All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
63 West 35th Street, New York, NY, 10001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"It's worthy of a good compliment"
It was great
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Jorge
Wonderful staff and crew working at this Hilton Garden Inn. Concierge was helpful and attentive to hotel guests. We were pleased with everything hotel had to offer. Lower floors had a poor view however we could still see the Empire State Building. Short walk away from Time Square, Penn Station, and Central Park.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Excellent location"
Nice experience, and want to return soon. The personnel the hotel is very friendly.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Jeannette
Location was great! Check in was easy, block from Empire Building and a few blocks from Times Square
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
The rooms were small, but very clean and the staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Nyc bday weekend"
Service was good. I in was able to on check in early. The breakfast was delicious. Overall good service.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Catvimary
"Almost Perfect"
We stayed here Easter weekend and enjoyed our stay for the most part. There were a few downsides I would like to mention. The coffee was to strong, but not too big a deal there. The breakfast not really worth the price, but the chef cooking the omelettes did a great job.That and the fresh fruit was the best part. Lastly, we were supposed to have a free gift upon arrival, but did not receive anything during our stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Very cozy room but well arranged. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Junior
"good deal in nyc"
very comfortable stay. Hotel is conveniently located in midtown. Very clean hotel, pleasant staff. Near pubs, restaurants and tourist attractions
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
judy
"Family trip to NYC--first time visitors"
This hotel has a very good location, not so much for the Times Square area but for Madison Square Garden, Empire State Building, and World's Largest Department Store...Macy's. Times Square and Broadway shows were walking distance, however. What I liked about this hotel was that it wasn't as old as some of the other hotels I looked at in this price range or higher. This was probably due to it not being as close to Times Square. The hotel was in good condition and front desk and housekeeping services were very good. What I didn't like about it was that the room is small. The beds and bedding are very comfortable, however. Coming from Texas where hotel rooms are huge, it was not exactly what we'd expect for the price of the room. It seems like small rooms is the norm in NYC. Other than that, all was great at the Hilton Garden Inn. We appreciated the front desk accommodating our request for the upper floors (24th) and a view of the Empire State Building. This was our first trip to NYC and we plan to return. I would stay at this hotel again.
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Good Experience"
Clean, modern hotel, comfortable rooms, pleasant service from staff and very convenient to subway. One of the quietest stays we've had in New York. Great view of the city from our window. Would definitely use this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Anne
"Staying at the Garden near the Garden"
Convenient location, very comfy room, terrific NY shower, helpful business center and nice hotel staff. No one helped us with our luggage, which was a bit stressful. Other than that, this Hilton Garden was top-notch.
4 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Very centric."
Nice welcome at front desk. Clean room and bathroom. Everything in working conditions.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Mari
"Great hilton stay"
The stay at the Hilton was awesome...it was so convenient to everywhere we had to go. I would definitely go there again. The staff was nice even when we wanted to change the room they made it possibly so we could have a better view. Would definitely suggest you go there for your visit to NYC.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Excellent!!"
Could not be happier. Staff was awesome, - very friendly and heloful for first timers in NYC!! almost felt like home! First class concierge also! Location was awesome and close to everything. Quiet and clean and we will definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
linda
"Ok"
One of the staff members seems rude like as if they never seen young looking people in a nice hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Tiffany
"New Year Eve in New York!"
Clean and confortable hotel. Good location for tourists, many attractions close by. Easy to get to train and bus station.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
I
"Family Trip"
Very good, nice size room for New York
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Erin
"Awesome Hotel"
This Hotel is very nice and in a good location.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Big East getaway"
Friendly, clean, great location, first rate room, at a good price. I will absolutely return next time.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
william
"First trip to NYC"
it was wonderful
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Nice hotel for the money. Nice area, not too noisy. Staff was great. Clean and modern not old and yellowed lime some older NYC hotels.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Very nice hotel, would recconmend it anytime"
Very clean and nice hotel. Perfect location infornt of the 34th subway station. A few steps fro Macy's and the Empire State building. Rooms are very clean and equipped and relatively spacious for Manhattan. The price is quite good for its location. Perfect for business trips or NYC holidays.
7 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Minoush
"Good hotel, good location"
I like to stay here because it's close enough to Penn Station and close enough to my office - it's been my go-to for business trips for a few months now. My only real complaint is that the mattresses are hard as rocks and the pillows just a little too fluffy and soft. I almost never get a good night's sleep here and I've put up with it because I'm usually only in town for 1 - 2 nights. I may have to switch hotels because waking up with back pain or after a poor night's sleep is just not sustainable. If you're someone who loves a really firm mattress and really soft pillows, stay here. Everything about the hotel is great - friendly staff, comfortably sized rooms, and a convenient location.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
deanna
"Highly recommend!"
The hotel is short walk from Penn Station. Also subway station is around the corner. Many touristic attractions are within walking distance.
2 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
"Great location we were attending a concert at MSG"
clean room, nice bedding. location perfect for a concert at Madison Square Garden and a visit to the Empire State Building, All staff friendly and polite, nice small bar.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Very friendly staff and clean! Easy to park next door and price is reasonable,
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
james
"Great location in Midtown Manhattan"
Pleasant stay, Staff very efficient, great breakfast buffet, clean
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"West 35th st hotel nyc"
Everything was great! I had a comfortable stay in that hotel. The staff was really friendly and nice.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Tina
"Reasonable price and wonderful service"
The hotel staff was very pleasant and accommodating. When I left my journal in the room and called the hotel to ask if they had it, I received immediate confirmation that the journal was in Lost and Found and that they could certainly send it to me. I just received it today and I am happy to have it back. I arrived earlier than the 3 p.m. check in time. I understood that there was no guarantee that I could get into the room early. However, when the room was ready, I received a phone call that the room was ready. That was around 2 p.m. I appreciated the early check in time since I had taken a 5 hour bus trip. Although I wish the elevators worked faster and that the hotel was nearer in walking distance to Port Authority, I will probably stay at this hotel again because of the price and the good service.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Very good. They give 3 free water bottles per room which is nice and the gym is very clean and has good new cardio equipment.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Gabby
"Clean, affordable Hotel in great location"
Had a great experience here this past Friday night. The room was good, staff was friendly and no problems overall. The comforter seemed a little worn but was still clean as was the rest of the room.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Sean
"Right in the heart of the city"
The staff was great and the rooms were clean. The bed was comfy. I would definitely go back again
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
fran
"NY WEEKEND"
Loved our stay until, a hotel employee decided to take some personal things from our room.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
david
"Amazing View"
Very competitive price and the best location in the heart of times square. Walking distance from bryant park and all the good stuff. My room had the most spectacular view, mini fridge and microwave. I stay in nyc a lot and for the price and location you can't beat this deal. Loved the hotel. The only SLIGHT downside is the elevators take forever and they are small. I would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Check in was until 11pm, however, I told the staff that I would be arriving at 3:00am. The staff was good to hold the room until I arrived.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very nice affordable hotel."
We stayed here a few years ago and enjoyed it then. We enjoyed it equally during our stay this past weekend. The hotel was clean and well run. Staff was responsive to our needs. A lot of electrical outlets for the modern traveler. Very convenient to Times Square, Penn Station, Subway (a few feet away) and Empire State Building. The only 2 problems we encountered were slow elevators and slow internet connection.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great location, great stay"
I stayed for 5 nights and used this as a base to work and travel from. The position was great, easy access to the underground and also to Penn Station. Hotel was clean, room was in good condition and I would happily stay there again
5 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
N
"Nice, Odd Service"
I left a note earlier in the week that my fiance could arrive first and check in for us. There was no sign of any note retained by the hotel when she arrived. Nevertheless, they sent her up anyways without trying to call me. It worked out, but this was a disquieting sequence. I hope they do not customarily let people check into your room without asking you about it.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"You won't be disappointed"
I have a branch office a few blocks away so I take the train in frequently to visit this location. I like this hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Our brief getaway"
I believe the woman who checked us in was named Jessica. She was very nice and helpful.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Tanya
"Dirty sheets"
First they gave me the wrong room then in next room Sheets were Covered in dust bunnies and crumbs. Yuck! Plus no room service. I was very surprised
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Divi
"Worst service"
Terrible service
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
glen
"Reliable business hotel for NYC business travelers"
I always stay here when I travel to NYC for work. It's reliable, well located, and has good internet.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Sara
Great location. Small room
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
lisa
"Love the Hilton - Great view of the city"
Beautiful room! amazing veiw of the city
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Hilton Garden Delight"
Nice room, clean, nice bed. Staff was pleasant...great location near Macy's and Irish pubs
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
PHILIP
"Super stay"
Amina, the concierge was wonderful. She helped store our luggage, gave us incredible information, and called our car to the airport. Superior location. Not perfect but to be in downtown NYC, FOR $100 super!
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
excellent service, beautiful room, great neighborhood, just slightly above $400 for 3 nights, absolutely no complaints
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"good value at convenient location"
Though small (this is NYC), the room was very clean with a comfortable bed and good curtains (I am sensitive to light). Location is excellent (10 min walk away from Penn station, subway entrance right around the corner, walking distance to broadway theatres.) It's also in the shopping district close to the big Macy's department store (though I wasn't in NYC for the shopping.) You will be spending most of your time out, and just using the hotel for sleeping, and for that purpose it is good value for money. Note: My room rate did not include complimentary breakfast, and the a la carte price is high. Eat somewhere else - there are many other options just down the block.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015