All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1808, West End, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Expensive, no perks"
The Hutton Hotel was nice, although the room was small and at the price of close to $500/night I would have expected at a minimum continental breakfast would be included. Other than that the hotel staff was outstanding.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Amazing Service! Forgot items and received an email that they would be happy to ship to me. Staff was great and I felt very well taken care of!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Hutton Hash"
Good overall quality...bathroom really nice. However, breakfast was a minor disaster as my plated hash contained a human hair. Meal was quickly replaced with something else, but staff insisted it was not a hair!!! The problem was solved, but shows real lack of professionalism by staff to argue the point. Breakfast staff a little slow anyway; might be the Nashville way.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"Spacious suite, nicely laid out."
Suite was large and well laid out. Was promised Queen size bed, got free upgrade to King size without asking. Only drawback is the glass sinks take some getting used to. Shower is a delightful overhead tropical rainstorm. There were separate thermostats for the bedroom versus main living room area. HVAC system is very quiet and user friendly. You get 2 cardkey passes. One must be placed in the receptacle next to entry door to enable lights and TV. Excellent sound insulation between suites. Hotel was packed with all rooms spoken for due to NRA convention which I attended, but I could not hear any of my neighbors. Extremely quiet! Staff was friendly and professional without being cloying.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Staff was very welcoming (more so when compared to competing properties) and the rooms were well appointed. If I wasn't moving into Nashville, I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Wonderful hotel close to downtown"
Wonderful hotel! The staff was friendly, welcoming, and genuine. They definitely make you feel at home.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Billy
"Great place, great people."
The Staff, rooms, and overall feel of this hotel are great. The hot cider on cold days was an amazing touch.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great hotel with huge parking fee"
great in all ways but be prepared to pay 25 bucks to park in the hotel parking garage even though you gave a kidney for the room.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Anne
stylish hotel with great food, convenient to Vanderbilt and downtown Nashville
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Anu
"A gem"
I just LOVED this place. Nothing special looking from the outside, but that's where it ends. The lobby is beautiful and original. The people at the check in desks could not have possibly be more helpful or pleasant. My room was not what you would find in a luxury hotel, especially size, but it was as good as it gets otherwise. Cleanest bathroom I have ever seen, and filled with wonderful touches, like a great overhead shower, every kind of personal item you would need (and nice ones too), and more luxurious towels than you could ever use. The bed was insanely comfortable. Slept like a baby the whole time. And the staff could not have been better. No matter what you wanted, a quick call to the front desk, and it's done immediately and pleasantly. Even the parking valets were fantastic. SO nice, knowledgeable and helpful. The only thing I didn't love was the $24 per day charge for parking. Seems a bit much. Whoever is running that place knows exactly what he/she is doing. If I ever get back to Nashville, I won't even consider another place.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Josh
"Couples Trip"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff always friendly. Shuttle service great especially Tony.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Best Hotel Staff in Nashville"
Our stay was wonderful, mostly because of the service people on the front desk, the valets, and housekeepers. We especially visiting with Carlos who drove the free shuttle car. I'm not sure we've ever stayed in a friendlier place. They were especially helpful when an emergency at home shortened our trip. We will plan to stay there next time we are in Nshville.
7 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Weekend Getaway - Great hotel and staff"
My wife and I planned a weekend getaway and booked The Hutton based on reviews. We couldn't have expected anything more. Hotel staff was extremely accommodating. Close to downtown with a free shuttle. We can't wait to visit again.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Fine hotel but allergy alert!"
Very nice hotel. Good staff. Bistro 1808 on site very good. Rooms are small but we'll appointed. BUT, hotel pumps perfumed air in lobby and scents rooms twice each day; I found very annoying.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Hutton Hotel"
The hotel was beautiful! The staff was friendly and very helpful!
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Location & Service"
This is a very nice hotel with comfortable, upscale rooms, courteous, attentive, and friendly service, and a terrific location on the western edge of the downtown area. The area is very walkable with plentiful restaurants, shops, and leisure activities and attractions nearby, including the Vanderbilt University campus.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Brown
"Love it"
Great hotel. I stay in Nashville 4 to 5 times a year and found this hotel years ago. Beds are great and showers are amazing.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
frequent travel
"Nashville Stay"
Upon arriving the guest relations person checking me in exclaimed "Hey I remember you! You were here with your son last Spring." Considering that was almost a year ago I was pleasantly surprised. She even remembered I like a high floor room with a view of the city. Unfortunately the food service area of operations was less than stellar. While there was a good sized crowd for dinner, this shouldn't have created the delays that we experienced for dinner, which we ate at the bar. Then when we asked whether we could get dessert we were told no because the kitchen had closed for dessert. In the spirit of transparency it was 10:30PM. When we decided to take our complaint to the manager, who I believe was a glorified host, he was snooty and unapologetic. Breakfast the next morning was delicious (short rib hash and eggs skillet) but also took a long time. I never complained but the waiter apologized saying the chef was working with a grill that was only half working. Nutshell-The Hutton is a very upscale looking, comfortable and mostly wonderful staff but food service is a significant part of the hospitality trade. As the cliche goes, it's too bad one or two bad apples spoiled this particular review for the whole bunch.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Eyes bigger than the experience"
For a five star hotel I was disappointed. It was my husband's 40th birthday, I scheduled massages which were not very good, this could be in part to receiving information less than an hour before our scheduled massage that the dinner plans I had arranged were in fact not available. Your hotel service was helpful and apologized multiple times but the stress was there. The location was less than desirable. The robes in the rooms were by far the best!!! The bathroom shower was nice and different than what I have experienced before. Not sure I would spend the money to spend a night there again, other than maybe to wear that robe!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Birthday getaway!"
I booked this as a surprise for my husband's birthday. The staff was incredibly helpful and even had complimentary cake sent up for us. Thanks Hutton for making our day so special.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Loved our stay! Staff was so nice and the amenities were great. The night service was just icing on the cake. My only complaint was the constant noise from the room doors opening and closing all night.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Excellent experience"
The hotel was great and the staff was friendly, personable, and accommodating. Had a problem when ordering a movie one night and they immediately sent someone up to fix it. The restaurant was incredible, I would say a 5 star rating. The hotel is in a great location, with lots to do and see within walking distance and even more with a short Uber or cab ride. About two hours after checking out, while driving home, we realized we left $100 cash in our safe. We called the hotel and the sent someone from security up right away. He called back within 5 minutes to say he got the money and ask how I would like to get it back. Roughly 10 minutes after that the hotel manager called to confirm he received the cash and that I would like it to be credited to the credit card they had on file for me. They also emailed me an updated bill right away showing the credit. I was so happy there was no question as to whether or. It the money was there, as any staff member with access to the room could have taken the money and said we were mistaken. It is nice to know they have an honest staff, and I would definitely recommend this hotel as well as stay there again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Angela
"Really enjoyed The Hutton."
The rom was clean, comfortable and staff was great. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Great small hotel near Vanderbilt campus"
My wife and I had a very nice experience at the Hutton Hotel. Located blocks away from the Vanderbilt campus, it is also a very short distance to downtown. The rooms are on the smallish side, but very tastefully decorated. The bathroom is also on the small side with a rather odd shower with a smoked glass wall separating the shower from the living/sleeping area. Could make for quite a show, given the circumstances. Anyway, there is a very nice restaurant and bar on the ground floor. The staff was wonderful, especially the concierge, Lisa. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Drake
"Near Vanderbilt"
Got the "blind" deal and the room was clean, quiet, bed very comfortable but the room was very small as it had a concrete support near the window taking up a lot of useable room beside the bed.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Vic
Fantastic trip. Everything went smoothly from check in to check out. Good location in midtown. About 1 mile from downtown. The hotel offered a free shuttle to anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel and will also come and pick you up. Nicest hotel in nashville. Will def stay here again
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
kenny
Staff was extremely helpful, rooms were modern with nice amenities
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Can't say enough about our stay! Good service, great room, very convenient. Will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"A true gem"
Quick getaway weekend. Had been referred to this hotel by friends. It exceeded our expectations. Staff, service and facility were outstanding! Can't wait to go back
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Room"
I love the Hutton and its staff, however, if I stay there again it will have to be in a larger room.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Wonderful Staff!"
I was very pleased overall with the location, quick response of the staff, and the unexpectedly awesome car service. The cleanliness of the room was honestly the most disappointing part of our whole experience. When we arrived, my friend grabbed the remote to turn on the tv and it was crusted with something. She actually went and cleaned it in the bathroom, only to find the same nastiness on the sink handles. I was definitely thrown back by that. Also, I had to order an excessive amount of towels, because some had stains that made me unwilling to use them. The front desk crew was amazing (Gavin, Fido was sooo good)! And the concierge Sarah was great, she set us up with some great recs! The other concierge (never got her name) gave my friend directions to the oddest shops, when there were so many cute boutiques up Broadway. I was really confused by the end of the day why I spent an afternoon trekking to 3 terrible places, when I knew there were some better ones close to the hotel. The lobby is very welcoming, and the valet guys were so accommodating. The drivers for the service were both extremely nice.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
R
We had great stay at the Hutton, the restaurant in the hotel was very good. I would go back. Also the shuttle service was very handy.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"great modern, friendly hotel"
Fabulous hotel. It's not downtown, but the free shuttle gets you there easily. If you plan on renting a car anyway, this is the place to stay. If you're only in town for a night or two and will only be going to lower broadway/downtown, then perhaps stay down threre, as the Hutton is not walking distance.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Matthew
"Nashville Birthday Trip"
We had a wonderful hotel at The Hutton. The staff was very courteous and thoughtful. The hotel has a great modern design with beautiful features throughout. We took advantage of the hotel's shuttle service to nearby attractions and enjoyed everything about our stay.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Megan
Great hotel close to downtown, Vanderbilt, and music scene. Staff very service oriented and went out of their way to make sure your stay was comfortable and pleasant.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Wonderful hotel for a weekend getaway. Staff was extremely nice and professional. Hotel was clean and I loved that they added the aromatherapy through out. The rooms were spotless and extremely comfortable. We would definitely stay there again!
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Robin
"Nashville Trip"
Hotel was first rate. Staff was more than attentive. Room was mostly clean but could use some improvement. I would defimitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
mark
"Luxury, comfort and amazing location!"
This hotel has just the right combination of style, comfort, elegance and chic. It is close to downtown, the Gulch and terrific restaurants. The Molten Brown soaps and shampoos are amazing. This hotel is terrific!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Tracy
"Perfect!"
We have stayed at The Hutton several times and it has always been perfect!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Cyndy
"Best hotel stay"
Loved loved loved! Great food and fantastic service.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Beautiful hotel on the edge of Sobro."
While the hotel was absolutely gorgeous and the staff very pleasant and professional, our room was very small and hard to move around in. It was well appointed but tiny and uncomfortable for relaxing if you were not sleeping. We experienced a couple of difficulties during our stay, a medical emergency on our side and one major one on the hotel side, when our car keys were lost by the valet. They were never found and the hotel offered us transportation wherever we wanted to go before having a new key manufactured so we could drive back to the airport. The hotel made every effort to accommodate us and make up for the lost keys and we could not have been more pleased at how they took care of us. We will be visiting Nashville again and will definitely consider staying at the Hutton, albeit in a larger room.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Allen
"Pleasant oasis in a busy city."
Excellent staff. Made us feel welcome and at home.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
E P V
"Nice Stay"
The staff was very friendly and there is a free shuttle to anywhere within three miles. Nice bar area.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
readyfreddy
Favorite Hotel in Nashville. Been staying here for years. Keeps getting better and better.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great spot"
Great hotel. Highest caliber. Rooms tight, but bathroom sizeable. Newspapers, 24-hour coffee service. Great lobby. Very helpful staff. Great attitudes all around.
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Will
Would stay again and/or recommend to friends and family. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Outstanding Hotel In The Music City"
I was really impressed with this hotel. Everything about hotel (the appearance, the extreme cleanliness of the room, the courtesy and friendliness of the staff, as well as the top notched service provided) was outstanding. This will be the first place I look to stay during any future trips to the Music City.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Bobby
"Night at the Hutton"
Great sheets! Nice room and bath. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great upscale hotel close to everything in town!"
We had a great stay. The hotel room was small but very nice and very comfortable. I didn't give a full 5 stars because the coffee bar on our floor was not working and we had to go to the lobby for coffee. Staff was all great and enjoyed our stay there.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Hutton guest"
Great room, will reserve again, when available!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014