All hotels in Vienna, Austria
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereMariahilfer Strasse 57-59, Vienna, Vienna, 1060, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very noce place to stay"
We use this hotel every time we coming to Vienna. It is a family owned hotel and the service if very good.
12 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great location, but slightly outdated"
The room was clean, but was still pretty outdated in terms of style and whatnot. I stayed in a room with a twin bed, a small table/desk and a mini-fridge. The sink was separated from the main part of the small room by a curtain, then a door revealed the toilet and shower in what felt like a bathroom from an RV. It wasn't bad, it was just not what I was expecting. The owner (or who I assume to be the owner) is friendly. He let me leave the big key for the room (not a keycard) at the front desk every day so i wouldn't have to carry it. Location across the street from the U3 on a main shopping street was really great because it made exploring other parts of the city was easier and more comfortable.
4 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Ryan
"Okay for the price."
I got an en suite bathroom in a room near a super convenient metro stop for a reasonable spot, so I can't complain too much, but there were some weird things. It's on a super busy street with tons of shopping if you're into that. And it's next door to an English language cinema that was pretty nice (there's another one that's a bit nicer called Artis Intl off the Stephansplatz metro stop if you're into that. I've been out of the US for weeks and welcomed a bit of home!). It's also only a short walk to Museumsplatz which was really convenient. The condition of the room was fine, not too small for EU standards. The bathroom was tiny, but that's normal too. Clean and tidy. The bed have me a serious backache though, and that's the last thing you need after a long day of walking. The AC is nice to have! But you have to ask for the remote. They like you to open the windows instead, but as it was 80's/90's weather while I was there and it's the window overlooked a courtyard on a main road that was loud all night, that wasn't happening. Also, you have to leave your room key at the front desk whenever you leave the hotel and they'll give it to you when you come back. 24hr front desk, but you still have to ring the bell to get let into the hotel and then ask for your key. I was told it's so they know when you're gone... Uh, why is that important. Once I left for dinner and had the windows closed and I came back and the windows were opened. This was after housekeeping had already been through, so they went in particularly to do that in the hour I was gone? That just seems weird to me. All in all it was a decent stay. They let me store my luggage all day because I had a really late train, so I was really happy about that! It was a little too busy of an area for me, but if you're looking for that, then this hotel is definitely a bargain.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Eccentric, interesting, small hotel."
Located on the main shopping street, this quiet hotel served our needs well. Breakfast was limited but tasty. Services were adequate to our needs.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
the hotel is a pension and as such was expensive.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013

"We were lucky..."
There is major construction project taking place on the street that this hotel is on. When we arrived the noise looked like it would be a major concern. Luckily for us the following day was a national holiday, and then it was Saturday. So no more construction activity during our stay. The hotel had a family atmosphere to it, and we felt very welcome. Location was convenient, but was outside of central 'ring' of Vienna. no problem if you get the metro pass (the metro is 2 mins. from the hotel). I would encourage anyway seeing Vienna to take advantage of the Vienna City Bikes program. A great deal.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Good value and comfortable, despite construction"
Some maintainance problems - sink sensor went bad, etc. so problems getting water, etc. Get a courtyard room - nice and quiet. Friendly place, and not a bad breakfast. Building was under construction - which was a bit of a hassle, but not too big a problem. Very convenient location. Would definitely recommend as a very good value.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2012
Shawn

"Perfekte Lage"
Bietet alles was man von einem Hotel bei einem Städtetrip erwartet - perfekte, zentrale und dennoch ruhige Lage; sehr sehr freundliches und zuvorkommendes Personal, saubere und gemütliche Zimmer
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Bra Beligenhet"
Veldig fornøyd
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Ottimo Hotel per un soggiorno breve o medio, la metropolitana è di fronte, ma moltissime delle attrazioni turistiche tipo museo Leopold, Duomo, museo Kunsthistorisches sono raggiungibili a piedi in massimo 15 minuti. Sempre a pochi passi si trovano trattorie, gelaterie, pub e ristoranti con cucina di tutti i generi in cui mangiare e rilassarsi a fine giornata. Siamo una coppia con figlia ventenne e abbiamo soggiornato a luglio 2014, fondamentale anche la presenza dell'aria condizionata.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
IT
Zu kleines Einzelzimmer mit Fenster zum Innenhof (Abluftschächte von darunter liegendem Restaurant). Vier Sterne sind nicht angebracht.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
DE
"Inmitten an der Shopping Meile - gute Verbindung"
Sehr ruhig, klein und gediegen, wie im Märchen ist die Pension an der Einkaufsstrasse versteckt. Ideal für Städtereisen und Shopping. Das Zimmer war sehr gross und das Bett super bequem. Personal super nett und das Frühstück war angemessen und es hatte von allem ein wenig. Die Rezeption ist die ganze Nacht durch geöffnet. Super! Ich werde bei Wien wieder dort buchen!
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
CH
Von neu renoviert kann keine Rede sein
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Хороший отель"
Отель приятный. Хозяин очень доброжелательный. Русскоговорящий персонал не встречался в отеле. Расположение удобное, но шопоголикам лучше не селиться , иначе рискуете не увидеть Вену т.к. расположен отель на улице магазинов. Одноместный номер большой и удобный. Улицу слышно, но мне было все равно я всегда сплю в берушах если не идеальная тишина. До достопримечательностей от 10 до 30 минут, кафе рядом много.
7 night trip Nov 8, 2012
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Karmo
EE

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Pension Corvinus

"Re: good location, great hospitality"
04/18/15 ritchcal california
Location-wise it's definitely a good one. It's a small pension house in the middle of one of the main streets. What struck us most is the hospitality of the owner Miklos. We were not decided whether we would be paying in cash or card. We handed him the card and I asked him if he will give us a discount if we paid in US dollars. He agreed and that was good. We were already by the elevator when he ran after us because he still had our card. What a nice guy! That should be enough reason for me to rate the hotel very well. Thanks Miklos...
"Weekend Wienn"
03/23/15 Calin O Timisoara, Romania
Hotel is in central shopping area, not far away also from palace / museums and near to SubWay. Overall room condition is good, clean, not very old interior (anyway, carpet can be change) What I found unpleasunt is parking area, is really a challange to find a place
"a solid option in a good location"
01/12/15 flaneur129 Paris, France
I had a pleasant stay here during my first trip to Vienna. First, the location is great--close to the U-bahn and a less than a 15 minute walk to the main museums and the Hapsburg Palace. Second, the family-run hotel is small and welcoming. All of the rooms and the breakfast room are on one floor in a rather large building on a main shopping street. Third, the breakfast was good--typical of Germanic countries--cold cuts, cheeses, hard-boiled eggs, plus pastries and cereals, but no hot food. I was fine with that, but if you're not, you can find hot breakfasts elsewhere. Lastly, the clean, modern room was sizable for one person--didn't feel at all cramped. I found the room really hot at night, so contact the front desk if that is the case. My only real negative was the pillow--horribly soft. Overall, a good place from which to base a visit.
"Very nice hotel"
11/11/14 Joseph K
Hotel is located right in the shopping district of Vienna. Hofburg Palace is just down the street. Hotel was very clean but rooms are very small but the location is great. Owner recommended 2 restaurants which turned out to be fantastic! The owner was very nice and friendly, always offered us tea, coffee or a snack. Included a breakfast of which I ordered scrambled eggs. I would recommend this hotel for its price, location and friendliness.
11/11/14 llamallama13 London, United Kingdom
Perhaps I was unlucky! My room was very small. I arrived at 2.45pm - 15 minutes early for a 3pm check in - and had to wait until 3.15pm. The staff was very friendly and gave me a coffee while I waited. He seemed to think I had requested a 'quiet room' - I hadn't. I had booked a double room for single use and was really disappointed. There was a double bed, but not much space. There were no external windows, only weird windows that opened on to a boxed-in tiny 'room' that had a window (it was safe to open the windows as explained to me). I was tempted to ask for a different room but didn't bother given I'd waited already and was only there for a couple of nights. There was hair in the bathroom... the shower leaked. The motion detecting tap was weird, especially when trying to brush my teeth. Breakfast was really nothing special. The room was stuffy and warm at night... And it's definitely not a 4* hotel under any standards!! They request that you hand the key in when you leave (I know normal for some places), and I also had to be buzzed back in to the section where my room was. The only redeeming points for this place is the friendly staff and great location. I won't be back in a hurry. Don't stay in room 219!
11/01/14 Efthimios V
Really nice people; great hospitality and very clean room. I was there for three nights. On October 2014 for business. Easily accessible from the airport, just take the u3 train and you arrive in front of the hotel.
"Central location, caring attention"
10/30/14 egribalint Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
We are a hungarian couple, we spent 2 nights in Vienna. On the first day, we arrived hours before the check-in, but we asked them if we can leave our heavy bags in the pension, and go sightseeing without carrying them. They took it, and let us to rearrange our luggage in the common room, and have a little quiet time before we started our walk in the city. Later (at night) we get back to the hotel, and we got our room. It was nice and quiet, the windows were facing Mariahilferstrasse giving us a great view and a great starting point in the centre of the city. We didn't have big or special needs, we just wanted a place to sleep, but we got much more. Every one of the hotel's staff was very attentive, they were smiling, and helped with anything we needed. My girlfriend had a little headache, and they gave her some medicine, she got better. If we asked anything about Vienna, they helped us happily, they even gave us a totally free map (in a tabak shop, the same map costs 8 Euros), which helped us a lot, and made our journey a lot easier. The breakfast was a little simple for the price, but that is a small hotel, and it's optional, so it's kind of understandable. It wasn't bad, we could eat as much as we wanted. We weren't hungry afterwards. I really recommend this place for anybody, but if you are young and hungarian you must choose this pension. It made our 3day journey a little piece of paradise (in late October)...
"Excellent hotel"
09/25/14 arilyn Calgary
We spent 4 nights at this nice boutique hotel. The staff are friendly. The room we had was 106 and was large, extremely clean, comfortable beds. Location was great to the old town and very close to the underground station. The only thing we found negative is the wifi is poor. If in Vienna I recommend you stay here.
08/09/14 hugobois
Very good service and reception. Thank you very much for the weekend. They are very nice. Place is good, near the center and with a big shopping street just outside. The man at the reception speak English and French also.
"Excellent experience at Hotel Corvinus"
07/12/14 Alex E
We stayed at this small very nice hotel. Convenient location close to U-bahn metro station and 10 minutes’ drive to center of Vienna. You can park your car in garage 100 yards from hotel. Staff is very friendly and it is family business. Rooms are quiet and spacious. Located on major street with a lot of shops close by. Getting to hotel you can use bus from airport to Westbahnhof railroad station and them by U-bahn or walk 15-20 minutes to hotel from railroad station. If we ever will come to Vienna we be delightful to stay in this hotel again Alex and Diana E.