All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Mariahilfer Strasse 57-59, Vienna, Vienna, 1060, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location great staff"
The location is walking distance to the sights and Is close to the subway station including one of the main stations. The owner and his family are very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Ritchie
"Very noce place to stay"
We use this hotel every time we coming to Vienna. It is a family owned hotel and the service if very good.
12 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great location, but slightly outdated"
The room was clean, but was still pretty outdated in terms of style and whatnot. I stayed in a room with a twin bed, a small table/desk and a mini-fridge. The sink was separated from the main part of the small room by a curtain, then a door revealed the toilet and shower in what felt like a bathroom from an RV. It wasn't bad, it was just not what I was expecting. The owner (or who I assume to be the owner) is friendly. He let me leave the big key for the room (not a keycard) at the front desk every day so i wouldn't have to carry it. Location across the street from the U3 on a main shopping street was really great because it made exploring other parts of the city was easier and more comfortable.
4 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Ryan
"Okay for the price."
I got an en suite bathroom in a room near a super convenient metro stop for a reasonable spot, so I can't complain too much, but there were some weird things. It's on a super busy street with tons of shopping if you're into that. And it's next door to an English language cinema that was pretty nice (there's another one that's a bit nicer called Artis Intl off the Stephansplatz metro stop if you're into that. I've been out of the US for weeks and welcomed a bit of home!). It's also only a short walk to Museumsplatz which was really convenient. The condition of the room was fine, not too small for EU standards. The bathroom was tiny, but that's normal too. Clean and tidy. The bed have me a serious backache though, and that's the last thing you need after a long day of walking. The AC is nice to have! But you have to ask for the remote. They like you to open the windows instead, but as it was 80's/90's weather while I was there and it's the window overlooked a courtyard on a main road that was loud all night, that wasn't happening. Also, you have to leave your room key at the front desk whenever you leave the hotel and they'll give it to you when you come back. 24hr front desk, but you still have to ring the bell to get let into the hotel and then ask for your key. I was told it's so they know when you're gone... Uh, why is that important. Once I left for dinner and had the windows closed and I came back and the windows were opened. This was after housekeeping had already been through, so they went in particularly to do that in the hour I was gone? That just seems weird to me. All in all it was a decent stay. They let me store my luggage all day because I had a really late train, so I was really happy about that! It was a little too busy of an area for me, but if you're looking for that, then this hotel is definitely a bargain.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Eccentric, interesting, small hotel."
Located on the main shopping street, this quiet hotel served our needs well. Breakfast was limited but tasty. Services were adequate to our needs.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
the hotel is a pension and as such was expensive.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great hotel on one of the major shopping streets"
The best thing about the hotel was its extremely friendly and pleasant front desk staff. The room was clean but rather small. The hotel was right on the main shopping street, steps away from a subway station, making the commute to and from the airport extremely easy. I would definitely return.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
Vahagn

"Great service but very small room"
Small hotel in a very good location. Staff were very friendly & efficient. The room was a typical small single room that you tend to get in many European cities. While it was clean and everything worked, it felt cramped.
4 night trip Jun 18, 2015
"A homely experience"
I actually stayed here quite a while back, but this place left me with such good memories I just needed to come leave a review when I finally remembered. Firstly, the location is perfect, being just down the road from a metro station, and within walking distance of many major attractions (except Schonbrunn, which isn't really near anything anyway). We were also pleasantly surprised at the decor of the room, as it was beautifully furnished at a level none of us had expected at our price point. And as an added plus, the service you enjoy at this family-run place is beyond fantastic. We had some problems with our toilet on our first night, and they not only went out of their way to try and help us fix it that very night, the issue was also promptly fixed first thing the next morning. A place I'd highly recommend, and would definitely revisit.
3 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Denise
SG
"We were lucky..."
There is major construction project taking place on the street that this hotel is on. When we arrived the noise looked like it would be a major concern. Luckily for us the following day was a national holiday, and then it was Saturday. So no more construction activity during our stay. The hotel had a family atmosphere to it, and we felt very welcome. Location was convenient, but was outside of central 'ring' of Vienna. no problem if you get the metro pass (the metro is 2 mins. from the hotel). I would encourage anyway seeing Vienna to take advantage of the Vienna City Bikes program. A great deal.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Good value and comfortable, despite construction"
Some maintainance problems - sink sensor went bad, etc. so problems getting water, etc. Get a courtyard room - nice and quiet. Friendly place, and not a bad breakfast. Building was under construction - which was a bit of a hassle, but not too big a problem. Very convenient location. Would definitely recommend as a very good value.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2012
Shawn

Nur eine Nacht gebucht, schönes und sehr sauberes Einzelzimmer
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Perfekte Lage"
Bietet alles was man von einem Hotel bei einem Städtetrip erwartet - perfekte, zentrale und dennoch ruhige Lage; sehr sehr freundliches und zuvorkommendes Personal, saubere und gemütliche Zimmer
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Bra Beligenhet"
Veldig fornøyd
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Ottimo Hotel per un soggiorno breve o medio, la metropolitana è di fronte, ma moltissime delle attrazioni turistiche tipo museo Leopold, Duomo, museo Kunsthistorisches sono raggiungibili a piedi in massimo 15 minuti. Sempre a pochi passi si trovano trattorie, gelaterie, pub e ristoranti con cucina di tutti i generi in cui mangiare e rilassarsi a fine giornata. Siamo una coppia con figlia ventenne e abbiamo soggiornato a luglio 2014, fondamentale anche la presenza dell'aria condizionata.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
IT
Zu kleines Einzelzimmer mit Fenster zum Innenhof (Abluftschächte von darunter liegendem Restaurant). Vier Sterne sind nicht angebracht.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
DE
"Inmitten an der Shopping Meile - gute Verbindung"
Sehr ruhig, klein und gediegen, wie im Märchen ist die Pension an der Einkaufsstrasse versteckt. Ideal für Städtereisen und Shopping. Das Zimmer war sehr gross und das Bett super bequem. Personal super nett und das Frühstück war angemessen und es hatte von allem ein wenig. Die Rezeption ist die ganze Nacht durch geöffnet. Super! Ich werde bei Wien wieder dort buchen!
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
CH
Von neu renoviert kann keine Rede sein
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Хороший отель"
Отель приятный. Хозяин очень доброжелательный. Русскоговорящий персонал не встречался в отеле. Расположение удобное, но шопоголикам лучше не селиться , иначе рискуете не увидеть Вену т.к. расположен отель на улице магазинов. Одноместный номер большой и удобный. Улицу слышно, но мне было все равно я всегда сплю в берушах если не идеальная тишина. До достопримечательностей от 10 до 30 минут, кафе рядом много.
7 night trip Nov 8, 2012
Даша
RU
"buono per chi non ha molte pretese...."
Non e' un hotel vero e proprio, ma una sorta di affittacamere in uno stabile con altri anche se la camera era grande econ buoni servizi. Ma non certo un hotel 4 stelle !!
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Karmo
EE

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Pension Corvinus

"Great property, comfortable stay"
07/30/15 Nina O Bloomington, Indiana
NOTE: I may copy and paste these reviews to TripAdvisor/Yelp/Hotels.com A great property - the owner checked us in and was so pleasant! He was really helpful and very nice. The room was a bit small for the three of us, but we made it work. The A/C unit requires that you ask for the remote at the front desk, they just ask that you turn it off when you leave the room (which isn't a huge deal). It's definitely not a luxury property, but that didn't matter to us much. They offer breakfast for a small fee, but we opted out. The property was located a short walk to tours and things like that (15 min or so) but that wasn't a huge deal for us. We were able to find nice restaurants and other things to do easily. Great property, great stay!
"an awful experience by Ben.s."
07/26/15 benshan Tel Aviv, Israel
we were visiting the hotel for a weekend at july 2015. there were tempratures around 32 c and no room seemed to have an aircondition system. morever there was only a small window at any room which made things worse and added for the terrible heat. the stuff didnt seemed to care and the manager was rude enaugh not to consider any kind of compensation or at least to try and figure how to make our stay more pleasant. beware of this hotel ,dont let the rating confuse you this is no more than a 2 star hotel!
"Terrible "
07/24/15 Dror A
Start with shuttle. They park the shuttle two hundreds meter from hotel and you need to carry your stuff. Aircondition: it is on the wall but room is like sauna. Technical officer snd manager say it works perfect and after 10 minutes will be cool. Then he said one hour. Then maybe three hours. We decided to leave at 11pm with no proposed alternative from manager. He decided to use the credit card I left with he and charged for the full period, breakfast included... He resell the room and still charge...
"Great hospitality of the owners"
07/19/15 Darko D
What really stands out from the rest is the hospitality of the staff (or the owners in this case). The other important things for me were also quite good - central location, big room with a comfortable bed, decent breakfast and a good internet connection.
"A Marriott-like attitude!"
07/11/15 Ollie R Alaska
We found the Miklos and Zoltan to be committed to treating as customers for life; with the a "Marriott" attitude. They provided excellent customer service to our family when we became ill. We look forward to staying with them in the future.
"Hotel"
06/20/15 ginavienna Province of Venice, Italy
This is a family owned hotel and they are wonderful. We arrived with 2 of our family members being sick and they called their wonderful family doctor who came to the hotel to treat us with antibiotics. They are exceptionally friendly and helpful. We were even able to do our wash there. Meeting this family was one of our highlights in Vienna. At the time we went Vienna was a lot hotter then what we would have preferred.
"Re: good location, great hospitality"
04/18/15 ritchcal california
Location-wise it's definitely a good one. It's a small pension house in the middle of one of the main streets. What struck us most is the hospitality of the owner Miklos. We were not decided whether we would be paying in cash or card. We handed him the card and I asked him if he will give us a discount if we paid in US dollars. He agreed and that was good. We were already by the elevator when he ran after us because he still had our card. What a nice guy! That should be enough reason for me to rate the hotel very well. Thanks Miklos...
"Weekend Wienn"
03/23/15 Calin O Timisoara, Romania
Hotel is in central shopping area, not far away also from palace / museums and near to SubWay. Overall room condition is good, clean, not very old interior (anyway, carpet can be change) What I found unpleasunt is parking area, is really a challange to find a place
"a solid option in a good location"
01/12/15 flaneur129 Paris, France
I had a pleasant stay here during my first trip to Vienna. First, the location is great--close to the U-bahn and a less than a 15 minute walk to the main museums and the Hapsburg Palace. Second, the family-run hotel is small and welcoming. All of the rooms and the breakfast room are on one floor in a rather large building on a main shopping street. Third, the breakfast was good--typical of Germanic countries--cold cuts, cheeses, hard-boiled eggs, plus pastries and cereals, but no hot food. I was fine with that, but if you're not, you can find hot breakfasts elsewhere. Lastly, the clean, modern room was sizable for one person--didn't feel at all cramped. I found the room really hot at night, so contact the front desk if that is the case. My only real negative was the pillow--horribly soft. Overall, a good place from which to base a visit.
"Very nice hotel"
11/11/14 Joseph K
Hotel is located right in the shopping district of Vienna. Hofburg Palace is just down the street. Hotel was very clean but rooms are very small but the location is great. Owner recommended 2 restaurants which turned out to be fantastic! The owner was very nice and friendly, always offered us tea, coffee or a snack. Included a breakfast of which I ordered scrambled eggs. I would recommend this hotel for its price, location and friendliness.