All hotels in Vannes, France
20 Avenue Favrel et Lincy, Vannes, Morbihan, 56000, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8

"Extremely attentative and helpful staff"
We could not fault the cleanliness of the hotel nor the service provided. The Staff were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. The spa was excellent. The Hotel is located across from the main rail station but there is no intrusive noise whatsoever. It is a short 3 minute walk to the main area for restaurants, which are very varied, ranging from gourmet, through typical French family eateries and creperies to Vietnamese, North African and even Afghani.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2013

"Fántastico servicio/Hotel viejecito"
Hotel muy envejecido, en absoluto se trata de un hotel de 4 estrellas (La recepción no está abierta 24/7, no tiene ascensor, faltan enchufes en la habitación, etc). El personal por otro lado es muy atento y dan un servicio fantástico. Esta muy cerca de la estación y algo desplazado del centro.
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Garazi
ES
"Nuit de noce"
Séjour pour nuit de noce. Cadre ideal. Personnel agréable, serviable et arrangeant pour les arrivés nocturne
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Jonathan
FR
"Un moment de pleinitude"
Quel Week-end !! La cerise sur le gâteau c'est la Villa Kerasy. Le quartier (face gare) n'est pas le plus romantique mais dès la porte franchie on oublie et on voyage. L'équipe est d'un professionalisme rare. Un service discret, précis et bienveillant. La recette pour décompresser et oublier la semaine ! Des attentions particulières tout au long du séjour digne des meilleurs hôtels (préparation de la chambre pour la nuit, histoire du soir déposée sur le lit...). Excelents conseils touristiques et recommendations de restaurants. Les chambres sont confortable, bien équipées, bien décorées, très propres ... rien à redire. La salle de bain était parfaite. Le petit déjeuner était merceilleux. Avons éssayé le formule continentale et ayurvédique le lendemain. Doux, délicat, bien pensé ... TOP
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Xavier
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
NANCY
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Villa Kerasy Hotel Spa

"Lovely, relaxing stay"
08/24/15 catie2000 Preston, UK
A lovely hotel and an oasis of calm within the city of Vannes. Our room was lovely, and added to the calming vibe with a bathroom and adjacent private garden. Ate our breakfast in the garden by the koi carp pool. Close to the railway station, and an easy walk into the centre of town. The owner is very helpful and gave us some good tips.
"Charmante hotel pour visite d'affaires ou touristique"
08/08/15 reekmans Deinze, Belgium
We have enjoined again a very warm welcome from all of the Villa Kerasy team. It is always a little bit as coming home in Vannes. The rooms towards the garden are very calm and silent so that what almost missed our appointmet at the breakfeast.
"Short notice urgent visit"
07/05/15 H. K Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Little sister - who has lived in France for about 6 years or more had been taken ill and had been in 2 hospitals in the space of one week. A speedy visit was required. Hubby picked Villa Kerasy because it was walking distance from the hospital in Vannes and we were then able to visit regularly and quickly. What a welcome from the host - he was just charming - what a lovely man. He gave me a brief history of the hotel whilst hubby parked the car and showed us up to our room. It was spacious, clean and had all we needed. A bath for me, a shower for hubby, a mini bar, a safe, extra pillows if needed, TV and easy chairs. It is only a very small hotel so they do B & B and it has a very small spa area (No pool) but a delightful garden where you can enjoy breakfast if you wish. Its quite informal and very pleasant and we enjoyed our stay with them. Its the usual very typical French breakfast: bread rolls, or crusty bread with preserves but you can order an egg - boiled, poached or fried and they offer lovely fresh juices, fresh fruit and yogurts. The Hotel is walking distance from some nice restaurants and - if you don't get lost - like we did you can walk right down to the Marina which should take about 20 minutes. We visited Vannes market while we were there and once you put the busy roads behind you - there are some lovely walk ways around the centre and lots to see. A very nice short stay - a wonderful host who was always so very happy to see you and informative and helpful. Thank you Jean-Jacques.
"Friendly and comfortable stay"
06/26/15 Farple Isle of Skye, United Kingdom
There is a very pleasant relaxed and friendly vibe in this hotel and whilst the charming staff go some way to compensating for the rather fading splendour of the surroundings, the hotel is not of luxury grade by any means. The walk into town is not through the most salubrious real estate but it's not far and Vannes is a lovely city - especially the narrow streets that lead to the port. We enjoyed our stay and the breakfasts were excellent but will probably not return if we re-visit Vannes.
"Excellent accomodations, convenient location"
06/19/15 DrillerBurlington Burlington, Canada
We stayed two nights at the Villa Kerasy Hotel which we enjoyed very much. We had a large, clean, well appointed room with a comfortable bed. It is a short walk into the old town where there is lots to see and has lots of restaurants especially creperies. The staff were all friendly and helpful.
"Wonderful weekend retreat!"
06/17/15 Hilary P Jersey, United Kingdom
On a motorbike trip to the Golfe du Morbihan we booked two nights at Villa Kerasy and were not disappointed! We arrived hot and dusty to a very warm welcome. Lovely room with a quaint garden, fabulous shower, (and bath), plenty of water power and a finely stocked minibar! We refreshed and went to leave to visit the town and again were greeted with restaurant advice, a map and directions. More than this my husband's motorbike boots had been damaged on the journey and the hostess provided us with directions to a retail shop just outside of Vannes where we were able to purchase new ones! Breakfast was fresh and lovely especially to have it on the edge of our little garden. This is a very peaceful little oasis just on the outskirts of the old town and within easy walking distance of anywhere you would want to visit. All staff were extremely friendly and helpful but with no intrusion whatsoever. We would certainly stay here again!
"The fish pond was nice"
05/26/15 Elizabeth B Chicago, Illinois
First impression was of incense. Room smelled of incense but it went away when we opened the doors to the patio. Nice private little patio with horribly uncomfortable chairs. My complaint has to do with leaving the Do Not Disturb (in French, of course) sign on the door and returning to the room to discover that the staff had entered the room and then changed the sheets and towels. We are strongly against this practice because it is so wasteful. Desk person made a joke about what they had done.
"A Warm welcome"
05/11/15 Carmonaman Kettering, United Kingdom
The room was large and comfortable, as was the bed. The hotel was comfortable and quiet. It is ideally situated within walking distance of Vannes centre and its restaurants. But there is no restaurant in the evening, only room service with a very limited range of Indian food; and no bar.
"Emergency Stay........."
04/22/15 arfher1 Norwich
It's taken me awhile to write this review but even after 10months I feel compelled to write a positive review! Last June whilst holidaying on the coast my husband had a serious accident on the beach he was taken to Vannes hospital and placed in a coma (I'm pleased to say he was taken out of the coma after a day and was kept in for tests) After a week in our booked accom I was booked into an Ibis by our travel insurance company for a further few days. When this booking came to end due to the cost of my husbands medical costs I had to then book my own accom and claim it back later. During my daily walk around Vannes before hospital visiting I had walked by the Villa Kerasy and decided this would be the accom for my next few nights stay before we could fly my husband back home via air ambulance. Well what can I say everyone was so nice at the Villa Kerasy I just wish I had been there for my whole stay! The hotel was brilliantly close to the hospital as well as the train station (as I used the train for travel home). It felt safe and welcoming after a fairly traumatic 'holiday' they truly looked after me! My room was spotlessly clean, breakfast was nice and the pre-booked evening meals (room service) was very good. I would highly recommend a stay here so close to the amnesties and a nice walk into the main town. I'm looking forward to returning to Vannes and staying at Villa Kerasy and this time with my husband (who is fine now) so he can experience more of Vannes than just the hospital!
"My favorite Hotel in France is Villa Kerasy."
04/20/15 Willie B Bristol, United Kingdom
We have stayed in many hotels in Vannes, France, and none can compare to Villa Kerasy. The staff's attention to detail is unsurpassed! Their kindness and assistance with any request is superior! The restaurant is wonderful and offers both french and Asian choices. The decor is lovely and reflects the extensive travel by the owners. The location is close to the train station and many restaurants and landmarks are within easy walking distance. I highly recommend this hotel.