All hotels in Fiumicino, Italy
Via Lelio Silva, 49Isola Sacra, FiumicinoRM00054Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

Food is all right
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
very nice stuff, the girl help me with my door to my room.
urszula
".."
..……….…............................................
"Disappointing hotel"
It was suppose to have a full kitchen, but we just had a small refrigerator. The neighborhood was not the best.
Judy
"Dont waste your money"
Would never recommend this place. Walls are thin you hear everyone. Breakfast was terrible. When I booked wuth agent they said free bus shuttle to Rome and it was not free. No dish plates in room. TV never got replaced as the front desk said they would. Far from any location to get food.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Overall it was nice. It was far from the airport however had to take a cab. The cab drivers tried to tell me it was a flat rate to the hotel which is only 5-10 mins away. So got overcharged there but breakfast was nice, and apparently there is a shuttle that goes back and forth to the airport that is muh cheaper
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Overnight stay"
If you are looking for a place only to sleep and catch a plane the next day this is a place to go. It is in a residential area, the room is big and very clean. I will stay here again and will recommend this to a friend. You can go to parking 37 to hop into the shuttle for a charge.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Armie
it was a short stay,the staff was very helpful, it is recomandedby me.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
A.Mustacchi
"First time in Rome"
We arrived late at night in the rain. We were checked in smoothly. Breakfast was good. Close to the airport and train station. In residential looking neighborhood. Room was a little cramped with 4 beds.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Bello
"Filled the bill"
We just needed a place to spend the night before our flight home. It was convenient enough with the breakfast and shuttle service in the morning. The best part was the restaurant a short walk away that they recommended for dinner...The Black Sheep.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to the airport."
The staff was very helpful, the wake-up call was on time and even though it was very early we were offered coffee and breakfast. The staff called a taxi for us and it came on time.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Close to the airport"
It was just ok. It seemed to be run down meaning things needed to be fixed or repaired in the room. Low lighting cause of burned out bulbs. The location was convenient.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2013
"Close to airport- surprisingly nice"
We came for one night after a late flight and were surprized to find a very nice, large and comfortable room. The location was very convenient, the staff was nice and the breakfast was very satisfactory. The only problem was that the room somewhat smell of smoking. All in all, a nice place to stay before of after a filght.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
Roni and Alon
"Studio apartment"
Cute, reasonable and a great place to stay. The room has a little kitchen in it. Loved it
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
We were driving so the location was hard to find but once we found it all three of the staff that we dealt with to be very helpful. The shuttle to the airport took minutes and was right on time. It is a small area so the directions should be much more exact. Overall it was very convenient to stay there.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Not a Hotel!"
We stayed one night at this hotel before flying home from Italy. It is not a hotel, it is studio apartments in a residential area near FCO. We walked a few blocks and did find a local restaurant that was pretty good, no tourists, just locals. The room was ok, but the bathroom was very small and there was mold in the shower. They didn't offer an early morning shuttle so we had to pay for a cab to get to the airport in time for our flight. This is not what you would expect for an airport hotel
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Ellen
"Anybody Speak English"
As promised, La Maison Jolie is very near the airport , a five minute drive. The facility is charming and clean. Communication with staff is difficult since I did not speak Italian and they do not speak English, as most of the Italian population do not speak English.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Pleasant 2 day visit"
The hotel itself was not an "experience", and that is a good thing. The hotel was a convenient springboard for some good experiences nearby.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Close to airport but transportation is only taxi,"
it is close to airport but it is very expansive taxi ride.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2013
william
"was fine for a convenient airport stay"
I only stayed overnight before a morning flight to somewhere else. The shower was cold the night I got there. I only realized the next morning that by the toilet there was a sign saying that the heater had to be manually turned on. Other than that, the room was clean, comfortable, and the staff was friendly.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Terrible"
TV from 1800 ,door without inside lock,bath no soap, shoure head not working, bad fellike slipping on the floor, noise outside all night.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
pietro
"OK if you need to crash for a night"
House # is 49 and not 40 as it appeared on our expedia itinerary. It is a residential looking building not properly labeled as a hotel. The person at the front desk was courteous and helpful. The bathtub was moldy and the place was not the cleanest overall. Our family of 4 needed a reasonably priced place for one night before our flight the next day. As it is very close to the airport it served the purpose.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Not a good place to stay"
When I arrived to the hotel and got into my room I was a bit disappointed. From the very 1st look everything is ok, but when you start to deal with anything nothing works. 1st of all air condition was switched off and temperature was around 40 degrees. Fridge was unplugged. To set internet connection I had to spend around one hour and all the time had to go to computer settings and diagnose the lost connection. From my iPhone 5 I couldn't find any signal at all. When I went to take a shower the actual douche was broken and water used to hit all over. In the morning breakfast was ok. The hotel provides shuttle to the airport for 6 euro and I had to take the last one at 10.35 in the morning, so couldn't really check out later or would have to take a taxi what would cost me 18 euro. Even so be aware that official check out is 11AM what is unusual.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Aleksandr
"Disappointing"
Sparse accommodations; breakfast was okay but heavy on carbs. Staff did not offer information on access through security gate after dark.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Nice hotel, inconvenient location"
This is well outside of Rome in a suburban area about 10 to 15 minutes from the airport. I thought it would be more convenient to get to the airport from here but actually it is much more expensive and there is no real public transportation to and from. There is a shuttle to the airport but it was 8 euros each way per person each way. A bus from the Rome station to the airport was only 4 euros. The people were nice and the room was clean. The internet did not work in the room so you had to go downstairs.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"No wifi"
The location was great since we had to go early to the airport. People in front desk were very nice and friendly. The only problem was the wifi. I had to go to the office to get connected. Impossible to do it from my room that was near the main office!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Close to airport"
This is a good place To stay for a short while.......close to airport.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Cynthia
"Close to airport"
Off the beaten path but close to airport. Rooms were very simple but clean. Worked for what we needed - place to sleep before catching early flight.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Not recommended! Not at all!!!!"
Upstairs are apartments/residences. Thus, very noisy. Loud talking and laughter well into the night. Scraping of furniture? overhead, banging of doors, jets, and a small shower with mold and mildewed curtain. The so-called breakfast was skimpy and offered no nutritional value. Furthermore, there is absolutely no reasonable public transportation. In other words, you will have to hire a taxi and they are quite expensive. The hotel shuttle is not free either! Thank goodness this was at the end of the trip.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Leila
Very friendly and helpful staff, some English speaking. Room was clean and satisfactory. Internet didn't work in the room, but I didn't ask for any help so it possibly could have been fixed. Desk staff recommended a pizza place that I walked to where they were very friendly. Overall a good buy for the cost!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
E
"Dirty, smelly and room was horrible."
Dirty, smelly and room was horrible. Months of dust everywhere, the kitchenette was not cleaned from the last people. The beds were so old, DaVinci slept on them.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Calen
Close to airport with shuttle, hotel description speaks about one double and one single bed, but ours had only one double or 2 single beds. There was no kitchenette or refrigerator. In our room was no WiFi connection.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Marc
"not so great"
Room i rented had a fridge, cooking stove, bathroom and 4 beds - 1 double - 3 single. Fridge had some old pizza in it, bathroom sink looked dirty, bed sheets smelled like cigarettes and sweat. Cooking stove was dirty, all the utensils, cups, plates, etc were dirty as well. Trash was full of garbage.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Not a good choice in Rome"
Do Not stay here. If this hotel is rated a 3 Star, I would certainly hate to see what a 1 Star would look like! Other 2 Star hotels we stayed in in Italy were absolutely beautiful and comfortable. The room in this place was drab, musty and horrible, and the breakfast room and the food available there were absolutely awful.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Ruth
Very short trip to the airport. Not much else to do near the hotel, and very limtied local places to eat. Beware of the pizza place nearest the hotel, at the end of the streeet across and to the right. We ate there and paid 30 euros for 2 pizzas and wine. According to the menu, it should have been closr to 23 euros (possibly because we sat there to eat)? I didn't question the price, as it was our last night in Italy, and it wasn't worth the hassle, but did feel a bit ripped off. This was almost as much as our full dinner with wine the night before in Venice, so next time, I would order it as takeout, and clarify the price before paying. The fruit at the fruit stand next door to the pizza place was good, especially the cherries. As stated in ealier reviews, the wifi is terrible anywhere away from the office, and unusable in the rooms. The continental breakfast was ok, and the shuttle was on time. There is some sort of tax on the shuttle,so, even though the sign says it is 6 euros, it is actually around 8 euros, which is still less than a taxi. Overall no complaints about the hotel itself. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip May 31, 2013
"Very nice room, good bathroom very nice staff"
The room was very nice, the bathroom has good hot water. They offer a continental breakfast. They also have a shuttle to the airport for 6 euros per person.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Guy
"Would stay again"
Tv did not seem to work but I also did not ask for help. Although there were dishes, there was no dish soap so I question how well they had been washed. Place was ok overall. Nice breakfast.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Close to the airport"
I was looking for a place close to the airport so we didn't have to worry about getting to the airport in time. The place was very good for this purpose. It was close to restaurants and some shops. Very convenient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 17, 2013
"Cosy, comfortable and helpful"
Wonderful, family-run, thirteen room hotel, Beautiful, comfortable rooms, Good European breakfast in a picture perfect tiny breakfast room. Parking not free and not on site, but close by, buses 20 min. into the old city with stops nearby. Owner and family very helpful and eager to please. Enjoyed our stay and would go back.
1 night trip May 12, 2013
Ronnie
"Great but pricey airport transportation service"
We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The rooms looked new and modern and the bed was comfy, bathroom new and clean. It was priced perfectly for that overnight stay we needed to catch the early morning flight... but here's the issue. For a hotel that will primarily get people wanting to stay to catch a flight the next day, they should offer complimentary shuttle service to the airport. They told us there was a shuttle, which in the US usually means complimentary when they are close to an airport, but they charged us for it! Also - our flight was very early - prior to the start of their shuttle service and the taxi charge to go the 3km to the airport was 20 euro so you may want to take that into consideration in your budgeting.
1 night trip May 10, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Friendly staff but no wifi"
Hotel staff were very friendly and I cannot fault them even though I spoke no Italian. However, I would say the advert should not say free wifi as I could not connect to it at all. Airport shuttle is slightly on the expensive side.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
Raina
"Night Before the Flight"
The wifi signal was blocked by the door to our room. We had to be outside to get the signal. Other than that, everything was great. The staff printed our boarding passes, let us have breakfast before 6:00 AM, and friendly overall. We stayed here to be close to the airport.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
first of all the chattel service is not for free and that is mandatory to be explain on the first contact. My confirmation it tells my CC paid everything. When I check inn, I was ask to pay an extra 2 euros for city tax. That is anaxepteble. According to the confirmation. You have to post if the chattel is free or with a charge, and how match is the charge of that serve's. And how often it go's. Over all a poor location and poor serve's
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
the hotel is ok for the purpose, close to the airport and has a shuttle bus taking you there.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
Olena
Lovely place, we will stay again.
Response by Residence La Maison Jolie
Thank you for staying at our hotel and for leaving a comment that will surely be very useful for us are welcome improvements to our guests. best regards
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Bert
Nice Hotel. Parking is a problem. Shuttle service to and from the air port is good. Wi-Fi is sow and reception is bad in room.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Pieter
"Ok Hotel close to the airport with free parking"
This hotel is close to the airport, which is the only plus. It is in a neighbourhood with no other hotels around and makes you feel a little bit uncomfortable especially if you have a car you need to leave over night. Our room was okay, the toilet didn't have a toilet seat and we were really thrown back by that. I don't really recommend this hotel as it does make you feel on edge, but for a quick over night stay it is ok and tolerable.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Tiana
"Nice Hotel close yo airport"
I arrived at gbe hotel after 20 hours from New Zealand. I was greeted by the night manager who was very helpful.I was hanging out for a cup of tea and terribly thankful when he went to the trouble of producing a cup of tea for me. Its a little thing like that, going the extra mile that means everytning and is the best advertising youcan get. I will recommend this as a great place to go from the International airport especially if you are tired.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Ari
Room was small and basic but clean. Shower wasn't great and shower curtains are always a turn - off. Inclusive breakfast was terrible..stale bread, cheese/ham/milk all left out in the heat, 2 cereals but better off eating dry without milk. There is a vending machine at reception though so better to get water and snacks from there. Shuttle bus available to/from the airport (selected times). Surrounding area is a bit dodgy. Overall should be a 2 star at most.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
It is not a proper hotel. Needs a lot of work to name it hotel
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Mohamed
"Nice stay before a flight"
This hotel was exactly what I needed before my early morning flight. The price was reasonable, the shuttle service for 6€ each way was quick and reliable. Also the free breakfast in the morning was a nice addition before getting to the airport. The room itself was spacious, with a kitchenette which I did not use. Bed was comfortable, TV had some English channels and the bathroom was clean and spacious. Overall great stay, would recommend.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015