All hotels in New Columbia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
330 Commerce Park, New Columbia, PA, 17856, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Small Bathroom but Quality Stay"
For the price, I had an excellent stay. The only complaint that I had was the bathroom was really tight and a bit annoying when trying to get things done. Otherwise, I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Misty
"Disappointing breakfast"
We were expecting the full breakfast, but only got half of the advertised food. This was disappointing as we paid full price for the room including continental breakfast.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Mel
"perfect place between destination"
overall good experience.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
bill and lisa b
"WEEKEND ANTIQUE GETAWAY"
EVERYTHING WAS GOOD EXCEPT FOR THE COFFEE MACHINE NOT WORKING IN THE BREAKFAST AREA AND STAFF HAD TO CONTINUELY CHANGE OUT CANISTERS AS PEOPLE WAITED FOR COFFEE. CLOSE TO SHOPS.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
We've stayed at this motel several times and are very satisfied with the accommodations and service. The only blip was that we spent a Friday night and had to leave early Sat. a.m. and the breakfast wasn't available til 7 a.m. Guess we'll just have to stay during the week.....or sleep in!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Changes to original International Paper Site"
Enjoyable. One of the Best Continental Breakfasts.
5 night family trip Oct 30, 2013
Charles Green
"Always dependable"
This hotel and mostly the staff are always dependable. Adequate place to stay with a friendly , customer focused staff.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Fred
"Odd smell"
The hotel has a stale odd smell and you can not open the windows to let in fresh air. We did not sleep well and left with stuffy heads. We will not return to this location.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Convenient location"
We stopped for an overnight stay on our way to another destination. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The continental breakfast included a wide variety of items.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Nice break for a long trip"
We were 3 kids, 2 women and a dog. The hotel was very well maintained and welcoming. The local pizza was very good and the general ambiance around the outdoor pool was very friendly and fun. At first I was a bit afraid of the truckers gathering in the parking lot, but many it seems many of them are regulars who need to be early to bed and early to rise. The overall environment was welcoming and focused on family and friends. The breakfast staff were very kind and welcoming, especially given that we were 30 minutes early and ready to bolt out the door. I would definitely recommend to people traveling solo, with kids or pets.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Hotel close to the interstate"
I was disappointed in the noise level that you hear in the room. There was a guy next door on the phone for about an hour and I could have heard every word if I wanted to. I am not against pet friendly; having a dog myself..just having one yip all the way down the hall is a little much and then one ended up right next door doing the yipping. It seemed like there was a lot of space under the door and so the hall noise was pretty loud. I just stayed in a Ramada in Albany for basically the same money and we could hardly hear anything.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"I love this hotel because of the restaurant!"
I had a great experience staying at this hotel. This is the third time I use it and I will keep using it. Is a lovely hotel with a beautiful pool, good continental breakfast and a great restaurant!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Sam
"What you pay for"
I'd stay here again, wasn't the best hotel ever but it was clean. I stayed here two weeks in a row while working in the area. Not really close to any restaurants and the one on-site closed each night before I returned from work around 9pm. And other are right the road up to the hotel is in need of repair.
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"Lewisburg area Comfort Inn"
Decent place for a one night stay. Room had all amenities but room was a little smaller than rooms at other hotels. Breakfast didn't open until 7:00 on Saturday morning. I think the price of $114 was a little high for the room and the hotel's location.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Everything was good. We had 2 rooms due to our large family. I do need to caution Guess when entering and leaving the side road to and from the hotel: the pot holes are deep, jarring and everywhere for the first 50 yards, just terrible!!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"A place to sleep..."
We weren't looking for a 5-star by any stretch of the imagination. This hotel was very mediocre. It truly was just a place to go to sleep. If we wanted to drive further or wanted to pay more, I'm sure we could have found better... I'm a phrase... It was serviceable.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2013
BJ
"Exceeded my expections"
Relaxing place. Clean and comfortable beds. Small but functional bathroom. TV, microwave, and refrigerator in the room. Decent breakfast. We have not tried the pool but it looked clean.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
mr21cbs
"Soccer Tournament Rutgers"
Hotel could use some updating. We could not find an elevator, so we took the stairs to our floor. Not very many choices for places to stay on I-80 and they seem far and few between, We were looking for a place very visible from the highway and somewhere on our route to Rutgers NJ. Quality of the breakfast was lacking, we decided to skip the free continential and find a McDonalds in the town.
Other trip May 28, 2013
our stay was very nice. The room and hotel and room was very clean, the staff was very nice. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
eileen
"great"
Beautiful grounds. Relaxing atmosphere. Wonderful breakfast.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
I will stay here again if ever in the area. Clean room and helpful staff
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
Pete
"Best deal in town...and twelve miles to downtown"
I would have them fix the road leading to the hotel ...full of enormous pot holes but... after that, the experience was fantastic. Thank you!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
jim
"Nice hotel near Lewisburg, PA."
A quiet, well maintained hotel with pleasant rooms, interesting common areas, pool and courtyard, good breakfast and pleasant, couteous staff. Close to Lewisburg, PA.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
"First floor please."
Good value. Drive could use a little work. No elevator so book a first floor room or hire a pack mule.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2013
The Comfort Inn's remodeling is going well. Our room was lovely even with the small bathroom. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good with hot and cold choices. There was even a Bonanza Restaurant on the premises. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2013
"Great Economic Friendly Hotel"
Just a short stop overnight on way back from picking my son up from Penn State. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Will stay here again.
Other trip Dec 20, 2012
Clean and comfortable room, friendly staff, bountiful breakfast
1 night trip Nov 29, 2012
At checkout, told management that fridge was noisy so had to disconnect.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
Ron
The stay was only one night. The bed was very uncomfortable. The room was clean and nice
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
The hotel was just okay. No major problems. The bathroom was small and the toilet kept running. The room was a little dusty in the corners and the vents. It served its purpose just for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Rhonda
"ANTIQUE GET-AWAY"
HAVE STAYED HERE BEFORE. NICE ROOM, CLEAN AND SPACIOUS. GOOD VALUE!! CLOSE TO ANTIQUE SHOPS IN THE AREA!!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2012
"Very comfortable"
Our room was very clean; had a bit of a musty odor but nothing unbearable; the bed was very comfortable as were the pillows; we usually travel with our own pillows and are glad but this time the bed pillows were very nice; the staff was very pleasant as well; we would highly recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Nov 1, 2012
"Great hotel for an overnight stay."
My room was very clean and spacious, the bed was very comfortable. I got a good night's rest. I was on the back side of the hotel so my room was quiet. The bathroom is a little tight, but for one person it was all I needed. Location from I-80 and US 15 is very convenient.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Cinrhi
"Business traveler likes this Comfort Inn--I80-PA"
Clean and very quiet. No noisy people and I have stayed here many times. It's easy to get to from Interstate 80. The staff has always been very friendly.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"Easy to Get to"
We've always liked our stays at Comfort Inns. Staff is helpful and friendly. Breakfast was kept well stocked, and a good variety. Room was well decorated, and although this is an older hotel, it is well maintained
Family trip Sep 29, 2012
GINNY & jERRY
"EASY TO GET TO"
WE HAD BEEN AT THIS HOTEL SOME YEARS BACK. WE HAVE STAYED AT OTHER COMFORT INNS, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED. THE STAFF IS HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY, ROOMS ARE CLEAN AND WELL KEPT UP. IT'S EASY TO FIND THE HOTEL FROM THE HIGHWAY. BREAKFAST IS WELL STOCKED, AND HAS A PLEASING VARIETY.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2012
GINNY AND JERRY
"CLOSE TO LOCAL ANTIQUE SHOPS"
EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED. THE BATHROOM WAS A LITTLE CRAMPED ON SPACE!! OVERALL A NICE PLACE TO STAY. WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN WHEN IN THE AREA!!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"Excellent hotel"
Clean, affordable and pleasant. The hotel is a real bargain. It's a ways from any services, though. Avoid the restaurant! It is a poor Golden Corral knock-off. At the very least, avoid the steaks (which are microwaved, not grilled) and go for just the buffet. It offers fried chicken, tacos, etc. The quality is fair to mediocre. There are better restaurants south on 15 a few miles.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
Carol D.
"Great breakfast"
We didn't expect too much from this place because we stayed based on price. We were looking for an inexpensive hotel halfway to our final destination in close proximity to the highway. I was pleasantly surprised by not only the friendly staff and clean conditions but the included breakfast. I've had included breakfast at cheaper hotels before but this one went the extra mile with fresh oatmeal, waffles, fruit and eggs. I thought it was great and economical. My only criticism is you can faintly smell that smoking was allowed in this place at one time, even though it is now smoke free. most of the hotels in this lower price range tend to have that musty smell, this is by far one of the better ones. I believe they've really tried to air it out, but you could still smell it in the hallway. Our room was just fine, clean, cozy and odor free.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2012
Traveler
"Good for a quick stay"
We stayed for one night on our way north. Everything was fine, breakfast good, staff very friendly. Room was a bit dated, but had a fridge and microwave and the normal soaps and shampoo included. Bed was comfortable. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012

"Perfect for penn state football"
This hotel is perfect for penn state football weekend. Nice rooms, 1 hour to stadium and reasonable price. The breakfasts are great too. And a friendly bar for a nite-cap.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Fred
"Great restaurant attached to this hotel"
Nice for a stop over, but were disappointed when the toilet blocked and overflowed and no one came to our rescue.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Nadine
"3rd floor room ok, just not enough sitting in room"
Hotel has older decore and could certainly use an update in the hallways. We very much enjoyed the Bonnaza Restaurant next to the hotel. Very large parking lot. The morning breakfast was excellent due to the lady looking after everything. We enjoyed talking to her very much.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Doug
"Horrible Room"
Front staff were exceptional. Room was horrible. Outside of double glazing was smashed. Looked onto nothing but garbage. Room was not cleaned on our 2nd day, although the bed was made, that was about it. Only 2 bath towels were left, no hand towels, no face towels, no floor mat. Too tired after a 10 hour trade show to complain. Only good thing was bed was very comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013

"Super accueil"
Super accueil et très bon hôtel, propre et silencieux, petit déjeuner très bien aussi.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
FR
"Goed hotel voor overnachting op weg naar Canada"
Niet bijzonder; wel voorzien van alle services die je mag verwachten van een middle class hotel. Nette kamers, service Ok. Alle noodzakelijke voorzieningen. Parkeerplaats voor vrachtwagens oogt minder. Verder weinig last van gehad.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
Gezin met 2 kinderen
NL
Clean and updated perfect for à stop
Other trip May 11, 2013
Dominique
NL
"Limpieza hotel"
La entrada y areas comunes no estan limpias ni bien mantenidas. Oler no agradable en pasillos a las habitaciones. Sabanas y toallas limpias, pero habitacion necesita mejor limpieza.
7 night trip Aug 30, 2012