All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
5860 W 73rd St, Indianapolis, IN, 46278, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
"Close to family"
We chose this hotel because of the location is close to our family. Everything was great. Clean, breakfast, work out room. We will stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Linda, Thank you for choosing our hotel while you were visiting with family. I am glad that you enjoyed our amenities while you were at our hotel. I am glad that everyone was accommodating to you during our stay. I hope that you choose to stay with us again if you are ever in town.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
"Great Hotel for family and business"
We stayed here because I attended a conference less than a mile away. It was a very convenient location for my family, and they were able to enjoy the pool. There are a number of fast food restaurants nearby, plenty of parking at the hotel and a more suburban location, so it felt very secure. It's a non-smoking hotel, which is great for the family, but my husband and I are smokers and the only downside is there was no real outside smoking area, no benches outside and only one smoker's pole in the middle of the driveway, which was inconvenient. I'd suggest they might want to put in a bench or two away from the building so as not to bother non-smokers, as most smokers were hanging out around the doors, which I imagine was uncomfortable for non smoking guests. Other than that, I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff were great, very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was nice, with lots of choices. The pool was nice and clean.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Karen, Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were at a conference. I am glad that your family was able to enjoy some of the amenities while you were working. I hope that you decide to stay with us again if you are in town.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
Karen H.
"perfect for attending events at Pike Place Preform"
We really enjoyed the clean rooms, great hot breakfast and even a little snack bar area.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Diane, Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our property. I am so glad that you had a wonderful stay. We hope you choose to stay with us next time you are in town.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"It was ok."
The visit was ok. My only complaints are minor. Check in was quick and efficient. Breakfast was good. The only 2 things I didn't like was the comforter is VERY VERY heavy, I don't think I could even lift it all at once. My husband tossed his side on me at one point and I it felt like my large dog was lying on me. And I love to sleep with the blanket that's in between the sheet and comforter, but they didn't have it. My husband had to go down and ask for an extra sheet. And the water pressure wasn't strong. It wasn't weak but wasn't strong like we like it.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Rebecca, Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am sorry that you had problems with the comforter. For further reference, there is usually an extra blanket in the closet. I hope that you choose to stay with us again when you come to town.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Rebecca
Overall it was very nice. My only comment is about the bed. The duvet is a very nice, but very warm covering. With only a sheet under it, if you do get too warm, there's no in between----it's either too hot, or too cold. I lowered the temp in the room to 60 the 2nd night to compensate. But it IS a very nice duvet!
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Dee, Thank you for choosing to stay at our property. I am sorry that it was hard for you to get comfortable with the temperature with the duvet. Just for reference there is usually a extra blanket in the closet that is not as heavy as the duvet. I do hope that you choose to stay with us if you come back into town.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Stayed here with my two kids. Hotel is very clean. Our room was perfect size and very clean. Loved the breakfast buffet! Only issue was the pool seemed to have a large amount of chlorine in it. Kids still enjoyed it but were very itchy even after showers. Would definitely stay again. Nice short and easy drive to downtown.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
We stayed here on a Friday night while passing through Indianapolis. We only saw one other guest during our visit, but I wouldn't have expected the hotel to be packed as it is in a bit of a industrial/office park area. The hotel was very clean and modern, would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Family trip"
This hotel is strategic located for those who have plans to visit the motor speed yards of Indi 500. They have friendly staff and a convinient hot breakfast. Family friendly.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Claudia, Thank you for the choosing our hotel while you were in town for the Indy 500. I am glad that you had a good stay and were able to get some of our breakfast. I hope that you decide that you decide to stay with us again next year.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Claudia
"Great for Whole Family!"
Our mini-Christmas vacation here was quite pleasant of an experience for all 10 of us ranging in age from 4 to 68. Kids loved it - free hot chocolate and a nice pool where it was nice and warm. Everything was so nice - beds were extremely comfortable, breakfast was good, amenities, beautiful decor, convenience - made for a nice time away with family.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Sherrilee, I am glad that you decided to stay with us for your Christmas getaway. I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and got a chance to enjoy some of our amenities. We hope that you decide to stay with us again for your family or professional stays.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Sherrilee
"awesome stay excellent hotel"
My family decided to do a "staycation" for Christmas. The Hampton inn was clean and the hotel staff was friendly. The amenities were great, my children loved the pool. The breakfast buffet in the morning was delicious, and cost efficient since it was included in my nightly cost. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, I will be staying the again.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I am glad that you had a great stay and I am also glad you got to use the amenities in the hotel. I do hope you and your family had a great Christmas. We look forward to seeing you again.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
"close to clients"
I stay there because of the exercise room, but disappointed this time. One treadmill was not working, the elliptical needed work.It was clicking when used, and there were no towels in room when i walked in. had to call for them. No big deal, just expect better.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Geri, Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your stay. I am sorry that the exercise room was not up to par with you. We have fixed all the issues with the workout equipment and we hope to see you again when you are in town.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
geri
"Pricey"
Added costs, 2nd person. No refrigerator in room, no information about breakfast at check in. No way to run fan without losing the AC.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I apologize that you did not get all the information provided to you. We do have refrigerators and microwaves available upon request. We are currently working on getting them in all the rooms. As of right now the only rooms that have them included are the Suites. I hope that you choose to stay with us again/
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Hotel would be a 5, except..."
Great hotel & staff. The greatest issue is that none of the rooms in this hotel allow for more than 5 people, but we booked it for 6 people. All websites that I looked at allowed me to book this hotel for 6 people. This is incorrect. When we got there, the room only had 2 queen beds, no pull out sofa or kitchen. And you could not fit 2 roll a ways in this room (not to mention that it costs an extra $25 per roll a way). The staff were very accommodating & moved us to a suite, but all they have are king suites (they don't have queen suites). Thus giving us one bed, one fold out couch, & 2 roll a ways (they did not charge us for these changes). It was a great hotel, but we will not be staying here again because they incorrectly advertise that 6 people fit, where as in fact they do not. If traveling with 4 people or less, I would definitely recommend this hotel. I just hope that no one else ends up in the situation we did. We were lucky they were so accommodating & had extra beds, or we would have had people sleeping on the floor.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I apologize while booking the room online you were given false information. We are going to look at that and have that changed. I am sorry to hear that you are not going to stay with us again. If you are in the area we do hope that you decide to try to stay with us once again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
family of 6
"Nice Hotel conveniently located"
I was missing a refrigerator
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Rene, Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am sorry you did not have a refrigerator. We do have mini fridges and microwaves upon request for the guests. If you choose to stay with us again let the front desk know and we can provide that for you.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
rene
"2 night stay"
Stayed for a children's museum and zoo visit. very satisfied with the room and stay.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad that you got a chance to visit our Children's Museum, there are lots of great things to do there. I am also glad that you had a great stay and I hope you choose to stay with us if you come back to town.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Anniversary"
My husband and i checked in for one night for our anniversary. It was a nice and quick getaway but we loved it! The staff was very nice. The hotel was very clean and we enjoyed ourselves so much that we came back the following week with our children and booked a suite!!!! We just happened to check in for the 2nd and 3rd of July so there werent very many people there which was a plus. They ended up having complimentary dinner both nights which we had no idea of, on top of complimentary breakfast! That was another plus! We had the pool, whirlpool and the weight room all to ourselves. Our experience was wonderful. We didnt feel like traveling so since we live in the city, we thought why not just book a room at the Hampton for a few nights to get away. Im so glad we did!!! Our children didnt want to leave!
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Johnnetta, I am overjoyed that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you got a chance to experience our Managers reception. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary getaway with your husband. I hope that if you decide to have another getaway that you choose our hotel again.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Johnnetta
I stay here a lot. Close to several of my customers/prospects. I feel safe in this area.Now I need to find a park or trail I can go running, after I am finished working. A safe one of course.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2013
the fresh fruit for breakfast was really nice so was Iris the staff person in charge on the breakfast room.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
ursula
"Clean"
We stayed one night. Room was clean. Pool area clean. Very quiet- could not hear others in room or hallway - that was very nice. Breakfast seemed to be different than in past stays with HI. Danishes, Biscuits, and gravy were not as good as they usually are.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
AP
"Good option for Indy Zoo"
Took my spouse and children, they enjoyed the pool, the breakfast was good, beds were very comfortable, had a pack and play for our infant free of charge, was very enjoyable experience
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you for choosing our hotel. I am glad that you got to experience the Zoo while you were in town with your kids. I am glad that you got to experience some of our amenities while you were staying at our hotel. I hope that you decide to come back when you are in town.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Jay
"Friendly and Clean"
Friendly staff. Nice clean, reasonably quiet motel. A little expensive, and could use mini-fridges in the rooms and Speed channel on the televisions (in Indianapolis a few miles form the track!), but overall well worth the price.
3 night trip with friends May 16, 2013
Wedding reception
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Great spot for a family"
Perfect location for our event. The staff was amazing-when she noticed a frequent flier number on my credit card, she offered to enter it to be certain I received credit. Very comfortable lobby. Very nice room with amazingly comfortale bed.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you for taking the time out to take our survey. I am pleased that you had a great stay and thank you for giving us a 5 star review. I am pleased that our staff was so accommodating to you. I really hope that you decide to stay with us again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
We wanted to stay just outside of Indy for a couple nights (with activities in the city) and this was a great option. Clean facility, friendly staff, excellent pool, close to additional restaurants, and easy to get back into all areas of the city. Highly recommended, came with kids and we all enjoyed the time. It was very quiet as well.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
"This property is a great hotel for anyone."
The staff were most helpful. We asked for dinner ideas, directions, and help with our bill. All inquiries were met and answered with a smile and good answers. Top notch place.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Dan, Thank your for choosing our hotel to stay at. I am glad that you had such a positive stay with us. I hope you enjoyed the dinner and that you decide to stay with us again.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"great location...clean and comfortable"
great location next to beltline...very peaceful and comfortable stay...service was good...only area that needed improvement was the breakfast, "free" but lacking in choices and quality
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
D
I always pick this location and Hampton, however the room had what I thought a bit of a smoky smell, but front desk assured me there were all non-smoking rooms. other then that, it was fine.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2013
"Very happy with my weekly stay."
I am very satisfied with my stay at the Hampton Inn. I am in the area for business on a weekly basis and I choose the Hampton Inn every time. Staff, rooms and other accomodations are always a positive experience for me.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2012
"Unbelievably Nice Place!!"
As we were too tired in continuing in our travel to visit family, we looked for a hotel that was on the Northwest side of Indy... We found this, and it was unbelievably nice. We checked in around 1am. The front desk personnel was very nice and understanding that we wanted to do our check in quickly so we could get to our room. Bed was unbelievably comfortable, room was a little warm, but was able to cool it down in no time. We will definitely be adding this to our favorite places to stay. They even have guest laundry on the second floor!!
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012
Beth
"Overnight stay en route to Chicago"
Good night's stay
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
"Our regular choice in Indy...."
This is the third time at this Hampton Inn. Every time things are just what we have expected.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you for your continuous stay with us at our hotel. I am glad each time you have had a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"Close to all wedding events."
Very comfortable beds, clean room and a great breakfast. What more could we ask for. Although, heard much coughing or barking from room next to us. Couldn't figure out if someone was ill or had a dog in room. Didn't hear it in evening hrs. only during the daytime.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Convenient and clean!"
I chose this hotel based on reviews from others, and it was totally worth it! Everything seemed very clean, even the pool area. Checking in and out was super quick, the breakfast was wonderful, there is convenient parking all around the building, and it is very convenient to the highway. If we ever stay in Indianapolis again, we will DEFINITELY be staying here.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad that you had such a wonderful stay and that you will be coming back if you are in the area again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
Staff was extremely nice . Very pleasant atmosphere. Hotel kept very clean. Continental breakfast was very nice also. We checked out 1 day early and forgot something. We phoned the front desk and they were very nice to get back with us and mail us the battery charger! We will stay there again on next trip!
Trip with friends Sep 11, 2012
"Worth the price- Great stay & Great breakfast"
We were in town for the Penrod art show and only needed to stay one night. Though we weren't there very long, the staff was great. The hotel was very quiet, and the bed was incredibly comfortable. I slept like a stone and loved the breakfast. I would love to be able to stay at this hotel any tike we have to travel to the area.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. I am glad that you got a chance to go to Penrod Art Show. It is always such a beautiful event to go to. I am also glad that the staff was helpful and nice during your stay. We hope that you choose to stay with us if you ever are in the area.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
"Won't disappoint"
Clean roOm,deluxe walk in shower and great tv. Hot breakfast had something for everyone. Definitely would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Clean great breakfast
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"Wonderful Stay"
Wonderful stay in quiet location near an area with a nice restaurant selection and a wonderful breakfast....
Other trip Aug 1, 2012

Clean, large and comfy rooms. Breakfast was great. Service was great. Would highly recommend.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you for staying with us and for the 5 star review. I am glad that you received great service all through out the hotel. I appreciate you recommending people to come stay at our hotel. We really hope that you choose to stay with us again.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
"Fantastic Place"
Great value for the money. A perfect stay. Staff, room, breakfast were great.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Charles, Thank you for the 5 star review of our hotel. I am very glad that you decided to stay with us and that you had a great stay. I hope that you decide to stay with us again.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
ask for extra towels second night .we had only three bath towels for four people. other than that great stay. MOTO-GP races were impressive
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
J.A, Thank you for staying with our hotel. I am sorry that you had problems with not having enough towels. I hope that it was taken care of. I am glad you got to enjoy the MOTO-GP races and I hope to see you next year.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
J.A.Walker
"NASCAR & Shopping"
Great stay. Located in a light industrial area but very quiet area. A car is required. Easy access and a short drive to the race track and many restaurants and shopping. Close to the freeway to get you to Edinburgh Premier Outlet Mall. Very nice place. Great breakfasts. Well kept and very clean. All of the staff were very friendly. Enjoyed the free wings and veggies and beer on Wednesday! Take a visit to Zionsville about 10 minutes away. Quaint and quiet in the older part or town. Try the Friendly Tavern for super food. Will stay there again if we return!!
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
Doug

"SpeedWayへもアクセス抜群"
清潔感、利便性など、とても満足のいくホテルでした。
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you choose to stay with us next time you are in Indianapolis. Bill Lantz General Manager
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Shota
JP
Bon hôtel confortable.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Landais, Thank you for the 5 star review of our hotel. I hope you decide to stay with us again.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
FR
"Boa opção"
É um hotel de beira de estrada, confortável, bom café da manhã, muito limpo e não tem bedbugs.
Response by Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Leso, Thank you for the great review. We hope you stay with us again.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014