All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3404 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR, 71913, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Our first time experience with Candlewood, it was very nice and will continue to use this facility. The staff was so nice and professional.
6 night romance trip Jul 14, 2014
Ann Hatfield
"it was okay"
For the money I paid, which was $99 per night for a (1) queen bed with kitchenette, it was worth it. The staff was very tentative and informative. Very easy commute to town. Overall rating:4
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Davis
"Excellent Stay"
We really enjoyed our stay. The room was great. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
David Richardson
"Great Room-Poor Bedding"
The check-in was smooth as silk. However, upon arriving in the room, we found the bed was so uncomfortable that sleep was nearly impossible. The pillows were useless. Upon lying down, you needed 3 to keep your head slightly elevated. The air conditioner was cold (a good thing). Room was quiet.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
"Nice clean"
Enjoyed my stay will go back.rooms were very roomy and clean lots of extras Like pool gym etc
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
janis
"needs some work"
Hotel is in need of some updating. Everything just seemed to be a bit worn and well used. Room could have been cleaner but not that bad. Coffee is lobby hot and available. Room may have had smoker in it before. Strange smell and damp feel.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"I will stay here over & over"
Very clean and the staff excellebt
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
T.Anderson
I liked the way the hotel made it seems as if I was at home.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Amelia
"Good place to stay"
It provided everything I needed.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Deb
The stay was nice, lots of amenities in the room. Only issue was the check in guy wasnt the most helpful. My address and billing info was wrong on the paperwork at check in, and just seemed confused about it. He also never asked for any ID when i checked in. Just let me have the key after i told him my name. Besides that, it was great. Location is a little farther from the downtown area, but its one of the nicer looking hotels in the area.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
T
"the hotel was great"
I enjoy my stay there. The workers was absolutely nice and helpful. They made me feel welcome. The room was neat clean. Love the kitchenette. It has everything.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Denichia
"Poor Customer Service"
Got stuck in a smoking room and the staff was unwilling to work with us during our 3-night stay to switch us out to another room. I was forced to actually checkout early and find a Holiday Inn Express which was much nicer and cleaner 25 minutes away. The room itself reeked and the bed covers just seemed extremely wet and damp while reeking of the smell of smoke.
3 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
"Comfy Bed, and great kitchenet"
It was not to bad, Its was a great experience , thanks
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
The stay was ok. There was no king beds. The elevators run entirely too slow. The swimming pool was a long way from the main part of the hotel too long of a walk. The hotel was not in a good location next to the hotel was a over grown property and across the street from that was a go cart track and you could hear it all night.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Good location,clean room, bad beds"
Room was a good size, bathroom was also a nice size. The mattress was not good. Very head and made so much noise every time you turned over. Heard every step of the people above us and heard them moving furniture at 4:00 in the morning. Also heard every time the sinkin the room next to us was used. The staff was very friendly and the room very clean.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Darlene
"Staff needs some training"
We found our queen bed was made up with full bed sheets and ready top p off the mattress. When we called the front desk they said there was no one available to change the bedding and he did not know how to tell which sheets were the right sized but we could come down and look for sheets that would fit. At the price this hotel charges, I expect to have a bed properly made up and not to have to find the right sheets and make it up myself. Both the cleaning staff and the front desk staff need training on how to avoid this situation and how to handle when it happens. I don't recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Loved It"
We came to Hot Springs so that the children could go to Magic Springs. This was my first time.at Candlewood suites and it was great..The customer service representative was very nice and greeted me as soon as I made it.to the front desk...She had explained what to expect and.where everything was in the hotel..The room was so nice and my son amd I didnt want to get out of the comfortable beds...I will come back to Candlewood Suites ...
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
The desk associate was very kind, allowed us to check in a hour early. Movies that can be rented and the rooms are large!
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Jonathan
"Staycation"
Everything was great except one thing. I realized when we for home and unpacked Sunday night that we had left my kindle in the room. I called the hotel and was told that housekeeping never reported finding it. Would advise you triple check you have everything b/c if u leave it's gone forever
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
Jamie
"Satisfied"
I thought it was a very nice place to stay. I liked the convenience of having a little kitchen in my room. I will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"vacation with 2 kids and 1 adult. felt very safe"
great. felt very safe with my kids traveling alone. great locations to everything in town.
Other trip May 27, 2014
amy
"On way to wedding"
The staff was extremely professional and helpful. Available 24 hours/day. Coffee in the lobby pantry was nice treat. Hotel was clean and near everything from shopping to nice restaurants and sights.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Janice
"Nice Suites for Long Stays"
The hotel is relatively new in this city. Rooms were clean and in good repair. I did miss the fact that pets are allowed and we had barking dogs across our room. The hotel staff addressed our complaint and there were no more problems. No swimming pool or an area to relax outside were something I would have liked. Daily room service is by request only.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
R. Collins
The only complaint I had, was at check out when I requested a copy of the bill. I got one, but was told you usually do not if you book thru a third party. Sorry but if I have to sign a receipt I want a copy.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
Kay
"1st time in Hot Springs"
I loved the town and the hotel was wonderful. The only thing I will change is I will bring my pillow next plus hopefully my whole clan.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
JP
"Me and my Husband really enjoyed"
Our experience was great. We really enjoyed ourselves everything was great.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
the hotel was clean and in a great location, the bed was comfortable but the front desk staff wasn't very friendly. we were very put off by their attitude toward us when we were checking in, had questions and then again by a different staff member when checking out. she was very unfriendly and did not even say thank you or anything. probably won't stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
P Payne
Overall we enjoyed our stay at Candlewood - it was close enough to the track we could walk which was a great advantage. Employees were very considerate and helpful just wish there were some better places to eat within walking distant of the track, Stubby's want not to our liking.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Very bland appearance outside, decent rooms"
The hotel, from the outside, is certainly nothing to write home about. It is right off of Hwy 7, one of the main drags in Hot Springs. It is in an accessible but not glamorous area of town, but not in a questionable area either. The rooms are very nice, and include a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and a small electric stove with some cooking utensils. It took a while for the room temp to stabilize, since the room has an activity sensor that doesn't adjust the temp until it sees movement. The hotel has laundry facilities, a workout room, and a fully stocked pantry room. I thought the rate was a little high, but it is horse racing season.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
"Girls Weekend!"
This was a great place for staying during the horse races. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The staff was nice and very helpful.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Definitely went over any doubts I had"
It was a great stay! I love the "home" feeling that they give you, especially with the kitchenette and all of the things it comes with. I did have my doubts because I had never stayed in a Candlewood before, but I would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice!!"
When my wife and I were planning our anniversary trip to Hot Springs we initially really wanted to stay at one of the historic old hotels like the Arlington or the Springs. I was discouraged to read all the MANY negative reviews of those hotels in regards to poor service and dilapidated rooms. Well I was really pleased to find the Candlewood Suites. The room was clean and comfortable. There were plenty of towels and extra blankets. Also the room had a nice kitchen with full size refrigerator, stovetop, pots, dishes, and silverware. Our suite had two flat screen TVs which was cool. The location was great and only a few minutes from downtown. You definitely have to check out Nom Noms Mexican food and ice cream shop which is practically across the street from the hotel. Fantastic ice cream and tons of flavors!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Josh L.
"Great Stay!"
My family and I had to stay the first night because our original destination turned out to not be as advertised. We did not want to cut our vacation short, so we decided to stay another 2 nights. The room was perfect for 2 adults and 2 children (4 and 10 months). We did not eat out a lot, and was able to prepare our meals in our room. And the laundry area came in handy! Will definitely be staying again!
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Anne
This was a good hotel which suited our needs for our stay--the rooms are a bit on the small side for how much stuff is crammed into them (kitchenette, table, etc), but it was nice to have those things. It's very close to Oaklawn--just under a mile, so on a nice day it's walkable if you want to save a few bucks on parking. Our only problem was that one night the AC stopped working (I think it shorted out due to a power surge in a thunderstorm), but they came and fixed the unit the next day, so no big deal. In the end, it's not luxurious, but it's nice enough, and if what you want is a combination of close to the highway and close to the track, it's a solid deal for the price.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
We had a wonderful visit and the staff was very accommodating!
3 night family trip Mar 10, 2014
Tracie
"Look elsewhere"
Bed was uncomfortable and although the sheets were clean, the comforter seemed like it hadn't been washed in a while. I took it off the bed. Wall unit for air conditioning/heat was VERY loud. Walls are really thin and you can hear everything around you. No plastic cups. Glass cups were dirty.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
"Adequate"
The room is the basic suite with kitchen, seating room and a bedroom with a king size bed. Everything was clean and in order. Price was acceptable. Staff was helpful. All is new and modern, which is different from most motels in the downtown area.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
diazkatia77
Our room smelled like the old grease in a fry daddy. It was an awful smell that was hard to get over.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
KP
"Decent Place to stay"
The hotel was a good place to stay. We stayed for 2 nights with our 2 boys. We booked the queen suite, the front room was a little tight with the pull out couch and pack and play, but was ok, as it was only at night. It was hard to control a comfortable temperature. Loved the space for the kitchen and the fact they provided pots and pans, made it so easy to make meals.
2 night trip Feb 19, 2014
Beth
"Look elsewhere"
room a little dirty, stuff under sink sitting on floor because there is no bottom to cabinet under sink, took 10 minutes to check out and when I asked for a receipt they said they could not print one because I booked online, so I asked them to make a copy of what they had me sign when I checked in and they said they could not.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Good stay."
I like the openness of the room. Would consider for an extend stay. Kitchenette would come in handy.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
"Everything yo need"
I Loved it!!!!!!!!!!
3 night trip Feb 12, 2014
I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very helpful and friendly, especially Robin. The environment was clean. I would definitely stay there again. My only issue was that it was further away from the convention center than I had expected.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Tawanna Hightower
Staff was amazing! Impressed by cleanliness. Very comfortable. Great location.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
lynn
"nice stay"
Rooms clean reasonable rate. The rooms were a little worn looking. The heat and air control would not shut off, had to unplug it but they looked like they were in the process of laying new carpet and revamping. Had a nice kitchenette and work desk. The staff was friendly but only stayed one night so I could only give a three for service. Close to Oak lawn horse racing track a plus if that's what you like. The hotel is On central avenue in hot springs so you can get to most of the tourist spots without much trouble. Nice stay and I would recommend it if your not looking for a fancy smancy hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2014
"Nice hotel, skimps on service"
Stayed here several times. Stayed two nights. Now there is no maid service if you stay more than one night. We had to go ask for more towels. Property and staff were great, I just expected a little more.
2 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2014
"Birthday get away"
I was a great place. Well worth the money! Second time here will definitely come again.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Sanders
"Comfortable moderately priced hotel"
This is my second time to stay @ Candlewood Suites. Now, it is pet friendly which wasn't the case the 1st time. I can stay here but my hubby can't due to allergies. It's close to Spas, shopping, & park. Free parking. Only 3 stories so not a high rise. If staying more than a few days, you must request housekeeping services for towels & such. I was only staying 2 nites as before, so I didn't have to do that. The night clerk Hal was on Thanksgiving when someone showed up without a reservation with numerous specific requests for a room. After about 15 min of work, he satisfied her. HE DESERVES A RAISE, because I would've choked this person which is probably why I am not in the hotel business. If you don't have pet allergies, I would recommend this hotel highly.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Toni
"Dont miss it!."
Wonderful 2 day vacation.. the hotel and the front desk executives made my day.. the tiredness of the 5 hour drive was just taken away soon as i entered the room!!. Would definitely go back to Candlewood..
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2013
KS
"Pleasantly Surprised"
This was our first time staying with Candlewood and we were delighted with the size of the room and the amenities. We had two very comfortable beds, a microwave, apartment size fridge, a sink, coffee maker and stove in the kitchen area. There was also a cabinet full of dishes and drawers full of silverware and cooking utensils. There was plenty of room to move around and plenty of outlets to charge our devices. Wifi was easy to connect to and free. The entire hotel was very clean and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. We will definitely stay with Candlewood again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013