All hotels in Grantville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
105 Kelley Ct, Grantville, PA, 17028, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"We're looking forward to returning"
We returned to this hotel for our annual trip to Hershey. I would suggest to the hotel to upgrade or replace their pillows and perhaps the miniature golf. Otherwise it was a nice place with nice staff and a nice continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
mimi
"opinion"
fine
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Best value for our dollar"
This hotel stay set the benchmark for the other hotels we may stay in as we travel on this vacation.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Libby
"Far enough away to be quiet close enough for fun."
Clean hotel. Great dining at Fabio's across the street. Quiet location far enough from Hershey to be quiet but close enough to enjoy the attractions. Has an indoor waterslide and a few holes of mini golf. If two adults enjoyed it a family would too!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Ashley
"noy so much"
sink drained slow toilet ran every 5 min. it was better than the best western we last stayed at and I am disabled and the wife works so this was vac for usit was ok pool could use to be cleaned got a big hair ball in hand and when I got out there where 2 more in pool bottom was rust stained also I tryed to call front deck 2 times no one picedup I looked out window and he was out front playing ball
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
The hotel it's self was really nice. But the pool look pretty dirty on the bottom and we didn't use it. That needs some work.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good Price, Close to Park"
Room was clean and good size for family of 5. I recommend bringing pillows of your own, the ones provided in the room are useless.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Poor housekeeping and dirty bathrooms"
The bathroom was terrible dirty mold around the bathtub and the mirror was damage by the water and also shower curtain was dirty dirty. Won't stay there anymore, Ahhh and the breakfast wasn't good . Very very disappointed.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Angela Mejia
"Great for Families"
My children LOVED the activities that were offered for the family.... indoor pool, mini golf, basketball, and breakfast. The room was very clean and easily fit 6 people. It was conveniently located ~5 miles from Hershey Park. I highly recommend.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Tina
room was stained pull out couch very uncomfortable key cards didnt work on some doors staff was not very knowledgable and very noisy neighbors made it impossible to sleep
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Very Family Friendly"
Close to Hershey Park, room big enough for a family of 6, clean, great pool and free breakfast. Can't beat the price for all that.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Mom
"Pretty disappointed."
The hotel is dirty. The carpets have stains and I found a hair on the shower wall that did not belong to anyone in my family as well as cracks in the floor tile. We ran out of toilet paper as there was only half a roll when we arrived. The breakfast was from 7 to 9. When people are on vacation, they should at least extend it to 10 or 11, not that it was anything special. It included powdered eggs, pre made waffles, stale donuts, etc. There was no butter, only margarine, no option of sweetener, only sweet and low, they ran out of half and half, and they could not keep up with the coffee demand.The location is 5 miles from hershey park, and close to the casino. It also offered a pull out sofa which would have been great for a family of 5 or 6, but none of my kids wanted to sleep on it because the there was a stain on the side of the couch. My husband did not sleep well on the lumpy sofa and the pillows were small and thin. The pillows actually looked like small squares. We go to Hershey often but I will never stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Disappointed mom
Nice size room. Plenty of sleeping space for family of 5. Small kitchen and fridge nice for family with small kids (lots of snacks and drink to store). Very clean. Staff very nice. Free breakfast had a lot of choices. Worth the price.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Truth in advertising"
Ok. This hotel needs to let guests know that at $200 a night! they will not make your bed unless you are staying three or four days. They do give you clean towels daily. The hallways and elevator are littered with crumbs and the wifi does NOT work so be prepared to use up your own data. The pool and pool slide were tons of fun for the kids and they do have an exercise facility but only one treadmill. The breakfast bar had waffles so dry you risk choking. But the eggs and sausage were ok. The water from the faucet tasted wonderful and the beds and pillow were comfortable. The bed skirt was so wrinkled it was startling. I am not a princess but really, the bed skirts need pressing so badly. Overall...I won't be back.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
denise
"Close to Hershey with lots for kids to do!"
Our stay was easy and enjoyable! Daughter loved the activity room and pool!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
jenn
"My kids LOVED this place!"
When we got in the room we were so surprised to see that we had two beds, a couch and a kitchen! Very roomy:) We didn't use it but it comes with a fridge, sink and dishwasher! There are dishes there for you to use. The beds were comfy and the room was clean. The WiFi is terrible. Never worked but that just made us talk to each other, lol. The breakfast was the usual continental breakfast, nothing special but great for not having to buy breakfast before heading off the Hershey Park for the day:) The pool is small and tons of chlorine and a little cold for me but the kids just loved it because of the water slide. They have a basketball court and mini golf that is all included in your stay. A really great deal. This hotel is definitely for families with kids. It was a straight shot to Hershey Park, which was only 6 miles away but it just seems far because there is not much around the hotel itself. Our room could have slept 6, 5 comfortably. The front desk staff was awesome! They look like a bunch of local boys work there and they are super nice and helpful. We'll be back for sure:)
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Kori
"Disappointed!"
This was our fist time staying at Mainstay Suites for a two night stay in Grantville while we visited Hershey Park 7/28-7/29. Upon check in, our card key wouldn't work. The guy at the front desk thought the card key just needed to be reset, so het tried that two more times. Nothing. Then maintenance is called, we are still waiting in the hall, no other rooms available. The maintenance person was new, so he needed to be talked through procedure over the telephone. He had to leave and get something else, meanwhile, we are unable to go to the park because we cannot lock our door since he took the whole mechanism out. Ok, 1/2 hr. 45 minutes all set. The overall condition of the room wasn't bad, however, I have never seen a hotel with such tiny waste containers, especially since it was a room for 6. The toilet was clogged the second night, and we called the front desk and were told to come down and get the plunger. At one point we were ordering pizza and I asked the guy at the front desk if we were allowed to eat by the pool and his answer was "probably not." Poor customer service, and not enough people working at one time to help people. I also went to ask for another blanket for my daughter and was told there were no more. I don't know if I would book another stay at a Mainstay Suites in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Barbara Fox
"Nice hotel near Hershey Park"
Older hotel. Pool and game room were a little run down but still fun. Room was comfortable but was in need of some minor repairs.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Will not be back again"
Very disappointed..... The pool area had balls of hair around the pool, the air conditioner did not work in our room, the water did not go down in the tub. Overall this hotel did not make us feel at home. The only positive was the men at the desk were very nice and educating.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great for the price!"
The hotel was clean and well maintained. The two-story water slide at the indoor pool was a huge hit for 11 and 9 year old. The free breakfast was not as good as we've had at other hotels near Hershey. However, had a great time and would stay there again!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Sara
"The perfect hotel for us."
12 minutes to Hershey attractions. The pool slide was awesome and kept my 7year old happy while my 2 year old napped. Pool was heated too. Plus mini golf, a game room and basketball. For a three night stay, this was a perfect choice! Breakfast was good. Eggs, sausage, yogurt, waffles, donuts....plenty. It's a suite, so leftovers went in the fridge and got heated up in the mico. Fabio's Italian restaurant in the parking lot was really good. Another convenient bonus. (The restaurant across the street was awful!). Would not hesitate to book this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Tina
"Very Nice hotel.. Will return in the future"
Stayed here to go to hershey park. Very close and convient. My room had a kitchen for a very low price which i thought was great. The pool itself pays for the hotel. It had a water slide which my son loved. Also has a basket ball hoop on the second floor. I could of saved money and just had fun at my hotel than go to the theme park. I highly suggest this hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Jrod
"comfortable, easy to hershey and hollywood casino"
Rooms were not quite ready upon arrival. Beds were comfortable, soft and clean. Fixtures are average and a little loose but it works. Can cook in the kitchenette but water does not come to a full boil. We brought our own pot, dish soap and handiwipes. Room is set up for 2 with the dishes and such even though we had 3 or 4 in a room. Staff supplied what ever extra we needed. Love the noon checkout time. Pillows are small and square but they are comfortable and there are extra pillows if you need it. It was really nice to have breakfast every morning. Juice was good and milk was very cold. Eggs and sausage was bland. Donuts were hard. Toast and bagels were good. Just minutes from Hershey and Hollywood casino. Pool was nice. Would like to return.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
KIM
toilet stopped up for 3 days,no one cared.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Buddy
The hotel is average. The kids loved the game room.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only complaint I have is that the room smelled like cologne and the pool was ice cold. Also the elevator seemed like it was ancient and kind of scary to get on. Other than that it was a nice place to stay for a short time only.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"DONT EVER STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
This place is terrible. From the fowl stench in the swimming pool room; to the small black hairs we found on the bed sheets; to the pull out couch that is unfit for sleeping; to the horrible breakfast food. This place is an obvious STAY AWAY in my book. And what makes it worse is when I talked to the owner to express my displeasure in his hotel he was very rude and hung up on me.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
August Bednar
"Overpriced, isolated location"
The hotel was overpriced for the quality. It was a bit away from the highway and there was nothing else nearby. Unless we wanted to make a long drive to get dinner, our only option was to get canned soup from the vending machine and heat it in the room. Room 222 was on back side of the hotel - big mistake. The dumpster is outside the window and the 5:00 a.m. arrival of the trash truck awakened all rooms on that side of the hotel.
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
"vacation"
for the price it was a great stay for Hershey Park.. room was clean and breakfast was enough
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great last minute trip"
I choose this location to be close to Hershey. It was located in a quiet suburban area. The staff was very personable. The gentleman at the front desk acknowledged my kids and asked them how they were enjoying themselves. The pool was clean and exactly what my kids were looking for. The game room was sufficient. Breakfast was a nice variety. Only negative were some loose fixtures in the bathroom. Other than that a great place to stay.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Greene Family
The employees were very helpful and courteous
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Very very Nice and clean
1 night trip with friends May 7, 2014
Reese
It was wonderful!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Family Friendly"
Great for a family stay. Only 10mins from Hershey. We stayed in a suite that had a separate bedroom for us while the kids slept on the sofa bed. The indoor pool with water slide & other inside play area was great for the kids. Breakfast was enough, but redundant after a few days. We'll definitely stay again when in the area.
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
"Half way point"
The staff was very helpful. Nearby shopping and restaurants. Nice surrounding area. It is half point to go to our daughters. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"The best hotel for kids"
It was great. The kids were entertained the entire stay. There was a pool with a water slide, mini golf, pool and basketball. My entire family was entertained. All the amenities were close to our room.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
Best family hotel....10 minutes from Hershey Park
The hotel pool with slide, mini golf, and basketball court was great for the kids. Our room had a musty smell. Breakfast was not great but convenient.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
Everything was wonderful must come again this summer, great location
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
Edwards
"Family friendly"
I was a little disappointed in the clientel during my stay. There were groups of people using profanity in the elevators and common areas. Since i have young children this was disturbing.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"On our list of Favorites"
we like this hotel... and will keep it in our GPS for future stays
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Stacie
"very very nice"
Very clean quite room easy to get to. Very satisfied with my stay. Would recommend to my family and friends.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Gretchen
"Would stay here again definitely"
The stay was a very pleasant one, rooms were fabulous and staff were very pleasant. Breakfast in the morning was also delicions and a variety of foods were offered.B
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
Brenda Conlon
"Business & Pleasure"
Its a nice Hotel, and has a nice indoor "Play" area for the kids... Basketball, Mini golf, pool table etc.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"Close to destinations"
Frist time staying there and was pleased with rooms and staff. Breakfast was a bit substandard but would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Very family friendly"
This was our second stay here, my children love the pool with the water slide and playing mini golf in the middle of winter :)
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"College drop off and casino visit"
Excellent accommodations - lack luster breakfeast - would without a doubt stay at this hotel again. Front desk staff was extremely pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"fam wknd hershey"
Great hotel to stay good brkfst grt for kids pool slide games miniature golf kitchen frig stove etc. perfect location to go to Hershey park very relaxing comfortable very family oriented. affordable will go again
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
kris
"The room was awesome!"
We stayed here because of the snow storm. Did not know this hotel but booked because of the good customer reviews. We did not expect this place was so nice. The room had full kitchen and large living area and dining space. All the people were friendly too. Our daughter loved the indoor pool and playing with the snow on the same day. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
nicesky
"Hershey vacation"
I stayed here while visiting Hershey Park. My family loved the hotel. The kids never wanted to leave the heated pool. The game room was a lot of fun as well. The free breakfast was not bad at all, there were hot and cold choices to choice from. The only complaint I could think of was the internet kept signing us out.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Geraldine
"Good room for the price"
Spacious room good service and decent continental breakfast at comparable rate
Other trip Nov 23, 2013