All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1808, West End, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Zen"
This place has got a little Zen for you. Showers are In... Credible! Room is not the usual, and I like that. Everytime I'm there I like the way they do things.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in the heart of Nashville."
Beautiful hotel with all the luxuries you could want. Perfect location, very close to Vanderbilt. We will definitely be staying here again!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very pleased!"
We were in Nashville for an overnight stay and the hotel was great. The staff was incredibly friendly and efficient. The rooms were quiet, comfortable and nicely decorated.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Donald
"Weekend getaway at too high a cost"
The Hutton is overpriced. I was underwhelmed with our room. The lobby was filled with wedding guests and pushy photographers. One night was 531 and that included one night parking - no comp coffee bar or comp water in the room. Our room looked out on a construction site. And another building. Bar area was full of customers at noon swearing up a storm - service was spotty. We liked the comp shuttle. Location is okay. Our room had one chair - wedged between bed and window.
sab
"Fabulous hotel"
This hotel was excellent, great everything! I would highly recommend it. They even had a hotel shuttle that would take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
cynthia
"Excellent service, didn't want to leave."
It was just a romantic getaway from everyday life. I was so impressed with the customer service. They treated us so well. Everyone was wonderful. The room was very nice and I plan on going back.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Michele
"A wonderful place to stay!"
The Hutson Hotel had a terrific staff and comfy rooms. They provided a shuttle so we were able to explore different restaurants. The concierger, Paris, made a terrific suggestion for dining and entertainment.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Good hotel. Great service.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great for a weekend getaway"
Loved the hotel. It's very modern and chic. The hotel bar is great with super friendly bartenders. The rooms are not large but they are adorable and perfect for a couple. The shuttle service (within a 3 mile radius) was fantastic. 10-15 minute wait (they'll come grab you inside when the shuttle gets there) and the shuttle itself is ... a Tesla!
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Overpriced"
We have travelled extensively and, although the hotel was very nice, felt that in no way did the value equal the price. The room was tiny- rivaled ones we had stayed in in Europe. A basic glass of wine at the bar was twenty dollars. Nashville was great, but in future trips, we won't be staying there!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
traveller
"Close to downtown Nashville."
Friendly staff, very comfy bed, clean. Told them it was our anniversary and was surprised with a knock the door with a bottle of sparkling wine. Very Nice!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great experience, better than we expected"
Fabulous hotel, incrediblely friendly staff, shutlle was a great surprise, rooms are nice. Super classy place. Loved it abd will be back
2 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2014
Wonderful. I give this hotel my highest recommendation.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Really nice hotel and staff, a bit noisy though."
I really enjoyed my stay in the Hutton. Staff went out of their way to make you feel welcomed and cared for. Room was very comfortable, modern and clean. Hotel is very close to Vanderbilt University, and about a half hour walk to Centennial Park. It is also a half-hour walk the other direction to the Lower Broadway district where the fun country and western bars are. There are lots of dining options within a few blocks. I recommend The Row which is two blocks away if you want country music and authentic down-home comfort food. The hotel has a free courtesy car (a Tesla sedan!) that will take you anywhere within a 3-mile radius, but the one time we tried to use it the wait was about 25 minutes so we took a taxi instead. In their defense, we were asking at 7pm on a Friday night so everybody else was wanting to use it, too. Only negative I can think of was we heard a lot of noise from the hallway all the time we were there. The walls don't seem very sound insulated.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Keith
"Time to update"
Don't get me wrong, this hotel is perfectly fine however it does not have any "wow" to it at all. Carpet dirty ( especially in the elevator area on each floor), scratches on the wood floors all over the hotel, maids and all their equipment in the hallways/elevators etc. Just didn't feel special 100%. Maybe 80%.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
The hotel is great from one end to the other. The staff is excellent and great restaurant. But the only down fall is the mattress. Both my wife and myself woke both mornings with our backs hurting. For the price you would think they would have Hevenly Beds.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Hogeye
"Excellent everything and close to everything."
Room service was amazing. Attendants were on top of everything inside and out. Amazingly and overwhelmingly courteous and professional.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
a professional
"Sophisticated option. Walking distance to Vandy."
Well appointed boutique hotel that is perfect for a visit to Vanderbilt. Staff are attentive & able. Coffee bar in lobby.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
anne
"Nice hotel and staff"
It was a very comfortable room and the staff was VERY friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jeannine
Room was excellent! Staff was very helpful and friendly
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Not Up to Par"
The Hutton Hotel is conveniently located. My room had nice bedding, good quality towels, and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The Molton Brown toiletries are nice. I expect all of the above in a 4 star hotel. What I did not expect: 1) overall layout of the room was cramped as epitomized by the fact that the closet door only opened approximately 40% before it hit the bed and was prevented from opening further; 2) the bathroom sink drain was slow and water accumulated in the bowl when in use; 3) the shower had an overhead rain type showerhead only so it was impossible to take a shower without getting your hair wet; 4) the shampoo, conditioner and bath soap are dispensed from large bottles affixed to the wall that dispense a very small quantity of product per pump, which is annoying and cheap, and the pump for the conditioner was partially clogged so it was even less effective at delivering product; and 5) the minibar chocolate was oxidized white in color. I spoke with the manager upon arrival who informed me that my room was set up just like the others and that there was no point in switching rooms. He did comp me the minibar for the first night after offering a bottle of wine that I declined. When I spoke to the manager the next day about the room his response was indignant disbelief that the minibar chocolate was stale. My initial rating of 3 stars was reduced to 2 when I was informed the hotel would not offer me a late check out.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Deborah
"Romantic Getaway"
Great hotel in every way !
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
g w
"Disappointed!!!!! :-("
Staff is RUDE AND NOT HELPFUL!!!! Shower had mold growing... Lots of hotels in the area Check them out before booking...DISAPPOINTED big time in this hotel!!
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Derrick
Amazing! That's all there is to say! The"rain" showers are to die for, and the bath robes are a nice touch! Bed was amazing and the view of downtown Nashville from the 15th floor is so pretty especially at sunset! I recommend this hotel! It's a must!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
erica
excellent stay. The hotel was lovely. All who worked there were terribly nice and helpful. What was great was the shuttle. It drove you anywhere in a 3 mile area. It was great. I would recommend the hotel to anyone. It made our 1st stay to Nashville wonderful.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Cleanliness Is Everything"
The hotel location, staff and room layout were excellent. The only thing lacking was its attendance to cleanliness. The room was absolutely filthy from the carpets to the bathroom floor. Otherwise, I really enjoyed my stay at the Hutton Hotel.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Todd
"New favorite in Nashville"
I have a particular hotel that I always stay in Nashville, however it was booked for my most recent trip. Booked the Hutton instead and so glad i did. I was impressed with the staff and cleanliness of the room. Two thumbs up, they have secured a repeat visitor with me!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Wonderful"
This hotel provides all your modern amenities and the best in room doing you can ask for. I have never stayed in a friendlier place.
4 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Hotel was great staff very helpful ,at the moment there is construction next door. The Hutton is 1.2 miles to 2nd ave on broadway
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Hilton Paterson
"Great Hotel!"
The stay here was incredible. From the initial great service at the front desk and free wine between 5-6 pm, the stay started off great. It's right in midtown near a bunch of great restaurants, and they have a free shuttle that takes you within a three mile radius, putting you right downtown in the middle of the action. It's a great hotel, would stay again!
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Katie
"loved to come back SOON"
I loved it smells wonderful, very relaxing. I am coming back to stay hooked for life!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
STEPHANIE
"Great hotel with shuttle service!"
Four of us stayed at the Hutton. The draw was the shuttle service (anywhere within a 3 mile radius), since we did not have a car. The minute we arrived we knew that our stay would be top notch. Bellhops were extremely polite and when a cab was needed, we never had to wait more than two minutes. We utilized the concierge, they were most helpful in choosing restaurants, etc. and were happy to make all reservations. This hotel is very hip and although our room was somewhat on the small side....our bathroom was to die for, especially the "rain" shower. Our last night there we got in late and decided to order a burger from 1808 and bring it to our room. Best burger I ever had, and the garlic fries were delish! I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time we are in town. Whoops, almost forgot, the bathrobes were sooooo comfy.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Deb
the hotel was great but they did not like the procedure of hotels.com about nonrefundable rate and cancellation policy. the hotel rate was cheaper if I booked it directly
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
frank
The hotel was awesome and very clean. It was a green hotel so that was nice. The issue was no refrigerator (provided for &20 a day) and there was construction all around the entrance of the hotel. Other than that, great place.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Tyler
"Comfortable room BUT"
had to call when room not cleaned by 5:30 pm. Housekeeping under staffed? We were sent a bottle of wine for the inconvience. Turn down room service was a hit and miss! But great when we had it. Valet staff over the top. Laura, lead concierge, was great! (take leassons from Laura!) Resturant food and bar very good!
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Wayne
Awesome! Loved the bathroom and the beds were very comfortable!
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
Tabby
"Amazing Hotel"
Exceptional service, beautiful room with a view. The king size bed great, the bathroom best I've had
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Stephen E Kyle
"Great hotel!"
The hotel room was wonderful. The staff very courteous and friendly. On check-in, a staff member found out my wife and I were there celebrating our anniversary. They had a complimentary bottle of wine and a lovely note delivered to our room that evening. I just can't say enough nice things about this place. Will definately use again.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"over priced and under friendly"
Worn through sheets on bed coupled with frayed bath towels really let down this hotel which has very impressive public areas.We complained and got some monetary compensation, but came away with impression of high-pricing, then quick refund approach to problems rather than ensuring a satisfactory experience at value. This management style pervades staff responses, making overall impression of efficiency ahead of friendliness.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Pat & Anna
"Very nice place"
Great staff. Very accommodating. Only problem was the desk person failed to explain a hold on my credit card for any possible damage to the room upon our check out. This resulted in my canceling my card when I viewed the charge on my bank account.I later had the charge explained. Too late to reinstate my card however.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Best place to stay at when visiting Vandy"
The Hutton is by far the best place to stay while visiting your kid at Vandy. The Loews down the street was just remodeled but still isn't as nice as the Hutton. The staff is what makes the place "Excellent". They seem to feel lucky to work at the hotel and go out of their way to make you feel good. As a world traveler, the Hutton try's to give you a little of New York or Chicago in Nashville. There are a couple problems, like all hotels, and one is it isn't cheap. I don't mind paying retail if I get what I want but it's a little expensive for Nashville. The rooms are small too. It's not a big thing because they've fit everything you in need in the rooms. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are excellent.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
T
Parking situation and construction wasn't great, but the hotel service and inside of property definitely make up for it. Would stay again.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Close to center of downtown / Vanderbilt Hosp"
Wonderful , check in clerk offered an upgrade at no charge to pent house suite
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
KD
"Great hotel...on edge of downtown"
Right outside of the hustle n bustle of downtown is this treasure. Wonderful experience! Staff m hotel was awesome!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
CCNorry
"Would reccomend to friens"
The Conicerge service was excellent. They were great with directions, attractions and most important good restaurants. We enjoyed the dining room and had a great dinner. The chef was very innovative. The wine at happy hour was a nice plus. I love the Moulton Brown beauty products
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"I liked it not loved it"
It was very nice and the service was top notch. It wasn't as luxurious as I would've liked for the price, and the suite was a little small but overall it was a nice hotel
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Superb service"
The staff at the Hutton are top notch, and the accommodations are extremely comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
"4 night stay"
Hotel staff was very courteous and professional as were the shuttle drivers. We were upgraded to a suite secondary to being an Expedia Elite Plus member and while this room was nice we did not like the fact that you had to put your room card into a slot in order to use the lights and we also thought the room was a little dated. The shower was also different in that you had to turn it on outside the stall and no adjustments could be made while showering unless to stepped back out of the shower. We did however like the showerhead being directly overhead. The TV's were irritating as they always started with the same movie preview versus just turning on to a normal channel. Overall, a nice hotel with well trained staff.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
traveler
Hotel was very nice. About a mile from downtown, so they do provide a free shuttle which is nice. It only runs until 10:30 pm, so we had to taxi back a few times, but taxis are relatively cheap and easy to find. One thing I did not appreciate was the $24 night charge for parking when paying over $200 a night for this hotel. Guests should park for free.
4 night trip Jul 22, 2014
J&B
"A bit disappointed"
I read so many positive reviews about this hotel. When we got there I was shocked over the price of parking $24 a day, $30 for valet. The they took a $100 security deposit for each person and it takes 3 to 5 business days to feet it back!
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014