All hotels in Venice, Italy

• 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"tres agreable"
Bien accueillis dommage que cette personne ne parlait pas francais appartement propre
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
FR
La cama de nuestros hijos estaba arruinada y no pudieron repararla. Debimos trasladarnos a otro departamento en otro sector de Venecia. Era precioso pero nos quitó tiempo de turismo. Fue muy amable quien nos atendió y se esforzó por solucionar el problema.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
ES

TripAdvisor reviews for Residenza Goldoni

"It is just a room, no access to any facilities"
06/29/15 Dave P
Close to Rialto Bridge. In a tiny alley,,very little natural,light. Everything very clean. A few things didn't work on the first night; TV, safe and WIFI. Bedding and towels all a little tired. Room quite small but we understand it is what we booked. Doesn't seem great value for money. Breakfast a bit of a joke. Instant coffee!!!!!! More of a small snack! No choice!
"A real gem"
06/24/15 GrazePerth Perth
Well located near Rialto bridge, which is one of the water bus stops. The hotel is lovely with friendly, helpful staff. We booked through booking.com and made note of the fact we are on our honeymoon, on our arrival, we were taken to an upgrade room free of charge with a bottle of Prosecco waiting for us. The room is comfortable and quiet when the shutters are closed. Also very dark which was great for sleeping. Breakfast is served in your room at your chosen time. Gentleman and woman at desk both friendly and helpful even showing us a good local restaurant to visit. Would definitely recommend
"Not happy!"
05/29/15 Trandisan
When mum and I arrived at this hotel, firstly no one at the reception can speak English. We stood there for a good 15mins then I was told to listen on the phone. They told us that they don't have a room for us to stay so they would like to relocate us to their other hotel. They send us a man to show us the way. We booked for 3 nights but on our third night they have told us that we need to move all our stuff back to the original hotel has they don't have a room for us to stay for one more night. The manager of this hotel isn't even spoke to me for got the maid to try and explain it to me in very bad English. She then got someone on the phone who knows how to talk to English to explain to me the situation who that man on the phone wasn't part of this company. I don't feel like anyone has the right to not know how to speak in English if you're running a hotel with many different cultural people staying. And if this manager do know how to speak English then they surely do not know what good customer service is because they can't even apologies for the inconvenience themselves. I got no apologies what so ever and it's so inconvenience when it's only one night and they shouldn't have made us move location if there's not a room for us to stay at for 3 nights. No planning skills at all. So disappointed and my mum has trouble walking so it's even more inconvenient for her. I don't recommend this hotel to anyone. Extremely bad customer service!!
"Brilliant stay in Venice"
05/21/15 Neil S Pukekohe East, Auckland, New Zealand
We had a 2 night stay at Residenza Goldoni. We were disapointed when we checked in that our room wasn't available for the first night so we spent the night in a very small room. The hotel made up for that the following night by moving us into a superior room which was fabulous. To make up for the first night they even presented us a bottle of wine, sadly we are not drinkers but appreciated the gesture. The staff were always attentive and great to deal with. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.
"Has bed bugs"
05/20/15 Trip_girl_901 Greater London, United Kingdom
Lovely staff, nice breakfast, decent room, excellent location. Unfortunately the room I was in on first floor had bed bugs. Please make sure that they properly deal with this problem before you stay. I only found out on my very late on my last night and did tell the staff in the hotel but they kept on telling me about the mosquitoes repellent in the room! My arms are covered in bites see the picture.
"Terrible first night in Venice"
04/26/15 Catherine M
I have just got back from Venice after a 3 night stay in this hotel. The first night we were put into a room which I can only describe as a cupboard. It was not a twin room as I had booked and paid for. It was a double bed shoehorned into a tiny space (more like a box room). .There was no furniture in the room therefore no surfaces to place anything i.e. make-up, jewellery, hair brush etc. No drawers, nothing. We had to go into our suitcase each time we needed anything. We had to place our drink on the floor no bedside tables as there was no room. Lucky if there was a foot of space around the bed. If that wasn't bad enough the ac was not working and therefore had to open the window and got bitten all night be mosquitoes and had to listen to the noise of tanks outside the window, which I think were water tanks and woke us up every half hour. Avoid this room at all costs which is located at the, top of the first set of stairs with no room number. This spoiled our first night in Venice. They did move us the next day after we made complaints.
"Perfect for us"
04/05/15 Courtzelizabeth Colchester, United Kingdom
My boyfriend and I have just returned from a 4 night stay at Residenza Goldoni. We enjoyed our stay, bed was firm but comfortable, rooms cleaned every day and breakfast served in your room every morning at a time of your choice. All the staff were very friendly and more than happy to help with any enquiries. It's a perfect location, 3 mins from Rialto bridge and 5 mins from St Marks Square, close to shops, restaurants and bars. I can highly recommend Residenza Goldoni and I will certainly stay there again on my next visit to Venice!
03/25/15 ilovethisplanet Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The location is great, very close to the Rialto and just some minutes away from San Marcos. The people in the reception are friendly and will always help you. The room was clean and spacious. There is no dining room, so breakfast is served in the room...however, there is no variety in the breakfast: bread, butter, jam, yogurth, coffee/chocolate. Besides breakfast, all was great. This room in this location, with private bathroom and some average breakfast for the price you pay, is a great deal!
"Fantastic Hotel"
01/20/15 MLoftMaindstone Maindstone
We have just returned from a 4 day short break in Venice and had the privilege of staying at the Residenza Goldoni. We found the hotel with no problem from the directions given in our confirmation email. On arrival (at 1pm) we were shown straight to our room, which was exactly as promised as we had made a couple of special requests. The location of the hotel was superb, only 2 minute walk from the Rialto Bridge and a 5 minute walk from St Mark’s Square. The room was very comfortable and clean. The maid service was exemplary with our room thoroughly cleaned and re-stocked (tea/coffee, loo rolls etc.) every day. The front desk staff could not have been more helpful, both attentive and professional at all times. We asked a couple of times for restaurant recommendations and were given excellent directions to equally excellent restaurants. Breakfast was served in our room every morning at a time of our choosing with our choice of coffee and tea. There was ample to eat consisting of Croissants, bread, toasts, jams & conserves, yogurt and fruit juices.....far more in quantity and choice than you could possibly expect, but very welcome. In all, this is a fantastic, friendly hotel which we would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending to anyone. Indeed when we decide to return to Venice, which we will definitely do, we will certainly be staying at the Residenza Goldoni again!! Thank you to all the staff at Residenza Goldoni.
"Not terrible"
01/18/15 Maddiebeee
Rooms were fine. Teeny shower, but that seems to be the norm over here. Bed was comfortable. My main issue was breakfast - avoid it at all costs. Food is nasty. Stale croissants and gross bread rolls, horrible yoghurt with cordial (not juice as they said) and cold tea. I'm not a picky eater, but this was just bad.