All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
8703 E Rl Thrtn Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75228, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Spacious rooms with wonderful breakfast buffet"
Very accommodating hotel with great breakfast buffet with a wide range of items -- scrambled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, pancakes, biscuits, bagels, cereal, fruit, etc. Rooms were spacious but upon arrival TV remote did not work in our room or in the other room our friends had booked. Also, the alarm clock had part of the number that wouldn't light up making it difficult to read the correct time. The pull out sofa bed was exceptionally uncomfortable and should be replaced. The front desk was very helpful in addressing our issues. Our whole family stayed in this hotel for 7 days and I would recommend it to others....as long as you don't need to use the sofa bed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate the time it took for you to share your thoughts on your recent stay. We will be sure to address any issues. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope we see you again!
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Clean, Friendly, Minor inconveniences."
One out of seven mornings we had cold water. They fixed it quickly. A stairway door drug stiffly on the carpet. We will stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay, We appreciate it!
7 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Karl
Very nice people , good breakfast, quiet room... all good
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy to receive your review. Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your thoughts. We hope we see you again real soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Tanya
"I wish I could live here!!"
I LOVED this hotel from the minute I walked in! Lobby was VERY nice, staff at desk-I can't remember her name, was very helpful with directions. She even caled my room to make sure everything was ok. The room was beautiful! I am apartment hunting & this is the type of space I would love to live in. I will be back in a few weeks to continue my search & I already know I'm staying here.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We wish you could live here too!! We are all pleased that you enjoyed your time here with us. We are delighted that the staff was helpful. Hope we see you again soon!
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
Bridgette
"Maids"
We left the room early afternoon and came back 4 hours later and the room had not been cleaned. No one around at that point to do it . Only complaint!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We regret that you were not 100 percent satisfied and we will look into your complaint. We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Brendan
"Great Family Stay"
My Family and I stayed there for Thanksgiving and to see the Dallas Cowboys Game, the rooms were great and the staff was very friendly. There is breakfast every morning and it's pretty good also.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for the great review!!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
robert
"Great stay!!!!"
We had to be there for 2 nights; we booked the suite( extra couch)and needed to be close to fair park(Centennial Bldg). It was very clean inside and out. The staff was extremely nice, a hot continental breakfast included. I felt this particular location was safe. I would return. It was perfect for what we needed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your great review. We look forward to seeing you again.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great value and location"
Hotel staff was very friendly. The location was perfect for what we were in Dallas for. Our room was very clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've experienced in a while. Even though we didn't eat breakfast, I did glance at the buffet and it looked great. My Daughter lives in the area and I would definitely choose this hotel again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for the great review. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We hope we see you again soon!!
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
Andrea
"tlc"
Good comfort, you would never know that this Hotel is located where its located (East Dallas neighborhood.) The lady at the breakfast bar was very nice and polite.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We hope we see you again soon!!
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Rolando
"Great stay. Not sure I was welcome when I arrived"
Great stay! Only negative: At check-in, the person behind the counter did not greet me or look at me. While staring at his screen for a while, he said, "ID and credit card?" Check out was much more what I expect, "How was your stay?" etc.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for letting us know about your check in experience. We will be sure to address this. We strive to make sure that all our guests know how welcomed they are and how happy we are that they chose us. We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again - James
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Gregg
"A very reasonable price for such a clean and comfy"
I slept better in this hotel than I did at the Omni Fort Worth the night after! It's very quiet and comfy. The rooms were spacious and the complimentary breakfast was decent! I felt that it was very clean and had I needed anything (I didn't), the staff would've been very attentive. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy to hear that you slept well and enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good getaway"
My wife and I were treated very well. The staff is great and the breakfast was really good, (especially those hot sweet rolls). The room was clean and roomy, but the bed was not bad, just a little firm for us. Overall it was a good experience for us.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your thoughts on your stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed the cinnamon rolls and that you found the rooms to be clean and roomy. We hope we see you again soon.
2 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Great place"
Staff was so helpful!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your stay.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Carolina
We got to the hotel a little early & got to check in since our room was ready. In this area to attend the State Fair. We were offered shuttle service to the fairgrounds, although chose to take our own vehicle since shuttle service for return trip ended around 4:30 pm. The only thing that was not 100% positive was a little too much chlorine in the pool area. planning on staying at the same location next year.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay. We will be sure to share the information regarding the pool. We hope we see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good service. Will stay again,."
Had a nice stay with my aunt for the tx/ou game. I'll stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"State Fair worthy!"
Went for visit to State Fair and wanted to be close and yet not spend much money on room. Neighborhood questionable but never felt uneasy. Staff excellent!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy you found us and we hope to see you again!
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"Perfect for our state fair visit"
The hotel was clean. The staff was very helpful, even printed out directions to nearby places we wanted to visit. The free breakfast was easily the best one that I have seen. Several options both hot and cold--eggs, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, bacon, etc. The hotel offered a shuttle to the fair grounds even though it was out of the 5 mile radius. I would absolutely stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your recent stay and for your review. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with our amenities. We hope we see you again soon.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Excellent service from the time we arrived to the time we left. Front Office Manager very customer oriented and made us feel welcome throughout our stay. Great shuttle service.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy that you chose to stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your review. We hope we see you again soon.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Hotel was Great."
Hotel was great, the only problem was the occupant in the next room started stomping around at 1:44 am. I mentioned this to the front desk at check out and was told that they would tak care of it.. Will definitly stay here again..
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are delighted that you chose us and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Excellent NEW hotel for Business at Fair Park"
Beautiful new hotel, excellent range of choices for breakfast, friendly staff. nest door to a market that offers lots of options for snacks & beverages; sampling yummy regional favorites, the fresh guacamole was excellent! nearby to shopping and fast food, quite nice. will stay again on our next dallas trip.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Dallas. We appreciate your business and thank you so much for the review.
6 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Leslie S
The staff was very friendly and professional. The hotel was clean and accommodating. The breakfast was great and had a good variety. Would defiantly stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for sending in a review. We appreciate it so much. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Concert
"Nicest in area and not bad rate."
Overall hotel was really nice. A little grossed out by all the people coming to the breakfast area barefoot. I think they should put up a shoes required sign in the lobby/breakfast area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for your review and the notes on the bare feet. We will do our best to keep that from happening again.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"NEW & CONVENIENT TO DOWNTOWN AND FAIR PARK"
Hotel was newly constructed and staff very friendly, rooms were wonderful, clean. Breakfast had lots of fresh choices and our group was very happy.We will stay at this location again when we need business accommodations in Dallas.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your recent stay. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing your group again!!
6 night trip Sep 14, 2014
LeslieS
Excellent service and love the beds and pillows.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much. We are delighted you loved our beds and pillows. We appreciate the review and will pass along your thoughts to our team on their service.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Valerie
"Great stay at a great price"
The staff and hotel made a big diifference to our first impressions of Dallas. Thank you Mellisa at the front desk
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Melissa was helpful. We hope we see you again soon.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Nice Hotel!"
I have never left a hotel review before now. This hotel had excellent and courteous staff and the breakfast was the best I have ever seen at a Holiday Inn Express. I also noticed way more people for breakfast than I have ever seen before. Rooms were nice and clean. Location was easy to find and in a good area. Very safe. Our only complaint was the hot tub was just barely warm. Highly recommend this hotel!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay. We will look into the hot tub issue. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
We came to Dallas to visit the Dallas World Aquarium with our 2 & 4 year old. The hotel was a great price and the staff was very nice and helpful. We didn't have to drive too far to get downtown. Our stay was comfortable and we especially liked the breakfast. We enjoyed the indoor pool. The only (possibly) negative thing I can note is the hot tub was just barely warm. This was actually good for us with our small children but if it were just my husband and I we would have liked it much hotter. Overall we loved our visit here and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and other travelers. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will be sure to address the temperature in the hot tub, We hope we see you again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Kirbi
Everything was very nice. Only minor issue was television did not work. Notified front desk but was not resolved during our brief stay. Wonderful and polite staff. Hotel lobby and meal area ver clean. Our room was very nice. I will definitely recommend this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for reviewing our property. We are delighted that you found the hotel to be clean and nice. We will pass along your thoughts to the staff. We hope we see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Teresa
"Overnight stay in Dallas"
Excellent hotel. Good continental breakfast. Very clean and comfortable rooms. I had a great stay. I highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you would recommend us. We thank you and hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Wonderfully clean rooms!"
The stay was great! Room was clean! Walls are a little thin but it didn't bother me. Housekeeping went above and beyond! Amazing service! Front desk was also very great! The lady that checked me in was extremely helpful and pleasant. Thanks for such a great weekend!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We will be sure to pass along the information and praise to the housekeeping department.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Lindsey
"I would stay here again~"
Personnel was very helpful and courteous. Great breakfast. Convenient to everything we wanted to do. Very clean. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and nice cold air.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We will pass along your thoughts to the Team. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Overall a good stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for the review!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2014
Emily
Hotel was not in a good location and was extremely noisy. Spent 3 sleepless nights...do not stay on first floor or by any exit doors
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay. We regret that the stay was not up to par and we will be sure to address the issues listed. Thanks again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Easy access to freeway"
We were in Dallas for three days, hitting sites all around town, and close freeway access made driving around easier. Free wifi and free breakfast are things I usually look for in a hotel, and this hotel supplied both, but the wifi was slow. Breakfast was decent, but I did notice one breakfast attendant was better at keeping food replenished than another. Biggest gripe (and it's not a biggie), was that there were only 3 towels in the bathroom - a room with 2 queen beds, booked for 4 people, should have 4 towels.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate your thoughts on your recent stay and we will be sure to address the issue you experienced. Thank you so much
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Cindy
I'd go back
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you. We will keep and eye out for you!
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
E.C. Pirelli
"Great room for a great price"
Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful and quick to get something for us. Wonderful breakfast!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted that you had a good stay.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Great thinking about going again. Became a fan of holiday inn
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We do hope we get to see you again. Thank you so much for the review.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
RealMadridFan
I stayed there for one night. The cost to luxury balance was great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for reviewing our property. We hope we get to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Garry
Great stay highy recomend this hotel to anyone ..will definetly stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay. We hope we get top see you again soon.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Andy
"The Exceptional Inn"
The Holiday Inn Fairpark Dallas was a great two night stay. I actually showed up a day before my reservation. The staff was a big help in getting me in the same room a night ahead of time, with no notice at all... I was in Dallas for the Def Leppard/Kiss concert and also wound up going to the Dallas Aquarium while here. The room was just what I needed and Hotel was right in the middle of where I was planning to go. It also had the best breakfast I've had at any Express Hotel. Most Hotels neglect that area of service when it can make all the difference in your stay! The staff was great from the front desk to housekeeping. I lacked for nothing! The Holiday Inn Express Fairpark Dallas was everything I needed it to be! (No foolin) I'll go out of my way to stay there the next time I'm on a (taking care of business) trip like this one! (5/Express/Stars) *****
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review of our property, we are so happy that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to accommodate you a day early. It means so much to hear from our guests and we are so happy to share your kind words with our team. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Ussell H.
"not what i hoped it would be"
Walls are paper thin. it is not a very pleasurable thing to wake up to your neighbor passing gas in his bathroom next door. it would also be nice to know if the hotel is having a family reunion or big event before I book my room. place was packed with the Paxton family reunion and they pretty much thought they owned the place and occupied ever nook and cranny in the place. A/C did not work properly either - I think the thermostat was out as it kept clicking on and off all night long. problem was, the Paxton family had all the rooms taken so there was nowhere else to move us too. not so sure the rate I paid was worth what I received.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay. We appreciate the feedback and we will use this information to address that issues that we are able to improve on.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Kenneth King
"Noisy A/C"
It seems obsolete to see A/C units in the room, and this one was LOUD. Everthing else was just fine. Seems like a brand new hotel: clean and well maintained. Less than 10 minute drive to White Rock Lake for a good morning run.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will be sure to address the AC issues. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay.
4 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Gustavo
"No problems."
The staff were all super friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the television package had an outstanding selection. I enjoyed using the spa. The pool was a tad cool, so I do not think it would be great fun for kids. The breakfast was excellent. Everything was clean. I would stay here again, without a doubt.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy that you were able to enjoy the amenities that we offer and we appreciate the information regarding the pool temperature. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Daniel Weaver
"third stay"
this is our third stay in the last few months and we love this hotel. the staff is great and everything is well kept. would definitely recommend this hotel for your next stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the review. We hope we get to see you soon/
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Felipe
"Good experience"
Very nice. Would stay here again. The hotel and staff were great. The insistence of the review to make me write more, however, is irritating in the extreme.
Thank you so much!!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
BJ
I enjoyed it BUT it was very noisey ! We stayed on the ground level at the end of the hall . People slammed the exit door Alllll night ! . Very annoying !
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We regret that it was not a [peaceful stay for you, however, we would love to see you again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
Melinda Rollins
"Friendly and Clean"
Very nice, extremely friendly staff and a cleanliness second to none.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are all delighted that you enjoyed the hotel. Thank you so much, we hope we see you again soon!
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
TNTkeller
"Very nice Holiday Inn location"
We spent the night with my wife and kids. The room was very clean, hotel staff were very polite, and breakfast was wonderful as always. I would definitely stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so glad that you had a nice stay. Thank you for the review. We hope we see you again!!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Best Breakfast for a hotel"
I have stayed at other Holiday Inn Express' before, this one was beautiful. The room was very nice, the pillows were super soft, the bathroom was beautiful. I fell in love with the sink. haha The thing that really impressed me was the breakfast. I have NEVER had biscuits and gravy at a hotel before, and it was GOOD. They had a variety of many breakfast items as well. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so delighted that you were pleased with your stay and with the breakfast. We appreciate your review and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2014
Christi
"nice hotel"
room was clean, close to venue, restaurants are 10 mins away and the staff was pleasant.
Thank you so much!!