all the positive things I can say about this hotel. We were charged more than what we were supposed to be charged. There was no hot water, when we arrived, the reception desk was supposed to be opened, but nobody was there so we had to wait in the front door with our suitcases. We booked a room for 3 people and there there was only one bed so we had to sleep three people in one bed. Plus, we had to pay extra for it even if it wasn't our mistake.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
"Think Twice If You're Plus-sized!"
Admittedly, I am a bigger guy than I ought to be, about 330 lbs. but, my God, the beds at this place are narrow and the cheap mattress kept sliding off whatever flimsy base it was on! I had a hellacious first night, somewhat better second night. My chair was dirty, too, and of course there seems to be no maid service to make the bed. You are pretty much on your own here. The kitchen can save you some money, and it's nice to have a fridge in the rooms. This is more a place for students to save some money. Moe, the gentleman who owns the place, is nice, however, and accommodating, when you can find him, that is. The building is rather old; I noticed a distinct slope of the third floor, on which I stayed!
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Steve I.

"I hated my experience"
I asked for a hotel they gave me a hostil, it was ridiculous, the area is sketchy the check in and out was sketchy... I didn't feel safe. It was horrible.
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
We were only trying to accommodate you after hours check-in. We know, we are not a 24 hours property and thats exactly why we are explicit about front desk hours. We offer both types of rooms, rooms with private bathroom and at lower price rooms with shared bathroom. Client always have a choice before booking, to book what suits their needs.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Shamsi
"Pretty Darn Small"
Room was pretty small for 2 people 8 ft X 16 ft. Did not appreciate the old freezer in the hallway with dead bugs inside. Did not appreciate the fact that my bill had to be paid in US funds. No TV working
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
Thank you for pointing out our short-comings. As far as room sizes are concerned, we offer both large and small. Of course small rooms are lower priced. There is a hotel down the road for $5000 a night for a 1500 square feet room and we will rent you 3500 sqaure feet floor for less than half of their price. Try us sometime
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"much better stay than reviews show."
Great service, friendly staff, has more provisions than a standard hotel( kitchen for making your own delicious food) but the cleanliness and comfort of a hotel. Stay here if you must stay in downtown Toronto
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
Thank you for your kind review. Please come again.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
samuel
I never written a review before but this has to be the most disgusting hotel/hostel I've stayed at especially for the price. Was not worth it at all. It would be worth it if you can find a rate for 65-90 max. But anything more you're better off paying more.
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
Hello Brittany, since this is a seasonal business the prices do change. In slow season the prices do drop to the level that you can be comfortable. In high season though prices go up they are still tenth of some of the properties around us
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Brittany
"Highly Misleading"
It was a terrible experience that lasted 10 minutes: - The clerk during check-in was very rude; - The room given to us was nothing compared to the pictures advertised on Expedia.ca; - The communal showers were dirty and ridden with mold; - The communal bathroom were dirty and you have to bring you own toilet paper; - The communal areas (living room, kitchen, all ways) were dirty; - The price for this type of amenity and its condition is excessive. A student hostel would surely have been cleaner, safer, and a lot cheaper.
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
Thank you for a guest who refused to pay for the booked room.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Alex
The lobby was closed when I arrived and it took me about half an hour on the telephone to get a key to my room.
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
As you were told at time of booking, we have limited hours. Most people don't have to wait when arrive during the front desk hours
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
M. Morrison
"Expensive and worst place to stay!"
I paid $220 but overall i should have paid only $20. The worst place i have ever stayed. I gave 1 star because there is not -5 stars.
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
We are sorry you feel that way, though most of the guests find it reasonable, as compared to other properties around us
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Ritchie
"Waste of $190!!!"
The website made the "hotel" look extravagant. When you got there, it was hard to find, especially with it being so small. The office is only opened from 2:30-6:30. The man who booked us said we could check in Asap which was around 11:30am. The hallways smell like a mouldy basement. The rooms get stuffy very easily, with no windows to open. I would never recommend this place to anyone.
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
We thank you for your review. We do not hide the fact that we are open limited hours and the guests can request 48 hours in advance if their arrival is out of those hours. 95% of guests are comfortable with our hours, for other 5% we have always been able to accommodate them; except when people book early in the morning and want to check in right away
1 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
Freya
"Good Hotel near downtown."
Very good. Near restaurants. Near downtown. Easy to get to from train station. Owner is polite and nice!
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
Thank you Mary; we are waiting for your next visit.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Feel home"
Very kind owner in charge of the hotell: You feel more like in homy place. Very good location and large laundge available on the floor, Good wifi connection. But you have to fix appointment if you come after 18.30 or phone the hotel.
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
Thanks, you are making us blush. Please spread the word
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Alain
"Other than the location- NASTY"
Sorry to whoever owns this place, but if it was the guy who I delt with at check-in, then I'm not sorry. Service is absolutely brutal- not only was the guy sarcastic and rude, but he was yelling at his lady employee while checking us in (I was almost tempted to say something). He was very SLOW also...it took approximately 45 minutes to get my keys. Walked in at 2:40 wasn't out Til almost 3:30. ALSO check-in is only 2:30-6:30, so if u plan on arriving late you better be sure to call or else the self-serve instructions are CONFUSING. Cleanliness of the hotel was revolting... And to warn everyone which it did not mention on the site, there is one bathroom that's shared amongst 21 rooms (so don't use this as a place to shower). For ladies especially id be careful if your staying here without a partner or something... It's pretty easy to get into the hotel even without a key for strangers walking by. Overall- something I couldn't do again... Next time I'll be paying the money and staying at the harbour castle or royal York!
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
Hey Cassandra we can see you have no nice words for us; but counting six bathrooms as one? Isn't that a bit stretching the truth to its limits much??
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"Will never go to it again"
The room was so crowded, but the price was high. I never expected the condition would be so poor.
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
Though you did not expect a responce; we like to say Thank you for review
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
linda
"Careful The rates quoted are in American dollars"
Never Again thank you
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Glen
"good"
My stay at the hotel was good. The distance to the mall, financial centers and groceries was adequate. I will return and invite others.
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Stay away!!"
I have never been in a place like this. It's not a hotel at all.It's a kind of residence and backpacker's hostel. Surrounding neighborhood seems really unsafe, and a Canadian friend of mine agreed with that. There is a residence for homeless people nearby and sadly there are a lot of this men asking for money, some of them with severe mental problems (It's really sad, but also dangerous for women by their-self, like me. ) The rooms are awful, it smells like food all the time. I must recognize it's a cheap accommodation, but anyway it's overrated.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Adriana
"A Little TOO Downmarket"
This place is odd. Not professionally run. Furnishings are very cheap. It really is just a place to park your body overnight. At least the window air conditioning box worked. It sounded like a vintage Russian airplane taking off, but it worked.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"could've been better"
it was cute and cozy, but for the cost of the room with one bed for one night it was not worth it what so ever. it was in a busy neighbourhood, which made sleeping difficult. the customer service was fairly good.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"This is not a hotel, this is a hostel"
Not only is this a hostel, it is way over priced to be a hostel. And make sure you return your keys with a witness, possibly even take a video of you doing so. The manager is good at not finding the keys until the next day and then charges you for a night you never stayed. Also, someone filled all the trash cans in the place full of water. No idea what that was about.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Tanner
"Good for a place to spend the night."
Needed a place to sleep for six hours, and this hotel facilitated that need.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"cheater, liar, etc."
Hotel manager said he cancelled my booking, then tried to charge it. Now I have to fight him on it.
3 night business trip May 7, 2014
"DONT DO IT"
DONT DO IT
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Don't picture of this place is a lie."
Worst. They don't even have front desk. No customer service. It should be removed from Expedia website
Other trip May 9, 2014
Leonardo
"Not a hotel but a rooming house, asked for refund"
I asked for a refund once I saw the room and was refused? Terrible experience...
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Father of 2
"Terrible hotel, but good location"
You can only go to the hotel after 2:30PM which is quite late when you arrive in Toronto during the morning. The man at the entrance is not very professional, he just want you to pay and that's all. The room are very small, only one window, in the roof (you don't have to be claustrophobic !). The showers are very small also. The only good point of this hotel is its location, only 3 minutes walking from Eaton Center and 10 minutes from the Canada Coach Terminal.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Unbelievably Inexpensive Downtown Location"
This is the best deal available in the downtown Toronto area. Accommodations are Spartan, but I don't need luxury when I am out all day, nor when I sleep!
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
Their slogan "affordable luxury" is a joke. A room with exposed pipes, rickety furniture, broken security lock in a "hotel" that has communal bathrooms/showers with broken door locks is in no way a "luxurious" experience. I had no heat the first or second night and only figured the heat control the third day & then had to deal with too much heat. It's the first time I've been given my own personal roll of toilet paper for a hotel stay and informed I'd have to buy any additional toilet paper if needed. I will never stay there again, nor would I ever recommend anyone else stay there either. As a first time user of hotels.com, this may also be my last.
3 night trip Mar 4, 2014
Ron Finnigan
"Stay Far far AWAY!!!"
Absolutely the worst hotel I have ever seen. Before arrival I received a phone call from the hotel manager asking when we would be arriving as the front desk was to close at 6PM. After explaining to him that we live 3 hrs away and the weather was bad the manager seemed put out that he had to wait for us.After we checked in and looked at the "room" (More like a closet with 2 small beds crammed into it) we realized their was no bathroom in the room. When making my reservation I specifically asked to have a bathroom in the room. There was one bathroom per hotel floor which everyone is expected to share. After explaining to the hotel manager that this was unacceptable and not what I booked he proceeded to tell me their are no refunds. After an hour of arguing and a phone call to the police he then offered to refund me 2 out of the 3 nights that I had booked and Hotels.com would issue me a credit for the balance. At that point we just wanted a nice hotel and a worm bed so I accepted that offer. This man is a crook and a thief. The hotel was dirty and very sketchy. Stay far far away. Do not book here you will get ripped off.
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"Close to downtown sites"
Hotel was in centre town. Clean room, service was ok. I found the rate a bit high for one night. It was a quiet night there for my fiancé and I. We spent most of the day in bed. It was close to the Eaton centre and shopping.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2014
joe
"Stay here only if you have to!"
While the hotel manager was very accommodating, I found the hotel itself quite old looking, with a musty odour. My room, was very small, however, I only needed to stay overnight, so it wasn't a big deal to me. I also, didn't like having to share a common bathroom, with other people. Overall, this hotel is good for individuals who only require a bed and a bathroom!. If you're looking for a 5 - star experience.....don't rent here!.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Gail

"Jenseits von Gut und Böse - Schlimmer geht nicht"
Ich will nicht viel Zeit verlieren. Das Hotel muss einfach der Expedia-Seite raus - Es ist nicht anzubieten. Lesen Sie bitte hierzu alle Bewertungen, es stimmt nicht nur alles, was drin steht, es ist nur noch schlimmer. Ich habe bis jetzt nur gute Erfahrung mit Expedia gehabt. Ich werde in Zukunft für Hotelübernachtungen Abstand nehmen müssen. Ich habe gedacht, dass die Unterkünfte von Ihnen geprüft werden. Ich habe die 2 Nächte, die ich reserviert hatte verloren. Ich bin einfach rückwärts aus dem Hotel wieder raus. Das Geld ist weg. Leider bleibt die schlechte Erinnerung. Bitte sorgen Sie schnellsten dafür, dass andere Toronto-Besucher in diesem Hotel nicht gelangen!!!!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Agnès
"mangelhafte hygienische Verhältnisse"
Der vor Ort verlangte hotelpreis war höher als der von Expedia angegebene, Toilette und Dusche waren verdreckt und rochen nach Urin, starke Fleckenbildung und Schimmel, keine Zimmerreinigung, Mobiliar stark abgenutzt, Fernseher aufgrund schlechten Empfangs nahezu unbrauchbar, Dachfenster aufgrund zerbrochener Scheibe undicht bei Regen etc.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Sven
DE
"Ce n'est pas un hôtel mais une auberge de jeunesse"
Pas de sécurité la nuit , donc beaucoup de bruits. les chambres ne sont pas dispo avant 14h30
Response by St Lawrence Residences And Suites
Thanks for the review. Between the front door to the room there are 3 locks, please tell us where you would like us to put the 4th lock, so that you feel secure.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Alex
"Bon emplacement mais piètre entretien à ce prix"
Bonne disposition, mais l'entretien des chambres laissait à désirer: la salle de bain était peu entretenue. La réception est disponible qu'à des heures précises. Les draps et serviettes n’étaient pas changées en cours de séjour: j'ai dû faire la demande moi-même. Je ne suis pas difficile mais c'est encore dispendieux pour une qualité médiocre. La cuisinette peut être utile pour un séjour plus long ou un jeune voyageur solitaire.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Hôtel bien situé"
L'hôtel est situé non loin de Dundae et Qeen qui sont des rues principales très animées. Le métro est à 10 mn à pied, et franchement pour le prix l'hôtel est idéalement situé. Les chambres sont corrects sans plus, à l'arrivée la chambre était très propre et cosy et la kitchenette nous a été bien utile. On voit que l'hôtel a été remis à neuf. Par contre le ménage n'a pas été fait une seul fois en 6 jours, pas changement de serviette non plus et poubelle pas vidée! Ce fut le seul gros point négatif à part ça! Ah si, il y a eu un jour oú l'eau chaude n'a pas fonctionnée!
6 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2014
FR
"Hotel no centro antigo de Toronto"
A localização desse hotel é excelente, pois fica próximo de estações de metrô e ao lado de uma rua com muitas linhas de ônibus e bondinhos. No entanto, a qualidade do hotel fica a desejar, pois tem um cheiro de mofo e a limpeza fica a desejar. Ademais, muito difícil encontrar alguém na recepção.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
BR
"Hotel muy cercano al centro financiero de Toronto."
Considerando que el hotel es de los más baratos de Toronto, son bastantes aceptables sus servicios. He leído reseñas negativas del hotel, pero en mi caso fue una agradable estancia. Su ubicación es excelente para estar cerca del centro financiero de Toronto y está a media cuadra de Queen Street, una de las principales vialidades del centro de Toronto y que cuenta con el servicio de Street Car, el cual ofrece servicio cada 5-10 minutos. El hotel es ideal para las personas que lo ocupan sólo para dormir y están todo el día ocupados o conociendo la ciudad; de esta manera pueden salvar unos dólares en su viaje. Aunque el hotel está ubicado en una zona donde abundan personas que viven en la calle o con problemas de drogadicción, siguiendo los cuidados que se deben tener en cualquier ciudad grande del mundo, no tendrán problema alguno. Lo anterior principalmente porque hay calles bastantes seguras que conducen al centro como es la propia Queen Street o las calles del sur. Si tus intereses o motivos son el estar más tiempo dentro del hotel, no se recomienda debido a que no hay mucho por hacer dentro de sus instalaciones y son bastante pequeñas.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Edmundo
MX
"St lawrence residence toronto NICHT ZU EMPFEHLEN!!"
Ich schreibe nie Bewertungen, da jeder seine eigene Meinung bilden sollte. Aber hier nehme ich Mir die Zeit von diesem Hotel DRINGENDDDDD ABZURATEN!!! Absolut schrecklich. Es gibt gefängnisszellen in denen man besser lebt. Absolutes NO GO
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
4 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
3 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
Karl
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"worst hotel ever stayed in."
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
BR

TripAdvisor reviews for Saint Lawrence Residences & Suites

"Stay away"
02/16/15 Debora03
I found myself stranded in Toronto looking for a reasonable hotel. I booked through Expedia which I guess was my first mistake. At first the representative asked me if I would be comfortable in a dorm, and I told him absolutely not. He then went on to tell me about St. Lawrence suites. I specifically asked him if this was a dorm or a hostile he told me no it's a hotel. He told me the price was $70 plus tax. When I arrived there I discovered a very small cramped office that the manager took an hour and a half to check me in, The room came to $100. The manager then gave me a key and access code to go upstairs to my room I was horrified when I open the door to my room and discovered there was no bathroom in it. I went back to the office to speak to the manager he then told me if I wanted to bathroom that would be an extra $60. At first I said no but then I couldn't picture myself getting up through the night And going through the halls of this disgusting hotel to a shared bathroom with the sketchy residents that lived there . So I paid the extra money for the room with the bathroom that was now $160 room. This room had no heat the manager brought me a small space heater, which barely heated the room at all. there's no security in this horrible place at night I slept all night with the chair up against my door. He claimed the TV was brand-new although I could only get one channel on it. He spent an hour in my room playing with the remote trying to fix it but ended up doing nothing. Then told me I probably wanted to go to sleep and wouldn't need to TV anyway. This place is deceptive and disgusting and it was a horrifying night spend laying awake being scared to death
"Is there a rating lower then one?"
02/16/15 kgrouse
I would first like to point out that normally when you give a bad review of a hotel you will see comments from the manager apologising however if you read the comments from this manager it is very clear what kind of service you will be given. The hotel ( for lack of a better word ) or perhaps the word dive would be a better fit is in a terrible part of the city. The manager, Muhammad is extremely sketchy and the building itself should be shut down. When booking the room they tell people there is a bathroom however at check in your told it is an additional 60.00. The entire room isn't worth 60.00 much less the 160.00 that I was charged. There is also a sign on the door stating an extra 25.00 if you don't leave the room "made up" which leads to the question does the sheets not get changed, or bathroom cleaned after each guest? Oh, and lets not forget the tv didn't work and there was no heat. If you are considering staying here DON'T. In hindsight I would have felt safer and been more comfortable had I stayed on a bench in the middle of the subway station. ..and now as in all the other posts that gave a negative (and they were ALL negative ) review I Am sure you can scroll down and see some type of nasty response from Mr. Mohammad . He really should realize that he response to the opinion of his customers just goes to prove that the comments are all true. I am not from Toronto but I have to wonder and in fact do some researchto see if there is not some type of guidelines in place that can get this hazard shut down! !
"Very Suspicious Activity. DO NOT A STAY HERE."
01/19/15 David F Perth, Australia
The owner wanted a "preapproval" of $94 extra to the hotel charge, and wouldnt allow me to stay otherwise. Also he wanted numbers of both of my credit cards. Even though no damage was done to the property he started to withdraw the $94 from my account. Only because I noticed it and told him to stop that it didnt get withdrawn. THEN a month later my bank rings me to tell me that someone in Toronto is trying to steal money and closes the card. This is the only place I stayed in Toronto where I used a card.
"Nightmare on Jarvis..."
12/17/14 angel3213 Milton, Canada
Honestly, we booked this place because we needed somewhere to stay after partying at a concert on Mercer Street back in September. We live about an hour from Toronto, however we figured if we could find somewhere at a reasonable price we would take it... well if we had have known before how awful this was going to be, we would have just left the club early and gone back home. Basically, I had to check in earlier that day as I go to school downtown and was walking past it headed towards the Eaton center, noticed the sign saying check-in from 230-630 only. So I figured I should head in quickly and do that.... check-in took about 45 minutes and there was only one other person in there checking in (who also seemed angry). Once I finally got helped the guy was rude and sarcastic..... not a great first impression. Grabbed the "keys" for both my room and the second room I had booked for people coming with us. I went upstairs to the second floor to check the rooms, they were awful. This place is basically a college dorm gone wrong...no bed is the same, one bathroom is shared by all, insects on the ground, and lop sided floors. one of the bedrooms had a TV, and one of them didn't. Also, the door locks were bad and could easily be broken into.... all in all, sketchy hotel. Spend the extra $70 to stay somewhere like Fairmont or Westin Harbour castle. We paid $300 for two rooms here still, when that same night we may have spent $425 on a really nice hotel.....
"Low hostel standard"
10/24/14 Aguestish San Francisco, California
A long-term stay half-way house pretending to be a hotel. Even for backpackers or budget travellers this place would be barely acceptable. Every bad has a built-in plastic sheet, and the bathrooms are terrible. If you'd like a place where you're terrified to use the bathroom, terrified to venture on to the street, and generally feel unwelcome and unsafe the whole time, maaaaaybe this place is for you.
"not impressed"
10/14/14 Peter R Ottawa, Ontario
I couldn't check in until like 2:30pm, there was a number to call so I called the "guy" about check in and he said he would be there at 2:30pm. He was 25 minutes late at least. I had a scketchy feeling about the place. In the pictures it shows a double bed. All I got was single bed but one of the worst most uncomfortable single beds I have ever slept on.
"Do not book this hotel!!"
09/22/14 kelsey w Toronto, Canada
This hotel is located in the worst neighbourhood!! Every other place was booked so we were stuck booking online at Saint Lawrence. Firstly this hotels policy is a checkin between 2-6pm- afterwards the front desk closes; RIDICULOUS. When we called for a late checkin (630PM) the guy was extremely rude and hung up. After that awful conversation and after reading the terrible reviews we tried to cancel the reservation and asked our booking site to try to get the money back. The booking agent also said the manager was extremely rude and unprofessional (and questionably intoxicated) and that he would not refund us. We ended finally booking at another hotel and losing our 250$ to Saint Lawrence hotel- which might I add is absurdly overpriced for such a poor quality facility. Do not stay here!
"This will be the worst hotel experience of your life!"
08/27/14 J B Port Perry, Canada
I booked this room through Hotels.com which in itself has been a horrible experience. We discovered that the hotel is located in a drug dealer and hooker infested neighbourhood and decided to cancel our reservation which we were unable to do. Save your money or give it to one of the many homeless people in the area, you'll feel better about yourself and it will be money better spent.
"Stay Far Far Away!!!"
03/07/14 Riker80 Sarnia
"very poor"
09/28/13 PannyOxfordshireUK Toronto
Do not go to this hotel. The room was very small and crowded with run down furniture, one tiny window to open for a little fresh air as respite from cooking smells. The room was grubby, although shared rooms not too bad. Worst was over charging. Price on internet reasonable, but charge made for changing us $ to CAD but booking was on mastercard. Other charges then too high, very unhappy.