All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America

• Value
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
"Bad service"
Charge me internet US$ 5.00 per day (data service)
2 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Marco Antonio Moises
"Napa Getaway!"
A very nice room close to downtown Napa!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Lacking workout"
Excercise room thermostat unasjustable and stuck on warm. Also, the tv's on the tread mills received only 6 or 7 channels and the one on the elliptical didn't work. The rooms have a lot of highway noise
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Very pleased with the staff, room and location of hotel.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Paula
"Penny's 50th Celebration"
A beautiful hotel
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Penny
"Great place to stay in Napa"
This is a great place to stay if you plan on going to downtown Napa for dinner.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Decent Hotel but Not a Great Location"
The rooms are slightly on the smaller side for a suite, and the single TV is in a somewhat odd position in the room creating an awkward layout. My biggest issue was simply the general location. You will have to go 5 miles one direction or the other to find any sort of restaurant.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Travis
"Good place to stay"
It's very comfortable and good hotel to stay. Rich breakfast and complete facilities in the room. One thing is pity that the towels in the room are not enough 'cause our group is 5 but there are only 3 bath towels. We have to share with the others.
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
SHU LING
Would have liked them to continue to serve the full breakfast menu until the posted hour of breakfast close. They stopped making eggs and bacon and sausage fully 1/2 hour before they were supposed to close. It was still busy.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
55 year old fem
"Excellent!"
Excellent! Nice, clean, spaces. The front desk people are very friendly and helpful. It's about 6-7 minutes from Downtown Napa, very convenience.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
DUNG
Wonder hotel. Clean and roomy. Breakfast was very good and fresh.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice and clean hotel"
Clean and family friendly hotel
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Just perfect"
We stayed here for one night on the way home from ski vacation at Tahoe. The hotel was just lovely. It was decorated for the holidays. The actual décor was Napa themed and they had a very nice breakfast as well as in and outdoor eating area. They also had a beautiful fireplace in the lobby/eating area. A long bar was in the lobby area that appeared to be available for wine tastings. We had a king bed suite room with pull out couch and the room came with a small kitchenette. It was conveniently located at the south end of Napa
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"At least the rooms were clean"
Breakfast bar was sub standard. Couldn't get anyone to answer the phone at the front desk.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Weekend away"
Very nice Hotel. Too bad it's in the middle of nowhere.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
When we arrived during a December rainstorm the lobby was welcoming with a fireplace and a beautiful Christmas tree. Our room was pleasant and clean. We were travelling with our adult son so appreciated the partition between the bed and sitting area. This was the reason we chose this hotel.. One small inconvenience was finding the sleeper sofa unmade. We called the desk and that was quickly remedied. We also enjoyed the breakfast which included fruit, scrambled eggs and sausage. It could have lasted until 10 however. We will stay here again.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Valentina
"Very south of the wineries."
Very new and clean hotel. Lovely landscaping. It says Napa Valley, but had I realized that it was almost back in San Fransisco, I would have booked a hotel further north in the Napa winery region. It was a nice hotel for this price though, nice breakfast too.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Ellen
"Great hotel close to Napa Downtown"
Nice and new hotel with great staff. The room is narrow than we thought. Our view is blocked by the tree so wish they can trim the tree. The noise from up stair when they moved around at late night caused discomfort in sleep for us. The compliment breakfast is good.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Christy
"Excellent Stay"
from the moment we arrived to when we left this was a wonderful place to stay. The staff was exceptional at all levels!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Front desk issues and slippery shower"
While checking in the front desk staff wasnt exactly hospitable. I only reserved the room so I could pay in cash when I arrived, but she said the only way I could get the room is if she charged my credit card upfront for the full balance plus incidentals. I have reserved rooms before with Hotels.com where you could pay in cash upfront and then use a credit card for only incidentals. Beyond that she only gave me my room keys and didnt give directions on where to go, she didnt inform me of the contiental breakfast, or anything at all we actually had to find this out from our in room hotel guide book. I had to ask her where would be best location would be to park. She didnt seem too friendly. The room itself was great. I would suggest being careful getting in the shower though. My husband slipped and fell one morning and I almost fell the next day when I got in. The rubber mat on the bottom doesnt work too well. The room was very clean and worked well for us. Other than the shower of course.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"No wifi in the room."
All were fine until no wifi in the room. There is cat 5 connect but wifi could be only be used in the lounge.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
piloy
Awesome time, awesome accommodations! Everyone was very friendly & the rooms were exceptional! Close to downtown Napa & surrounding areas! Would definitely stay here again!
5 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Victoria
"good value, 5 miles to downtown"
stayed here a couple times for business related trips. Don't think I can do it again though as the air conditioner sounds like a jet engine and kept waking me up at night even with ear plugs in. Seems a silly reason but gotta get some sleep!
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Nice facility"
We appreciated the location and cleanliness of your hotel. The grounds were well manicured and the staff was friendly. The beds were comfortable and the extra living space/kitchen area was nice
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Comfortable and close to downtown Napa"
We have booked this hotel a few times as we like that we can book for one night, it is clean and well maintained and the staff is friendly and helpful. Not too far from downtown Napa. We stay there when we are going to a concert in town.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Sue
This hotel was very nice and a pleasure to stay at. We will definitely be back.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Nice, but disappointing"
What were the odds? Two hotels in three nights whose business model includes unacceptable noise at the expense of travelers who were expecting quiet. As with many hotels, pool curfew is 10 pm so as not to disturb other patrons -- but the hotel then decides to hold a party (wedding reception?) in a tent with really loud music and booming bass until 11 pm? (And, as a customer trying to sleep, you have no idea when the torture is scheduled to stop.) I don't fault a hotel for making appropriate business decisions, but it's sort of a "truth in advertising" thing -- at least let other travelers opt-out and go somewhere else by advising them up-front there will be a lot of party noise until 11 pm. I would have rated the hotel lower, but in fairness, management the next day was responsive to our concerns. If I could be certain there would not be any noisy special events, I would stay here again. It's a pretty nice hotel at the south end of Napa Valley, right across from a beautiful winery. The hotel is clean, attractive and fairly new, the rooms are nice "suite" style rooms with good amenities. Bring your own clock -- this room has one of those ipod docks where you can't actually see the time in the dark.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
beautiful hotel, but the room was far from the lobby.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Kitty
"A little out of the way of the wineries..."
A little out of the way of the wineries but very nice and pleasant... A little on the pricey side.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Chad
"Overall very nice"
Bed was a bit stiff but everything else was wonderful.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Fine hotel, disappointingly small suite"
This was a last minute getaway. The suite was so much smaller than any other Marriott that we have visited. It was just a small hotel room with a half wall and a tiny sofabed. I am sure there are far better value hotels in Napa given the extraordinarily expensive rate for one night. The rest of the hotel was fine - clean, pool etc. It was a bit unnerving at checkin that the police were investigating a theft from a room. But the hotel staff were very polite and helpful.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
Kath
"Mothers day celebration"
Very nice hotel, good breakfast and great for the price. I would stay here again for sure.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Good stay"
This is a nice hotel. Much nicer than I was expecting. The prices was very good. I would recommend it.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Ld
"great place, great value"
we had a great time
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"great location and nice hotel"
The hotel was very nice and the location was great, the breakfast was awesome. I paid for a suite but I thought the room was on the small side. But other than that the hotel was great and I would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Sandra
"Clean, comfortable, upscale"
For an chain hotel near an airport, this hotel was very nice. Not a fancy resort, but for the area the price was right and it had everything we needed. The suite was comfortable with a separate sitting area and kitchenette. Very clean and well appointed. The breakfast was good, including hot scrambled eggs and bacon. Better than your usual hotel "continental breakfast." I would recommend this hotel for business or leisure travelers.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Very Pleased"
Very pleased with the front desk service, very pleased with the room. The hotel is about 5-7 minutes away from the downtown Napa area but the distance was fine to me. When I return to Napa, I will be staying here again. =)
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Martinique
"nice, clean, and friendly"
This is a great place, with a wonderful breakfast. The breakfast included eggs, sausage, and lots of other stuff. The room was super clean. It is off the beaten path 5 miles from downtown, but the room was spacious with a couch and a chair. Nice pool and hot tub. All staff was very friendly, from the manager to the cleaning staff. There are nice outside sitting areas with a fountain and beautiful mountain views.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Couples Vacation"
If you are looking for a quite escape within 15~30 minutes of most wineries, this is a great spot. We were there on a weekend. No heavy traffic, clean rooms, helpful staff and about half the price of hotels that are 15 minutes closer to the wineries. We used the gym and it was up to date. Breakfast was supposed to be ready at 7 but it was ready at 6:30. I would definately stay again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
antonio
"one night stay"
we liked it was out of the hustle and bustle of the city of Napa. easy in and out.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Close to Napa, very comfortable, free breakfast!"
We chose this hotel because it was close to Napa. The facilities were nice. The hotel staff was very friendly. The room was decent. The breakfast was included. The eggs were fantastic!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Great hotel but a little far from the wineries. Still recommended due to big rooms and nice amenities.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2014
biz
We will definitely stay here again!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
"Nice hotel at the south end of Napa Valley"
We enjoyed our stay at the Marriott. The bed was comfy, but the towels were a bit on the rough side. The workout room was adequate. Overall, a very clean and pleasant place to stay. The next time, we would choose a hotel more north and closer to St. Helena and Calistoga to reduce the back and forth driving to wineries.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Christina
"Exceeding Expectations"
This hotel was excellent. The amenities, service, facility conditions were all impeccable. We had a wonderful stay at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone looking for an excellent place to stay. We will definitely consider this hotel again for any future stays in Napa Valley.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
This is the 2nd time we've stayed at this hotel - great location to the Napa and Sonoma areas - both wineries and restaurants! Also a good breakfast to start the day especially if you plan to do wine tasting. We would stay again.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
S&A D
"Great place if you don't mind a small drive"
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and the place was super clean. It was also quiet making it relaxing. We didn't hear any highway noise even though it wasn't too far away. It is a pet friendly hotel but the only evidence of any pets was one barking dog. It barked three times as we walked past the room it was staying in; we were chatting and he was being friendly (my opinion.) The beds were SO comfortable! It had a nice big bathroom with the vanity outside of the toilet and tub/shower room. We had a suite with 2 double beds, and it had 2 closets, plenty of room for us. The free breakfast was really good. There were a lot of choices and the area was well attended. I really liked the location of the hotel, but some may find it a bit too far from the attractions. However, it is less than 10 minutes from Downtown Napa. A bit further to the wineries, but for me it was no problem since we came back to a nice quiet and relaxing place. Oh, the pool area is very nice as well, there was a total of 8 in the hot tub and still room for a few more. There is no doubt I will stay at this location again in the future!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2014
"Excellent housekeeping"
We had a comfortable stay here. The rooms were small but Very clean. The hotel is close to downtown Napa with some great places to eat and shop. Overall an excellent experience .
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Kris
We will stay here again if we visit Napa. Only drawback is the breakfast area, so small, wonder what it would look like during high season. Egg and sausage taste bad, not natural.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
FL
"overall ok. disapointed on some things"
The hotel was pretty. Towels were horrible. Like 1 star hotel. Only one set of towels for 3 people, same with shampoo and conditioner. Location was ok and breakfast too. Asked them to prepare room for 3 and they didnt so we have to request a change of room
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013