All hotels in Berlin, Germany

Delicious food
    Decent vibe
    Comfortable
"Good deal."
Hotel was a good buy for the money. Location was good; breakfast was very good; beds were comfortable and staff was very accommodating. However, the free internet was not very reliable. The lobby area looked kind of run-down, but the rooms were better.
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2016
Ruth
Family vacation, 5 adults. Room was great, staff was very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Location was close to transportation, restaurants, and shopping. Will definitely come back for another stay.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Salvador
This small hotel is in a residential neighborhood close to good restaurants, clothes shopping, and banks. However, it was not within close walking distance to major attractions though there was a metro supposedly close by that was hard to find. The hotel was in an older building on the second floor with an older slow elevator. While clean, the entrance, lobby, and breakfast areas were dated and somewhat worn. Lobby staff, though pleasant, did not speak English which made it somewhat difficult. The actual room that we stayed in was excellent though as it could accommodate five people which is what we needed. There were three twin beds and one queen size bed in one large room with a large flatscreen TV. There was also very large grand windows opening to the street. The bathroom was very modern and had a nice amount of room. I believe the room was a great value for the money if you have a large family. Rooms like this is very hard to find. The breakfast was adequate and reasonable for the price paid. Nothing special but nevertheless appreciated. I would definitely recommend this place.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Exellent hotel, friendly staff, perfect location. Price/quality was perfect!
Other trip Sep 1, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Very Nice hotel"
Great location and lots to do. Service was great at the hotel very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Marguerit
"Reasonable hotel"
Good breakfast, great location, old saggy bed.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Very close to the Berlin Hard Rock."
I was in Berlin for the weekend for a "Pin Meeting" and the hotel is very close, food at breakfast was great, weather was great also, so all in all I was glad to have booked into this hotel !
Other trip May 27, 2014
Dixie
"Berlin hotel pension savoy"
The Hotel Pension Savoy is a delightful little hotel in a good area. The staff were helpful and the room very comfortable. However there are a couple of rooms outside and below which our friends were in and they were not so convenient. Also Internet access was intermittent.
Other trip May 5, 2013
Di

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Sehr familienfreunsliches Hotel"
sehr gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis 1 Zimmer für 5-köpfige Familie alles hat gut geklappt, sehr freundlicher Service, immer hilfsbereit vereibar für eine Familie nur, wenn alle den gleichen Tagesrhythmus haben. Mit zu kleinen Kindern sicher schwierig
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
Volker
"Mye for pengene"
Veldig grei overnatting i forhold til prisen. Beliggenheten er meget bra på Kurfürstendam-området. Litt 90-talls følelse på fellesrom, men rommet jeg fikk var stort og rent.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2016
Rune
"Hyggelig betjening og sentralt ved Kurfürstendamm"
Flott og renslig rom for 3-4 personer. Meget sentralt ved Kurfürstendamm med shopping, restauranter og tilgang til U1 og U9 banene. Eneste minus var ikke eksisterende Wifi signalet på rommet 117, men god forbindelse ved frokostsal og resepsjon. Anbefaler stedet. Hyggelig betjening.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Rune
古風な建物でよかったです。
7 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
JP
"gute Lage, ordentliches und sauberes Hotel"
altes, gepflegtes und ordentliches Hotel, sehr freundlicher Service, gut Lage
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Gerne wieder!"
Sehr nettes Personal. Gute Betten, nicht durchgelegen und sehr gepflegt. Super Frühstück.
1 night trip May 19, 2015
Martina
"Finn et annet hotell!"
De lovte wifi på rommet. Det stemte ikke! Vi tok det opp med hotellet, og de lovte flere ganger å ordne det, men gjorde det aldri! Service er dårlig, renslighet dårlig, betjeningen veldig lite hjelpsom. Beliggenheten er bra, men det hjelper lite. Vårt råd: uansett pris, finn et annet hotell!
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Gute Lage, freundliches Personal"
Freundliche Mitarbeiter zu jeder Zeit. Nach hinten raus sehr ruhig. Geräumiges Zimmer. Stil und Elemente der Bauzeit (um 1900) prägen Ambiente.
DE
"Kohtuuhintainen hotelli keskeisellä paikalla"
Hotelliin on helppo tulla, sillä Tegelin lentokentän bussi pysähtyy lähelle Kurfürstendammilla ja metroasemakin on lähellä. Huolimatta keskeisestä sijainnista paikka on rauhallinen ja mahdollistaa hyvät yöunet. Tarjolla on monipuolinen aamupala.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Alpo
FI
"Undermåligt rum, inte tre-stjärnigt"
Det rum jag fick var mycket dåligt. Omöjligt att ladda telefon om man skulle ha en sänglampa tänd samtidigt. Mycket litet och trångt. Dålig uppkoppling både för mobil och dator. Dålig service. Nattportiern talade inte engelska utan ryska och halvbra tyska.Rum på markplanet, bredvid soptunnorna.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Resenär99
SE
Pittoreskt hotell med bekväma och rena rum. Fantastiskt läge.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"クーダム側の便利なホテル"
清潔で家庭的なホテル。朝食も充実。日曜朝はスパークリングワインも出ます。
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
にくすけ
JP
"Bra läge, trevlig personal. bra frukost."
Bra läge och kvalitet på hotellrum med tanke på det låga priset. Bra frukost. Flygbussen stannade bara bara några hundra meter från hotellet.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Sabine
Other trip May 28, 2015
3 night trip May 15, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel-Pension Savoy near Kurfurstendamm

"Good location, good value for your money"
02/20/16 RuneViking Oslo, Norway
I didn't expect too much of this hotel, given the low prices. Must say I was a little sceptical after the first impression too. But after two nights I was very happy about my choice. Good bed, shower works, clean and tidy, even though furniture etc was a bit old. The double room I had was much bigger than other hotels I have had in Berlin and costs about half.
"Perfect location good breakfast"
11/09/15 StevenNL02 Almere, The Netherlands
This is a great hotel to stay when visiting Berlin. Public transport (bus and U-bahn) is just around the corner or just walk to the shops in the neighborhood. We took a three person room. The rooms are really spacious. Although it is too bad the hotel has saved money upon its furniture, like the 3rd person bed which was really hard and short (see photo). Another poi are the sofas which are made of cloth which is not the most optimal choice for a hotel as they feel a bit dirty. It would do the hotel a lot more justice if they'd upgrade this bed and maybe the sofa as the room is big enough for it. A great asset of this hotel is the breakfast it prepares for its guests. Every morning they serve fresh baked bread, eggs, wurst and many others. The staff is also really friendly and helpful. They didn't mind making a call for me to run an errand as I don't speak any German myself. In summary I would recommend to stay at this hotel as the pros definitely out way the cons.
"bad quality behind impressing front"
10/29/14 decours Zurich
Perfect Location just off Kurfürstendamm. And very stunning entry in this Art Nouveau builing. Unfortunately, this is it. Staff not very friendly (in fact the night receptionist was even complaining that we interrupted his nap when we came back late ?!). Our room was tiny as a compartment. And in the morning we missed the breakfast Breakfast is only served till 10a.m. on the weekends, so we did not have it. But we were forced to pay for it nonetheless... We say: thanks, never again.
"very good hotel"
11/15/13 Martin B Kigali
thats a really very good hotel. located in the heart of the west part of Berlin, its professionally managed, offering very friendly and compentent service, a good breakfast. The restaurant is offering very nice food and good wines (maybe a little expensive)There is a classic cigar bar. But - because i don´t smoke, its difficult to enjoy the nice bar for a longer time. Savoy is not part of a chain - so furniture and design has an individual style. Some of the rooms are maybe a little too small compared to the price. This rooms might be former maid chambers. But in general its a great hotel for guests liking the individual, personal style of accomodation and not expecting standardized treatment or brand new furniture.
"Smoking hot waiting staff"
10/19/13 SusieBlack Perth, United Kingdom
We went to the cigar bar and drank fizz while our hubbies had an inside smoke for once. The staff were helpful, friendly and all looked like models. We spent an hour and a half people watching and inventing back stories for all the other guests. Super relaxing and made us feel like we were in a PG Wodehouse novel. What ho, Bunny?
09/08/13 Ndidouya
Great location, close to public transportation (U Bahn and S Bahn, bike rentals) and nice neighbourhood (restaurants, shopping, etc). It is not a hotel, more like a pension, but the room was ok, good breakfast buffet. Overall good value for money. Recommand for short-period stay in Berlin.
"Beware of the apartment"
08/25/12 Travels4Two Sacramento
We booked 3 nights at the end of our European trip, choosing this hotel because of the proximity to the Tegel airport and the location of the hotel to the Kurfursterdamn area. Our room was fine, although the cleaning person did not check the closet because we found empty shoe boxes and trash in the bedside draws. We were told there was a problem with our last night reservation, but they could move us to an apt. It took us by surprise, since they told us the morning of our last night. We spent the morning packing and then had to put our bags in storage. We thought the apt was in the building then they said it was elsewhere. The apt had a heavy smoke smell and the refrigerator and cupboard contained food, like someone lived there. It was an uncomfortable feeling. They paid for the taxi and the staff was very nice and accommodating, but we felt like the other reviewer, we were picked because we were not German. All the staff seemed to know some English, especially after my husband spoke some German. In hindsight, we should not have agreed to move and asked them to honor our reservation.
"Bad surprise - NOT an hotel!"
07/09/12 mioule06 Cannes, France
When I arrived at this location to claim my reserved room, I had the bad surprise to see a very ancient building, got stuck in the very old style elevator and finally reached the first floor of the building (they own one floor only) where I was attributed a room, certainly quiet as requested, but with walls of windows covered wih decorative curtains only. No real curtain to prevent the light from flooding the room at 5:30 in the morning. When I asked to be able to change the hotel because it would be impossible for us to sleep in such conditions, they refused and requested to charge me for the full planned stay of 2 nights. I had to call booking.com to have it reduced to one night only. In the process, the discussion became quite angry between us, in particular with a very rude guy pretending to be one of the reception staff and who spoke only Russian! The manager was not available to discuss with me or the agency, he only answered by phone to the girl at the reception, and they spoke Russian again, so I could not catch the conversation, The reception girl explained me this was a pension, not an hotel, so apparently something closer to a guest house. Even with 3*, I hoped I had never entered this building, because the guy threatened me to call the police if I didn't pay and I could not escape because I had a heavy suitcase and was not sure I could operate the elevator. I finally got rid of them, but really stressed to start what should have been a very nice week.
"None German speaking guests"
06/25/12 John D Renfrewshire
I booked this hotel 9 months before our travel date based on reveiws, pictures, location and price the last priority. It lived up to expectations except for one item, they moved us to another location for 2nights out of our 4 nights stay. The relocation was unsuitable, the appartment was small and poorly fiinished. We had to take a taxi ride to and from the hotel to get our breakfast, and the hotel was reluctant to pay the taxi costs. Over the 3 days / 2 nights we were relocated I estimate that we lost over an hour per day in travel and waiting for taxis. On a short break to a place as interesting as Berlin that was a great disappointment. I suspect that we were singled out to be moved as we were the only forgein guests and with very poor Germen were would raise the least noise or disturbance. When we first arrived the manager had a resonable grasp of English but when I tried to discuss the relocation their grasp of English vanished. No reason was given for the relocation This is not the treatment that I have received from every other German I have met.
"A cheap choice for a quick stop in Berlin"
12/22/11 EOAS Larissa, Greece
We were stopping by Berlin for the night in order to fly back to Greece and the next morning, so we needed something cheap and around the area (Kurfursterdamm). This was the cheapest, and decent-looking place we could find. It was a little bit worse than we expected but there were no big surprises. The Pension is situated in the first floor of an old, traditional building, having one of those old-style elevators; the rooms were quite spacious but not really cozy, since it was quite cold outside. The bathroom was quite clean and the tub was big. Of course there was no view, since the windows looked over the place where the whole building stores their garbage. Breakfast was acceptable. On the bad side, I should mention that they charge you 8 euros for parking, which is actually on the street and they take no responsibility for theft or anything else. Also, the receptionist could hardly speak English, so communication was a bit difficult. Other than that, the location is really good, since it is a really busy street with various stores, if you're up to some shopping, nice places to eat and two metro stations nearby. I hope I have helped in some way. :)