All hotels in Florence, Italy

Score breakdown (from 1 review)

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"week end firenze"
Tutto perfetto:accoglienza ,disponibilità gestore, arredi molto belli, unica pecca il bagno: piccolo, senza bidet, porta scorrevole doccia rotta.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
fulvio
IT

TripAdvisor reviews for Antiche Armonie B&B

"Clean nice B&B"
08/14/15 K K London, United Kingdom
The B&B was great, very clean, the cleaning lady cleaned it all through and made order in our room every day, she was amazing. The stuff was very friendly and welcoming. Wonderful value for money. For the people to find it - it's in a building on 4th floor together with other B&Bs and establishments, a little difficult to realize, where to find it, but it has a small sign on the buzz. The only downside was that the breakfast was too simple, which they indicate in their description. Location was 15 mins from the train station, although not on the side of the attractions. We like walking, so that didn't create problems for us.
"Comfortable bed north of the city"
05/03/15 ErinRuss Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Rooms are spacious. Beds are plush. Prices reasonable. This b&b is within walking distance of the train station, BUT it's in the opposite direction of all of Florence's top attractions. As mentioned by some, the breakfast (a prepackaged croissant and a juice box) leaves a little to be desired. The building smells like cigarettes.
"Just as I Imagined"
10/12/14 Jonathan F Clevedon, United Kingdom
The Antiche Armonie was recommended to me so I booked my wife and I in for 5 nights. I downloaded the map from the website and had no trouble in finding it. The walk is approximately 15 minutes depending on your map reading skills and speed of walking from the railway station. We stayed in room 2 and has a small balcony for standing only it must be said. The bed was large and comfortable, the room very clean. The en-suite shower and toilet met our needs. The breakfast is just a croissant, melba toast, jams, juice and coffee. The room comes with mini fridge so we used the local supermarket (CONAD) by the station to buy bread, meats and biscuits to boost up our breakfast. We also took cereal from home. Florence is an expensive place to stay so if you want more than this B&B can offer, be prepared to pay for it! Our hosts were very friendly and also helpful. The room doesn't have a safe so we locked our valuables in our case from any 'would be thieves' who would have to go through several locked doors first!! If you are staying in Florence on a reduced budget give the Antiche Armonie a try..you won't be disappointed...we weren't!!
"really lovely break here"
06/17/14 JoJoBurgh Edinburgh, United Kingdom
It is a little tricky to find and a bit of an unusual set-up (for a British tourist anyway) but this place oozed charm. It is a tranquil haven amongst the busy tourist-laden Florence. The cleanliness was exceptional as was the service. It was excellent value for money, especially considering the location and quality of the room. My only comments would be that it can be a little noisey in the morning which I think is due to the traditional Italian decor of no carpets as the sounds echo quite a lot. Apart from that, a great time was had.
"Lovely place"
11/13/13 Emma A Port Elizabeth, South Africa
We originally booked a different place to stay in Florence, however reading the tripadvisor reviews on this place we changed our booking and definitely do not regret it. I loved this B&B, it reminded me of a home away from home, simple and tastefully decorated, very clean and comfortable. The owners were extremely pleasant and very helpful with all our needs. The establishment is about a 15-20 minute walk from the train station with heavy backpacks and is a little bit hard to find if you lose the instructions the B&B send you on booking the accommodation (which was our fault)! There is an absolutely fabulous doner shop about 5-10 minute walk away (away from city centre) called Il Farone - nothing posh at all but extremely yummy with great service! The breakfast we received was not the best and could do with an improvement, however this should not deter you from staying in this wonderful establishment that is very reasonable for Florence accommodation.
"Mixed Feelings"
10/20/13 Susan S San Antonio, Texas
We spent 1 night here before we flew back from a 3 week vacation in Switzerland and Italy. The room and spacious and clean. We had one with 2 twin beds. It was a little hard for us to find. I think if you have much luggage, you should take a cab. We only had 1 small suitcase each, but you definitely have to roll it 10-15 minutes or more. We had to stop several times to ask if we were going in the correct direction. The reviews of the breakfast is correct. It is packaged items if rolls, juice, cookies, tea, etc. They have a coffee machine in the hallway and some bottled items you can buy in the small room refrigerator. Ours wasn't even cold or either not working. Our room was along a very busy and noisy street. The ac didn't work and we couldn't get a hold of the owners to help us, so we had to open the window to sleep which was terribly loud and then the room was full of mosquitos so we had to close it and be hot. It doesn't seem like this was everyone's situation, but it was a long and difficult night for us and we had to get up early to catch our plane. Then the cab driver charged us $10 more than the quote. He said 5 extra for calling him and then 5 more for putting our luggage in his cab plus 20 to the airport. You can see why we have mixed feelings about it.
"Dmitry Gorbatov"
07/22/13 Dmitry G Moscow, Russia
Staying at your hotel was absolutely wonderful: it will help remembering the gorgeousness of Florence, even though it is unforgettable anyway! We will surely come and stay at this place again! Thanks a lot!
"Top place to stay, great location for inexpensive Florence accomm"
06/10/13 fancynancy1967 Perth, Australia
Good price, easy location to train and buses (10 mins walk), owner was very helpful and nothing too much trouble. Spacious rooms, very clean, only let down was the breakfast... perhaps fruit and yoghurt would be good addition? Although on a busy road was quiet as good sound proofing with windows. Excellent value for money! Would recommend and stay again if coming to Florence.
"If your looking for something nice, keep looking.."
06/07/13 timsontheroad Perth, Australia
Average at best. Ten minutes walk from the old city, situated on a busy Main Street with zero parking. Biggest letdown was breakfast, or lack there off. Consisting of a plastic wrapped croissant, biscuit, tea bag and........ nope that's it! Whoops, I forgot the 50c tocken for a machine coffee. If your looking for something nice, I would genuinely keep looking..
"Only Bed, Not what you call Breakfast"
01/17/13 Gbkhaund Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
The rooms are clean and nice... They are slightly small, cosy though.. .. but thats okay considering sizes of rooms in touristy european cities.... I am forced to call this a poor expereince... Cos the breakfast was a big big downer.... When travelling, you want the breakfast to be good ( with hot options)..cos the day is hectic and you don;t know when you would stop for lunch... The inkeeper left the breakfast in room the previous night..which comprised of a tetrapack juice, milk, cofee/tea sachets and a croissant!! The location is away from the old square but i wont blame anyone else other than myself for choosing the location.. I always had great experiences at B&B's but this wasn't the case. I got carried away by the charming pictures and great reviews I read there. By the way I travlled in 2009... But rating it now... Go here if you are not the breakfast type.