All hotels in Fiumicino, Italy

Bad internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Not As Advertised"
The location was near the airport, so we weren't expecting much. However, we chose the place because of the wifi and the bar/lounge promised on Hotels.com. There was no wifi in our room and there was no bar. There were loud noises in the middle of the night (loud booms) that woke us up and scared my wife to where she couldn't go back to sleep. The airplanes coming and going from the airport sounded like they were in the room with us. It was nice to be near the airport for the short ride, and the shuttle was cheap. We had an early flight, and they accommodated us. But the area was a little seedy and the place itself was not as described.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Luke
"Convenience"
I stayed overnight after a visit to Italy with friends. I needed to be close to the airport, and this proved to be very convenient. The staff were friendly. I appreciated that they had someone at the front desk 24 hours. The room was simple, but comfortable. It was easy to park. Overall, this was a good value, and I would certainly consider staying again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2015
John M
"Residence La Maison Jolie"
This is a very up to date, clean, nice property. The only reason I didn't give higher marks on service was that it was cold and dark and there was no blankets on the bed. We found the blanket in the morning at the bottom of the closet. The only other problem was the mattress was about 4 inches thick and not comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
susan
"Never again!"
The WiFi is basically in the lobby area. Do not even consider calling it breakfast. Who wants to have coffee out of a machine on your last day in Italy???!!!! Not to mention we couldn't even figure out how to get it to work. The mini mini buffet did not look fresh, there were hardly any items to select from and the lighting was so poor making it difficult to see.The room was very small and the lighting once again so poor it was difficult to read. This was not the room advertised when booking. There were hardly any outlets to charge electronics. The refrigerator was not plugged in and we had to unplug the tiny lamp next to the bed to plug the refrigerator in. There was no coffee pot in the room as advertised. We planned on having antipasto we had picked up on the way and had to stand and eat at the high set of drawers since there was not even a small table and only one chair in the room. The office staff WERE very pleasant and helpful and that is the only positive thing we can say. We were very, very unhappy with this hotel and it was not the way to end a great vacation!
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
Adonna
"Price and Convenience to Airport"
For a one night stay it isn't bad. Wi-Fi doesn't work in the rooms and availability of restaurants is very limited. Staff is pleasant and helpful and room was clean but sparsely furnished. Shuttle service to airport or Rome is provided for a reasonable fee.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2015
"Scary place"
Scary
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
"Hotel needs painting and updating"
The room needs painting, the hotel need remodeling.
Response by Residence La Maison Jolie
Thank you for staying at our hotel and for leaving a comment that will surely be very useful for us are welcome improvements to our guests. best regards
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Matthew
"Rome Layover"
Hotel was fine for a one night stay after flying into Rome. Pretty basic but clean and quiet. Located in a more residential area but did find a restaurant and grocery store. Breakfast was just ok.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Karen R
"One of our best stays while in Italy"
This facility is located in a residential area and is very quite and clean. The staff was extremely helpful and went overboard to meet any and all requests. It is a 10 euro taxi ride from the airport.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
marcia
Good place to stay ! Not lost of restaurants around just 1. I'll stay again for sure
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Clifford
The only reason that IO had to overnight was to make an early morning flight. It was integral that I got a 4.45 wake up call and although it was promised, it never happened. Luckily I did not sleep through my alarm. So was disappointed that the most important aspect was not handled well.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Matthew R
"very very good"
very nice people,very close to the airport
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
shlomo
"Great Price But Don't Try to Walk from the Airport"
We stayed in this hotel the night before flying out of Rome - as it was just 1.5 miles from the airport. The hotel was very nice for the price we paid. However, our hope was to walk there from the airport to save the few Euros that a taxi would cost. Unfortunately, after walking for about 30 minutes, we discovered that you can't go over the bridge on foot (which is bizarre considering how walker-friendly most of Europe is). Therefore, we ended up having to take a taxi anyway. However, the hotel itself was not bad - with a kitchenette in the room. Although I wouldn't recommend it for a vacation, it is perfect for an inexpensive room close to the airport.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
robert
"Rome Airport Hotel"
We had to do a planned overnight layover in Rome. Not enough time to go and sightsee. The hotel was reasonably close to the airport and could accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (seemingly a challenge for Rome hotels). The room was a little dated but was clean and neat. Hotel staff were not helpful about changing money (because "it is Saturday"). Not very good light dampening over the balcony door, so ambient light was pretty high. Convenient to only a few restaurants, but the one we chose was very good and reasonably priced, although a little iffy on their opening times.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Sean
Great hotel. Nice Staff. Convenient shuttle to airport
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
The room was actually great for the price. We arrived very late. The layout was confusing and the room numbers around the corner (outside the gate and around the block) were not well visible - so the attendant had to help us find it and was clearly annoyed. The room was huge and the neighborhood was quiet and peaceful. We were traveling with our two small dogs, and were pleased that our room actually had a fenced lawn. Note - make sure to get a metered taxi and a quote for the short trip. When we left from the airport, it was after 2am and we couldn't wait to leave for the hotel so we got herded into a van with another couple and were charged 10 euro per person. Not a huge deal, but definitely a scam since the driver made 40 euro from what should have been about 10.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Kimberly
"Needs attention and maintenance"
The hotel is conveniently located and transportation to the airport is good. However, the hotel itself is in need of maintenance. The walls are filthy and need painting. The WiFi does not work well, if at all, inside the rooms and staff tell you that you need to go to the lobby to use it. The kitchens are randomly equipped with dishes and utensils - mine had two plates, one glass, seven bowls, two knives and eleven forks. No ice tray for the freezer. The air conditioner worked well, and then bed was comfortable. Shower was broken. Breakfast is less than average. There are two coffee machines, only one of which works (but no indication to guests of which is which); ham and yogurt had gone bad, and the selection of food was minimal.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Teresita
"Decent overnight hotel"
As a place to stay for one night before departure, this wasn't a bad hotel. My largest complaint was that we rented a room for 3 travelers and found it was a queen bed and a pullout couch for the third traveler. Also, the closest restaurant was a few blocks away, but it was quite good. The staff was accommodating and the room was clean.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"FCO La Maison Jolie"
Nice basic clean hotel with friendly, helpful staff and great breakfast.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Craig
"Clean and with a good breakfast"
This did the job perfectly before flying out the following day. The breakfast was a real surprise with good quality and lots of variety.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Hotel near the airport"
The room was dirty. The towels had blood on them. The showerhead was broken. Also, the shower drained very slowly.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Marie
"Comfortable"
Good hotel, by the airport. Nice staff, clean room, and comfortable I will go back
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Pino
"Nice but hard to find"
Hard to travel to Rome. Insise a neighborhood which is hard to find. Taxis cost 25 Euros, use buses but walking involved.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
al
"good hotel near the airport"
A good hotel for a stop over to the airport
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
virgilio
"WARNING Hotel charges me twice for booking"
Do not under any circumstances book this hotel. I was charged by Hotels.com for the room and the hotel insisted I had not paid. I gave them a credit card and later determined that I had already paid. I thought it was a innocent mistake, but the hotel pursued it and I ended paying twice.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
"Great for the money"
I was looking for a unexpensive overnight near Rome airport and this was perfect. A good option around 50 euros (low season).
1 night trip Nov 20, 2014
eduardo
"A "jolie" find at 2 AM!"
I needed a place near Fiumicino (Rome) airport, and this hotel was convenient and very nearby. Late at night (early in the morning, actually), it was expensive to take a taxi to the hotel. There was a very reasonable and punctual van in the morning. Only 6 euros!My room was spacious and clean, somewhat spartan, with some wear and tear on the walls. A paint job would spruce things up. A nice looking buffet was available and the very pleasant and personable Matteo made an espresso for my before my quick getaway back to United's terminal. I would stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"A Joyful Stay"
Ours was only a brief overnite stay so we didn't spend much time in the hotel. Upon arrival they did not have the two beds as we had reserved, but immediately made up another room that was better than the one we ordered. Beds were large and very comfortable. AC/heat was remote controlled. Nice breakfast, sunny breakfast room. Each room had its own patio. Completely satisfied.
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
"Cute.."
Clean, quick hotel for a short night and flight in the morning.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Good value near airport"
Giuseppe, at the front desk, was the highlight of tge one night stay. He was friendly and very helpful. We chose Contro Corrente, less than a km away, for dinner based on trip advisor reviews. It was exceptionable. Arguably our best dinner in two weeks of Italy travels!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Close to Airport"
It was fine. Good for a quick overnight for an early flight out the next day. No pool for the kids. No English speaking TV stations. Room clean and comfortable. Very little hot water for showers. Decent morning breakfast/coffee. Staff was pleasent.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"A good hotel for getting to the airport"
The staff was great and very helpful. The room was very basic and good for a one night stay before flying out. The restaurant recommendation was really good and the place was full by 8:30 PM. The portions were good and they observed aperitivo.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
HB Girl
"Good place close to FCO"
We needed a close to airport location for an early flight. It had a shuttle prearranged for us. Good staff nice breakfast. Good clean rooms. Was perfect for is.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"door knob broke"
the hotel room was clean but the door would not open or close easily. the door would rub against the floor and was very difficult to open and close. when I asked the clerk to help he tried but the door knob fell off as I tried to open the door. I asked for another room but no rooms were available although the hotel seemed deserted. I asked the clerk to help me find another hotel since I had a room without a doorknob. The clerk was helpful and called a cab and another hotel. In the end I spent money on a cab and another hotel - total an extra $175 euros. I was very disappointed that Expedia and US Air would have this hotel as a part of their package.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Friendly, comfortable, close to airport"
Great staff, very helpful & available at all times. Room was large, comfortable mattress. Its more like a apt. Perfect by Fiumicino airport. Easy taxi or shuttle to and from hotel.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great airport shuttle service, well equipped room"
Reasonably good, clean, basic and well kept. Great shuttle service for ltd periods at Eur6, vs. the exorbitant Eur20 cab fare. La Jolie had a stove and pans so heated water for inroom coffee and tea.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
NitinK
"Fine hotel close to the airport"
The hotel is a descent value for euros spent. It was clean and the staff was helpful. I do think the pictures are better looking than the property. I would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
MP
"Decent option for an overnight stay"
We picked this hotel as it was too late to get to downtown Rome. It was for one night only. Hotel room was clean and the front desk staff spoke sufficient English. We had one minor issue with a broken hair dryer.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
D. Fernandes
"Close to the Ocean, but misrepresented"
We expected our room to be one with a balcony and sea side view. Instead we got one that had an angle view from one window (barely!). The sheets, while clean, had a few holes in them. The kitchen was not well appointed in terms of dishes or other appliances! The shower consistently leaked water on the floor. You had to remove your own trash daily or pay a fee, and the internet was only available in or just outside their office, which is not that close to their apartments! Would not stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Greg
This room was a suite and had a small kitchen. However it lacked in equipment such as pans for cooking on the stove top. It was in a residential neighborhood and there was quite a bit of noise in the evening. It was okay for a nights stay as it was only 5 minutes from the airport and shuttle service was great. We were returning to the US after 6 weeks in Italy.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Convenient to airport"
Had an early morning flight and this hotel was only 10 minutes away from Fiumicino. The hotel was very helpful in making sure my taxi was there at 4 a.m. Not much to do in the neighborhood, but had read that from others. If you have an early morning flight out of Rome, it's a great place to stay. I left too early to have their breakfast, so no comment about that.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Excellent hotel for proximity to Rome airport"
We chose this hotel mainly as convenient pre-flight stay. Pleasantly surprised by the hotel's surroundings -- Fiumicino is a charming little city on the Mediterranean Sea, but only minutes from Rome's international airport! The hotel staff was polite, friendly, helpful. Room was clean and met our needs very well.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Rob G
"A private suite (9) beautiful"
Quiet, peaceful , huge room with a living room and on side a king size bed, a 5foot refrigerator, a private 10 x14 foot patio. Very efficient staff. Not as close to the airport in Rome as I had hoped for. Their pick up shuttle cost six euros. It starts at six am. (To take you to airport)to pick you up at airport it starts after four pm. As a result I couldnt use shuttle. To be picked up it cost me 20 euros and to get back to the airport it cost 30 euros.by taxi. A little confusing as to where their shuttle would pick you up at the airport if their schedule fit yours. My flight leaving was seven am so breakfast starts at six, missed breakfast so unable to rate it.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Cucchi
"Hotel was clean but old."
The best part was the restaurant that they recommended for dinner!
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Close to Fiumicino Airport"
I actually stayed here twice. It was nice and close to the Rome airport. I found La Maison Jolie to be acceptable. The staff was polite and helpful.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Keith
"Nice hotel in a quiet neighbor"
It is nice to have a kitchen and the bed is hugggggge. It is in a quiet neighbor but nothing around. However the wifi in the room is really weak.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
An adequate facility for my last night's stay in Italy before heading to the airport of a fairly early departure.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Jack
Nice place with 24 hour reception. We've got a big room with a kitchen and 3 beds. Breakfast was basic but nice. Recommended for 1-2 nights stay.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Uri
very nice stuff, the girl help me with my door to my room.
Other trip May 8, 2014