All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
3404 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR, 71913, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Hotel with friendly staff"
Stayed at the Candlewood for the weekend and enjoyed every minute of it. Room was nice and comfortable. Staff very friendly. No complaints.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Brandi
Hotel was clean and comfortable. It was close to a main highway making it accessible to travel destinations. It was close to many chain restaurants so meals were not a problem. It was close to the areas we wanted to visit. It was only a few minutes to downtown where we visited the mountain top for viewing and visiting the spas at the base of the mountain.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Sullivan Family
"enjoyable, close to restaurants and etc."
Hotel was very good for the price. Just as I expected.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
J
"WiFi !!!"
Took 45 minutes to reconfigure a Mac with hotel wifi service. Huge problem and not only me.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Great hotel. Great price. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Marjorie
Great employees. Clean!
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Terrie
"Very nice!"
I stayed for a couple of nights while visiting Hot Springs. The hotel was very nice and clean. There was a refrigerator, microwave and a small stove in the room. The refrigerator also had an ice maker which was extremely convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Greg
"family vaccation"
staff was very helpfuil and friendly, everything we needed was there.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
jimmie
Very nice and very clean. We were please with our stay.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"good spot for an overnight stay"
Clean and quiet. The staff was very attentive.
Response by Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
Dear ElizabethMR, Thank you for sharing about your experience about our hotel. I am happy that you were so satisfied with our hotel. We try to find the best people to take of every guest the best way possible. I hope that you will be visiting with us again in the near future.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
ElizabethMR
"NICE PLACE TO STAY"
GOOD LOCATION, THE ONLY THING THEY ARE LACKING IS BLACK OUT CURTIANS, WOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER REST WITH THEM!
Response by Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
Dear Heather, I am sorry for the misunderstainding. we actually haveblack out curtains. They may have been pulled back away from view. There is always someone available at the front desk to help our guests with anything they might need. Give us a call whenever you need something, it is not a problem. I hope that we will see you next time you are here and will be able to show you how wonderful a rest you can have with our hotel.
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
HEATHER
"Not what I was expecting."
To be fair, this place really is more for long stays, and I was only there a few days. The biggest problem I had was that I was booked into a handicapped room. While I normally wouldn't mind that, I do mind the thought of some person who couldn't use the room because I was using it. The biggest issue for me was the internet, it wouldn't stay connected. It was so frustrating because I needed to do some things on the internet for work, and it kept disconnecting. It had something to do with the fact that they require a security code that changes every 24 hours. I have seen government agencies with less security than that. Who are they trying to keep from accessing their internet?
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Kenneth
Was surprised with no breakfast of any kind. Just outside of a rough area but no problems. Enjoined the stay people were friendly and helpful
Response by Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
Dear Verified Traveler, I promise you that we are not just outside of a rough area, and I am sorry that it appeared that way to you. We do have a breakfast in our Candlewood Cupboard. It is in close proximity to the front desk. You only need your key to get into it. I am sorry for the misunderstanding, but I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope that you will enjoy your next visit with us as well.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
I would have liked to have a complementary breakfast. There was no dresser for your clothes. The A.C. unit didn't work right. When you turned the thermostate up to 72 the heater would come on. I think I will stay somewhere else next time. Didn't get money's worth for what I paid.
Response by Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
The dresser is actually in front of the couch or bed, depending on which you room you stayed in. Our air and heat unit is actually part of the IHG Green plan. We are trying to do more to save our environment. We have someone available at all times of the day and night to assist our guest anytime you might have trouble in the future. It is a somewhat comlpicated system until you use it a couple of times. I hope that we will be seeign you again in the near future.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Staff is great"
I enjoyed the location, the staff, and the amenities, most especially free wi-fi. My only complaint is no seat cover on the toilet. As a lady, I prefer to not look at the toilet while brushing my teeth, drying my hair, etc.
Response by Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
Dear RGB, I too am a lady and am very sorry about the toilet seat. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us aside from the toilet seat not being present. We try to have the best staff that is available. I hope that we will see you again in the near future.
11 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Great Vacation Spot!"
The room was FANTASTIC! It reminded me of a studio college dorm room. The room, with combined kitchenette, was perfect for our stay. The bed linens were fresh and our sleep was enjoyable. The kitchen was fully stocked with all things needed to make a meal. I was able to do my water aerobics away from home at the outdoor pool. We had a great time exploring Hot Springs and will stay here on return trips. Great price for the amenities.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Don
I was wonderfully surprised to see the hotel in such good standing. We really enjoyed our stay and we plan to return again. I'm going to tell all my family and friends about how nice your hotel is. The only thing I regret is we didn't have longer to stay this time.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Gloria
"Great Stay!!"
Great location.... Affordable rate... Nice rooms
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Demond
It was a really good place to stay.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Kim Fouontain
"Stay ok"
It was clean would be good if you were in town several days.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
larry
"Just right and the price is right"
Wonderful.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Barbes
"Ants!!!!"
Hotel was fine. Room was ok. Tons of ants in the kitchen area. Notified the desk attendant....he was lost, I mean "riding the short bus" lost. Did not move me into another room & said he did not have ant spray. Luckily, Kroger was right down the street. Purchased spray & murdered the ants. Other than the ants & the attendant, the hotel stay was fine.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Rodney
Very good
3 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
Harry M
"great stay"
The hotel wad very clean comfortable bed it was close enough to all the touristy attractions but just far enough you were not caught up in all the traffic. Staff recommended a great local bar had a cool time
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
angie
The hotel was clean. I also liked the 12:00 check-out time. The only issue was that we had reserved a room for four people through Expedia. However, when we checked in, there was only one queen bed and a recliner. I called the front desk and they said that they were full and that is how the room was booked through Expedia. I asked if I could cancel our room, if I found a room at another hotel for four people. I was told it would have to be done through Expedia. Since it was already 10:30 p.m., we just crammed 3 people into the queen bed and one slept in the recliner.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Colleen
"Very Enjoyable Stay"
Loved the staff, room condition, and neighborhood. No complaints. We would stay here again if in the Hot Springs area again.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
T. Brown
"Very nice Hotel"
Very clean up to date hotel with very good rates. Location is perfect for all Hot Springs attactions. I will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Our first time experience with Candlewood, it was very nice and will continue to use this facility. The staff was so nice and professional.
6 night romance trip Jul 14, 2014
Ann Hatfield
"it was okay"
For the money I paid, which was $99 per night for a (1) queen bed with kitchenette, it was worth it. The staff was very tentative and informative. Very easy commute to town. Overall rating:4
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Davis
"Excellent Stay"
We really enjoyed our stay. The room was great. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
David Richardson
"Great Room-Poor Bedding"
The check-in was smooth as silk. However, upon arriving in the room, we found the bed was so uncomfortable that sleep was nearly impossible. The pillows were useless. Upon lying down, you needed 3 to keep your head slightly elevated. The air conditioner was cold (a good thing). Room was quiet.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
"Nice clean"
Enjoyed my stay will go back.rooms were very roomy and clean lots of extras Like pool gym etc
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
janis
"needs some work"
Hotel is in need of some updating. Everything just seemed to be a bit worn and well used. Room could have been cleaner but not that bad. Coffee is lobby hot and available. Room may have had smoker in it before. Strange smell and damp feel.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"I will stay here over & over"
Very clean and the staff excellebt
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
T.Anderson
I liked the way the hotel made it seems as if I was at home.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Amelia
"Good place to stay"
It provided everything I needed.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Deb
The stay was nice, lots of amenities in the room. Only issue was the check in guy wasnt the most helpful. My address and billing info was wrong on the paperwork at check in, and just seemed confused about it. He also never asked for any ID when i checked in. Just let me have the key after i told him my name. Besides that, it was great. Location is a little farther from the downtown area, but its one of the nicer looking hotels in the area.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
T
"the hotel was great"
I enjoy my stay there. The workers was absolutely nice and helpful. They made me feel welcome. The room was neat clean. Love the kitchenette. It has everything.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Denichia
"Poor Customer Service"
Got stuck in a smoking room and the staff was unwilling to work with us during our 3-night stay to switch us out to another room. I was forced to actually checkout early and find a Holiday Inn Express which was much nicer and cleaner 25 minutes away. The room itself reeked and the bed covers just seemed extremely wet and damp while reeking of the smell of smoke.
3 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
"Comfy Bed, and great kitchenet"
It was not to bad, Its was a great experience , thanks
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
The stay was ok. There was no king beds. The elevators run entirely too slow. The swimming pool was a long way from the main part of the hotel too long of a walk. The hotel was not in a good location next to the hotel was a over grown property and across the street from that was a go cart track and you could hear it all night.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Good location,clean room, bad beds"
Room was a good size, bathroom was also a nice size. The mattress was not good. Very head and made so much noise every time you turned over. Heard every step of the people above us and heard them moving furniture at 4:00 in the morning. Also heard every time the sinkin the room next to us was used. The staff was very friendly and the room very clean.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Darlene
"Staff needs some training"
We found our queen bed was made up with full bed sheets and ready top p off the mattress. When we called the front desk they said there was no one available to change the bedding and he did not know how to tell which sheets were the right sized but we could come down and look for sheets that would fit. At the price this hotel charges, I expect to have a bed properly made up and not to have to find the right sheets and make it up myself. Both the cleaning staff and the front desk staff need training on how to avoid this situation and how to handle when it happens. I don't recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Loved It"
We came to Hot Springs so that the children could go to Magic Springs. This was my first time.at Candlewood suites and it was great..The customer service representative was very nice and greeted me as soon as I made it.to the front desk...She had explained what to expect and.where everything was in the hotel..The room was so nice and my son amd I didnt want to get out of the comfortable beds...I will come back to Candlewood Suites ...
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
The desk associate was very kind, allowed us to check in a hour early. Movies that can be rented and the rooms are large!
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Jonathan
"Staycation"
Everything was great except one thing. I realized when we for home and unpacked Sunday night that we had left my kindle in the room. I called the hotel and was told that housekeeping never reported finding it. Would advise you triple check you have everything b/c if u leave it's gone forever
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
Jamie
"Satisfied"
I thought it was a very nice place to stay. I liked the convenience of having a little kitchen in my room. I will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"vacation with 2 kids and 1 adult. felt very safe"
great. felt very safe with my kids traveling alone. great locations to everything in town.
Other trip May 27, 2014
amy
"On way to wedding"
The staff was extremely professional and helpful. Available 24 hours/day. Coffee in the lobby pantry was nice treat. Hotel was clean and near everything from shopping to nice restaurants and sights.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Janice
"Nice Suites for Long Stays"
The hotel is relatively new in this city. Rooms were clean and in good repair. I did miss the fact that pets are allowed and we had barking dogs across our room. The hotel staff addressed our complaint and there were no more problems. No swimming pool or an area to relax outside were something I would have liked. Daily room service is by request only.
2 night trip May 16, 2014