All hotels in Vannes, France
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here20 Avenue Favrel et Lincy, Vannes, Morbihan, 56000, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

4.8

"Extremely attentative and helpful staff"
We could not fault the cleanliness of the hotel nor the service provided. The Staff were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. The spa was excellent. The Hotel is located across from the main rail station but there is no intrusive noise whatsoever. It is a short 3 minute walk to the main area for restaurants, which are very varied, ranging from gourmet, through typical French family eateries and creperies to Vietnamese, North African and even Afghani.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2013
"A most enjoyable experience."
Really charming hotel. Lovely room. Staff very helpful and friendly. Would have liked to have stayed longer! Had friends in the area so did't really avail ourselves of all the services! Maybe next time.
Trip with friends Aug 26, 2012

"Nuit de noce"
Séjour pour nuit de noce. Cadre ideal. Personnel agréable, serviable et arrangeant pour les arrivés nocturne
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Jonathan
FR
"Un moment de pleinitude"
Quel Week-end !! La cerise sur le gâteau c'est la Villa Kerasy. Le quartier (face gare) n'est pas le plus romantique mais dès la porte franchie on oublie et on voyage. L'équipe est d'un professionalisme rare. Un service discret, précis et bienveillant. La recette pour décompresser et oublier la semaine ! Des attentions particulières tout au long du séjour digne des meilleurs hôtels (préparation de la chambre pour la nuit, histoire du soir déposée sur le lit...). Excelents conseils touristiques et recommendations de restaurants. Les chambres sont confortable, bien équipées, bien décorées, très propres ... rien à redire. La salle de bain était parfaite. Le petit déjeuner était merceilleux. Avons éssayé le formule continentale et ayurvédique le lendemain. Doux, délicat, bien pensé ... TOP
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Xavier
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Villa Kerasy Hotel Spa

"The fish pond was nice"
05/26/15 Elizabeth B Chicago, Illinois
First impression was of incense. Room smelled of incense but it went away when we opened the doors to the patio. Nice private little patio with horribly uncomfortable chairs. My complaint has to do with leaving the Do Not Disturb (in French, of course) sign on the door and returning to the room to discover that the staff had entered the room and then changed the sheets and towels. We are strongly against this practice because it is so wasteful. Desk person made a joke about what they had done.
"A Warm welcome"
05/11/15 Carmonaman Kettering, United Kingdom
The room was large and comfortable, as was the bed. The hotel was comfortable and quiet. It is ideally situated within walking distance of Vannes centre and its restaurants. But there is no restaurant in the evening, only room service with a very limited range of Indian food; and no bar.
"Emergency Stay........."
04/22/15 arfher1 Norwich
It's taken me awhile to write this review but even after 10months I feel compelled to write a positive review! Last June whilst holidaying on the coast my husband had a serious accident on the beach he was taken to Vannes hospital and placed in a coma (I'm pleased to say he was taken out of the coma after a day and was kept in for tests) After a week in our booked accom I was booked into an Ibis by our travel insurance company for a further few days. When this booking came to end due to the cost of my husbands medical costs I had to then book my own accom and claim it back later. During my daily walk around Vannes before hospital visiting I had walked by the Villa Kerasy and decided this would be the accom for my next few nights stay before we could fly my husband back home via air ambulance. Well what can I say everyone was so nice at the Villa Kerasy I just wish I had been there for my whole stay! The hotel was brilliantly close to the hospital as well as the train station (as I used the train for travel home). It felt safe and welcoming after a fairly traumatic 'holiday' they truly looked after me! My room was spotlessly clean, breakfast was nice and the pre-booked evening meals (room service) was very good. I would highly recommend a stay here so close to the amnesties and a nice walk into the main town. I'm looking forward to returning to Vannes and staying at Villa Kerasy and this time with my husband (who is fine now) so he can experience more of Vannes than just the hospital!
"My favorite Hotel in France is Villa Kerasy."
04/20/15 Willie B Bristol, United Kingdom
We have stayed in many hotels in Vannes, France, and none can compare to Villa Kerasy. The staff's attention to detail is unsurpassed! Their kindness and assistance with any request is superior! The restaurant is wonderful and offers both french and Asian choices. The decor is lovely and reflects the extensive travel by the owners. The location is close to the train station and many restaurants and landmarks are within easy walking distance. I highly recommend this hotel.
"Unexpected Haven"
03/20/15 864lynneb
We stayed here for one night in February at very short notice so we were a little apprehensive ax I hadn't had time to carry out my usual in depth research before booking. We needn't have worried as this is simply a charming boutique hotel with an exceptionally friendly service. The rooms are tranquil and relaxing and the whole hotel has an ambience of calmness with a wonderful subtle oriental fragrance following you as you walk through the hotel. We had planned a restaurant for the evenng but the owner recommended Terroirs just around te corner and we are so thankful he did as it was a truly excellent meal. We would have no hesitation in staying here again next time we visit Vannes. Hopefully our stay will ge longer so we can make use of the spa.
"oasis of calm in vannes"
09/27/14 IrelandHolidayqueen ireland
This is a truly lovely boutique hotel within a 10 minute walk of the portside restaurants in vanes. There is free private parking which is a great attraction and it also has a spa where the massages are very good. Breakfast has a good choice (if a little on the expensive side) and you can get an indian curry cooked specially by the host if you pre-order. The rooms and bathroom are well decorated and relaxing. Jean-Jacques the host is extremely welcoming and I would happily return here if going back to vanes. When staying there I would also recommend a trip to the Terroirs restaurant (you walk pass it on the way into town) and also the restaurant around the corner attached to the Ibis hotel is also good value and the staff very friendly.
"Asian retreat in Vannes"
09/27/14 Dan_Pez Jersey
We booked last minute and upgraded to a garden room, which had a lovely little Asian garden that was very private and relaxing. It was only a few minutes walk into the main town and the hotel had parking. The hotel is spotless and the hosts very welcoming and helpful. Although it is a spa there was no selling or pressure to use these facilities. It had free wifi which was fast and worked perfectly. The shower pressure was excellent with lots of hot water. The beds and pillows were of excellent quality and we slept very well as it was very quiet. We had breakfast in our room which was very fresh and well presented, and the only thing we could mention is that we only had two mini croissants each but three would have been welcome!
"Taste of the Orient"
09/14/14 Tobywebb35 London, United Kingdom
Chosen as being close to the railway station, this hotel turned out to be a wonderful experience. From its pretty Japanese garden with stone lantern on the side of a carp filled pool to oriental hangings and wonderful furniture. So much nostalgia for me. There is no question about where I shall stay when I next return to Vannes.
"Another fabulous stay"
09/10/14 MarcWeinzweig Bridgend, United Kingdom
This place is one of the most consistently high quality with warm friendly professional service. This time I added an aruvedic massage great. Anybody wanting a rest go here. Breakfast lovely with good quality. The staff know what they are talking about on aruvedic processes.
"Beauty, comfort and friendliness."
09/10/14 Birgitte P Copenhagen, Denmark
We entered a world of friendliness and comfort in this perfectly situated hotel. The rooms are beautifully decorated, the breakfast delicious and the spa treatments excellent. We are certainly going back to Villa Kerasy in Vannes, France.