All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

"Perfect for our state fair visit"
The hotel was clean. The staff was very helpful, even printed out directions to nearby places we wanted to visit. The free breakfast was easily the best one that I have seen. Several options both hot and cold--eggs, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, bacon, etc. The hotel offered a shuttle to the fair grounds even though it was out of the 5 mile radius. I would absolutely stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your recent stay and for your review. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with our amenities. We hope we see you again soon.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Excellent service from the time we arrived to the time we left. Front Office Manager very customer oriented and made us feel welcome throughout our stay. Great shuttle service.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy that you chose to stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your review. We hope we see you again soon.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Hotel was Great."
Hotel was great, the only problem was the occupant in the next room started stomping around at 1:44 am. I mentioned this to the front desk at check out and was told that they would tak care of it.. Will definitly stay here again..
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are delighted that you chose us and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Excellent NEW hotel for Business at Fair Park"
Beautiful new hotel, excellent range of choices for breakfast, friendly staff. nest door to a market that offers lots of options for snacks & beverages; sampling yummy regional favorites, the fresh guacamole was excellent! nearby to shopping and fast food, quite nice. will stay again on our next dallas trip.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Dallas. We appreciate your business and thank you so much for the review.
6 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Leslie S
The staff was very friendly and professional. The hotel was clean and accommodating. The breakfast was great and had a good variety. Would defiantly stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for sending in a review. We appreciate it so much. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Concert
"Nicest in area and not bad rate."
Overall hotel was really nice. A little grossed out by all the people coming to the breakfast area barefoot. I think they should put up a shoes required sign in the lobby/breakfast area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for your review and the notes on the bare feet. We will do our best to keep that from happening again.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"NEW & CONVENIENT TO DOWNTOWN AND FAIR PARK"
Hotel was newly constructed and staff very friendly, rooms were wonderful, clean. Breakfast had lots of fresh choices and our group was very happy.We will stay at this location again when we need business accommodations in Dallas.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your recent stay. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing your group again!!
6 night trip Sep 14, 2014
LeslieS
Excellent service and love the beds and pillows.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much. We are delighted you loved our beds and pillows. We appreciate the review and will pass along your thoughts to our team on their service.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Valerie
"Great stay at a great price"
The staff and hotel made a big diifference to our first impressions of Dallas. Thank you Mellisa at the front desk
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Melissa was helpful. We hope we see you again soon.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Nice Hotel!"
I have never left a hotel review before now. This hotel had excellent and courteous staff and the breakfast was the best I have ever seen at a Holiday Inn Express. I also noticed way more people for breakfast than I have ever seen before. Rooms were nice and clean. Location was easy to find and in a good area. Very safe. Our only complaint was the hot tub was just barely warm. Highly recommend this hotel!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your stay. We will look into the hot tub issue. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
We came to Dallas to visit the Dallas World Aquarium with our 2 & 4 year old. The hotel was a great price and the staff was very nice and helpful. We didn't have to drive too far to get downtown. Our stay was comfortable and we especially liked the breakfast. We enjoyed the indoor pool. The only (possibly) negative thing I can note is the hot tub was just barely warm. This was actually good for us with our small children but if it were just my husband and I we would have liked it much hotter. Overall we loved our visit here and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and other travelers. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will be sure to address the temperature in the hot tub, We hope we see you again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Kirbi
Everything was very nice. Only minor issue was television did not work. Notified front desk but was not resolved during our brief stay. Wonderful and polite staff. Hotel lobby and meal area ver clean. Our room was very nice. I will definitely recommend this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for reviewing our property. We are delighted that you found the hotel to be clean and nice. We will pass along your thoughts to the staff. We hope we see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Teresa
"Overnight stay in Dallas"
Excellent hotel. Good continental breakfast. Very clean and comfortable rooms. I had a great stay. I highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you would recommend us. We thank you and hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Wonderfully clean rooms!"
The stay was great! Room was clean! Walls are a little thin but it didn't bother me. Housekeeping went above and beyond! Amazing service! Front desk was also very great! The lady that checked me in was extremely helpful and pleasant. Thanks for such a great weekend!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We will be sure to pass along the information and praise to the housekeeping department.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Lindsey
"I would stay here again~"
Personnel was very helpful and courteous. Great breakfast. Convenient to everything we wanted to do. Very clean. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and nice cold air.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We will pass along your thoughts to the Team. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Overall a good stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for the review!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2014
Emily
Hotel was not in a good location and was extremely noisy. Spent 3 sleepless nights...do not stay on first floor or by any exit doors
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay. We regret that the stay was not up to par and we will be sure to address the issues listed. Thanks again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Easy access to freeway"
We were in Dallas for three days, hitting sites all around town, and close freeway access made driving around easier. Free wifi and free breakfast are things I usually look for in a hotel, and this hotel supplied both, but the wifi was slow. Breakfast was decent, but I did notice one breakfast attendant was better at keeping food replenished than another. Biggest gripe (and it's not a biggie), was that there were only 3 towels in the bathroom - a room with 2 queen beds, booked for 4 people, should have 4 towels.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate your thoughts on your recent stay and we will be sure to address the issue you experienced. Thank you so much
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Cindy
I'd go back
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you. We will keep and eye out for you!
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
E.C. Pirelli
"Great room for a great price"
Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful and quick to get something for us. Wonderful breakfast!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted that you had a good stay.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Great thinking about going again. Became a fan of holiday inn
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We do hope we get to see you again. Thank you so much for the review.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
RealMadridFan
I stayed there for one night. The cost to luxury balance was great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for reviewing our property. We hope we get to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Garry
Great stay highy recomend this hotel to anyone ..will definetly stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay. We hope we get top see you again soon.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Andy
"The Exceptional Inn"
The Holiday Inn Fairpark Dallas was a great two night stay. I actually showed up a day before my reservation. The staff was a big help in getting me in the same room a night ahead of time, with no notice at all... I was in Dallas for the Def Leppard/Kiss concert and also wound up going to the Dallas Aquarium while here. The room was just what I needed and Hotel was right in the middle of where I was planning to go. It also had the best breakfast I've had at any Express Hotel. Most Hotels neglect that area of service when it can make all the difference in your stay! The staff was great from the front desk to housekeeping. I lacked for nothing! The Holiday Inn Express Fairpark Dallas was everything I needed it to be! (No foolin) I'll go out of my way to stay there the next time I'm on a (taking care of business) trip like this one! (5/Express/Stars) *****
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review of our property, we are so happy that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to accommodate you a day early. It means so much to hear from our guests and we are so happy to share your kind words with our team. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Ussell H.
"not what i hoped it would be"
Walls are paper thin. it is not a very pleasurable thing to wake up to your neighbor passing gas in his bathroom next door. it would also be nice to know if the hotel is having a family reunion or big event before I book my room. place was packed with the Paxton family reunion and they pretty much thought they owned the place and occupied ever nook and cranny in the place. A/C did not work properly either - I think the thermostat was out as it kept clicking on and off all night long. problem was, the Paxton family had all the rooms taken so there was nowhere else to move us too. not so sure the rate I paid was worth what I received.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay. We appreciate the feedback and we will use this information to address that issues that we are able to improve on.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Kenneth King
"Noisy A/C"
It seems obsolete to see A/C units in the room, and this one was LOUD. Everthing else was just fine. Seems like a brand new hotel: clean and well maintained. Less than 10 minute drive to White Rock Lake for a good morning run.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will be sure to address the AC issues. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay.
4 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Gustavo
"No problems."
The staff were all super friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the television package had an outstanding selection. I enjoyed using the spa. The pool was a tad cool, so I do not think it would be great fun for kids. The breakfast was excellent. Everything was clean. I would stay here again, without a doubt.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy that you were able to enjoy the amenities that we offer and we appreciate the information regarding the pool temperature. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Daniel Weaver
"third stay"
this is our third stay in the last few months and we love this hotel. the staff is great and everything is well kept. would definitely recommend this hotel for your next stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the review. We hope we get to see you soon/
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Felipe
"Good experience"
Very nice. Would stay here again. The hotel and staff were great. The insistence of the review to make me write more, however, is irritating in the extreme.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
BJ
I enjoyed it BUT it was very noisey ! We stayed on the ground level at the end of the hall . People slammed the exit door Alllll night ! . Very annoying !
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We regret that it was not a [peaceful stay for you, however, we would love to see you again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
Melinda Rollins
"Friendly and Clean"
Very nice, extremely friendly staff and a cleanliness second to none.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are all delighted that you enjoyed the hotel. Thank you so much, we hope we see you again soon!
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
TNTkeller
"Very nice Holiday Inn location"
We spent the night with my wife and kids. The room was very clean, hotel staff were very polite, and breakfast was wonderful as always. I would definitely stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so glad that you had a nice stay. Thank you for the review. We hope we see you again!!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Best Breakfast for a hotel"
I have stayed at other Holiday Inn Express' before, this one was beautiful. The room was very nice, the pillows were super soft, the bathroom was beautiful. I fell in love with the sink. haha The thing that really impressed me was the breakfast. I have NEVER had biscuits and gravy at a hotel before, and it was GOOD. They had a variety of many breakfast items as well. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so delighted that you were pleased with your stay and with the breakfast. We appreciate your review and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2014
Christi
"nice hotel"
room was clean, close to venue, restaurants are 10 mins away and the staff was pleasant.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Experience was great. Nice hotel. Everything was clean and accommodating.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Good deal"
Nice hotel for a good price
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much. We appreciate the 5 Stars, Come back and see us soon!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Very nice"
Booked this hotel for a business trip. Very close to our business venue. Easy drive back and forth. Close to local eateries and stores. Hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly. Beds very comfortable. Definitely would book again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope we see you again soon!
3 night business trip May 2, 2014
The hotel staff was excellent. I was very pleased with my room and the hotel accomodations.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Only one negative"
Hotel is right on Interstate 30. Convenient, but lot's of traffic noise.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"very plesant stay"
enjoyed the stay .we enjoyed every thing the pool; room EVEN THE BREFCAST WAS OUT standing
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Day Thomas, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and you enjoyed the services and amenities we provide to every guest. We hope we have the honor of being your lodging choice the next time you visit Dallas, TX. Yours in Hospitality, Hotel Management Holiday Inn Express Dallas Fair Park
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Pretty good!"
The phone and TV didn't work when we got to the room, but they quickly fixed them. The hotel is new, and has very nice decor. Breakfast was great, with hot and cold food items. Pool is indoor. The location was good, close to dining and Wal-Mart. It was good for a getaway weekend to Dallas. NO BEDBUGS AS OF APRIL 2013
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Rude Manager"
The room was fairly clean, but the room they put us in was a Handicap room. They would not let us check in until after 3:15, and we had been waiting since 2:30. The Manager was rude. The lobby had water puddles from guests coming out of the in-door pool. When we got into our room, the carpet was wet where they had cleaned it. We had to get towels from the maid to put down all over the room to keep our feet dry. The shower head would not stay in place, so water ended up in the bathroom floor, so we had to get more towels from the maid. The blanket that was on our bed had 3 burn holes in it and it was not big enough to cover the bed. We will not stay at this hotel again!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Evening Mr. Cruz, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay and I have addressed these matters to the proper departments. Again, thank you for your comments. Sincerely, Hotel Management Holiday Inn Express Dallas Fair Park
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Rick Cruz
"Don't expect too much for the breakfast"
I was here to attend a business event nearby. The continental breakfast in the hotel is OK -- just that the orange juice is diluted that it tastes like water. There's not much dining places around the hotel; however, just drive a few miles east along the freeway there will be a lot.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The kids enjoyed the pool and spa, an excellent place to stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and that you and your family enjoyed the services and amenities the hotel has to offer. We hope to be your lodging choice the next time your travels bring you back to the Dallas area. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas Fair Park
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2014
"Tolerable"
Staff were friendly over the phone and in person. Do not stay in room 125!! The building must have shifted because there was an inch wide opening between the bottom fourth of the door and the door jam that tapered closed towards the top. I could stick my finger out into the hallway!! The locks closed but you could shake the door a lot. It was NOT secure at all. Because of the opening, you could hear everything from the hallway. The advice from the front desk was to stuff a towel into the gap to block out the noise. I couldn't switch rooms because they were booked solid. The management really needs to have someone come out to fix that door. Ridiculous.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. I apologize for the experience you encountered during your stay and ensure that this is not the normal service we provide to every guest. I have addressed the issue about the door frame of Room 125 to both General Manager and the Owner. We should expect to repair this issue as soon as possible. The safety of our hotel guests is our Top Priority. Even though your stay was not 100% satisfactory, I hope you consider us again the next time you visit Dallas. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Good deal"
Very updated hotel in an area that is accessible to downtown for reasonable price. Only negative was delay in receiving coffee at breakfast as all of the containers were out.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and hope you come back again when your travels bring you to Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
This was a great hotel every thing was in order and working and great staff
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and you enjoyed the services and amenities the hotel provides to every guest. We hope to have the pleasure of your company again the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Had a great time. Pool was a little dark at night, but overall a nice place and convenient to everything we needed this time around.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Evening Blake, My Staff and I thank you for your comments about your resent stay in Dallas. We are pleased your stay went well and that you enjoyed the services and amenities we provide to every guest. My Engineering department has addressed the lighting in my pool area and it has been resolved. We hope you visit us once again the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
3 night trip Mar 24, 2014
Blake
"Close to Dallas, nice and clean!"
We were looking for a hotel near downtown Dallas and we found this one. It was a little south of the city but not too far. It was nice and clean and the hotel staff was very helpful when I asked for recommendations on steakhouses! When we arrived our room was ready and it was clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub area was nice and relaxing. The breakfast was good with pancakes, sausage, bagels and more! My only complaint was the area where the hotel was located -it looked a little"sketchy" but it wasn't an issue and we didn't have any problems. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Hello Candice, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and that you enjoyed the services and amenities my hotel provides to every guest. We hope you keep us in mind the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Candice
Overall satisfied with our stay. Don't get ice cream at the hotel though it's way over priced. Loved the complimentary breakfast, and the staff was very friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and hope you will consider our hotel as your lodging choice the next time you visit Dallas, TX. Yours in Hospitality, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2014