Hôtel Village, Valle d'Aosta
Situated in the heart of Quart, Hôtel Village is close to Les Corbeilles Shopping Centre, Teatro Romano Ruins, and Aosta Cathedral. Also nearby are Les Iles Golf Course and Arch of Augustus.
This Quart hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
The 15 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hôtel Village include minibars and safes. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels and pay movies.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $74
- Chalet (2 people)
- Chalet (4 people)
- Double Room
- Chalet (3 people)
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (18 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- Specific rooms only *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
Nearby Three Star Valle d'Aosta hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
Top Valle d'Aosta hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Valle d'Aosta
- Etoile de NeigeFrom
"Good hotel in a good location for skiing Breuel-Cervinia"Mar 5, 2015
- Hotel Mont BlancFrom
"Great little family hotel. Terrific staff"Feb 24, 2015
- Hotel PlanibelFrom
"Fun entertainment every night . Fantastic buffet dinner."Feb 22, 2015
- Albergo Punta ZerbionFrom
"The service was exceptional and so was the food!"Feb 20, 2015
DiningBJORK Swedish Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Hôtel Village, Valle d'Aosta’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Village Aosta Recensioni
- Hotel Village Quart
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.