All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
uneventful Mexican shopping next door
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2016
"One night stay for Half-Marathon at Fair Park"
Great hotel and location near Fair Park. Large rooms and very clean. The staff was very helpful. I had a few small issues but the staff was very quick to resolve them. I will definitely stay here again for my next event at Fair Park.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear that any issues you may have experienced were handled quickly and resolved. I will be sure to share that with our front desk Guest Service Representatives. Our guests will always be our number one priority and I am happy to hear that the staff we have in place are delivering on our mission. Thank you for your comment on the room size and cleanliness. We would be nothing without our outstanding, hardworking housekeeping team! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Dallas!!
1 night trip Apr 9, 2016
"Very Disappointed"
When I saw the reviews of this hotel I immediately booked. It was very close to our destination. The room itself was very clean...the staff was courteous...the breakfast was good, however, this was the WORST hotel stay I have had in a while. They put us in room 101 which is right by the side exit and the doors opened and closed all night and they were loud. The AC unit rattled very loudly. I believe its a good hotel to stay in but if they try to put you in room 101...RUN AWAY. You will get no sleep. Unfortunately the hotel was booked or I believe they would have given us another room. Very disappointed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate your notes on your recent stay with us. We will look into the AC unit in that room and check the side door so it doesn't slam shut. Thank you for understanding in regards to room availability , we would have been happy to move you if not sold out. We appreciate your stay and we hope we see you again!
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Tina
"Overnight stay for Dallas 5k"
Great location easy to find close to I30 and Fair Park. Clean room, great breakfast
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review. We are so glad you found us and we appreciate your recommendation. We look forward every year to the special events at Fair Park and we sure hope we see you again.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Trina
"Lovely hotel"
The hotel was really nice, and I would stay here again for sure. It's located around a lot of great local food, and it makes it easy to get on and off the highway. The breakfast is really good too!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We love that we can add that added value of a full hot breakfast buffet every morning for our guests and love to hear that you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we will see you on your next visit!
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2016
Kylie
"Business Convenience"
Fine for business or overnight travel. Not a vacation location.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate you choosing us and we are looking forward to your next visit.
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2016
"Awesome Location, Location, Location"
We had a wonderful time at this hotel. The thing that I loved the most about the room with all honesty was the A/C. We set the room temp at 60 and trust me we had a freezing night. I'm a big guy and I need my room cold. Those A/C did their job not like some hotels that I've been before. And I've been to a lot.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for the very kind 5 star review!! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were happy with the AC in your room. We appreciate you choosing us and we hope we see you again soon.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2016
"Good hotel"
The hotel was clean, and the employees were very friendly. The rooms were big, clean, and comfy. Breakfast was more than I expected. We'll definitely stay here again!
Response by James
We love hearing from our valued guests on how they enjoyed their stay. Thank you so much and we appreciate the 5 star review. See you on your next visit!
Family trip Feb 9, 2016
Comfortable room, good location, free parking, great breakfast, and friendly staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"Janet & Charlie"
We came to Dallas to tour the Arboretum and after a wonderful day there, we checked in to settle for one night's stay and then headed home. Our check-in was quick and the staff was so friendly and helpful! The pool & Hot Tub were awesome and so relaxing. The hotel was clean and smelled fresh as a daisy day and night during our stay. Breakfast was extremely good and they offered a wide variety. We will definitely stay there again. The holiday décor was really pretty and every staff member from housekeeping to the desk clerks always had a smile and a kind word to say. Holiday Inn Express should be very proud of this location and ALL the staff that serves it!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much Janet and Charlie for the glowing review. We appreciate you choosing us and the entire staff is delighted to know that you enjoyed the stay and services. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with others. We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
JANET
Upon arriving, I was greeted by the friendly staff at the front desk. Ian helped me check in to my room, and was extremely welcoming and kind. When I got to my room, the first thing I noted was how nice and clean everything looked. The bathroom was beautiful, and the room itself was very clean and comfortable. The bed was comfortable, and though the bedding itself could have been better, I still got a great night's sleep. The next morning Ian was there to help me with check-out. He also answered a couple of questions about Dallas for me. He was very knowledgeable, and was quick to look up an answer if he didn't have an answer for me off the top of his head. After checking out, I headed over to the breakfast area. The breakfast options were plenty, the food was good, the breakfast staff was friendly, and I left with a full stomach and a smile.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and especially delighted that Ian was friendly and helpful. We do consider him a great asset and we are lucky he does not work for the competition. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2015
Natasha
"Some minor issues with my room"
Checking in and out was easy. The exercise room was sufficient (because I only saw one other person use it). The breakfast was good. The only issues I had with my stay were related to my room. I'm sure not all of the rooms have these issues, but the first thing I noticed was that the door to my room had a visible gap. This caused hallway noise to be very noticeable and irritating. I also had some plumbing issues: the bathroom sink did not drain well, and the spout in the tub wasn't connected solidly (could spin it 360 degrees with ease).
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate your notes on your recent stay with us. We will look into the issues mentioned. Thank you so much for choosing us.
4 night trip Nov 19, 2015
Donald
"Another great stay at a Holiday Inn Express!"
Overall, great stay! We've stayed here before and it is in a great location. Very accessible off the highway (but no noise!) so you can get to wherever you need to go pretty quickly. Had a little problem but I informed the front desk and they were quick to resolve the problem and compensated me in extra points for the inconvenience. Holiday Inn Express is our go-to for nights out, thanks!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for the 5 Star review! We are happy to hear that your issue was handled to your satisfaction. Thank you so much for choosing us. We hope we see you again soon,
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Clean and friendly!
Thank you so much!!
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
jimmy
"Great stay at a good price!"
We had an excellent stay! The staff was super helpful and the hotel was very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you very much for your review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and our staff was helpful. See you soon!!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Tarin
November 2015 Would definitely stay there again!
Thank you so much!
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Laurence
"Nice place to stay"
I enjoyed my stay here.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope we see you again soon!
2 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
"Promised to mail an item I left behind but did not"
Stay was fine but post-stay service was not. The same day I checked out I realized that I left a book behind. I called the hotel and they went to the room and found it and said they would send it to me and bill my cc. That was great. When I called over a week later when I hadn't received it, found out that it was still sitting there. They've promised to send it again. We'll see.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for your review. We apologize on the wait on the Lost and Found item. I understand that it is en route.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
The hotel itself was very clean. The staff were friendly. There were only two issues... The carpet had some stains and it had not been vacuumed correctly because we found nail clippings. My wife tried to take a shower but the shower head did not work. There was water pressure if you were willing to take a bath but once she changed it to the shower all she got was a trickle. Since we only stayed one night we advised the front desk at check out so that the next person would not run into this issue. Oh my wife wants me to make sure I mention she also found several small stains on the bedding.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for these notes. We will be sure to address the issues and we are so grateful for the information. Thank you again.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Hector
"Our stay was pleasantly nice!!"
Needed a place to stay close to the state fair.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We hope we see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Lawrence
We really enjoyed our stay. It was smooth & pleasant.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you stayed with us!
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"They have Bedbugs!"
I didn't want to write a review but in the aftermath of my one night stay, I decided a review is necessary. I booked a one night stay on my birthday weekend and was looking forward to a relaxing stay. But I was awaken by stinging sensations and noticed that I had been bitten by bed bugs. I looked at the sheets which looked nice and cleaned and discovered the bed was riddled with bed bugs. I had sores and bites all over my body and skin irritation that lasted for weeks. I've even had to leave work early due to having allergic like skin reactions every since staying there. I spoke to the assistant general manager of the hotel who was very nice and was offered a refund for my stay. Regardless of how friendly the staff was, I will probably not stay at another Holiday Inn again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We appreciate you staying with us last August and bringing this to our attention then. The room has been treated by Terminex and ready for future guests!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Tierra
"Cowboy's vacation"
Stayed here before love it close to my family and very clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit. Go Cowboys!
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
adan
"Simple hotel stay"
Simple hotel stay
3 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
It was awesome.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much Tiffany! We appreciate it!
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Tiffany
"Will gladly visit again."
Indoor Pool was well maintained and at perfect temperature, breakfast is excellent with omelets and fresh pancakes and the staff was very accommodating for my families needs.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us . Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope we see you again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Angela
"decent room"
Good stay. Close to fair park, concert pavilion
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sending in a review. We appreciate it and hope to see you again,
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Sean
"Great deal!"
My and my boyfriend were on a weekend get away to see a concert at Gexa Energy Pavillion. The hotel was not a bad drive to amd from Gexa. THE BAD It took over 30 minutes to get checked into a room and when we did we had to wait another 10 minutes for it to be cleaned. Parking is limited but there is a security guard that watchs the building over night. THE GOOD Other then parking and check in the hotel had clean rooms, quiet hall ways, and a filling free breakfast. A very good deal for the price.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for your notes on your check in experience. We will be sure to address the issue. We hope we see you again real soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Caylie
"Dallas Wedding Trip"
I truly enjoyed my stay, the service was excellent as was the staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your review. Please come back and see us soon.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"Clean and quiet hotel..."
Check in was easy and the clerk was friendly, courteous and informative about hotel services - pool, breakfast times, free Wi-Fi code. The room was very clean, beds comfortable and had great TV service(On-Demand shows). I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or refer to other people.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for choosing us while in the Dallas area. Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate the feedback. Please come back and see us soon.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
"Holiday Inn Express Dallas East FairPark"
Great!
Thank you so much!
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great hotel..."
We booked two rooms to stay in after a concert. Our experience was good! The hotel was clean, updated, and well maintained. Our kids enjoyed the indoor pool and pancake dinner after we got back from the show. We also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. My only criticism would be that the walls are so thin...we could hear people talking in other rooms, stomping, and toilets flushing. But overall, we are not disappointed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Hi Amy- we are so happy to hear about your stay. We are so glad that you took advantage of the amenities and enjoyed your stay.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Bad location !!"
It was alright. Location is not good at all. Felt like in the ghetto. No nearby good restaurants. It's not worth the money they charge in my opinion. I would not stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your review.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Quick Business Trip"
Great stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much - please come back and see us soon!
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Shirley
Checking out area for place to live and work. Very nice hotels. Great breakfast
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
sherry
"Terrible"
There were ladies working out front if you know what I mean ..
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for sharing this information. We will check with our on site security to follow up on this issue.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Shuttle...or not..."
We booked this hotel because we were attending a concert at Gexa and the hotel said it had a shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel. When we checked in on a Saturday, they informed us the shuttle was only Monday - Friday. We would have just planned to drive home after the concert if we had known the shuttle wasn't available on the weekends. Other than that it was a decent stay. The people in the room next to us you could hear how loud they were if you were walking through the halls however once we were in our room we couldn't hear them at all.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your recent stay and for your review. We regret that we do not have longer shuttle hours but that is just based on demand. We get the requests occasionally and just not enough to justify having a full time driver , hopefully that will change someday. We hope we see you again.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Casey
"In the ghetto"
Our ac didn't cool the first night we were there. So we were sweating and miserable all night. I went outside at 12:30 pm to smoke and there were prosititutes out front picking up men .will not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Convenient to Convention Center - about 5 miles."
Convenient, quite most of the time. Had someone on the floor above us that like to "stomp" around at night.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the property. So sorry for the stomping from the room above. We hope we to see you again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Awesomen Service!"
I had a good experience with my stay, I would come back here without hesitation.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your stay and for your kind review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Eder
"15 mins to Dallas City"
Good and ample breakfast, consisting of bread, scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage fresh whole fruits like banana and apple, Althoug I would reccomend and love to see sliced fruits. 15 mins to Dallas City which is very convenient if you have a car. We stayed in a suite room, It was very spacious and clean room. Even if it's close to a highway it was very quiet inside the room, they really did a very good good on that! 2 of the 4 nights we stayed, they were short-staffed bec when we asked for extra towels, we have to go down on the front desk from our room on the 4th floor bec he said that he was by himself. I don't see any problem with that, although I expect 5 towels for 5 guests not 3 every time they replace towels. It was a very pleasant stay overall.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Anne
"Overall a great experience"
It was a great stay! And I was very impressed with how clean the hotel was! Very friendly staff
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review! It means so much to us and we can't thank you enough. We hope we see you back with us soon!
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Edelma
"An annual trip"
We stay here every summer as it is a central point for us to visit family. We enjoy the abundant breakfast and the service is always friendly. The rooms are clean and cozy. We really like the indoor pool and hot tub and use them every day during our stay. The only complaint I would have is that this year the pool was too cold and the hot tub too hot.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your loyalty to us. I regret that that the pool was not up to par. We just replaced the pool heater and I hope you will try us out again on your next visit to Dallas. Thank you.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Sara
"Good stay, nice hotel."
Great stay. Helpful staff. Room was very nice. Only issue was the pool was ice cold.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We are addressing the temperature issue with the pool and we thank you for your notes. Hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great 4th of July Weekend!"
Great Stay. Breakfast was good and my kiddos enjoyed the indoor pool. Great location right off the highway. No complaints here.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our pool and liked our location. We hope we see you again soon!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Hotel was very nice
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate your comments. Hope to see you soon.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
linda
""Not bad not good""
Everything was great but the swimming pool was broken and it was a sad day for the kids, the heating element was broken. And i had to ask the maids three times for more towels, just lazy staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate you letting us know about your stay. We regret that the pool heater was not working correctly and we have begun the process of replacing it. I will share this information with our management and our housekeeping department.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Surprise upgrade"
We were pleasantly surprised when they upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite. It was great!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy that you were pleased. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great weekend"
We had a comfortable stay and the staff was friendly and accomadative. The breakfast was also good. Its a nice and clean environment with many places to eat not too far away.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate your review and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us soon!!
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Faiyaz
"Cold Pool"
We stayed here for the indoor pool. It was so cold it was unpleasant. The room was good. Slept well.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We regret that the pool was not pleasant for you, but we will address that issue. We are happy to hear that you slept well and we certainly hope we get to see you again!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015