All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
63 West 35th Street, New York, NY, 10001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Convenient and clean"
The hotel is conveniently located in midtown and there are plenty of sights nearby as well as inexpensive places to eat. My bed was comfortable and the room was clean. There was a fair amount of noise from being next to the elevator shaft and having a/c equipment on the roof outside of my room (210), but earplugs made things easy enough that I didn't feel the need to change rooms.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"good"
hotel was nice and good weather was bad
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
hyun wook
"Good stay"
Asked for a quiet room and was given a higher floor. Room had fridge AND microwave - rarity in the city!
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
"Very pleased. Good value too."
Courteous staff. Little lobby bar nice. Fitness room immaculate.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Economical"
This hotel is a little "tired". But well worth the money! For the low rate you have a microwave, refridgerator and coffee in the room. Most NYC hotels do not have that. PLUS!- free wifi! The rooms are comfortable and the bathrooms are nice. Carpet was slightly musty, but not terrible at all. Again well worth the money, good location.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
beadlaz
"Great location and service"
Easy to book and great location & price. There was a short period of time when cold water was not running but they fixed it immediately.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Myriam
"dont stay here"
The AC went on and off all night! All night!!! I never slept for more than 30 minutes at a clip
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Loved it"
Very nice hotel and staff. Outside is very appealing and in a great area. I couldn't check in as early as I wanted (check in is at 3:00pm) yet they allowed me to leave my bag and gave me a courtesy call when the room was ready and that was at 1pm which was nice. My room was VERY clean, updated and comfortable. It was located right in front of the elevators yet I didn't hear any outside noise at all...not even busy street noise from 34th St. Staff really nice....just a great hotel and I will be sure to stay there again upon my next trip
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
LISA
"NYC Trip"
Very good hotel, excellent location. Walking distance to NYC attractions. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"A Wow trip to Manhattan New York"
Excellent location just steps to Herald square and Macy's. We had a city view room with a great view of the Empire state building.Staff was friendly. Everything was great!
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Memorial Day stay @ W35th St"
Great room view of the Empire State building centrally located hotel. the room was clean lobby/common areas were also clean I enjoyed the hotel decor. Would stay again
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel , great location"
Took a long weekend with my husband and 2 children . This was a great location and the room size was better than expected for a New York hotel.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Ni e hotel, but have chance the service in the cafetería flor the breakfast
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Met my needs"
I arrived at the hotel very late (2 a.m.) and got checked in easily and without hassle (which I appreciated). When I got to the room the TV didn't work which was a bummer, especially since it was so late and I wasn't going to ask for it to be fixed. The overall room was OK -- nothing special, but decent for a few hours before leaving for my meeting. The location was good -- had anything/everything I needed within a few minutes' walk.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Kristin
"Boutique Hilton"
Nice hotel, spacious room , contruction near entrance of the hotel was loud and disturbing
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
Stanley
Checked in early with exactly what we wanted. A/C worked great, bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was first rate. Shout out to Stephanie at the front desk for all her help.
4 night family trip May 14, 2015
Beth
"Beware"
A man was murdered in the room directly above my room during my stay. We were woken up by a detetective at 630am to give a statement, hotel staff was trying to act like nothing happened even though there were camera crews everywhere. Google this hotel and add murder for full story. Yikes!
Other trip May 19, 2015
gabriel
The room wasn't clean to the standards I'm used to at a Hilton property. Actually found a tick in my bed. Thank god the sheets and comforter were white or I would never have seen it. Too expensive for the quality. Had I known I would have stayed a few blocks north for a nicer room at the same price.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Location, location, location"
This was our second stay at this hotel and fourth stay in Manhattan. We came back to the same hotel because of the convenient location, cleanliness and modern amenities. We were rewarded with a upgrade to a room with city view. A pleasant surprise for sure. The staff is very pleasant and everyone is helpful. Definitely would recommend to anyone visiting NYC.
N
Nice hotel , rooms are clean and quiet (even though I was on 3rd floor), staff are very nice and helpful, walking distance from Times Square
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Perfect location and price is right"
The location was perfect, the room was comfortable, clean & safe. We even had the perfect view of the Empire state building. I've stayed here several times already and tried other hotels around the city. By far the best locationsand price.
peach
Cool to stay
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2015
Brittney
"Exceeded Our Expectations!"
Great location! Outstanding front desk staff! Competitively priced! Bright! Clean! Attractive curb appeal.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Pamela
"Nice but expensive"
Nice hotel with friendly staff. Expensive for this level hotel and neighborhood going through lots of construction so it is not easy to get to or depart.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"nice, clean, close to everything"
got an upgrade to a city view without asking; staff was very pleasant; great breakfast; clean and updated room
Other trip May 8, 2015
"NYC Hotel close to EVERYTHING"
Staff was so wonderful and helpful. Room very clean and even spacious for the city. Beautiful view of the Empire State Building Great Breakfast. Bartender Sean was fabulous! We had a great stay and will definitely stay here again on our next trip.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Joyce
"Noisy"
Noise from neighboring rooms which made it impossible to fall asleep. Seen better 3 start hotels than this one.
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Pritesh
"Meh"
Most of the staff were friendly but a couple were decidedly not. The room safe never worked; the second time we asked them to fix it they told us we must not understand how to operate it. The TV remote didn't work and after they "fixed" it it worked about half the time. The room was inexplicably hot, requiring us to run the AC when the temps outside were in the 30s. There was lots of street noise in our "city view" room above the 20th floor. I needed to stay in that area for a class I was taking - if I needed to stay around there again I would pick a less expensive place since I don't quite feel I got what I paid for anyway. I wouldn't call our stay a bad one, though.
5 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"AMAZING"
one word - AMAZING. The room was great!!! very clean and smells fresh! the view was amazing of Manhattan. great location to shopping and trains.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Sufficient"
Nothing special here the property was clean, convenient, and comfortable. Depending upon occupancy you may have to wait for an elevator , if you're on a higher floor.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
"Celebrating 10 Years Together"
Very Much Enjoyed our 2 night Stay, Celebrating our 10th Anniversary. Professibnal Staff, Clean and Quiet Rooms, Great Location in NYC; Life Is Good - We will return again to Celebrate in the Future!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Decent, Friendly and to the point."
It was a two week stay and the staff were incredibly nice and gave me a disabled room for the extra space. Overall the hotel is basic but in a great location and the shower water pressure is decent (unlike many NYC hotels). They also have a herman miller work chair in every room.
15 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"Very happy"
Staff was very friendly restaurant was excellent maid service was great room very clean would stay there again
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"will return!"
Easy to book - a great stay
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Carolyn
"It's worthy of a good compliment"
It was great
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Jorge
"great hotel and staff.. close to many things in ny"
definitely will stay here the next time in nyc!!! great location staff was wondeful and helpful. recommended a great place for dinner. very close to penn station and the garden
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
jaime
"Not bad"
I think this is an average hotel in NYC. Other than 4+ star hotels, it is hard to find a hotel with right staff in manhattan as in most cities. I usually avoid talking to anyone while staying at NYC hotels or at hotels in other cities because it is hard for them to hire good staff in such areas. It's worse than other Hilton Garden Inns of suburbs, but it is as okay as other Hilton Garden Inns in urban areas.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Wonderful staff and crew working at this Hilton Garden Inn. Concierge was helpful and attentive to hotel guests. We were pleased with everything hotel had to offer. Lower floors had a poor view however we could still see the Empire State Building. Short walk away from Time Square, Penn Station, and Central Park.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Excellent location"
Nice experience, and want to return soon. The personnel the hotel is very friendly.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Jeannette
Location was great! Check in was easy, block from Empire Building and a few blocks from Times Square
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
The rooms were small, but very clean and the staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Nyc bday weekend"
Service was good. I in was able to on check in early. The breakfast was delicious. Overall good service.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Catvimary
"Almost Perfect"
We stayed here Easter weekend and enjoyed our stay for the most part. There were a few downsides I would like to mention. The coffee was to strong, but not too big a deal there. The breakfast not really worth the price, but the chef cooking the omelettes did a great job.That and the fresh fruit was the best part. Lastly, we were supposed to have a free gift upon arrival, but did not receive anything during our stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Very cozy room but well arranged. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Junior
"good deal in nyc"
very comfortable stay. Hotel is conveniently located in midtown. Very clean hotel, pleasant staff. Near pubs, restaurants and tourist attractions
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
judy
"Family trip to NYC--first time visitors"
This hotel has a very good location, not so much for the Times Square area but for Madison Square Garden, Empire State Building, and World's Largest Department Store...Macy's. Times Square and Broadway shows were walking distance, however. What I liked about this hotel was that it wasn't as old as some of the other hotels I looked at in this price range or higher. This was probably due to it not being as close to Times Square. The hotel was in good condition and front desk and housekeeping services were very good. What I didn't like about it was that the room is small. The beds and bedding are very comfortable, however. Coming from Texas where hotel rooms are huge, it was not exactly what we'd expect for the price of the room. It seems like small rooms is the norm in NYC. Other than that, all was great at the Hilton Garden Inn. We appreciated the front desk accommodating our request for the upper floors (24th) and a view of the Empire State Building. This was our first trip to NYC and we plan to return. I would stay at this hotel again.
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Good Experience"
Clean, modern hotel, comfortable rooms, pleasant service from staff and very convenient to subway. One of the quietest stays we've had in New York. Great view of the city from our window. Would definitely use this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Anne
"Staying at the Garden near the Garden"
Convenient location, very comfy room, terrific NY shower, helpful business center and nice hotel staff. No one helped us with our luggage, which was a bit stressful. Other than that, this Hilton Garden was top-notch.
4 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Very centric."
Nice welcome at front desk. Clean room and bathroom. Everything in working conditions.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Mari
"Great hilton stay"
The stay at the Hilton was awesome...it was so convenient to everywhere we had to go. I would definitely go there again. The staff was nice even when we wanted to change the room they made it possibly so we could have a better view. Would definitely suggest you go there for your visit to NYC.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015