Abitazione Pigneto, Rome
Trendy, fun neighborhood
The Abitazione Pigneto hotel is in Rome’s artsy Pigneto district. It’s close to fun restaurants, clubs, and bars like Pigneto 41, a 1-minute walk away. This bed and breakfast is 400 meters from the Ponte Casilino tram stop making trips to see the rest of the city very easy.
Access to major sights
Rome’s Termini Station is only a 30-minute walk. There you can catch the metro and explore other parts of the city. Closer to home, Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme is only a 17-minute walk.
Breakfast and free WiFi
This hotel offers a decidedly Roman experience. Guests can eat an Italian-style breakfast each morning and take advantage of free WiFi. The exceptionally friendly and helpful staff is happy to answer questions about local public transportation and sightseeing.
The hotel's comfortable, spacious guestrooms all include Frette Italian sheets. Rollaway beds are also available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $50
- Double Room Single Use, Ensuite
- Double Room, Ensuite
- Triple Room, Ensuite
- Double Room with External Bathroom
- Double Room Single Occupancy with External Bathroom
- Triple Room with External Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- B&B Hotel Roma TrastevereFrom
- Dei Borgognoni HotelFrom
"Excellent room, though a bit small. Great location and wonderful staff. We always love returning to Rome when we can."Apr 16, 2015
"It doesn't look like a hotel from the outside, quite off the beaten path, but really charming on the inside. The rooms are small, but decorated beautifully. It is clean and…"Apr 16, 2015
- Guest House Suite Della ViteFrom
"This room or this flat was in the center of everything. It was huge and clean. We felt very safe as there was a huge deadbolt on the door and a code to get in. the only flaw was…"Apr 16, 2015
Abitazione Pigneto, Rome’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Abitazione Pigneto Rom
- Hotel Abitazione Pigneto Roma
- Hotel Pigneto
- Trip Advisor Rome
- Hotel Abitazione Pigneto Rome
- Abitazione Pigneto
- Abitazione Pigneto Hotel Roma
- Abitazione Pigneto Rome
- Abitazione Pigneto Hotel
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 40 per vehicle
Airport shuttle service for children costs EUR 20
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.