All hotels in Lewes, Delaware, United States of America
18451 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, DE, 19958, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Uncomfortable
    Food is not good
"Stay just okay, served its purpose for us."
Nice stay. Only issue is bathroom to small and pocket door very noisy. Great location for shopping.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
ellen
We had an issue with the heater in one room, but the staff (John) easily moved us to a different room where we had no problems. Very nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
Erik
"Good economical hotel"
The staff was friendly and responsive.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2015
"Ok"
Good location. Close to everything .. Wi fi was terrible
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Abraham
"A Room Fit For a King"
Was great. Cable was very slow moving between channels, that's my only complaint. I felt like a King with a King-sized bed and plenty of space. Was exactly what I needed.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2015
Jeffrey
"A comfortable, relaxing, affordable hotel."
Had stayed at this hotel when it first opened and returned because of the affordable rate and familiarity of its location. The front desk staff was very personable and efficient with easy check-in and check-out. The lobby was tastefully decorated for the holidays. The entire staff was very friendly . Breakfast area was comfortable, neat and clean. The location was very close to the nearby outlets. would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
Anne
"Visit to Rehoboth Beach"
I stayed here overnight during a shopping trip to the outlets. The hotel was very nice. Check in was quick, the room was very nice and clean. Morning breakfast was nice with something for everyone. Overall a nice stay at this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Norman
"Not as good as we'd hoped"
Staff was very accommodating. The rooms, however, were quite crowded--some with worn furniture which we were told is in the process of being replaced. While there was ample food for the free breakfast, there was not ample room to eat. Many of us were asked to move to another room down the hall quite a ways from the food and drink. Not too convenient, especially when vacuum cleaners were left out ready for use.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Good time"
Was very good!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Adder
The only thing I would say is if your a light sleeper the constant noise from the heating system might keep you awake.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Donald
The staff was pleasant and friendly. The breakfast was very good. I'd stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Donna R
Great hotel at a great price
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Lovely hotel."
Lovely hotel. Very friendly staff. I arrived late in the evening and was greeted by name. I did not stay in the area, just a quick overnight to catch the ferry in the morning. Close to ferry and easy to get to. Very clean. Quiet for being on a main road.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2015
It was great to get away and it was quiet and I enjoyed the breakfast. THE Front Desk Staff Was Very FRIENDLY
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
Rosavella
"Nice week-end stay."
Very relaxing week-end stay. Quiet even though there was a big holloween event in town. My room had a great walk in shower, coffee pot, microwave and fridge. It was a bigger room than some Hilton hotels I have stayed in. The beds were extremely comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2015
Jacqueline
"Very pleased"
We enjoyed the room and the staff was very pleasant!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Breakfast buffet somewhat restricted, more choice of cereals, fruit and sugar free items needed.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Our stay was very pleasant. Two suggestions: (1) The bathroom needs a few hooks to hang up your clothes. (2) Need another trash can under the sink.
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2015
"Goodnights stay"
Had a great one night stay at the Sleep Inn for a family gateway at the beach. The room was small! I think it is the smallest room I have ever stayed in and no bath tub.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Had a great time, all employees were very friendly. Did have to leave a day early, hotel could not do a refund for that night because we did not book through them, we had no computer with us to get in touch with you.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
charlotte
"Awesome!"
Very family friendly and very nice staff!
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you so much for compliments!!!! They mean the world to us and we look forward to having you as our guests again in the future!!!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Sleep Inn in Rehoboth was very quiet and peaceful"
Very quiet and uneventful - thankfully!
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
We are so glad that you had an awesome stay with us!!! It was a pleasure having you as our guests!!!
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Vacation"
The hotel smelt like animals and smokers, Beds were suppose to be queen size. But only full, Dogs are aloud and the guest with them thought it was just for them. We think mold was growing on the ceiling about 6 feet long. Staff was nice.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I am very sorry that you were not able to say that your stay was wonderful!
4 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Bruce
"Would Go Again"
Definetly worked for us on our vacation weekend. Staff was friendly, no issues at all. Close to the Beachs and Outlets, etc.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us!! I hope that we get to see you again very soon!!
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Great experience"
Was a great stay, nice hotel, good food and friendly staff. Thanks for hospitality we enjoyed our selfs
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey!! We loved having you as our guests!!! I hope we get to see you again in the near future!
2 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Enjoyable stay. Close to the beaches and shopping. Rooms were clean but a little small. Really enjoyed the outdoor pool and kids splash pool. Breakfast was good but the eating area was very small and cramped so it wasn't always easy to find a place to sit. Otherwise would definitely recommend and stay again!
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
"great hotel"
within walking distance to some great places to eat---close to shopping and the beach--------pool is very nice------would stay there again
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Denny
We arrived later at night- the desk staff was informative, efficient and pleasant! Check out staff was just as wonderful! I was afraid that being on the first floor would be noisier but it was quiet and I slept well!
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"unacceptable"
it was horrible i didnt smoke in the hotel i smoked outside and brought my cigarette butts inside the room in a cup as trash and i was charged 250 for smoking in the room when i most definitly did not i will not be staying at this hotel ever again and neither will my 500 plus friends that visit the beach near the hotel i will make sure of that by telling them not to because of the treatment i have recieved i was even cursed out by the hotel manager i want compensated for the treatment i have gotten before i would ever consider staying or any of my friends.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
blaec
Nice hotel and friendly we would go there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
really enjoyed our stay would come back again and would recommend hotel
3 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
george
"Simply great"
Delightful for a quick getaway, nice breakfast in the morning as well.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Good enough!!"
Easy checkin, room a little shabby but clean and had everything, neighbors were very noisy with doors open family with 2-3 rooms going back and forth. Breakfast was good but no where to sit as very crowded. Took food back to room. Check out easy. Location great set back off main road. Easy to find.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Gabrielle
"That is OK"
Hotel location
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you for staying with us!
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach, nice pool"
Enjoyed my stay, very nice staff and good breakfast.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you for staying with us and enjoying our hotel!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
I would stay again, but not for what I paid! 250/night is way to much for this place!!
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Our off season rates are much lower also during weekday you can find great rates available but we are comparable to other hotels in our area for the time of year.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Great Stay, Great Price"
The hotel staff was great! My only complaints would be that the room was smaller than expected, and there was no place to hang clothes/towels to dry when coming from the beach or pool. Great location and price.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!! Please inquire about our larger suites when you come see us again! We appreciate you as our guests and look forward to seeing you again soon!!
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Nicole
The hotel staff was very personable and accommodating. The breakfast had a nice variety to choose from.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
You just made our day!! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!! I hope that you come see us again very soon!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Hotel with breakfast and outsidw pool"
Nice place to stay. The pool was great and playing basketball in the pool was a lot of fun. Having a full breakfast available was great. The only downside was there was no room to move around when people were at the tables eating. The area is way too small. Liked having a mini fridge and microwave in room. Bed was comfortable. Convenient to everything. Would stay here again.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing! Guess what?! We have created a new room that has additional seating for breakfast! We removed all of the tables in the center of the breakfast area and now people aren't climbing over each other to get their items! I hope that you get to come back soon to see!!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Housekeeping forgot to clean our room"
Nobody cleaned our room on the second night. We complained housekeeping was not available. We were told to come down to get our fresh towels.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
I am very sorry to hear that your room did not get cleaned the 2nd night. I have shared this with my housekeeping department. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know...This is not a typical occurrence at our hotel. I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again soon!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Convenient!"
We went to Georgetown for a baseball tournament and the location of the hotel was very convenient for us, close to the field, restaurants, shopping centers, etc. Coastal Highway is full of things to do so we had no issues finding everything we needed while staying at this hotel. Just keep in mind that because its a business area the traffic is insane, but mostly from 11 am and constant until 6pm. Also, this road is the one that takes you to Rehoboth Beach so the traffic got worse Saturday and Sunday. We are from the northeast so the only thing that took time to get used to was how to be layback as the people there. Everyone is soft spoken and they take their time to do things, check-in, cleaning, but breakfast was always ready on time and check out was the easiest. We had a double bed room that accommodated our family of 3 for 4 nights. Breakfast was self service with very nice variety of items to chose from. The rooms were small but cozy and very well distributed. The beds don't look too comfortable but they were, either that or we were just too tired from all the sightseeing, lol. What you see its what you get! he hotel looks just like the pictures on the site. We spend all our time out and about so we didn't get a chance to try the hotel pool, but it look nice, especially for small kids. I should say that as busy as the highway was we had no issues with noise or security.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
You are awesome!!! We really appreciate that you took the time to write so much about our hotel and the area! You are exactly correct about the traffic, it is insane!!!! LOL!!! I hope that we have the opportunity to have you back as our guests in the future!!! Thank you again!!!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Dee
"Loud. Some evening staff very rude."
Awful. There were teenagers running down the hall until 1 am until we finally asked the evening staff (a gentleman) to get them to stop running which he did. The next evening the teenagers were running again. I asked the evening staff woman to get them to stop. She was extremely rude and denied the problem. We left at 11pm that evening because she was rude and we could not stand the noise.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
I am very sorry that this happened to you at our hotel. We try very hard to ensure that all of our guests are comfortable and happy. I have shared your information with my staff. We have also implemented a mandatory quiet time when the baseball teams stay with us. Again, I am very sorry that this impacted your stay.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Great little hotel for the weekend near beaches etc. Free breakfast great!
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey!! I hope that we have you as our guests again in the future!
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
JoEllen
"Family Get Away Day"
Went to the beach for the day and fished with my wife and 2 grandkids and our dog Millie. After 6 hours on the beach it was so nice to go back to our hotel room and take a warm shower and relax. Everything was great.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you so much for completing this survey! We love to hear how our guests stay really was. I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience and look forward to seeing you again soon!!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
My family of 4 stayed one Saturday evening to extend an unexpected mini-getaway. A thunderstorm pushed us off the beach early and it took us about 25 minutes to travel the 4 miles up Rt. 1, but by the time we reached the Sleep Inn, it was sunny again and we were happy to arrive at our clean, stylish room and the showers were hot and had good pressure. We used the room fridge to hold some fruit and snacks from our cooler, and had a fantastic, memorable dinner at Fish On, just a few minutes away in Lewes. The beds were comfortable and we had a quiet night's sleep, with just a few muted hallway conversations overheard as we were near the elevator. A complimentary breakfast was available in the morning--decent standard fare like waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese omelettes, hot oatmeal and cold cereals, pastry and muffins, bananas and apples, milk, juice, and coffee. The seating area was very tight and hard to accommodate the number of diners, much less the lines that snaked through the tables as people waited for the waffle iron or toaster. Kids seemed to enjoy the outdoor pool (accessible through the very small lobby seating area) which had a few fountains and slides for the preschool set. We prefer to stay closer to the beach when available, but our one night stay (with easy return trip to the beach in the morning) was pleasant and I would stay here again. It's also very convenient for outlet shopping and many other restaurants on Rt. 1.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you so much for being so elaborate with your comments! I love hearing about how our guests feel about our hotel! I want to let you know that we have converted our Theater room into a dining room to eliminate the crowd overflow. I hope that we have you as our guests again so that you can enjoy this space! We loved having you as our guests!!!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Maureen
Room was clean. Wish they had more options to hang towels in the room. Also bathroom door was broken so wasn't able to close door all the way or lock the door. Dining area for breakfast is a little small and was really crowded. Satisfactory for a one night getaway.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
We have quickly fix any maintenance issues with the bathroom door and we have extending our eating area to another room! More Space!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
The rooms are very very small and the price is to high
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
We have great priced during our off season and even some on the weekdays!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Simon
"Loved the chief"
The chief did a awesome job managing the kitchen and everyone else was great but the beds were a bit small for my wife and our three boys under 11yrs old
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
I let the "chief" know what you said! She says, "Thank You"!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!!
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
ken
"nice hotel, good price"
nice hotel, good price.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you for letting us know we are doing a great job!
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Robyn
"Close to shopping and a few minutes from beach"
Awesome staff, clean and quiet room. Stayed 3 days and 2 nights. Plenty of restaurants near by and very close to Tanger Outlets and family fun activities
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Thank you for your sweet comments! We really appreciate how our guests feel and hope that we can have you as our guests again in the future!
Other trip Jul 4, 2015