All hotels in New Columbia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here330 Commerce Park, New Columbia, PA, 17856, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Wouldn't recommend."
Road to get into was horrendous. Pot holes all over. Breakfast was not great. Eggs tasted like sand. Not much selection of hot foods. Cranberry juice was pink water. Coffee cold. Would not recommend. Front desk staff very nice. Bathroom tiny but clean.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Very Accessable"
For one night, it was perfect. It would have been fine for two or three nights as well.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Cathy
"great"
We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"it was nice"
The road leading to the hotel should really be fixed. So many pot holes. Other than that it was alright
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
judith
"Nice Place"
Nice place; nice staff; convenient and clean too.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"A great spot just off of I-80"
Because of the snow, I decided to pull over for the night. Chose it for the price, but this place was all around great. When we head back on I-80, I'll definitely choose it again. Comfortable bed in a spacious room with a sparkling clean bathroom, and the breakfast was hot.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Zachary
"Convenient Off I-80"
We stayed here because of its proximity to I-80. The accommodations were clean and the continental breakfast was very good. It's a great stop-over place. The surrounding area lacks restaurant choices in the immediate vicinity.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Noah
"Vist Navy Buddy"
Went to go see an old friend, nice bar and restaurant, room was nice. Overall nice hotel
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
Nice, quiet stay. Arrived, slept well and left without any complications.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Family of 5"
the hotel and our room had a strong cigarette and urine smell. It was run down and beds had sagging from use. we were most disappointed in the rating hotels.com gave the hotel vs reality.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Great place to stay if traveling from Illinois to the east coast
"Bucknell University Summer Football Camp"
Hotel is old and outdated, and AC is not very good...but some updates have been done, and it was quiet...location is not a positive, access road to hotel is in total need of repaving as well. The staff is nice...while I know that the restaurant onsite is not affiliated with the hotel, it is an atrocity! If I were the hotel management, I would be concerned about a filthy, disgusting, an way over-priced food establishment on my property. Cold food, old food, dirty plates and silverware, more food on the floor than on the buffet bar...just plain unacceptable!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
W
"Average"
Clean, comfortable bed, noisy AC...okay for on the road overnight stay.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Clean but old, customer service lacking"
We arrived with newborn, stroller and a cart full of bags to be assigned a room on the second floor- and there is no elevator. This was pretty inconvenient, and the front desk was pretty lacking in the customer service area. The woman who serves breakfast is super helpful and attentive, breakfast is simple but nice. Rooms were outdated but very clean. I am very detail oriented and can spot dirt/hair/dust a mile away and I was very confident in the cleanliness of this room. The bathroom is extremely small ( think NY city small) beds terribly hard- but you don't usually get a soft pillow top bed at this price.
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Right off rt 80"
A quick overnight on the way to Chicago and right off the highway
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
marc
"All good things"
I chose this hotel mainly for its proximity to I-80 and that it was pet friendly. I had a pleasant stay and would book again. The staff were very friendly and the accommodations were what you would expect from this level of hotel. The attached Bonanza steakhouse, while not fine dining, hit the spot after a days driving and we were able to order it to-go and take it back to the room.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"good"
Good
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Clean and convenient"
This hotel was clean and a convenient location. The staff was courteous. Fine for a stop-over.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Holly
"In town for a wedding"
We just needed a hotel for one night to attend a wedding. The room was comfortable though a bit worn. The staff was friendly, the room was clean as was the rest of the facility that we saw. The breakfast was plentiful and the breakfast area was kept clean as well.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you so very much for your kind words! We try very hard to make sure each of our guests as a good experience and it is always nice to know we are doing a good job. I hope you will stay with us again if you are in our area! Donna M. Riccio CHA ,General Manager
Other trip May 26, 2014
D
"Clean rooms,nice restaurant,good breakfast."
Nothing much to say.Nice employees.Awful road big pot holes...
Other trip May 14, 2014
barbara
"Near bucknell university"
Room smelled awful. Room was "tired". Wasn't pleased with overall stay.
Response by Quality Inn
I apologize for your poor visit with us! It is truly not typical of a stay here. If you could contact the hotel I would be happy to take care of the issues you had. I look forward to hearing from you and making the problem right! Donna M. Riccio CHA,General Manager
Other trip May 13, 2014
"weekend shopping get-a-way"
have stayed here several times. convenient to antique malls & shops in and around lewisburg. nice hotel for the cost. selection of the breakfast could change as had same hot item choice more than one day during 3 day stay.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
mike mallaber
"no elevator"
How can such a large (2 wings) motel not have an elevator
Response by Quality Inn
I apologize for the lack of an elevator. State law does not require an elevator for a building that is only 2 floors. When the hotel was built we made sure there were very few steps between landings and have really had no issues until the past 2 years. We are in the process of getting quotes to have an elevator installed but at this time the cost is prohibitive and we are exploring other avenues. All new construction Comfort Inn's must have an elevator so we would like to do the same even though we are 25 years old. I do hope that the other areas of your stay were excellent and that you will stay with us again in the future if you are in the area. Donna M. Riccio CHA General Manager
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Very worn - a little smelly. Cleaning staff very pleasant. Check in hostess unpleasant. Breakfast mediocre. Very convenient to Bucknell which was purpose of our visit.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Good distance for us."
Had a very nice time during our stay was close to the church for the wedding and close to reception hall.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Bucknell College Visit"
Very happy. Will stay regularyl if son chooses Bucknell.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Rich S
Exactly what you expect for about $100 a night. Not plush but clean, new facility with decent exercise equip, good continental brkfst, and friendly staff. Will stay here again if/when I visit bucknell again.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Decent Stay"
Very convenient to Bucknell, This hotel is more than adequate if you are looking for a decent place to stay while spending time in the area, and not spending much time at the hotel itself. No complaints... a decent room.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Watch the driveway"
The Stay was great! But the driveway into the hotel was terrible. This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel in the past 10 months and the driveway is much worse then the first visit.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
It was nice and clean ... Liked it was pet friendly and now know I can return and bring my pet if needed. Not enough shampoo ... No conditioner for our hair. They knew there were 3 adults and there was only 1 trial size of shampoo...
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Peggy
"Easy access to Bucknell"
Nice accommodations and convenient location. Rooms were very nice clean upon arrival
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Nice hotel for the price. Staff was hospitable to us. Greeted us when we walked in the front door.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
william
"Small Bathroom but Quality Stay"
For the price, I had an excellent stay. The only complaint that I had was the bathroom was really tight and a bit annoying when trying to get things done. Otherwise, I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Misty
"Disappointing breakfast"
We were expecting the full breakfast, but only got half of the advertised food. This was disappointing as we paid full price for the room including continental breakfast.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Mel
"perfect place between destination"
overall good experience.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
bill and lisa b
"WEEKEND ANTIQUE GETAWAY"
EVERYTHING WAS GOOD EXCEPT FOR THE COFFEE MACHINE NOT WORKING IN THE BREAKFAST AREA AND STAFF HAD TO CONTINUELY CHANGE OUT CANISTERS AS PEOPLE WAITED FOR COFFEE. CLOSE TO SHOPS.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
We've stayed at this motel several times and are very satisfied with the accommodations and service. The only blip was that we spent a Friday night and had to leave early Sat. a.m. and the breakfast wasn't available til 7 a.m. Guess we'll just have to stay during the week.....or sleep in!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Changes to original International Paper Site"
Enjoyable. One of the Best Continental Breakfasts.
5 night family trip Oct 30, 2013
Charles Green
"Always dependable"
This hotel and mostly the staff are always dependable. Adequate place to stay with a friendly , customer focused staff.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Fred
"Odd smell"
The hotel has a stale odd smell and you can not open the windows to let in fresh air. We did not sleep well and left with stuffy heads. We will not return to this location.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Convenient location"
We stopped for an overnight stay on our way to another destination. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The continental breakfast included a wide variety of items.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Nice break for a long trip"
We were 3 kids, 2 women and a dog. The hotel was very well maintained and welcoming. The local pizza was very good and the general ambiance around the outdoor pool was very friendly and fun. At first I was a bit afraid of the truckers gathering in the parking lot, but many it seems many of them are regulars who need to be early to bed and early to rise. The overall environment was welcoming and focused on family and friends. The breakfast staff were very kind and welcoming, especially given that we were 30 minutes early and ready to bolt out the door. I would definitely recommend to people traveling solo, with kids or pets.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Hotel close to the interstate"
I was disappointed in the noise level that you hear in the room. There was a guy next door on the phone for about an hour and I could have heard every word if I wanted to. I am not against pet friendly; having a dog myself..just having one yip all the way down the hall is a little much and then one ended up right next door doing the yipping. It seemed like there was a lot of space under the door and so the hall noise was pretty loud. I just stayed in a Ramada in Albany for basically the same money and we could hardly hear anything.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"I love this hotel because of the restaurant!"
I had a great experience staying at this hotel. This is the third time I use it and I will keep using it. Is a lovely hotel with a beautiful pool, good continental breakfast and a great restaurant!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Sam
"What you pay for"
I'd stay here again, wasn't the best hotel ever but it was clean. I stayed here two weeks in a row while working in the area. Not really close to any restaurants and the one on-site closed each night before I returned from work around 9pm. And other are right the road up to the hotel is in need of repair.
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"Lewisburg area Comfort Inn"
Decent place for a one night stay. Room had all amenities but room was a little smaller than rooms at other hotels. Breakfast didn't open until 7:00 on Saturday morning. I think the price of $114 was a little high for the room and the hotel's location.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Everything was good. We had 2 rooms due to our large family. I do need to caution Guess when entering and leaving the side road to and from the hotel: the pot holes are deep, jarring and everywhere for the first 50 yards, just terrible!!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"A place to sleep..."
We weren't looking for a 5-star by any stretch of the imagination. This hotel was very mediocre. It truly was just a place to go to sleep. If we wanted to drive further or wanted to pay more, I'm sure we could have found better... I'm a phrase... It was serviceable.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2013
BJ
"Exceeded my expections"
Relaxing place. Clean and comfortable beds. Small but functional bathroom. TV, microwave, and refrigerator in the room. Decent breakfast. We have not tried the pool but it looked clean.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
mr21cbs
"Soccer Tournament Rutgers"
Hotel could use some updating. We could not find an elevator, so we took the stairs to our floor. Not very many choices for places to stay on I-80 and they seem far and few between, We were looking for a place very visible from the highway and somewhere on our route to Rutgers NJ. Quality of the breakfast was lacking, we decided to skip the free continential and find a McDonalds in the town.
Other trip May 28, 2013