All hotels in Lewes, Delaware, United States of America
18451 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, DE, 19958, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Staying for family business"
Clean and cheerful. Most rooms on the 2nd floor were non-smoking. However one room near mine was not and I could smell smoke coming from it.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Dissapointed"
The general manager was very unprofessional. We had another couple walk into our room while we was still in the room. We went downstairs to talk to the front desk to report what happened and they said that we was suppose to be checked out. It was 10 something and our check out wasn't till 12. The general manager said it wasn't her fault and that she wouldn't and couldn't do anything to make things better. I will not be returning nor do I recommend this hotel to anybody
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Mitchell
"Great staff, clean rooms, but just OK"
Great staff, clean room, but smelled of stale cigarette smoke. The bathroom has a sliding pocket door, so noisy for nighttime visits. Also, really tight for showering and getting dressed. Morning coffee and breakfast was mediocre.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Traveling w/Mom
Loved this place! The price was great and it is close to everything.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Lynda
"Drive to the beach walk to Outlets"
Breakfast eggs are above average. Breakfast stayed open late on New Years day. Good location to restaurants and Outlets. Location is behind a retail store, not directly on the highway. No road sounds.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Marc
The hotel is in an quiet urban area. The rooms have window views of parking lot.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"A Pleasant place to stay"
WE have a very good experience with the hotel. The rooms although small were big enough for us. I would have liked a larger bathroom and sink area. It could also have used a place to put the luggage. There was an armoire of no great size. The room was clean and the caretakers were very nice individuals who wanted to be helpful. They accepted dogs which was what I needed for this stay. The food for the morning breakfast was typical of most hotels that offer a buffet. All in all, I thought that for he money this was a really worthwhile place with people very willing to be of service. I would recommend it as one could use the money saved to take advantage of the outlet stores that are a part of the main road leading into Rehoboth.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Very friendly and informative staff at the desk. We had great conversation with them . While my husband went to the restroom they informed me I didnt have a room reserved. I was talking to myself and questioning why i didn't print out my confirmation and talking to the staff and wondering what I am going to do. Well, next my husband appeared and we joked for a few and then he told me He was playing around. What an ice breaker. We laughed about this all weekend. We were good sports about it. We love the fun loving personality. Great atmosphere ; ) Two thumbs up
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Sleep inn poor hotel"
Room was dirty when we checked in. The room was to be for one king bed we got a double. The bathroom floor was freezing. The hairdryer did not work. Would not stay there again!!
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Just love the hotel and the staff!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
pat
"First time in Rehoboth."
It was a very nice visit to Delaware. We golfed one day in a very nice golf course. We went into town in Lewes and Rehoboth and walked the boardwalks. We went to Ocean City, MD. for the day and shopped in many of the outlets. We took a ride to Dover Downs and gambled in the casino. I was very impressed with the casino. I would like to go back in a couple of years when more stores are open.
Lynn
We left a night earlier than planned because the people in our hallway slammed doors what seemed like all night. It was extremely annoying and very inconsiderate of others. I really can't blame the hotel for this but we decided enough was enough.
"Stayed here to attend the Rehoboth Film Festival"
Access to the Film Festival is within walking distance. The room was large and comfortable. The bathroom could be a bit bigger. We have stayed here in November almost every year for the last 10 - 12 years and hope to stay here next year!
Rita
"Perfect location for what we needed."
Perfect, staff was wonderful, helpful, friendly and Sally was Great at breakfast. Dog friendly!!!!!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Run away for the weekend."
It was perfect place close to shopping and the beach and even though it was October it was the perfect weather and hotel to run away for the weekend.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Doris and Gladys
"Nice Staff - Terrible Facility"
Went to our room and there was an audible alarm going off in the adjoining room. Staffed turned that off and then my son came out of the bathroom stating that water was dripping on him from the ceiling. Check the bathroom and water was coming down through the ceiling from the room above (we were on 3rd floor) and dripping onto the toilet and towels. Staff again checked and found that there was a leak in the toilet above. I requested that we be moved to another room. They were completely booked so they offered to move me to the room next door (the audible alarm room) as the only option. The room was designed for a handicap guest. It had one double bed. There were 3 of us so I asked if we could get a roll-away bed for my son. They were all out of roll-away beds...they provided me with an air mattress with a battery operated air pump. We took it since we didn't have any other options at 8:00 pm with a 5:50 am wake up looming. Of course there was not adequate space in the new room for the air mattress - we had to wedge it in between the one side of the bed and the air conditioning unit, and the batteries died while trying to inflate it (after it deflated after the first night) The bathroom in this room smelled like a combination of urine and a hospital room- I actually wiped down the floor with one of the wash rags and soap to try and get the smell out - all I got was a black rag and the same smell. Staff was helpful but I won't be staying in a Sleep Inn ever again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Beds"
The beds were very uncomfortable, and the mattresses felt old.
Response by Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
We have just updated our mattresses in May 2015... come check them out!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"GREAT VALUE!"
This hotel is a jewel. Exceptional staff, clean, comfortable rooms. Always have a great stay in Rehoboth. Never stay anywhere else!
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
"Helpful staff, pet friendly, awesome pool & theate"
Spring for a suite if possible, their regular room are very small, though if you're looking for a place just to rest your head after beach activities, it's suitable. The pool is great for kids, sporting a basketball net and kiddie pool with mini frog water slide and mushroom sprinkler. We discovered they had a private movie theater, and asked the front desk if we could use it. They said yes, and said the screen took dvds, and instructed us of a Red Box across the street at Super Fresh grocery store. We rented a movie and had a family movie night. The staff couldn't be kinder, both to my children and pup! We all enjoyed our stay!
2 night family trip Sep 15, 2014
Rebecca
"Weekend trip"
Rooms clean, but a bit small with separate toilet/shower area, sink area in main room. Full breakfast good, but area cramped a bit.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Pet friendly inclusive"
Very nice and reasonably priced for Rehoboth. There were no extra charges for our pets. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was decent and included. Room was somewhat small, yet very nice and included a small frig and microwave. They also had a miniature water park that was very popular with the guests who had children. Overall, it was a good value.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Kelly K
"va k"
clean room pet friendly
4 night trip Sep 5, 2014
clark
"Cleaniness of our room"
There was a serious case of old black MOLD on all the walls.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
Young
The stay was great! Everyone was so nice and helpful! I would stay there again and again!
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
Debra
"Perfect vacation getaway"
I can't say enought about the Sleep Inn: friendly staff, nice facility, kid-friendly and quite close to the beach. The manager was also lovely and it was just a perfect, end of summer get away. We will definitely be back!!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Great front desk people, good pool and nice breakfast.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Good value, clean, friendly staff"
This hotel was a good value. Hey it's 10 or 15 mins from the beach but it is clean and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good and there were plenty of options.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Great overnight stay. Dog friendly as are State Beaches.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Last minute trip so we didn't do any research. Room was small and smelled like animals but it is pet friendly hotel so can't do much about it. Bed was horrible we had a king sized bed and the pillows were the size of throw pillows and felt like rocks were inside. Defiantely something no hotel should cheap out on. Bedding is key! The hotel was 5 miles to the beach, however extremely close to the tanger outlets which was a positive for us. The hotel has a pool it's small but also has a kiddie pool next to it and our 2 yr old enjoyed it and we didn't have to worry much because the water was 6 inches deep. Breakfast I would suggest going elsewhere. Wifi is intermittent. So again like what I stated in the title you get what you pay for and shame on us for not researching it.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
A great hotel! And dog friendly! I wouldn't stay any where else!
2 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Good location close to everything. Very comfortable room. Good breakfast with both hot and cold options.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
We had 2 towels in the room. I asked for 2 more towels and they only left one towel for both of us. A lot of dust on the furniture and the coffee grinds from the previous guest were still in the coffee pot. There were coffee stains all over the furniture. The breakfast tables were always sticky with syrup.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
gina
"Horrible hotel"
This hotel was very dirty. The rugs and bathrooms were very old. Dirty floors. I would not recommend this hotel
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Jones
Generous space, clean quarters, comfortable beds, complimentary continental breakfast Low water pressure in the shower was my only negative review
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
"great place for toddler"
you need to drive to everything, but it's such a short distance. Only 10 minutes to Rehoboth beach, and 2 minutes drive from grocery and outlets. everything is clean, and free breakfast is decent. There is a kiddie pool that is only 6" deep. brought my 1yr old daughter for her first time in a pool and she loved the mini water slide.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Couldn't have asked for a better hotel. Room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. Staff was very friendly
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Clean Rooms"
Room was clean although a bit small. A reasonably good deal.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
DSL
"Hidden Gem at the Beach"
I normally do not give reviews, but since I do not visit Rehoboth Beach very often, I thought I would give praise where praise is due. This hotel was one of the quietest and least expensive hotels I have ever been to in the area. What it offered was a very quiet room, and a very clean room at an affordable price. I hope the prices do not go up too much at this hotel, as I expect to stay here again next year. The room was very modern and the bed was comfortable. The free breakfast was a surprise and it was equally as good. I had never been to such a quiet hotel before. Usually, I hear door slamming and elevators dinging. But not at this hotel. If you are going to be in the area, check out this hidden gem. Which is super close to Rehoboth and Dewey Beach, although the address says Lewes, it is right on the highway.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Ed
"great for a short vacation"
This was a good location for us since we like to go to the beach at Cape Henlopen and it's also close to Rehoboth. The room was clean, the staff was nice. The room was on the small side but it was fine for us. The only negative was how small/crowded the breakfast area is - it is best to get up early and get out of there before the crowd. Overall it was great for the price.
3 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
This is an affordable hotel with good access to the beach, state park, and boats in the area. My children loved the pool. This is an older hotel, and the rooms were small. The rooms were really clean - and you know they are cleaning thoroughly due to the absence of sand. Everyone is dragging it in in shoes and towels - yet they manage it really well.
"Too many pets"
It was OK, but breakfast is mediocre & very crowded. More a family place than a relaxing retreat.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Clean, economic option close to Rehoboth Beach"
Nice check in person, ample parking, fridge and microwave in room (nice surprise), and a very clean room. Design of room looked somewhat updated. Faint smoke cigarette smell in room, but overall a very pleasant setup and hotel. If you're looking to be walking distance to the beach, this is not the place for you. If you're looking to be close to outlet shopping and restaurants, or are looking to save $$ on the hotel and drive to the beaches, then this is a great option.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Jenny
Room very crowded and breakfast terrible. Staff not very helpful. They added on a charge for room safe which was not requested!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Gene
"It was not bad but..."
It was not bad but a large dog was left unattended in the room next door and barked past 11 pm and started at 6 am. Front desk did try to remedy the situation and offered us another room, but to move all of our kids and stuff was not worth it. Staff was great but I think the dog policy's should be more strict.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
MB
"Diappointed"
We were at the beach for few days and decided to stay here for couple of nights. The hotel is old and it was showing its age. The room was damp, there were no do not disturb sign to be found and the ice machine on 1st and 2nd floor were broken. You can hear all the noises from the hall way and couldn't sleep in. We will try a different place next time.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
We had a relaxing and enjoyable stay at Sleep Inn. The staff was excellent and very helpful. They were always pleasant and gave us very good recommendations for shopping and eating. Would stay there again!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Clean and efficient
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Good Basic Hotel"
This is a good basic hotel on the Coastal Highway amid stores & restaurants. The king size bed was comfortable and clean, and the included breakfast was more than enough for us. FYI - we had a shower, but no tub which was not a problem for us. We stayed two nights and while there were sufficient amenities such as towels, toiletries, and coffee when we arrived, there were none of these the next day. I mentioned this to the front desk and they were apologetic, but offered no compensation.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
gigi
"Ants everywhere!!!"
Our room had ants all over the window sill, and the more we tried to kill them, more would appear. They were crawling on the walls, and a few made it to the bed too. The hotel staff seemed lazy (on the computer all the time) and not interested in helping. We talked to them before heading to the beach, and they said they would send a maintenance person in to check it. After we got back from the beach, the front desk gave us ant traps!!!! As if I need to do the pest control myself! Breakast was ok. The breakfast attendant was nice and attentive to the guests. A lot of flies in the breakfast room. Overall, you get what you pay for. Cheap rate, cheap place. Will not return.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Maria
"Great place - near everything"
Best staff I've ever come in contact with. Just wish they would add bacon as a second protein as many people and kids aren't sausage fans
Other trip Jun 20, 2014