All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Viriotgasse 5, Vienna, Vienna, 1090, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

excellent
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Edith Kobleer
"Close to the university"
Very close to the university but several train stops from the center of the city. Very good breakfast and friendly service.
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014

"lovely rooms"
great location for the University of Vienna Biology department, close to U line, lovely rooms, great breakfast
1 night trip May 9, 2014
plaffy
"True local flavor"
Just as expected, periodically stay there. Better value than Hilton, etc.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2012

Hotel de 4 estrellas venido a menos
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
ES
"Empfehlenswert"
Schönes, ruhiges Hotel. Sehr gutes Frühstück. Gute Verbindung mit Öffis. Liegt direkt an der Straßenbahn zu den Heurigenvororten.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
AT
"Cozy place"
The hotel is bit far from center yet there is Tram D stop 3min away from the hotel. so you dont have any problem to access to anywhere. Breakfast is very good too i liked thier smoothie. Hotel staff are helpful and friendly too.
4 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Miho
"ウィーンの小洒落たホテル"
2泊しました。いずれの日も猛暑で、クーラーがないため、寝苦しい思いをしました。しかし、本来のウィーンの気候であれば、問題のない良いホテルです。
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
ミツ
"A pearl of a Hotel"
My boyfriend and I had booked the hotel as we were going to the opera in Vienna and wanted a relaxed time before (dining with friends) and after (not taking a long drive (100 km) in the middle of the night).Upon arrival we got the key for a fantastic room (far bigger than we had expected) with balcony. The receptionists were very competent and polite. The included breakfast very nice with everything one needs. The bathroom huge with bathtub. The surroundings very quiet. 5 min walk from the Metro. The only thing we regret is that we didnt have more time to enjoy the room :-)We would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2013
Lina
DK
"все хорошо"
останавливаюсь не первый раз - по-прежнему все хорошо
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
RU
"Good to go to wien subway 4mins,,,"
It's comfortable and people are kind.
6 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
Yohan Lee
KR
"Excelente ubicacion"
El único problema fue que el ultimo dia de nuestra estancia se descompuso el elevador... Y hubo que bajar maletas por escaleras, fuera de ese incidente todo estuvo excelente, recepcionista que hablaba español, etc.
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
AR

TripAdvisor reviews for Arkadenhof

"average hotel"
05/24/15 Ana1980Belgrade Belgrade
Clean hotel with average/poor internet. Location is good. Tram D and no.5 goes directly to the center. D is closer and faster. Breakfast is also average you can choose always something to eat. Two supermarkets close to the hotel. It is about 20km from airport.
"vi68"
09/12/14 vi68 Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
Very warm (too much heating), clean, big rooms with sitting area in the room, helpful and polite staff, excellent breakfast, well connected (bus and train station in few minutes walk), good internet connection free of charge.
"Great, super clean, polite staff"
12/03/13 OS-B1978 Nairobi, Kenya
Very clean, enough space in the rooms and good breakfast. Staff are very polite. There is Wi-Fi everywhere but the access credentials can only allow you to use one gadget. The credentials are IP - specific. I would recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Vienna.
"Perfect for what we needed"
08/16/13 suedv Christchurch, New Zealand
Everything we needed for our 11 day stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a bedroom as well as lounge/living area and very spacious bathroom. My husband was in Vienna for business and the location was close for where he was working and for me it was a three minute walk to catch tram into the city for site seeing and I never needed to wait more than 4 minutes for a tram to arrive. Decor was a bit old fashioned but that was the only negative point. Our rooms were very peaceful and quiet, breakfasts were very good and Internet worked well. There was a heatwave when we were there and the temperatures were in the 30's everyday but air conditioning worked well which was really important for us. Would definitely stay here again.
"Cosy comfort at a very reasonable price"
06/01/13 lovethattravel Canberra, Australia
Don't expect 5-star luxury, but this charming, slightly shabby hotel has plenty of character and is a very comfortable place to stay near Franz Joseph railway station. My room was a good size, with comfortable furnishings, including a little side table with 2 chairs. Plenty of cupboard space and a good sized bar fridge. Individual air-conditioning, free in-room wifi. Double glazing ensures a good night's sleep, then start the day with the excellent buffet breakfast (which is included in the room rate). Bathroom was adequate though not lavish. Staff are friendly and helpful. Great value.
"Value for money"
02/22/13 calamari91 Zagreb, Croatia
Nice hotel, everything in order, ok location (not completely central but connected). I liked the fact that they have their own parking garage. Would reccomend it to anyone. Rooms are a little to small, though
"Stay Away"
10/18/12 NYC425 New York City, New York
I arrived, checked in and then promptly checked out. The room was dirty, smelled badly, and there were stains on the carpet. I stayed 1 hour and due to the deplorable conditions of the hotel, immediately relocated to another one.
"Low quality stay"
06/02/12 Durazzo
There are some good aspects: - 24hr concierge - parking - staff are helpful I arrived late after a long drive and really just needed to rest. My room was a 'standard' and was of a standard I would expect from a tasteless budget motel - not a hotel. The bed was poor and there was a stain on the sheet next to the pillow. Ok I was too tired to care. I was woken up before 8am to what sounded like renovations in the next rooms. It was the cleaners. They carried on like this until past 11am which was when I cancelled my booking and checked out in disgust. I forgot to mention the breakfast consisted of what seemed to be reheated frozen bacon and scrambled eggs. I am surprised by some of the other positive reviews.
"A marvellous Hotel from which to discover Vienna"
05/11/12 MauriceMinor Aberdeen, United Kingdom
A long weekend in Vienna and it was on the recommendation of a friend that I stayed 4 nights in this Hotel. The welcome when I arrived was very friendly and all my enquiries (I had never visited Vienna before) were answered by the 3 very professional reception staff that I saw during my stay. My room was exceptionally clean with good storage space, an excellent en-suite and a very comfortable bed. Coming from Scotland I prefer to sleep in a cool room, which the air conditioning quickly and quietly arranged. Whilst the hotel appeared to be fully occupied for nearly all my 4 nights there was hardly any noise from the other guests and just as crucially from outside the hotel. The breakfast room and all other guest areas of the hotel were again spotlessly clean. Breakfast in the hotel was on a buffet basis. It had a very good wide selection to cater for all tastes and all ages. I was pleasantly surprised to find just how close to the centre of the city I was staying with quick and easy access to the tram & railway networks. Taxis when required were also quickly and easily arranged by the receptionists. Given the beauty of the city and this excellent hotel it is not a question of whether I will return to Vieanna, but when I will return.
"Quiet, fairly comftable, small hotel"
09/23/11 BlueSpinnaker New York, New York
I spent 3 nights at this hotel for business and reserved a single. Well, that was a literal reservation as it turned out for the bed that I had was indeed a single in a tiny room (it couldn't have been much wider than 10' across though it was deep enough) though it was comfortable enough. It took a bit getting used to though since that was the first time that I had slept in a single bed since I was in grade school. As for the bed sheets, there is no top sheet, you are given a comforter wrapped in a duvet. Perhaps that is the standard in the country, I am not sure. The room had air conditioning that worked well, the furnishings are a bit worn but well kept. The television worked but the remote was useless except for the volume control. The bathroom was in step with the rest of the scale of the room, it too was small but usable. The only "issue" I had was with the shower stall. It was approximately 2'x2', a very tight space especially since the faucet jutted out so that every time I turned around I would hit the temperature control and cause hot water to stream from the shower head. A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings as part of the room price. They had coffee, tea, juices, eggs, sausages (looked like hot dogs), speck (German bacon), and a variety of deli meats and cheeses. I found it perfect to start off the morning, no complaints from me on this. The location is north of the Vienna city center, approximately 3 kilometers away. 2 blocks south is the D tram which will take you into the center in 10-15 minutes, and about 3 blocks north is the U4 which will take you directly to the Schonbrunn. The area itself is a bit residential, not much at all in the way of restaurants or bars, but that makes it a quiet area so that is the tradeoff. Staff - excellent. The front desk was very helpful and always ready to assist in any way they could. Were it not for them my rating would be average for the place since I certainly needed assistance in navigating the transportation system and understanding the streets in Vienna when I first arrived. In summary don't expect a new, contemporary hotel that you might find in the U.S. and you should be fine.