All hotels in Grantville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
105 Kelley CtGrantvillePA17028United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Food is all right
    Breakfast is average
"Needs a lot of updates."
My stay at the Mainstay Suites was not one of my better choices. Although the room was nice there was a huge stain on the carpet and our toilet was not in good working condition in order to keep it running every time we flushed we had to get a plunger at the front desk. All these great things it showed this hotel had online was nothing like it was in pictures when you saw it in person. The workout gym was rough 3 out of the 4 were working but just barely and the room smelled of cigarette smoke. The pools filter must of been broken because the pool had things floating in it like hair ect. The person that was in charge of the pool up keep was horrible because the chlorine was so high that your eyes burned just sitting in the pool room and even worse when you swam in it. The game room was run down as well the mini golf equipment was shabby and the pool table was out of order the whole time. The only thing my kids really enjoyed was playing basketball. If you need to check out early watch out the staff is not equipped to do such a thing. Needed to check out early and although the front desk staff was friendly and very apologetic I had to wait for a good 20 minutes while they tried to reach their manager to help them out. They finally told me they would get it squared away and send me an email of a folio to assure me I would not be charged a cent. Well when I got home the next day I check my card they had on file and was charged 160. Management is very rude would never stay again.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Alicia
"the sofa bed was out dated"
you could feel the metal In the sofa bed, the hotel tried to make it as comfortable as possible by adding extra blankets
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Hershey Getaway Weekend"
The Main Stay Suites was a very nice hotel. It was clean and the rooms were very roomy. The indoor pool was a big hit with the kids. It was a little too cold for adults. The hotel amenities were great. The location of the hotel was very convenient. Down the road from Hershey and close to other attractions. Definitely would use this hotel again and would recommend it to others.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
There were just little things about this place that bugged me. A light was burned out in the bedroom. The television only got one channel and I couldn't change it. Breakfast was fine, but the coffee was awful. Come on! The hotel was clean and looked like it has been renovated to look more updated. Like I said, it was nice enough, but traveling regularly, I've stayed at better.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Grandchildren Love the slide that is in the pool area The basketball area and the miniature golf area are fun for both adults and children The breakfast was okay would have liked some meats In the breakfast area piece ofl wallpaper was hanging and you could see some mold so that was a little offensive Not quite sure I will stay again next year for our annual summer visit
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
grambo
"Quick trip to Hershey"
We stayed one night for our trip to Hershey. We arrived early and were able to check in and use the pool. My kids loved the water slide. The room was clean and and big enough for a family of five. The only complaint was from my son who had to sleep on the uncomfortable pull-out bed. The staff was very friendly. We did not eat breakfast here, but it looked like a pretty good amount/variety of food and plenty of seating.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Restless Night on Sofa bed"
We are a family of four and had a King size bed along with a sofa bed. Everything was fine except the sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable. I felt springs in my body every time I moved and my pillow fell threw the space between the back of the sofa and mattress.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
New Yorker
"5 year old loves it"
Our 5 year old demands 5 stars. He loves mini golf. We have stayed here many times. Clean, spacious and nice people at desk. Only small problem is a few of the mini golf holes have not been fixed for more than 6 months. Otherwise would get 5 stars across the board.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Was disappointed in cleanliness of room and morning coffee not so good
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Affordable family hotel"
We stayed for 2 nights while visiting Hershey Pa. Nice hotel liked the mini kitchen and the kid's activities. Breakfast could have been better. Only one machine for pancakes, always a long wait. They also could use a store only a few things for sale on a bookshelf and a vending machine with not much variety and expensive.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"MainStay Suites"
Vary small bed pillows so bring your own. Room was very clean would return again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
ELIZABETH
"Horrible"
Stood at this hotel and the service was from the front desk agent was horrible, a very nasty attitude. Will never stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Jose
"Not bad but very rural"
Hotel was good and clean , only thing was very rural area There is only one pizza shop across the street (thier pizza is awful) the others don't have delivery to grantvill , no other restaurants in close by
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
MOHAMMAD
"Good hotel."
Good hotel with everything you need for a long trip. Couple of things that I didn't like was the pillows were too small on beds and the mini-golf wasn't quite what it appears to be in the advertisement. Other than that, A pretty good hotel at a very good price for a trip to Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
simmonsman
Took family to Hershey Park and stayed at hotel for one night.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Carla
Continental breakfast was a disappointment. Bagels were stale & not much of a variety. The room could have been cleaner. There was a wash cloth left on the floor as we walked into our room. Also the daily maid service only changes the garbage & gave us new towels. The beds were not touched. The room was a bit small for 5 people
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Enjoy Hershey hotspot."
Great hotel in a great location. A lot to choose from for kids. Small kitchenette in room a bonus. Can't go wrong with a stay here.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Hershey park"
Hotel was nice. No real complaints... It would have been nice if they had a breakfast meat like bacon or sausage... The pool was nice but need a lil more ventilation, the Corine smell was a bit overwhelming... The game room needs to be a little bigger. And their in need of a Air hockey table... Other than the few things I mentioned the hotel was good...
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
mom of twins
"Good Hotel"
We stayed for 3 days in the Hotel and everything was just perfect.The room was clean ,the bathroom was clean too.They have daily cleaning and change all the staff in the room.The breakfast was really good and a lot of veritty of food.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Kiril
The room could have been a little big bigger for six people but other than that it was fine
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Hershey"
Good room. Close to Hershey. Breakfast was lacking.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Pleasant stay."
Nice place to stay. Putt Putt, basketball and pool with slide for kids. Basic gym. Would stay again. Restaurant next door is awesome.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Nice place close to Hershey Park."
In general it was a nice place to stay, and child friendly. The carpets and furniture could use a cleaning. The kitchenettes where nice to have saved some money not eating out as much
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Ken
"Just OK...."
We picked this particular hotel because it also included the game room. Games didn't work in game room. Billiards table was also out of order. However, desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
"On my way North"
A short distance from the highway, not much in the area. Facility was well kept, clean & quiet room. Staff could have been more interested in being helpful. Breakfast was pretty extensive for a free help-yourself-from-the-counter.
1 night trip May 28, 2015
Spacious and very kid-friendly. Plenty of children activities onsite, and good Italian restaurant across the street.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Nice, clean, hotel with full kitchen"
3 night stay was very nice. clean, large rooms.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Close to many attractions"
Hotel was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and plenty of room to move.
Other trip May 23, 2015
JOHN
"Needs improvement"
Dirty bed linens and covers and pillow cases. Broken door latch
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Nice neighborhood, so-so motel."
I really liked the setting of the motel---countryish but close to the interstate. The guy behind the desk was nice, but didn't tell us where the elevator was, so we walked with our heavy luggage all of the way down the hall and then up a flight of stairs. The first room we checked in to had not been cleaned yet, so we were put in another room (down the stairs and down the hall again). This time we asked where the elevator was and he pointed in the direction of it. The room was comfy and I liked being able to open the window. The bathroom tub had a ring but overall, it was a nice room.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great stay for a family."
This was a great place to stay that was not too far from hershey. The staff was awesome and did all they could to make our stay enjoyable. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Mainstay was not so sweet"
The elevator was rickety, and bounced up when you step into it. The door to the room would not open immediately, needed a 10 second hesitation from inserting the card key before we could open the door. Staff was not friendly or approachable. We had to ask directions to our room, they were not voluntarily provided and they did not tell us about the door lock hesitation, so we had to go back to the desk for assistance.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Warning for families."
Nice activities for families, but you can tell its for families, everything was very worn and not well kept. Clean room, but again well worn down. Walls are thin and being on the second of three floors we heard everything above and below us. I can't imagine what it's like during summer! We didn't have breakfast because we got pushed out by the rush of people and the food disappeared. Thank goodness we only stayed one night! I gave it two stars because it was at least a nice clean room.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Renee
"What'd he say???"
There were only a couple of negatives to this hotel. This first floor reeked of chlorine from the indoor pool. But, the rooms on the floors above we're okay. Also, the living area of the room had VERY thin walls. I could hear my neighbor's conversation clearly & what he was watching (which, by the language, was not PG.) However, the bedroom was VERY quiet & there is an amazing Italian restaurant (Fabio's) right across the street. I would stay here again when going to Derry (Hershey,) PA.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great Hotel near Hershey and Sight & Sound Theater"
We have 3 children and this was by far the best hotel experience we've ever had as a family. There were plenty of amenities and lots for the kids to enjoy.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
brian
"Stay"
Had a nice stay.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Cathy
"Stay away!"
Don't waste your money there are other hotels in the area that are much nicer. The rooms were dirty and old and had that old smell. The pool area smelled as soon as you opened the door we couldn't stand to be in there much less get in the pool. You were either freezing or so hot you couldn't be in the room. My friend woke up the morning after had little bit places all over her legs, fleas bugs I am not sure but once we got home we were spraying everything!
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
betty
"Stay"
Pool was cold and the manager didn't really seem to have good customer service skills. The rooms were very clean.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Close to Hollywood Casino and Hershey Park."
There was a minor issue with the first room. The window screen was pulled out and the window wouldn't latch. A previous occupant had probably been smoking (non smoking room) in there. As it was a ground floor room, staff quickly moved us to another room and alerted maintenance about the issue. Staff was friendly, helpful and very efficient.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Harleyriderpd
"GOOD"
room and hotel was very clean and my son like the indoor pool, indoor basketball, and indoor mini golf
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Jonathan
"Family Friendly"
Very clean with many recreational things to do within the motel. Large rooms with mini kitchen. Great place to stay especially if you have kids. Will always stay at Mainstay, if available were I travel.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Reserved 2 bed room. Had nice size kitchen with stove and microwave and fridge. Also pull out couch. Very nice
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Excellent Stay well worth the money!"
We read the reviews and was nervous due to some poor ones in regard to being clean and such. Have been burned before by not listening. This time we were not. Bad reviews were exaggregated and most likely written by people with no kids. We found the place super nice and. the kids wanted to go back there. Clean, comfortable and an excellent value. Loads of fun with the pool and free golf and basketball. The crumbs in the elevator & hall people spoke about were from the free popcorn in the lobby that kids were grabbing. They did vacuum and any one with kids knows how this is. The breakfast was great. Hot eggs, waffle machines and plenty more. Did not smell anything bad there or in the lobby other than some chlorine from pool. Normal. If you have a family you can not beat this place.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Stu
"Aged but clean and family friendly"
We've stayed here a few times now. It's very reasonably priced. It hasn't been modernized, so there are some nicks and marks on the walls and bathroom, but it is kept clean. We will definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Matthew
"Nice room"
The room was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly will stay there again
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"First stay"
first stay at a Mainstay, just an overnighter. Room was well furnished and found the kitchen area very good with full size frig, stove, dish washer, pots pans, dishes and flatware. Everything there.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"fun times"
Friendly staff, clean, and the pool, basketball and mini golf were great to have at a motel.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Alan
"Will not stay again..."
Staff was friendly - and that's the only positive thing I have to say. Bathroom door wouldn't latch, one of the chairs around the table was completely broken, coffee pot was broken, tile at doorway to bathroom was cracked and loose, room heater was ancient so you're either freezing or burning up, tv channel lineup card wasn't even close to being correct, fake wood floor in kitchenette was bubbled everywhere... Oh, and we forgot something in the room and asked for another key to get back in. They didn't ask for a name, id, or anything. Just gave my husband a key - and the room wasn't even in his name. Incredibly poor security!!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice Hotel - Excellent value"
Pleasant front desk and staff. Nice Hotel, clean, minutes off Rt 78 close to casino and good restaurant right next to the hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Getaway"
The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. Very close to hollywood casino. I would stay at this hotel again...
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014