Hotel Sisto V, Rome
Situated in the heart of Rome, Hotel Sisto V is close to Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Olympic Stadium, and Gemelli Polyclinic. Also nearby are Nature Reserve of Monte Mario and Rome Observatory.
The hotel offers a bar/lounge. High-speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Additional amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a porter/bellhop, and an elevator (lift). For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is available for a surcharge.
Rooms open to balconies. The 30 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Sisto V include minibars and hair dryers. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $58
- Family Room
- Economy Double Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Superior Double Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 12:00:00
- Check-out time is 11:00:00
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Wired Internet access in public areas *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Valet parking *
Nearby Three Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
Hotel Sisto V, Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.