All hotels in Paris, France

Awesome vibe
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
"better value for money"
Hotel staff too young and inexperienced for tourist information and general hotel problems. There is a clinical feel to this hotel which is not the facilities but the staffs inability to give any warm and relaxation to guests. For the money there are many better choices, Paris is a city with the most hotels in the world and the staff need to realize this.
Response by Atlantic Hotel
Cher client, nous sommes vraiment surpris par votre commentaire car l’équipe de la réception qui vous a accueillis possède plus de 15 ans d’expérience dans l’hôtellerie. De plus, nos clients sont habituellement ravis de notre accueil et de notre sens du service : nous recevons régulièrement des compliments sur ce point. Pour toutes ces raisons nous nous permettons de vous demander si votre avis concerne vraiment notre hôtel.
Other trip Dec 9, 2015
"Pleasant hotel in a nice area of Paris"
I have been to Paris many times and overall I was pleased by my experience at this hotel. Very kind staff, and helpful. They even facilitated the check-in to my flight home, and gave me helpful info on getting to the airport on time. The room was very clean and the bathroom was nice by Paris standards. You have to hand your room key to the front desk every time you leave, which I didn't like. Even though the desk is manned 24/7, it showed that my room was vacant and in order to get it back upon my return, I had to say my room number aloud in front of other guests. Although the staff did their best to remember your room without you having to say it, it sometimes made me uncomfortable as a young female staying alone in the hotel. Loved the area it is in, near Opera, but the street itself is very quiet despite its location next to Gare Saint Lazare. The downside of that is if your main mode of transport is the Metro. Your closest stop is Saint Lazare, about a 2 minute walk away, but since it doubles as a train station it is quite large and therefore you have to walk a lot in once underground order to access some Metro lines. There are others in the area, Europe and Liege, but those only service one line each, you'll probably have to go to Saint Lazare anyway. Not a big deal but worth mentioning since it kind of bugged me. On the plus side, you had access to 4 lines from there which was great. Overall, would recommend this hotel and would consider staying here again.
Other trip Dec 6, 2015
Emily
"Racial profiling at this hotel"
The hotel wasn't easy to find. 10 minutes walk on the hill and 2 minutes away from Gare St Lazarre. The service was very great when I arrived. They upgraded me. Very nice room and bathroom. Free wifi was working very well. For the lights, you have to leave the card inserted in the box at the entrance. They didn't tell me, I had to find out. I spent only one night, I decided to leave my bags at the hotel and come back later. They had a small room just for that. When I came back to pick up my bags, I went to the bathroom in the hall first, for women and men. When I was washing my hands, an old guy entered and kept looking at me. I was looking for my wallet since I wanted to give a tip to the receptionists before leaving. The guy followed me and opened the door, showing the entrance. He was still looking at me for no reason and left the door opened and stood there. I felt like it was a racial profiling. Worse feeling ever. When I left and said thank you to the receptionists, he went back and closed the door of the bathroom. This old guy may have been a manager or else. So I will say, if you are not a white person, I will definitely not recommend the hotel because of that. I will never go back there. This old guy was despicable and a shame for this profession. He should be fired.
Response by Atlantic Hotel
Cher(e) client(e), nous vous remercions d'avoir choisis notre hôtel, notre personnel est sensible à vos compliments .Nous sommes vraiment désolés du malentendu qui a eu lieu le jour de votre départ et sachez que le racisme ne fait pas partie de notre politique. Comme vous avez pu le constaté lors de votre séjour une grande partie de notre personnel est d'origine diverses. Quant à ce fâcheux incident nous tenions simplement à vous indiquer que, malheureusement, suite aux dramatiques évènements qui ont frappés notre belle ville de Paris en janvier 2015 (et plus récemment ce 13 novembre 2015) notre vigilance s'est accrue. La méfiance que vous avez sentie à votre égard provenait peut-être du fait que notre directeur voulait s'assurer que vous étiez bien un(e) client(e) de notre hôtel. Nous nous excusons encore de ce malentendu et dans l'attente de vous accueillir à nouveau nous vous présentons nos sincères salutations
1 night trip Oct 21, 2015
"Nice play, disappointing charge"
There was an airline strike that forced us to stay an extra day in Paris. I was highly disappointed at one of the clerks. She charged us for breakfast for the extra day even though I clearly explained to her that we'd be flying out at 4am - too early to even take advantage of it. She was dishonest in stating she would take it off and I was forced to sign that I agreed with the rate although I didn't. She also said that the price was matched although it was clearly not in the receipt. Someone else promised to honor the rate we received through Expedia and we were not.
Response by Atlantic Hotel
Chère cliente, nous vous remercions d'avoir choisis notre hôtel et d'y avoir prolongé votre séjour parisien. Lors de ce séjour vous aviez bénéficié d'un tarif très promotionnel : une vente flash de 24h (répondant à des conditions très particulières et valable 24h uniquement).Pour ce qui est du tarif qui vous a été appliqué lors de votre nuitée supplémentaire nous tenions à vous indiquer qu'il s'agissait du tarif internet en vigueur à cette date-là (tarif Expedia) et nous vous avons offert le petit-déjeuner en geste commercial. Il est dommage que vous n'ayez pas pu prendre le petit-déjeuner mais vous comprendrez que nous ne pouvions déduire celui-ci du tarif puisque il était offert .D'autre part lorsque des clients partent très tôt et qu'ils ont le petit-déjeuner offert nous leur proposons toujours une collation composée d'une boisson chaude de pain et de viennoiseries (si le boulanger nous a déjà livré) ou encore de cake. Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension et dans l’attente de votre prochain séjour nous vous présentons nos sincères salutations
3 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
Karina
"Great city hotel close to train station"
This hotel is under rated, it should be a 4 star. Nice location close to train station. Hint: Exit train station near platform 27 of the Main Line (Grande Lignes) level, and you will not have to walk up a slight hill with luggage. Room was bigger that I expected, included a sitting room - I received an upgrade for some reason. Good storage and desk space. Several power outlets. Nice breakfast, but was not included in room price - 13 Euro extra charge. This is made clear in the hotel policy, it was not a surprise. The cost was worth it. Normal cold breakfast items plus scrambled eggs and bacon. Not cheap, but worth it.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"Great hotel in a nice area with areally nice staff"
We stayed here for 5 nights. The room was clean and the bathroom very spacious. Our room didn't have a view but since we faced a courtyard, it was quiet at night. The hotel staff was really very friendly and had great recommendations for restaurants. Thanks Felix! The location was perfect. It's near 3 metro stops with Saint-Lazare being the largest and closest. It's within a 15 minute walk to the Moulin Rouge or to Place de la Concorde. Overall, a great location. The breakfast buffet was about €16 per person which we did not take. There were places nearby to grab a quick coffee and pain ou chocolat. We would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"October in Paris"
The hotel was very pleasant, good quality service and the location perfect for what we needed to do.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Francoise
Hotel was close to the metro and train station.
3 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
"Loved it!"
I loved the location of this hotel and this will be my go to hotel when in Paris. I would totally recommend it!!!
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
Angelica
Adequate hotel. Room and bathroom were large. People at front desk helpful. Transportation access excellent. Neighborhood very busy
7 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Barry
"Does not really measure up."
It's an OK hotel overall, that is why I rated it a 3. Stayed here for 3 days over a weekend. Did not participate in breakfast so can't comment on that. Staff are very helpful and friendly. This is the best part of the hotel. Location is good. Not the best or most charming neighborhood but within easy reach of all the sites. The hotel itself is small and dated. It was the most confined space we experienced on a three week trip. If you are on a budget this hotel might be a reasonable option. Perhaps I was naive to expect more for the money ... bigger room, more attention to details. Were I to do it over ,I would pay more to get more. As I say, if this hotel falls with in your budget maximum you likely won't be disappointed. In my case though it was a choice I would not make again.
Response by Atlantic Hotel
Nous vous remercions d’avoir laissé un commentaire après votre séjour dans notre hôtel, notre personnel est très reconnaissant de ces compliments. Nous sommes désolés que votre chambre n’ai pas été à votre gout et que vous l’ayez trouvée un peu petite. Il est dommage que vous ne l’ayez pas signalé car si vous souhaitiez une chambre plus spacieuse notre personnel de la réception pouvait certainement vous changer de chambre pour une catégorie supérieure moyennant un léger supplément. Notre hôtel propose en effet 3 types de chambre : la chambre classique (autour de 15m2), la chambre supérieure (autour de 20m2) et la chambre Deluxe (autour de 30m2).Sincères salutations,
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
"Not happy with hotel or stay!"
Boutique hotel with not much to offer. Limited staffing, not friendly, it's like they got frustrated when you asked them for information. Don't like the fact that every time you enter and leave hotel you have to give them your key card. I don't get the whole purpose of it. Felt like I was being monitored like a prison and they kept track of your every move. Didn't feel like I can enter and exit at my own leisure and I've been to other boutique hotels. This one was just not worth the price or the convenience of it being close to the city center. Do not let the 3-4 stars fool you into booking this.
Response by Atlantic Hotel
Cher client, nous sommes désolés que vous n’ayez pas apprécié votre séjour et que vous ayez trouvé notre personnel peu souriant car habituellement nos clients sont satisfaits de notre sens du service. Nous demandons à nos clients de laisser leur clé à la réception lorsque ils sortent notamment car comme vous aurez pu le remarquer chaque clé porte le numéro de chambre ainsi que le nom de notre hôtel situé en plein centre de Paris (cela empêche également que des inconnus s’introduisent dans l’hôtel). D’autre part, savoir si les clients sont dans leur chambre nous permet de leur apporter un meilleur service (appels téléphoniques, nettoyage des chambres…) et en cas d’urgence nous pourrions savoir exactement combien de clients sont présents dans l’hôtel. Nous espérons que ces quelques éclaircissements vous satisferont et nous vous présentons nos sincères salutations Laetitia Front Desk
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
"paris"
love the opera district, hotel staff was great, answered some emails from me on best modes of transportation from the airport. they were so helpful. We actually left a package in the breakfast area and they found it and sent it to us. I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Veda
"all costs well spent"
it was a pleasant stay and the staff were helpful
3 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Weihong
"the best family room ever"
wonderful hotel, great location, an easy to vigorous walk to everything. small back entrance to st lazzare station is directly across from the atlantic's front door, easy and inexpensive underground parking if you have a car. i can't say enough good things about the attentive and competent staff. we had the best "family" room in 15 years of european travel with the kids.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
james
The recepcionist (a blonde woman) was courteous but very cold and did not make the effort to make you feel at home. The neighborhood was not that great. You need to walk at least 3 blocks to be in a nice area. The room was nice (average)
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Susana
Hotel staff was excellent- very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable and very convenient to the train.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"A good choice for a family stay in Paris"
This hotel offers a good balance between pricing and location for sight seeing in Paris. Rooms are small but efficient, elevator is very small which is not uncommon for old buildings retrofitted into hotels. Breakfast is pretty good. Personnel is outstanding with good English. Location is not too central but if you are somehow familiar with the city Metro system there is a station a block away, two stops from the city main attractions. I can recommend this hotel in a heartbeat.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Juan
"great location to Metro station"
again good location not only to Metro stations, also to other train stations. Not far from shopping, walking distance. It was easy to get to all the attractions of Paris
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Doris
"Tiny Hotel with lots of charm"
We were arriving in Paris by train from Normandy, so I was looking for a hotel near the Saint Lazar station, and found this gem on Expedia. Because of the station, the neighborhood is quite hectic, but the Hotel Atlantic is an oasis. Its skylights, white walls and bright modern art pieces, lift the spirits immediately. Our room was small, but well appointed and it's adjoining bath was huge and complete with a bidet. Internet worked well and there was complementary tea and coffee in the room. The front desk staff could not have been more professional and helpful. The restaurant they recommended was one of the favorites of our trip.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Good location, very friendly stuff, very clean room. Everything was good.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Zeynep
"Better than expected"
the hotel was very nice and our beds were very comfortable. The room was very clean. We expected it to be small as it usually is in Paris. Hotel staff was great! They served breakfast which was great, for 16 euros, or 13 euros for continental breakfast in your room. The coffee was fantastic! They even served the coffee with steamed milk so you could make yourself a latte. Good bakery a few doors down if you don't want to buy it at the hotel. Only negative was the location. It's in a very busy area, near the train station. But it was a central location between all the sights. I was there for a few days with my Mom & sister and we felt safe there. Again staff was great!!
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
chelsea
"Hidden gem in Paris"
This was my second choice. My original hotel closed and relocated me elsewhere that did not work for my visit. I booked this hotel two days before my stay and I'm SO glad that I did. Perfect location (quiet street, next to train/metro), super friendly/helpful staff and a comfortable room. What more can you ask for?
5 night trip Jun 2, 2015
Hanne
We booked this hotel for a one night stay in Paris during our trip. It is conveniently located right across an entrance of the Gare St Lazare subway and train station. Room was small (normal for european standards) and clean. There was an electric kettle and fridge. Unfortunately we had no view, but that wasn't a big issue for our one night stay. A small grocery store is right across the street. The hotel staff was very helpful, and friendly. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
AC
"Great Paris hotel stay!"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Paris hotel! The room was spacious and very clean. The front desk staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel is in a great location, within walking distance of most attractions and a train ride from others. We especially want to thank Auralie and Felix for their recommendations. Would definitely stay here again!
5 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"ATL in Paris"
Great staff and location. Very helpful and friendly. Thanks for the memories.
3 night romance trip May 27, 2015
graham
"Great boutique hotel."
Great friendly staff, even to Americans. The room were very nice, clean and updated bathrooms and sound proof windows. Close to a lot of nice restaurants, and easy to walk to attractions. Could not have made a better choice where to stay in Paris.
5 night family trip May 23, 2015
Large clean room. Convenient for taking the train at Gare St Lazare to go to Giverny
Other trip May 29, 2015
Dang
"If you like to feel trains all night!"
Lovely little hotel in a pretty bad area with lots of train noise and rumble, yes you can feel just about every single train. Room is very clean, bathroom was also nice and clean with fancy soap, and the bed is comfortable. Not much space at all in the room, this is for a short one or two nights tops. Only convenient because it is walking distance from train station and Lafayette Galeires.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Eddie
Great hotel in a nice neighborhood close to transportation. Do not enter the breakfast area unless you are eating. At checkout, I was charged for a meal even though I told the attendant I was just having coffee.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Overnighter in Paris, great location, easy to reach (St. Lazaire metro is close). Good value for the price, will come back here again!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Good hotel close to transportation"
Great staff. Front desk very very helpful, friendly, and courteous. Very clean, good breakfast. Would go back to this location.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
mark
"Pleasant hotel."
Good clean hotel , good breakfast, very good location to train and metro stops.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
mark
"90's Charmer"
Hotel was ok, A bit dated, but I found the early 90's decor kind of charming. Staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. Didn't spend much time in the room, so it's good for just crashing. Close to metro
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Kiki
Close to all shopping center and restaurant! My favorite restaurant was melodie in rue Amsterdam
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
patty
"OKish"
Friendly on arrival, not so friendly when leaving. Airco was not working in a hot room. Room was smaller than pictures suggested.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Nice hotel, weird noises"
The hotel is located on a quiet street in back of the St Lazare train station. It's a bit far from the tourist sites but walking distance to a lot of shopping centers. The staff is polite and multilingial. They let me check in to my room a few hours early. The rooms are a decent size given the reputation of Paris hotels. My only complaint was that there was a periodic thumping that can be heard in my room every 10 minutes which may have been a water boiler.
6 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Room is clean and comfortable. Location is convenient near Gare St. Laza and many metro lines. However, the breakfast is too pricy for a very limited varieties.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Best 3 Star"
Easily the best of the four 3 star hotels we stayed, in a central location, at a reasonable price. My first choice next visit.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Eugene
"Loved our stay!"
The Atlantic Hotel was wonderful. Staff very helpful and our room for three was big!! I would stay here again any day! Highly recommend it especially if you cannot afford a 5 five star.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Brenda
I booked this hotel for a trip to Paris with my nieces. It was nice to have a room for 3 persons. The room was clean, located in the back of the hotel. The only problem, the air conditioning was not very cold but we were comfortable enough to sleep thru the night. The size of the room was adequate for us. I would return there. We were very close to Gare St Lazare so the metro was close by.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
The lady at reception was always happy & welcoming & advised us of some great tourist items to see. Nothing was a problem. The room was a great size for us and our needs were catered for. We enjoyed our time here. Thank you.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Brilliant Last-Minute Find"
What a great little hotel tucked just behind Gare St. Lazare in Paris! We ended up here before our Eurostar back to London the following morning, and after a long train ride from the west of France. I canceled a different hotel reservation after finding online that they had bed bugs and caught a pretty good deal at the Atlantic Hotel instead. The location was perfect, the front desk staff (Felix) was courteous and helpful. He found us a delightful restaurant for a late French dinner just a 5-minute walk away. The room was bigger than I expected and immensely comfortable. They have a 16 Euro breakfast at the hotel which we didn't try as there are numerous options nearby, but it looked good. I cannot complain one bit! I will definitely try to stay here again on a future visit to Paris.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
T
Very clean and well maintained, staff very nice. Located just a few minutes from Opera and Galeries Lafayette. One of the best price/quality ratios in Paris.
Other trip May 12, 2014
The front desk staff was very knowledgable and provided us with excellent information. Buy your boat ride tickets at the front desk to save time at the dock. The front desk girl and man were very very helpful and very very kind to us. They were terrific! We enjoyed our stay and the room was very clean and cheerful! We loved it and we would stay there again. A super value!!!! The friendliness of the staff was excellent!! Thank you very much!!!!
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Rooms clean and spacious. Asked for triple, and got suite where sitting room was made into singe bedroom for teen. Staff helpful and many spoke English. Area safe with some restaurants,shops and corner pastry shop. Mild noise from train/metro station across the street, but very convenient for getting metro.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"A gem"
Excellent, good welcome and I was upgraded very kindly. I keep going back.
4 night trip Apr 3, 2016
Francoise
"Small hotel with Parisian charm."
We were at the hotel for ten days and the level of service did not deviate. The staff at the front desk were excellent, the cleaning people efficient and friendly, the room was on the small side but worked fine. I would highly recommend this very welcoming hotel.
10 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
This hotel was brilliant. Exactly what it said. Great location and perfect hotel and staff. Will definitely be back again.
4 night trip Dec 9, 2015
"Lovely"
Nice, clean rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Very close to a railway station but a bit further to walk to get on an rer or metro train. Nice breakfast at the hotel as well.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015