All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8703 E Rl Thrtn Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75228, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Wonderfully clean rooms!"
The stay was great! Room was clean! Walls are a little thin but it didn't bother me. Housekeeping went above and beyond! Amazing service! Front desk was also very great! The lady that checked me in was extremely helpful and pleasant. Thanks for such a great weekend!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We will be sure to pass along the information and praise to the housekeeping department.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Lindsey
"I would stay here again~"
Personnel was very helpful and courteous. Great breakfast. Convenient to everything we wanted to do. Very clean. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and nice cold air.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We will pass along your thoughts to the Team. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Overall a good stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for the review!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2014
Emily
Hotel was not in a good location and was extremely noisy. Spent 3 sleepless nights...do not stay on first floor or by any exit doors
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay. We regret that the stay was not up to par and we will be sure to address the issues listed. Thanks again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Easy access to freeway"
We were in Dallas for three days, hitting sites all around town, and close freeway access made driving around easier. Free wifi and free breakfast are things I usually look for in a hotel, and this hotel supplied both, but the wifi was slow. Breakfast was decent, but I did notice one breakfast attendant was better at keeping food replenished than another. Biggest gripe (and it's not a biggie), was that there were only 3 towels in the bathroom - a room with 2 queen beds, booked for 4 people, should have 4 towels.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate your thoughts on your recent stay and we will be sure to address the issue you experienced. Thank you so much
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Cindy
I'd go back
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you. We will keep and eye out for you!
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
E.C. Pirelli
"Great room for a great price"
Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful and quick to get something for us. Wonderful breakfast!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted that you had a good stay.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Great thinking about going again. Became a fan of holiday inn
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We do hope we get to see you again. Thank you so much for the review.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
RealMadridFan
I stayed there for one night. The cost to luxury balance was great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for reviewing our property. We hope we get to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Garry
Great stay highy recomend this hotel to anyone ..will definetly stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay. We hope we get top see you again soon.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Andy
"The Exceptional Inn"
The Holiday Inn Fairpark Dallas was a great two night stay. I actually showed up a day before my reservation. The staff was a big help in getting me in the same room a night ahead of time, with no notice at all... I was in Dallas for the Def Leppard/Kiss concert and also wound up going to the Dallas Aquarium while here. The room was just what I needed and Hotel was right in the middle of where I was planning to go. It also had the best breakfast I've had at any Express Hotel. Most Hotels neglect that area of service when it can make all the difference in your stay! The staff was great from the front desk to housekeeping. I lacked for nothing! The Holiday Inn Express Fairpark Dallas was everything I needed it to be! (No foolin) I'll go out of my way to stay there the next time I'm on a (taking care of business) trip like this one! (5/Express/Stars) *****
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you so much for your review of our property, we are so happy that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to accommodate you a day early. It means so much to hear from our guests and we are so happy to share your kind words with our team. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Ussell H.
"not what i hoped it would be"
Walls are paper thin. it is not a very pleasurable thing to wake up to your neighbor passing gas in his bathroom next door. it would also be nice to know if the hotel is having a family reunion or big event before I book my room. place was packed with the Paxton family reunion and they pretty much thought they owned the place and occupied ever nook and cranny in the place. A/C did not work properly either - I think the thermostat was out as it kept clicking on and off all night long. problem was, the Paxton family had all the rooms taken so there was nowhere else to move us too. not so sure the rate I paid was worth what I received.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay. We appreciate the feedback and we will use this information to address that issues that we are able to improve on.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Kenneth King
"Noisy A/C"
It seems obsolete to see A/C units in the room, and this one was LOUD. Everthing else was just fine. Seems like a brand new hotel: clean and well maintained. Less than 10 minute drive to White Rock Lake for a good morning run.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will be sure to address the AC issues. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay.
4 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Gustavo
"No problems."
The staff were all super friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the television package had an outstanding selection. I enjoyed using the spa. The pool was a tad cool, so I do not think it would be great fun for kids. The breakfast was excellent. Everything was clean. I would stay here again, without a doubt.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so happy that you were able to enjoy the amenities that we offer and we appreciate the information regarding the pool temperature. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Daniel Weaver
"third stay"
this is our third stay in the last few months and we love this hotel. the staff is great and everything is well kept. would definitely recommend this hotel for your next stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the review. We hope we get to see you soon/
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Felipe
"Good experience"
Very nice. Would stay here again. The hotel and staff were great. The insistence of the review to make me write more, however, is irritating in the extreme.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
BJ
I enjoyed it BUT it was very noisey ! We stayed on the ground level at the end of the hall . People slammed the exit door Alllll night ! . Very annoying !
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
Melinda Rollins
"Friendly and Clean"
Very nice, extremely friendly staff and a cleanliness second to none.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are all delighted that you enjoyed the hotel. Thank you so much, we hope we see you again soon!
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
TNTkeller
"Very nice Holiday Inn location"
We spent the night with my wife and kids. The room was very clean, hotel staff were very polite, and breakfast was wonderful as always. I would definitely stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
We are so glad that you had a nice stay. Thank you for the review. We hope we see you again!!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Best Breakfast for a hotel"
I have stayed at other Holiday Inn Express' before, this one was beautiful. The room was very nice, the pillows were super soft, the bathroom was beautiful. I fell in love with the sink. haha The thing that really impressed me was the breakfast. I have NEVER had biscuits and gravy at a hotel before, and it was GOOD. They had a variety of many breakfast items as well. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2014
Christi
"nice hotel"
room was clean, close to venue, restaurants are 10 mins away and the staff was pleasant.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Experience was great. Nice hotel. Everything was clean and accommodating.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Good deal"
Nice hotel for a good price
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Very nice"
Booked this hotel for a business trip. Very close to our business venue. Easy drive back and forth. Close to local eateries and stores. Hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly. Beds very comfortable. Definitely would book again.
3 night business trip May 2, 2014
The hotel staff was excellent. I was very pleased with my room and the hotel accomodations.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Only one negative"
Hotel is right on Interstate 30. Convenient, but lot's of traffic noise.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"very plesant stay"
enjoyed the stay .we enjoyed every thing the pool; room EVEN THE BREFCAST WAS OUT standing
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Day Thomas, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and you enjoyed the services and amenities we provide to every guest. We hope we have the honor of being your lodging choice the next time you visit Dallas, TX. Yours in Hospitality, Hotel Management Holiday Inn Express Dallas Fair Park
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Pretty good!"
The phone and TV didn't work when we got to the room, but they quickly fixed them. The hotel is new, and has very nice decor. Breakfast was great, with hot and cold food items. Pool is indoor. The location was good, close to dining and Wal-Mart. It was good for a getaway weekend to Dallas. NO BEDBUGS AS OF APRIL 2013
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Evening Karen, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. I am pleased your stay went well and the issues you experienced were resolved quickly. I hope we have the honor of being your lodging choice the next time you visit Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Hotel Management Holiday Inn Express Dallas Fair Park
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Rude Manager"
The room was fairly clean, but the room they put us in was a Handicap room. They would not let us check in until after 3:15, and we had been waiting since 2:30. The Manager was rude. The lobby had water puddles from guests coming out of the in-door pool. When we got into our room, the carpet was wet where they had cleaned it. We had to get towels from the maid to put down all over the room to keep our feet dry. The shower head would not stay in place, so water ended up in the bathroom floor, so we had to get more towels from the maid. The blanket that was on our bed had 3 burn holes in it and it was not big enough to cover the bed. We will not stay at this hotel again!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Evening Mr. Cruz, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay and I have addressed these matters to the proper departments. Again, thank you for your comments. Sincerely, Hotel Management Holiday Inn Express Dallas Fair Park
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Rick Cruz
"Don't expect too much for the breakfast"
I was here to attend a business event nearby. The continental breakfast in the hotel is OK -- just that the orange juice is diluted that it tastes like water. There's not much dining places around the hotel; however, just drive a few miles east along the freeway there will be a lot.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The kids enjoyed the pool and spa, an excellent place to stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and that you and your family enjoyed the services and amenities the hotel has to offer. We hope to be your lodging choice the next time your travels bring you back to the Dallas area. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas Fair Park
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2014
"Tolerable"
Staff were friendly over the phone and in person. Do not stay in room 125!! The building must have shifted because there was an inch wide opening between the bottom fourth of the door and the door jam that tapered closed towards the top. I could stick my finger out into the hallway!! The locks closed but you could shake the door a lot. It was NOT secure at all. Because of the opening, you could hear everything from the hallway. The advice from the front desk was to stuff a towel into the gap to block out the noise. I couldn't switch rooms because they were booked solid. The management really needs to have someone come out to fix that door. Ridiculous.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. I apologize for the experience you encountered during your stay and ensure that this is not the normal service we provide to every guest. I have addressed the issue about the door frame of Room 125 to both General Manager and the Owner. We should expect to repair this issue as soon as possible. The safety of our hotel guests is our Top Priority. Even though your stay was not 100% satisfactory, I hope you consider us again the next time you visit Dallas. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Good deal"
Very updated hotel in an area that is accessible to downtown for reasonable price. Only negative was delay in receiving coffee at breakfast as all of the containers were out.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and hope you come back again when your travels bring you to Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
This was a great hotel every thing was in order and working and great staff
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and you enjoyed the services and amenities the hotel provides to every guest. We hope to have the pleasure of your company again the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Had a great time. Pool was a little dark at night, but overall a nice place and convenient to everything we needed this time around.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Evening Blake, My Staff and I thank you for your comments about your resent stay in Dallas. We are pleased your stay went well and that you enjoyed the services and amenities we provide to every guest. My Engineering department has addressed the lighting in my pool area and it has been resolved. We hope you visit us once again the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
3 night trip Mar 24, 2014
Blake
"Close to Dallas, nice and clean!"
We were looking for a hotel near downtown Dallas and we found this one. It was a little south of the city but not too far. It was nice and clean and the hotel staff was very helpful when I asked for recommendations on steakhouses! When we arrived our room was ready and it was clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub area was nice and relaxing. The breakfast was good with pancakes, sausage, bagels and more! My only complaint was the area where the hotel was located -it looked a little"sketchy" but it wasn't an issue and we didn't have any problems. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Hello Candice, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and that you enjoyed the services and amenities my hotel provides to every guest. We hope you keep us in mind the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Candice
Overall satisfied with our stay. Don't get ice cream at the hotel though it's way over priced. Loved the complimentary breakfast, and the staff was very friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and hope you will consider our hotel as your lodging choice the next time you visit Dallas, TX. Yours in Hospitality, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
"My Honest Opinion."
If you want luxury, cleanliness, or pleasant staff, it would be best to choose a different hotel. The hotel cleaning staff yelled to one another in Spanish across the halls every day. There was maintenance going on at the hotel during our stay. Blane at the front desk was especially rude and condescending. There were stains in the carpet and couch. There were also multiple black marks, as well as, small holes on the walls of our room. The beds were incredibly uncomfortable. The television had issues with losing connection multiple times. The A/C would not stay on for longer than 3 minutes. There was a layer of thick dust on the vent in the bathroom. One of the screws holding the knob in the bathtub was unscrewed so I screwed it back in. There is not an area to post pictures on this site but I have pictures to confirm my observations during my stay. I was extremely disappointed in the quality of this hotel. The location is less than desirable. I would not stay here again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning KJ, Let me start by thanking you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My apologies that your experience at my hotel was not what you had expected. This is not the norm and I have addressed these issues with my department heads to prevent anything like this to happen again. Even though your stay was not 100% satisfactory, I would like to invite you back to give us another chance to make your stay here a Great Stay. Yours in Hospitality, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas-Fair Park
5 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
KJ
"Staff, friendly , helpful, very nice,we"
We were lost for a short time, staff was so patient, and helpful. Will stay there again. Loved our room. Had my grown son , daughter and 3-grandkids with us!!! Kathy thompson
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Mrs. Thompson, Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I were happy to assist you on your journey here and are pleased your stay went well. We hope to have you and your family back again the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
nana
"HONEST AND FRIENDLY."
EVERYTHING WAS ALL GOOD MY HUSBAND LEFT HIS WEDDING BAND AND PILLOW IN THE ROOM THEY LOCKED THE ROOM UNTIL THEY RETRIEVED HIS THING AND CALLED US AND SENT THEM TO US. HONEST FRIENDLY PEOPLE.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Afternoon Mrs. Davis, Thank you for your kind words about the experience your received during your stay at my hotel. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and you enjoyed the services and amenities we provide to every guest. We are proud to help out when a guest leaves a personal item at our hotel and will make every attempt to get that item back to its owner. My Staff and I hope to have the honor of being your lodging choice again on your next visit to Dallas, TX. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
ANGELA DAVIS
"Clean and comfortable."
Good value. Easy access to highways and decent food close by. Our only complaint is more with Expedia than the hotel. We reserved a room with a king size and there were only queens available.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, Texas. My Staff and I are please your stay went well and you enjoyed the services and amenities we provide to every guest. We hope to have the honor of being your lodging choice on your next visit to Dallas. Yours in Hospitality, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"close to rodeo"
Our stay was very good. The clerk at check in was very friendly and helpful.I would say stay there to all my friends.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Karen, Thank you for your kind words on your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and you enjoyed the services and amenities my hotel provides to every guest. We hope to have the honor to be your lodging choice on your next visit to Dallas. Yours In Hospitality, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
"Away from home visit"
Extremely friendly staff! Clean, modern room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas. My Staff and I are pleased you enjoyed the hotel and the services and amenities we provide to every guest. We hope to have the honor of being your lodging choice when your travels bring you back to Dallas, Texas. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Holiday Inn"
The people were very nice at the hotel. The only issue we had was that the water from the shower came out of the shower area and soaked the entire bathroom floor. Other than that the temperature was comfortable and the staff was pleasant
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Jay
"close to our destination"
our stay was comfortable.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Dale, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at my hotel. My Staff and I are pleased your stay went well and you enjoyed the services and amenities we provide to every guest. I hope we have the honor of being your lodging choice when your travels bring you back to Dallas. Yours in Hospitality, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2014
"Classy and smart."
Check in was easy and the staff very accommodating.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveler, Thank you so much for your comments about your recent stay at my hotel. My Staff and I are happy that your stay went well and you enjoyed the ease of service we provided to you during your stay with us. We hope to have the honor of being your lodging choice the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas, Texas. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
It was great
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Tim, Thank you very much for your comments about your recent in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are glad your stay was great and hope we are your lodging choice the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Tim stanley
"ONE DAY STAY"
HOTEL WAS NICE AND CLEAN
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Traveller, My Staff and I would like to thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you come see us again the next time you travel back to Dallas, Texas. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"cold showers"
Hotel was clean but we had completely cold showers so we had to shower at a family members house
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Tamee F, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, Texas. I apologize for the issue that you experienced during your stay. This is not the norm and has been addressed to the proper department to avoid any future issues. I know that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, but I do hope you give us another try the next time your travels bring you back to Dallas. Yours in Hospitality, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
3 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
tamee f
"Nice!"
Interior appeared new or newly remodeled. Nice spacious rooms. Only downfall was hearing the outer door down the hall shut repeatedly in the early morning. Pool was nice. There aren't really any good restaurants close... Traveled about 15 min to a locally owned Italian restaurant that was yummy.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park
Good Morning Leslie, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in Dallas, TX. My Staff and I are glad that your stay went well and you enjoyed the services and amenities we provide at my hotel. I do apologize for the side entrance being too loud. I have advised my Engineering department to address that issue as soon as possible. Once again thank you and I hope we have the honor of being your lodging choice when your travels bring you back to Dallas. Sincerely, Gabriel Vallejo Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Express Dallas East-Fair Park
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014