All hotels in Rome, Italy
Via Emanuele Filiberto 173, Rome, RM, 00185, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great AC"
Enjoyed the actual hotel and the very cool room in a sweltering July! The room was perfect for Rome- you are not in your room very much. It was nice though. The breakfast was good. Location was ok-near proximity to the Colosseum. Neighborhood seemed just ok.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Lori
"Very good"
Good close to everything
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Good hotel except for one problem."
Nice hotel. Good breakfast including scrambled eggs and bacon. Hotel is by a busy intersection, but the metro is a few steps away. Room was nice although shower door leaked at the bottom making a mess. When we checked in at 1500 they claimed that the king bed room that we had paid for was not available and tried to put us in a very small double bed room. After 10 minutes of arguing with the cute young woman at the front desk, the correct room was miraculously available. First time I have had a problem like this at a Best Western.
8 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Daryl
"One night in Rome"
We had one night to stay on Roma and we needed a place to stay it was amazing two days and the hotel was just great for a quick trip. The food at the hotel wasn't great but theirs so many other places you can go it's ok.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"4 STAR"
Very nice hotel with comfortable beds and is located within walking distance to the Colosseum and Roman Forum. There's also a small convenience store beside it to.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
TYLER
"Good enough"
Free breakfast had some soy milk option. But I had to ask server everyday. Salad was very dry everyday also. Very much moldy bath tab area. Closet was extremely small for even Japanese person.
5 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
EIKO
"Rome"
Overall a nice hotel. We had a room facing the street so it was a little loud. Very nice breakfast. Good staff.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Great find close to metro into rome."
Was a real find for us. A nice, modern, air conditioned, good internet, only yards from metro. Would highly recommend it and will return if we go back to rome.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Bernard
"Very Nice Hotel!"
In the US, the Best Western's aren't considered 4 STAR hotels so for this one to be rated as such in Rome -- I had high expectations and they were met. The hotel itself was very clean, nice, and literally located next to a metro stop ( Manzoni). The metro stop is located 10 seconds to the hotel entrance (no exaggeration). The hotel is also about a 15min walk to the Colloseum which can also be serviced by the numerous of trams and buses that stop literally around the corner from the hotel if you are not interested in walking. The Wi-Fi was pretty easy to connect to as you only needed to provide an email address. The speed was pretty good. The complimentary breakfast offered in the morning had plenty of food options like breads (rolls, croissants, biscuits), scrambled eggs, bacon, salad, and fruits. I also needed to use the business center to print out some documents and the computers were very modern, and printing was free. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I were to return to Rome.
3 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
DaNae
"Roman Holiday"
We enjoyed our stay at Hotel President. The neighborhood is a bit far off to the places you would want to see when you visit Rome but there is a metro station right outside the hotel doors. I wouldn't suggest walking to the hotel from the termini station as some reviewers suggest as you would be walking A LOT farther than you think (across some questionable streets) especially at night. We did liked the breakfast every morning to start off the day and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The free wifi is reliable and room service is cheaper than most hotels.
5 night family trip May 13, 2015
Pierce
"Very comfortable hotel and close to transportation"
The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was extremely helpful and an excellent breakfast buffet.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Ronald
Nice hotel , good location a few steps from the metro. Traveling around from there was easy . Breakfast buffet was good . Staff was good , forgot my toothbrush, they supplied me with complimentary one with tooth paste. Nice service, will stay there again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Close to metro"
Our stay was very nice. The staff was welcoming. Location was centered
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
robert
"Excellent hotel in Rome"
Excellent hotel. Helpful front office staff who speak English. Great location - Metro stop right outside, 20 minute walk to Colloseum. Fair amount of street noise (it is located on a busy street). Maybe ask for a room away from the street? Good sized room. Excellent breakfast.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
AnnMarie
"Lovely hotel with good location and helpful staff"
Spent the last four days of my holiday in this lovely hotel. Stayed in a comfortable and very clean but small single room. Good breakfast and spacious lounge. Will certainly continue to stay in a BW hotel any country I go.
Olayinka
"Wonderful Stay in Rome"
The perfect location and great hotel. Steps from the Metro & bus. Easy walking distance to Colosseum and other sights. Friendly staff; great buffet breakfast. Room on 6th floor away from main street was quiet, except for guests with crying children next door. But that's life.
5 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Janet
"Excellent Stay:"
Our stay was great. The hotel staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. The rooms were clean and modern. The location is great. 20 feet away from the subway station. The neighborhood was is great. It is away from the large "touristy" crowds and I felt it was a neighborhood were "Romans" live in and reside in. The breakfast buffet was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Mario
"Last night in Italy"
I spent one night at this Hotel. It's a 15 to 20 walk from Rome's train station. It was perfect for what I needed. One night and close to the train station.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
MEL
"Hotel President"
We very much enjoyed our stay at hotel president. They even had Gluten Free options for my daughter who is gluten intolerant at breakfast. The staff was very accommodating and the AC was wonderful.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Awesome Rome hotel"
This hotel exceeded expectations on all fronts. Front desk was pleasant to help and work with, room was large and spacious, bathroom shower was great, bed was comfy, and location was near (20 feet) the Metro station for easy travel throughout Rome. I highly recommend the hotel.
3 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great!"
The hotel was okay. The room was huge and great service. Not a great location.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Amazing hotel. A step away from the Manzoni Metro Statin. Just outside the door of the hotel on the left.Great rooms, spacious, excellent breakfast.Everything about this hotel was just as we had expected it to be. On my next visit to Rome I won't look for another hotel. This is the one for me whenever I go to Rome from now on.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"A whole lot better than I thought"
It was my first time in Rome and the location of this hotel gave me all the convenient I need . Short walking distance to Colosseo , Roman Forum . The metro station and a great bakery/coffee shop located right around the corner is a plus ( yes, this shop serve mixed drink too ) . Very friendly and helpful staffs. The on-site restaurant serve good breakfast buffet but so-so dinner menu... Need some ice to take to your room ..? just ask the chef , he will take good care of you . Checked out but too early to go to the airport ..? they will keep your luggage for you until you're ready. I will recommend this hotel to all friends who likes to have a great time in Rome .
2 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2014
T Do
"Ideal Location for Rome"
This Hotel was a pleasant surprise, the room was very comfortable and it was steps away from Metro, Tram or Bus. Very safe location, didn't have to worry about anything. The Breakfast was very good. The hotel staff was very knowledgeable and very happy to help. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Luis
"Very nice location"
I will go back at the same hotel. Very good food and very good location. It is 10 minutes away from the Colosseum.
4 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"clean, comfortable, convenient"
The room was very nice, albeit small. The room was very quiet and perfect for a good night's sleep. The hotel was close enough to Rome Termini station as well as good restaurants and sites to visit. I would stay again for convenience to all of Rome and the airport via the train.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Not our favorite"
Our room did not have a memory foam mattress as advertised. Had a hard older one. TV didn't work, shower leaked onto floor, curtain was drooping from rod. Smelled a little musty. Service was fine. Breakfast had a good selection. A 10 minute walk to the Coloseum. Metro station very close to hotel and could get around easily.
4 night trip May 26, 2014
Cynthia Schafer
"A confortable hotel"
Comfortable hotel near the metro station, 10 minutes walking distance from the Colloseum
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Wow! The staff was fabulous, the room was perfect, and the location was ideal. The metro was right outside the hotel doors, and we could also walk to the Coliseum, Forum, and many restaurants. Wonderful stay!
2 night family trip May 29, 2014
Theresa
"Hotel President: Terrific base for exploring Rome."
The Hotel President (Best Western) was a fantastic choice for exploring Rome. Each day we could begin with a nice free breakfast to start the day before walking about 30 feet to the entrance of the Manzoni Metro station. We bought a 6 Euro all day pass and could ride trains, busses, trams unlimited all over town for the day. The room was clean and comfortable and had a TV (never used), mini-bar, and a safe. The prices of beer & water were right in line with the prices at the nearby discount convenience stores (2 & 3 Euro for water & beer respectively). The staff was helpful and took care of our every need. We could not have picked a better hotel for the price.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"15 minute leisurely walk to Colosseum"
Due to a fight cancellation, we had to take a flight to Rome 2 days earlier than our planned trip and needed a hotel. This location fit the bill perfectly for us. There is a metro stop 20 steps from the entrance but we found it to be a walkable distance (for us) to some ancient Rome sites - Colossuem, Roman Forum, Palantine Hill - some churches of interest to us - St John Laterano and Maria Maggiore - as well as Termini station and some decent inexpensive restaurants. The staff at reception was very friendly, efficient and most did speak English (they were also tolerant of my poor Italian but let me get some practice in). Breakfast had a larger assortment than I was expecting - fruit, pastries, eggs, cheese, bacon (although not crisp enough for me), cereal, coffee, hot chocolate, juices and salad fixings (yes green salad for breakfast)
Other trip May 27, 2014
Hotel Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean however when go to the hotel the room we booked was not available. They provided me a lesser room but the did not reduce my rate. The next day they moved me to the room that I booked but I felt that they should have provided something for the inconvenience.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Nice place close to subway"
Subway is front of hotel. But, no good restaurant around the hotel... So I recommend one night stay.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Sam
"Nice Room & Helpful Staff"
It didn't look as nice as the pictures in the lobby and exterior, but the room, breakfast, and staff were great.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Great hotel. Very clean, great location, can walk to many locations
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2014
"Rome with convenience"
The hotel was just outside the Metro stop. We had no problem getting there from the airport without a taxi cab. We went everywhere using the Metro subway. The hotel had an agreement with a local tour company and we were picked up at the hotel. The breakfast was very good and there were plenty of places nearby where we could enjoy dinner or bring it back to the hotel and relax.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Hector

"Bad area"
Very old place! Many many travellers always packed hotel lobby! Breakfast was awful!! Not recommended and really bad area, very dirty area!
7 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
Gerry
the sofa bed was so tilted to one side and uncomfortable, almost felt like rolling down to the ground during the night....
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Not the Trevi fountain..."
Well located just steps away from Manzoni metro station. Good breakfast, terrible coffee, the mochaccino smelled like urine! The rooms are not bad but ours had a HUGE water leak when using the shower. There was a little fountain right at the corner of the shower that made a huge mess. We had to clean every time after showering. So annoying!
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Comfort hotel"
Comfortable stay, courteous English speaking staff, good location!
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
SATYA PRAKASH
IN
"Would stay here again."
Metro stop right outside the hotel. 15 minute walk to Coloseum.
4 night family trip May 2, 2015
"A good hotel for a stay in Rome."
Very clean, comfortable hotel with helpful staff. It isn't in the centre of Rome so you do need to walk quite a bit, or travel by Metro (a station is just outside the hotel). The room was comfortable and quiet, being at the side of the hotel. The hotel does face on to a main road, so best to request a rear or side room. The buffet breakfast was quite adequate. An extractor fan is needed in the ensuite.
5 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great location for Rome sights."
Excellent value city hotel. Fantastic breakfast buffet ( except the scrambled eggs! ) We had a room at the back, 529, which was quiet, air-conditioned with a good modern bathroom. 10 minute walk to the Colosseum or railway termini with a metro stop outside the front door.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good hotel with everything that you would want..."
The hotel is modern and fairly spacious by European standards. It is located within 10mins walk of the Colosseum and right next door to the Manzoni metro station which is 2 stops away from the main Termini station. Breakfast is good, however you will mainly find cold food, with just scrambled eggs or a daily rotating selection of micro-frankfurts or bacon. The espresso coffee offered by the waiters is very nice. There are two lifts, however these are very small, with a 6 person / 450Kg limit. We did have issues getting up and down on one or two occasions due to a queue. There are a surprising number of rooms and I'm sure there would be more lifts if it were structurally possible.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Alex
"Great hotel near centre"
Rome was lovely as always. Hotel was a little difficult to find from train station but it was late in the evening
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
jak
"Great for Rome city break"
Best Bestwestern we have stayed in. Good location, breakfast and price. We When it rained we could borrow an umbrella from the hotel at no extra charge. Polite and helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Close to public transport but noisy"
Good location, walkable distance to the coliseum, close to metro & train, however noisy hotel, you can hear people next to your room & traffic from outside although management has tried to minimise noise by double blinding the window .
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Hanh
"Our stay at Best Western President Rome"
Hotel close to metro & train, good location, nice staff but noisy. You can hear people in the next room as well as trains in the street although management has put additional blind in an attempt to minimise noise from outside .
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Hanh
"Good value / good location"
Spent 3 nights here at the end of Dec/beginning of Jan...Good location, with Manzoni (Linea A) just outside...Lose half a point for not having tea/coffee-making facilities in room as standard, and for breakfast coffee coming from a machine...Room was good size, and good standard of cleanliness...
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good but noisy"
We had a room on the 5th floor facing the road. I couldn't sleep due to the noise from the traffic but my friend was fine. The room was modern, clean and comfortable. We asked for tea making facilities in the room which was provided straight away. The shower head was broken when we arrived and again was fixed very promptly. So would recommend this hotel but with a room facing the courtyard
3 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014