All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1808, West End, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"wonderful stay!"
We had a great time in Nashville, the Hutton was the perfect place stay. Competitively priced, shuttle service downtown, nice restaurant, and comfortable room. Love the "green" focus and shower!the concierge arranged a car one day so we could drive to Memphis,staff is very helpful and pleasant. We will be back!
5 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Cathy
"Husbands birthday"
Had a lovely stay here! Service and attention to detail were wonderful❤️❤️❤️
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"New Years Eve Get Away"
We stayed at that hotel so we could enjoy downtown Nashville during the New Years Eve celebration. The hotel and the staff were more then accommodating, they provided shuttle transportation to anywhere you wanted to go with in the Nashville area. Which meant that we parked are car and did not touch it again until we checked out. With out a doubt, I would stay in that same hotel the next time I visit Nashville.
Donald
"Hutton Hotel"
Nice hotel. Would stay there again.
"Hutton a MUST STAY!"
This hotel had incredible customer service. The shuttle into town is a wonderful amenity. They couldn't be nicer. The bed was very comfortable and the rain shower was fabulous! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Nashville!
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"hutton"
Great stay, phenomenal service from GM of restaurant, Gary and fabulous dinner there on New Year's Eve.
DAVID
"Good hotel, lack of attention."
Check-in process was very pleasant. I experienced the following: 1- upon check-in I was asked my newspaper preference, I indicated the Wall Street Journal. Upon waking up, no newspaper was at my door. (the room in front of mine did) 2- the A/C made way too much noise when it kicked in every 15 minutes or so. 3- the coffee machine was out of water, so I could not enjoy a cup of coffee. I left the hotel around 11 am, it is not like it was 8 am when everyone is leaving for work, etc. 4- the TV remote control did not work, I paired my cell phone to the TV in order to change channels. 5 - I indicated in my booking that I had my daughters (ages 2 and 1) so I needed a quiet room. My room was located towards the main road, noise insulation is very minimal. We could hear cars driving, very annoying after driving for so long. Based on the nightly rate for this place, and given that this is an Expedia VIP hotel. I am very disappointed with my stay and will not return to this hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jose
"New Years in Nashville"
Staff is off the charts great!
4 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
TERRY
"very nice place with friendship staff!"
staff were very friendly and thoughtful. This was a great location in Nashville.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
brent
loved overhead shower...clear sink interesting...illuminated wall helpful during night...lighting on/off system excellent...bamboo flooring very nice...location was good...easy in and out...bar area lacking in terms of size and ambiance...enjoyed our stay
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Fantastic New Years Eve night!"
We had a Wonderful time.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
roger
"Best Pet Friendly Hotel"
Amazing hotel showcasing classic southern hospitality. I have stayed at many hotels and they have unprecedented service at the Hutton. Endless complimentary N-espresso shots made sure we were properly wired everyday.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Al
"excellent!"
Great hotel...neighborhood isn't exactly downtown but they do have a free shuttle that will buzz you anywhere you need to go.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Excellent, GO TO place when I come to Nashville"
I was just traveling thru to Charlotte, NC and needed to get some rest. Wanted to stay somewhere nice and safe since I was alone. I have a friend who frequents Nashville and asked her for a referal, she told me the Hutton was THE place to stay.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
DeAna
I will always stay at The Hutton when I'm in Nashville.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
lucky Joe
"Close to all the downtown siggts"
We paid enough only to find out room didn't have the temp controls in the shower, had lightbulbs out in different places, very small for 4 people and only 2 robes and 1 pair of slippers for 4 people. Cannot understand why if they own a parking garage you have to pay to park. You do however get free wifi now. The staff is excellent and they check on your every evening to make sure there is nothing you need.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Cornqueen
"great room and staff"
Room and staff rocked
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
andy
"Fabulous hotel in the heart of it all!"
This hotel was gorgeous. The staff was incredibly courteous all around. Sad my stay was so short. I look forward to visiting again!
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Courteney
"Over priced."
pleasant enough. Overpriced though. Nothing to separate it from other hotels that cost half the money. You could say it was trying to hard and was overly boutique.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great Boutique Hotel"
The Hutton Hotel is my new favorite hotel in Nashville! I'm often here for business, and have stayed in many different places here over the years. It even edges my former favorite, the Hermitage Hotel, primarily because of it's more modern decor and amenities, a better restaurant, and slight price edge. My favorite amenity was the electronic shower control: Touch screen and a dial thermostat that tells you both the current shower temperature and let you set the temperature you want. Appears to be no charge for guest parking, the rooms were fantastic we appointed in the staff was incredibly helpful.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Hank
"Cute hip hotel"
Great hotel. Wish there were bathtubs though
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Tiffany
"Very Nice Hotel in a great location."
Short trip to Nashville. We wanted an exceptional experience and The Hutton provided just that.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Lila
"Excellent place to stay."
We booked on Expedia as we were driving to Nashville. What an unbelievable surprise. This was one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in. Everyone was so friendly, helpful. The place is beautiful. 5 Diamond Awards hanging in the Lobby and Restaurant. We will definitely make this our "Go To" stop as we travel back and forth from WI to FL. Love it and have told all our friends about it!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"The Hutton staff really get it!"
The staff at the Hutton really did a great job of taking care of us. The valet parking was a little pricey but was worth every penny - they were fast and efficient each time we were ready to go. They had great suggestions and were very pro-active in diving directions and helpful reminders. We would stay here.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
The Hutton was awesome. It's really beautiful, the staff was so over the top accomodating and friendly. They chauffeured is around town in a Tesla with drivers that knew everything there was to know about nashville . Their food is excellent and not at all pricey! Loved it.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Zen"
This place has got a little Zen for you. Showers are In... Credible! Room is not the usual, and I like that. Everytime I'm there I like the way they do things.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in the heart of Nashville."
Beautiful hotel with all the luxuries you could want. Perfect location, very close to Vanderbilt. We will definitely be staying here again!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very pleased!"
We were in Nashville for an overnight stay and the hotel was great. The staff was incredibly friendly and efficient. The rooms were quiet, comfortable and nicely decorated.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Donald
"Weekend getaway at too high a cost"
The Hutton is overpriced. I was underwhelmed with our room. The lobby was filled with wedding guests and pushy photographers. One night was 531 and that included one night parking - no comp coffee bar or comp water in the room. Our room looked out on a construction site. And another building. Bar area was full of customers at noon swearing up a storm - service was spotty. We liked the comp shuttle. Location is okay. Our room had one chair - wedged between bed and window.
sab
"Fabulous hotel"
This hotel was excellent, great everything! I would highly recommend it. They even had a hotel shuttle that would take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
cynthia
"Excellent service, didn't want to leave."
It was just a romantic getaway from everyday life. I was so impressed with the customer service. They treated us so well. Everyone was wonderful. The room was very nice and I plan on going back.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Michele
"A wonderful place to stay!"
The Hutson Hotel had a terrific staff and comfy rooms. They provided a shuttle so we were able to explore different restaurants. The concierger, Paris, made a terrific suggestion for dining and entertainment.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Good hotel. Great service.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great for a weekend getaway"
Loved the hotel. It's very modern and chic. The hotel bar is great with super friendly bartenders. The rooms are not large but they are adorable and perfect for a couple. The shuttle service (within a 3 mile radius) was fantastic. 10-15 minute wait (they'll come grab you inside when the shuttle gets there) and the shuttle itself is ... a Tesla!
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Overpriced"
We have travelled extensively and, although the hotel was very nice, felt that in no way did the value equal the price. The room was tiny- rivaled ones we had stayed in in Europe. A basic glass of wine at the bar was twenty dollars. Nashville was great, but in future trips, we won't be staying there!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
traveller
"Close to downtown Nashville."
Friendly staff, very comfy bed, clean. Told them it was our anniversary and was surprised with a knock the door with a bottle of sparkling wine. Very Nice!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great experience, better than we expected"
Fabulous hotel, incrediblely friendly staff, shutlle was a great surprise, rooms are nice. Super classy place. Loved it abd will be back
2 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2014
Wonderful. I give this hotel my highest recommendation.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Really nice hotel and staff, a bit noisy though."
I really enjoyed my stay in the Hutton. Staff went out of their way to make you feel welcomed and cared for. Room was very comfortable, modern and clean. Hotel is very close to Vanderbilt University, and about a half hour walk to Centennial Park. It is also a half-hour walk the other direction to the Lower Broadway district where the fun country and western bars are. There are lots of dining options within a few blocks. I recommend The Row which is two blocks away if you want country music and authentic down-home comfort food. The hotel has a free courtesy car (a Tesla sedan!) that will take you anywhere within a 3-mile radius, but the one time we tried to use it the wait was about 25 minutes so we took a taxi instead. In their defense, we were asking at 7pm on a Friday night so everybody else was wanting to use it, too. Only negative I can think of was we heard a lot of noise from the hallway all the time we were there. The walls don't seem very sound insulated.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Keith
"Time to update"
Don't get me wrong, this hotel is perfectly fine however it does not have any "wow" to it at all. Carpet dirty ( especially in the elevator area on each floor), scratches on the wood floors all over the hotel, maids and all their equipment in the hallways/elevators etc. Just didn't feel special 100%. Maybe 80%.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
The hotel is great from one end to the other. The staff is excellent and great restaurant. But the only down fall is the mattress. Both my wife and myself woke both mornings with our backs hurting. For the price you would think they would have Hevenly Beds.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Hogeye
"Excellent everything and close to everything."
Room service was amazing. Attendants were on top of everything inside and out. Amazingly and overwhelmingly courteous and professional.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
a professional
"Sophisticated option. Walking distance to Vandy."
Well appointed boutique hotel that is perfect for a visit to Vanderbilt. Staff are attentive & able. Coffee bar in lobby.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
anne
"Nice hotel and staff"
It was a very comfortable room and the staff was VERY friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jeannine
Room was excellent! Staff was very helpful and friendly
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Not Up to Par"
The Hutton Hotel is conveniently located. My room had nice bedding, good quality towels, and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The Molton Brown toiletries are nice. I expect all of the above in a 4 star hotel. What I did not expect: 1) overall layout of the room was cramped as epitomized by the fact that the closet door only opened approximately 40% before it hit the bed and was prevented from opening further; 2) the bathroom sink drain was slow and water accumulated in the bowl when in use; 3) the shower had an overhead rain type showerhead only so it was impossible to take a shower without getting your hair wet; 4) the shampoo, conditioner and bath soap are dispensed from large bottles affixed to the wall that dispense a very small quantity of product per pump, which is annoying and cheap, and the pump for the conditioner was partially clogged so it was even less effective at delivering product; and 5) the minibar chocolate was oxidized white in color. I spoke with the manager upon arrival who informed me that my room was set up just like the others and that there was no point in switching rooms. He did comp me the minibar for the first night after offering a bottle of wine that I declined. When I spoke to the manager the next day about the room his response was indignant disbelief that the minibar chocolate was stale. My initial rating of 3 stars was reduced to 2 when I was informed the hotel would not offer me a late check out.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Deborah
"Romantic Getaway"
Great hotel in every way !
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
g w
"Disappointed!!!!! :-("
Staff is RUDE AND NOT HELPFUL!!!! Shower had mold growing... Lots of hotels in the area Check them out before booking...DISAPPOINTED big time in this hotel!!
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Derrick
Amazing! That's all there is to say! The"rain" showers are to die for, and the bath robes are a nice touch! Bed was amazing and the view of downtown Nashville from the 15th floor is so pretty especially at sunset! I recommend this hotel! It's a must!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
erica
excellent stay. The hotel was lovely. All who worked there were terribly nice and helpful. What was great was the shuttle. It drove you anywhere in a 3 mile area. It was great. I would recommend the hotel to anyone. It made our 1st stay to Nashville wonderful.
Response by Hutton Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I’m glad to see you utilized our shuttle service and our team provided you with nice and helpful service while our guest. Hope you enjoyed your first trip to Music City and we hope to have you back as our guest soon! Warm Regards, Management Staff of the Hutton Hotel
Other trip Sep 29, 2014