All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1984 highway 165, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The Lodges at Branson"
The stay overall was good and our room was comfortable. The view from our room was the back of another Welk resort. The maid service is only every third day if you stay for the week. This would have been nice to know up front. I observed the front desk is slow at check in and witnessed the line grow long with only one person on duty.
3 night romance trip May 12, 2015
The room was very nice with all the amenities.
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Billy Ray
"Great trip!!"
Very comfortable
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Lodges at Timber Ridge"
Very enjoyable and quiet. We plan on coming back again. Great location for Silver Dollar City and Branson shows. Best breakfast we found in the area.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Extravagant"
The stay at the Lodges were Excellent. I have already recommended this resort to a co-worker. We will be returning in the future. Thanks for the Hospitality.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great lodge rooms"
I would recommend the lodges if you are going to stay at this resort. The lodges are the perfect home away from home for a family. The comfort and convenience of everything at your fingertips. The pool is very spacious and great for kids of all ages. I would recommend dining off site or ordering in. There are many great options. I
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Awesome"
Awesome relaxing trip
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
daniel
"Great Place!!"
Great little spot! Loved the room! Fireplace by the bathtub was WONDERFUL! It snowed while we were there and we had to stay in our room almost 18 hours straight! It was comfortable and just like being at home! The staff was great!
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice property, poor service"
We were pleased with the room/condo. It was very nicely decorated, a unique layout was very functional. We found there were no sheets for the hideabed so we called the office, 3.5 hours and 2 more calls later we got the sheets at almost midnight. This is disappointing. Also, when I reserved the room I asked to be placed in the building closest to the Splash a torium. When I got there we were in the furthest one away. I was left wondering why they even asked for special instructions.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Lovely, but not exactly as advertised"
The hotel was really perfect, but there were a couple of things I should warn visitors about. First, nowhere is there a sign saying it's "Lodges and Timber Ridge." We came in at midnight and couldn't find it. The number on our reservation gave us the Welk Resort reservation line, which was, of course, closed, but we saw Welk Resort so we went there and that's where our room was. Second, my room description did not include a fireplace, but every picture of a guest room showed one, so I thought I'd have one. When I didn't, I couldn't really complain since it never promised one. Same for the "mountain views" it did promise. Well, there was one mountain far away, but the view was actually of hotel roofs. I came for the fireplace and mountain views, which were really non-existent, but if I hadn't, the suite would have been perfect. Beautifully done, full kitchen, lovely bedding including a down comforter that felt like a cloud. But I felt a little let down. My problem, I think, not theirs.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice room with fireplace"
We spent a lot to stay here and there were very noisy people above us. The carbon monoxide detected was beeping and the plug on the tub was messed up. Also it wash hars to find because it says Welk Resort by the road, not Lodges of Timber Ridge. The room was very nice all in all though
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Staci
"Great Getaway at a great price"
We spent our anniversary here and couldn't have been more pleased with the accommodations. How wonderful to have a washer and dryer right in our suite!! We had a fireplace in both the bedroom and livingroom along with a Jacuzzi in the bedroom and a fully furnished kitchen. Staff was very friendly and even brought a cheesecake, some chocolates, and a rose by our suite in honor of our anniversary!! Highly recommend!
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Jack
"Cozy hotel but thin walls"
Stay was great. I loved how the room looked. The only down side was the jacuzzi tub was a little smaller than I would have liked. Also you could easily hear the people upstairs just walking around. Getting woken up at 1:45am to our upstairs neighbors coming home wasn't the best.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice place, sells timeshares though."
It's a nice enough place, but much bigger than I was expecting. I probably should have done more research. This is a big resort and I was expecting a smaller "lodge" type place. No fault of the hotel, just my misunderstanding. The only real complaint I have is that they sell timeshares and will try to get you to attend a timeshare seminar.
"best hotel in branson"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
brittney
"Lovely stay"
We had a great time. Immaculately clean, comfortable bed, jacuzzi tub was perfect, and the fire places are a very cozy touch :)
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
matt
"Pine Lodge"
We stayed in the Pine lodge and it was very modern. We loved it. Nothing in the room was an eye sore or out dated. The view from our balcony was also beautiful, it overlooked a small pond. The only complaint I have on the room was that the bed was a little lumpy, my bf and I did not get very good sleep. The indoor pool was fantastic, we loved the slide. Definitely recommend swimming at this hotel, especially in winter!
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Tracey
"Christmas Vist"
Our family of four stayed in the condo version of the hotel and we loved it. The decor was up to date and all amenities were very comfortable. The staff here was very willing to accommodate all requests made in a timely manner. The pool and waterslide were also fun but I can imagine that that area becomes very congested during busy seasons. The restaurant was not worth visiting though. Maybe it was because we were the only family in there, but it felt like we were dining in an old convention hall. This statement does not reflect the service by any means. Our wait/bar staff were wonderful.
4 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Rooms were beautiful we loved our stay and we will be back again
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
sam
"Branson vacation earns 5 stars!"
The Jacuzzi/Fireplace Deluxe room was beautiful. Great view of the pond and water wheel. I would absolutely go back.
4 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Les D
"Just like the pictures!!"
Our room was just like the pictures. We had at upstairs luxuries Jacuzzi one bedroom with two fireplaces. The upstairs rooms have direct access from the parking lot. We also enjoyed the breakfast buffet.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Roger
This is a wonderful and amazing place to stay while at Branson. Te only reason why this hotel is not getting a perfect rating, is because I have a wife and newborn that we did not want to leave the room because it was extremely to cold and I figured I can run and get some breakfast for everyone from the Buffett with Togo plates and after explaining my situation to a hotel representative, I had to end up paying almost $40.00 for the same breakfast I would gotten and instead of paying $16.00 at the Buffett.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Luis
"Luxury Hotel - especially for Branson!"
The Lodges are part of the Welk Resort properties; they are pretty new, and sit up behind the welk condos. They are beautiful on the outside, and even better inside! We had a one bedroom unit; everything was new and pristine! Full kitchen (really nice looking) with LOTS of extras on top of the normal dinnerware and serving utensils. An eating area (with a dimming light bar) a full couch and chair w/ coffee table; a gorgeous fireplace with a large flat screen above. The BEST part was the amazing fireplace and jetted tub in the bedroom; which also boasted a sliding glass door and large windows on the front side. The bathroom was gorgeous - walk in shower with 3 heads; double sinks; warm tile floors!! Great deck w/rockers and a table/chairs; it even included a light and a ceiling fan! Don't hesitate to stay here. It's away from the busy strip, but close enough to get there. Get a great deal on Expedia (it is worth the money!) and so much nicer than most other properties. (Oh - did I mention an amazing indoor/outdoor pool w/ a slide and 2 hot tubs? How bout the game room and activities schedule? AND a good restaurant??) If we ever get to Branson again, we will definitely choose Timber Ridge Lodges!
Kelso Mom
Great area and awesome resort!
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Hubbys birthday"
Little trip to Branson Mo. Husbands birthday getaway
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Debbie
"Our Favorite Place!"
We have been coming to Branson for 25 years and have stayed in many different hotels, motels, and lodges along the way. Never have we experienced a place as amazing as The Lodges at Timber Ridge! From the 2 gas fireplaces that ignite with the flip of a switch...to the beautiful and comfortable outdoor patio area... we could not have been more pleased with these excellent accommodations! It was actually hard to pull ourselves away from this villa to attend the shows and visit all the many Branson attractions! In our future trips to the Ozarks, we will NOT want to stay anywhere else!
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Marsha
"Great place to relax with a peaceful view"
Quiet, peaceful lodge. So much stuff to do on site. Cleanest place I've ever stayed. Friendly, helpful staff. Will definitely be going back.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Jake's Momma
"Brandon's Best!"
It was absolutely the best! The room was so nice, quiet,comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Rebecca
The signage was horrible! We got so lost looking for "The Lodges at Timber Ridge". When booking at this hotel, guests need to be informed they are looking for "Welk Resorts".
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Friendly staff.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Especially close to the Branson Belle Showboat"
Very comfortable stay. We stayed two nights and our two teenaged granddaughters enjoyed the pool.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Frances Jalomo
The stay was absolutely wonderful!! We were there for our honeymoon. My grandpa died two days before our wedding and the funeral was the Monday after, so we had to leave for Branson one day later then planned. Y'all were very understanding and helpful and we appreciate it very much! Will definitely recommend the hotel to family and friends. We will for sure be staying there again someday!!
4 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Danielle
"Family Hit !!!"
Another highly rated hotel in Branson had disappointed us profoundly so we were reserving judgment on the experience we may have at Lodges of Timber Ridge.... our family of 11 (5 children, 6 adults) had 3 units and had a wonderful time...the pool area is GREAT, the conceirge service was SPOT ON and room service SPEEDY and FRIENDLY. We had a brief family meeting the last day and everyone wants to come back for a week next year!!
Nana
"Wonderful Week at the Welk"
We took our 8 yr old grandson to the Welk Resort and stayed in the Lodges. There was so much to do. It is geared for family fun, very clean, and the employees are very friendly and helpful. Our grandson would have stayed at the swim-a- torium all day. The water slide was his favorite. We will go back. It was a good choice.
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great family option in Branson"
My family enjoyed our stay at the Lodges at Timber Ridge "resort". It's actually a big condo complex right off a main road, so it's not necessarily what I was thinking when I saw it was a resort, but we had a great stay there and would recommend it to others. We had a one bedroom condo that was updated, clean and spacious. It also had a nice kitchenette. The resort seemed to have alot of activities going on (both free and not free), so they do try to offer things for the guests. The pool was great. The kids loved it. It did cost alot more than the typical Branson motel room, but for me it was worth it. You'll have to weigh the options.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Raul Allegre
I was expecting more from his company. Where the accommodations were nice, the grounds of the lodging were so-so. The service of the hotel and its amenities were not outlined or explained but overall the hotel associates were friendly and the camp associate was fantastic, offering to help my son with video game set up.
4 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great experience at Branson's best kept secret"
We stumbled onto the Lodges at Timber Ridge after trying and failing to get reservations at another popular 4-star hotel. This is a wonderful place, set back from the highway and far enough out of the main part of Branson to eliminate all of the noise and confusion. The furnishings and amenities are very nice, very much like a lodge might be furnished. Private balcony. Full service kitchen complete with washer and dryer. Separate bedroom with spa tub and fireplace (we need to return during the winter to completely enjoy that). Large bathroom with huge shower. Separate living room and dining area. There is a Hotel also part of the same property, which is very family oriented and somewhat noisier, but check out the Lodge if you want a quieter and nicer stay. We will definitely return.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
"comfy beds. buts that's about it"
the hotel was okay, too small for a family of 4. When you ooh, make sure that you call the lodge directly, and you specifically ask for a layout of the room. When we booked, we didn't use the lodge, we booked on line, and they were not truthful about the room we were actually getting. Can't help to think the lodge was not truthful either. Point is, they already get your money, so there's nothing you can do. We will not be returning.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Loved it"
The cabins/condos were fabulous! We will recommend to our family and friends and anyone else who will be traveling to Branson!
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"perfect get-a-way."
We had a very nice family night at the Welk resort. We made dinner in our room, which was equipped with a full kitchen, then we played at the pool, and relaxed by the fireplace. We had a perfect night as a family, as we listened to the crickets on our patio deck by the pond! Very relaxing and fun!
1 night trip May 27, 2014
"Wonderful"
We both thought it was wonderful , but the tub looked clean until I turned on the jets and it was all type of stuff in it .Which was bad for me because that was one of the reasons I chose this hotel .
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"Our stay at the lodges"
We were beyond pleased with the cleanliness & setup of the rooms at the lodges! Beautiful walkways, exciting indoor and outdoor splashatorium, and friendly service. The 2nd night we came to our room and none of the keys they gave us opened the door:/ after going back down to the office three times, the keys were still not working. This was like 11:00 at night! We got a little frustrated to say the least, so they finally sent a maintenance guy up to our room. He unlocked it with the master key, & when we finally got inside, the connecting door was standing open. Talk about freaking out! Such a high-class place shud never allow that to happen! Someone had been in our room, because they gave them a key for it. Their explanation was a computer glitch:/:/:/ maybe they shud start checking up on things b4 they believe a computer! How romantic wud a break in have been if we wud have been in our room???? Oh, & to compensate we got a free breakfast. Otherwise, we loved this place!
2 night romance trip May 15, 2014
Beautiful property. Rooms are awesome... love the lodge décor! Great for family fun. The kids love the Splashatoriam!!!!!!
2 night family trip May 9, 2014
"Excellent hotel in Branson"
Loved this hotel could be a five star hotel very clean beautiful room great location. Stay here while in Branson
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"If You Need Peace and Quiet--This Is It"
This was our second visit to Timber Ridge and really enjoyed it again. There are lots of things to do around the property, if you have the time and inclination. We always spend most of our time in Branson shopping. It is a great place to come to at day's end because it is quiet and peaceful. We tend to go off-peak times, so fewer people are about anyway. It is always clean and well turned out. The actual rental unit is a condo with everything you need to actually live there! We are looking forward to our next visit. No smoking and no pets keep the property pleasant and in excellent condition.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Rudy
Best place ever and quiet and clean and scenery was great as well. Lots of activities there to do as well that you don't even have to leave the hotels site to do. Great for a family or a honeymooner spot too.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Angela
"Great place for families!"
The rooms were very nice and clean. The kids loved the indoor pool and slide too. I would enjoy going back.
3 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Great value/nice place"
We stayed in both the hotel and the condos. We enjoyed the hotel more than the condo from a "value" perspective". Rooms were clean and very nice in the hotel and for the cost difference for a family of 4, we found the hotel to be a better value. Great pool, fun activity center (one of our family highlights was doing crafts together), great buffet in the morning - fresh food and the price was very reasonable. We would definitely return to this hotel.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Bridgette Mulcrone
"Thin walls."
I could hear the guy snoring in the room next to me. I could hear their conversations through the wall. There is no daily maid service -- you're on your own. There is a washer and dryer in the room. Our room was on the lower level so the view from the main room is looking at a brick wall.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
TJ
"AWESOME resort"
The resort offers a variety of activities, but our favorite parts were the rooms themselves. They were so well done, creating the perfect lodge ambiance. We felt right at home and enjoyed having fully furnished kitchens, washer/dryer, balconies, and fireplaces. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2014