All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
63 West 35th Street, New York, NY, 10001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Good internet service
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great room
    Breakfast is average
"Good hotel in great location with firm beds"
I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn W35th St. for business. Unfortunately NYC hotel prices were way up that week and I paid three times more than usual. The hotel was solid and the staff was great, but that week the hotel was way overpriced (over $700 per night). The beds were too hard which was my only complaint.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Jonathan
"Ferry bad. not recommend this hotel again"
Very bad experience with this hotel. Not clean very expensive
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Dear Valued Guest, thank for sharing your thoughts. We are disappointed to hear you had a bad experience at our hotel. At the Hilton, we are always striving for our guests to have a 5/5 experience. We would love to hear back from you on how we could improve to make this a 5/5 review. We hope you give us another chance. Take care and have an outstanding day.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
a
"Awesome place to stay at an affordable price!!"
Great customer service. The first time I stayed here and would definately recommend it to anyone. Great location, close to all attractions and businesses. Staff was very friendly and my 3 yr old daughter even got a doll as a gift from the hotel and at another time the manager gave us a little ice cream for her as well. They definately go above and beyond to assure guests are happy.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
adriana
"Nice but not worth the price"
While the room and hotel were adequate, I did not feel the quality of service or facilities were equal to the price. For this price, I would have gotten a larger room at the Sheraton or Grand Hyatt.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn; however, it's discouraging that you were not entirely pleased with your overall hotel experience. We are always looking to improve, so please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we could do to make your next visit a 5-star experience. We hope to have you back again soon. Thanks again for reviewing our hotel. Have a wonderful day!
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
"business/pleasure trip to NYC"
We very much enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff was friendly and the room was comfortable. We especially appreciated the attention of Milton Almonte. He was willing to spend time with us in all areas that we had questions about all things related to the city. We were introduced to the Hilton Vacation Club through him but at no time felt pressured to participate. He just wanted to be helpful in any way possible. Milton worked well with the concierge, a young man whose name I have forgotten, but who also was very pleasant and helpful. You could not have better ambassadors of your hotel at the front door setting the tone for a welcoming stay. Thank you!
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
David & Barbara
Overall, good. Convenient to a lot of places in NY, convenient to the subway.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Rose, THANK YOU for the phenomenal 5 star review! We're very glad to hear you enjoyed our location and your stay with us so much. Our number one goal is to provide all of our guests with the perfect hotel stay, and we love hearing from satisfied guests! It would be our pleasure to offer you complimentary breakfast during your next stay with us! Once more, thank you for the 5 star review. We hope to see you again soon, and have a great day!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Rose
"recent stay"
Our stay was fine other than we were rushed out. Our mother passed away and we were looking for time to rest but room service woke us up at 845 to get out even though checkout was at 12.no longer than 1 second of us being out of the room the lady made a comment and was ready to clean it.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"Best vacation"
Excellent service
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Priit, thank you for sharing your five star review. We are elated to hear our staff provided you with excellent service. We are always striving to provide our guests an exemplary hotel experience and we are glad we achieved our goal with you. We would love to see you again soon. Have an enjoyable day, Priit!
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
Priit
Centrally located hotel and very conveniently located to metro. Hotel rooms were small and not clean. Found trash on night stand left from the previous person and was still not removed after cleaning during my stay.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're sorry to hear you felt dissatisfied with the state of your room. What you describe is extremely atypical for us, and well below our standard of service. Could you provide us with the dates and time of your stay so we can look more thoroughly into the issue? As you can see by our numerous 5 star reviews, we take things like this quite seriously. Once more, thank you for the review. We're looking forward to hearing from you soon. Have a great day.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2015
"My aching back"
The bed was very uncomfortable and the room was too small. When I told the desk about the bed they told me it was an adjustable. I tried adjusting it but it did not get better. I asked why didn't you tell us when we checked in. According to them not all rooms have and they are not sure which ones do.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Kathy, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're sorry to hear you felt dissatisfied during your stay with us. We'd encourage you to always reach out to our staff for any issues at all. If you were uncomfortable even after adjusting the bed, we're sure our staff would have been more than happy to help you reach a solution. As you can see by our numerous 5 star review, we take guest service quite seriously. Once more, thank you for the review. Have a pleasant day, Kathy.
6 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
"Would not recommend. . . ."
There was construction, and my room was dirty. Had to call them to clean it. Consider I was coming in late, this was pretty bad
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Matthew
This is the 4 times that I stay this Hotel. The hotel is Clean & Good for Stay in NY.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Jacky, thank you so much for the 5 star review! We'd love to offer you a complimentary breakfast, upgrade, or drink during your next stay. It excites us you are a repeat customer and enjoy the location of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon. If there is anything we can do for your next visit, let us know. Take care and have an outstanding day, Jacky!
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Jacky
Clean and convenient!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Barbara, thank you so much for the 5 star review! We'd love to offer you a complimentary breakfast, upgrade, or drink during your next stay. Your kind remarks mean a lot to us at DoubleTree, and it's reassuring to know that we were able to provide you with an clean and convenient hotel experience. Nothing is more important to us than the satisfaction of our guests! Thanks again for sharing this review with us, Barbara. We hope to have you back again soon! Until then, take care.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2015
"Great Home Base for New York Leisure Trip"
This was my second time staying at this hotel and I was again very pleased with every aspect of the room and the service I received. Great central location, close to the subway. Room is clean and modern. Whenever I plan a visit to NYC, this will be my first choice for hotel accommodations.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2015
Adam
"Great Place To Stay"
Great place to stay. Courteous staff, great location, and always a great experience.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
John, THANK YOU for the phenomenal 5 star review. We're delighted to see you enjoyed our staff and location so much. We work very hard to provide all of our guests with a true 5/5 experience. It would be our pleasure to offer complimentary breakfast during your next stay with us! Once more, thank you for the great review. We hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day, John.
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
John W
"anniversary trip"
Will stay there again....excellant!!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
YVette, THANK YOU for the phenomenal 5 star review! We're delighted to hear you had an excellent anniversary stay with us. We strive to provide all of our guests with the perfect hotel stay! It would be our pleasure to offer you complimentary breakfast during your next stay with us! Once more, thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you again soon! Take care, Yvette.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Yvette
"Efficient, clean, good value"
I stayed here for a quick place to sleep on a business trip. I liked that it was close to restaurants and shopping, it was very clean, and the staff was friendly and efficient. My room wasn't huge, but it felt like a real Manhattan-sized living situation. There was a coffee maker in the room, which I appreciated for my early departure, but there was even coffee in the lobby at 6am (I just didn't figure this out quickly enough). I would definitely stay here again! Harold's restaurant is a few blocks away and I would also revisit them for their delicious Cobb Salad!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Jill, thank you so much for the 5 star review! We'd love to offer you a complimentary breakfast, upgrade, or drink during your next stay. It's wonderful to know how satisfied you were with everything at Hilton Garden Inn. We hope you know how much your review means to us. Nothing is more important to us than providing our guests with exemplary hotel experiences, and it elates us that we hit the mark with you. Thanks again for reviewing us so highly, Jill. Please have a lovely day, and come back soon!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
Jill
"4 day family visit"
Perfect mid-town location. Friendly courteous staff. Good neighborhood and security at night. Great value for Manhattan. We will be back!!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Thomas, thank you so much for the 5 star review! We'd love to offer you a complimentary breakfast, upgrade, or drink during your next stay. It delights us to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We truly appreciate your gracious remarks, and will be sure to pass them along to the rest of our team. Thanks again, Thomas, for sharing your feedback with us and the Hotels.com community. We look forward to your return. Until then, take care!
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Not as nice as some hilton garden inns. This one needs an upgrade.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Thanks for taking the time to write up this review and share your feedback with us, dw. We're disappointed to hear that you were not pleased with your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We are constantly striving to provide our guests with exemplary hotel experiences, so rest assured that we have made note of your concerns and will be meeting with our management team to discuss them. We want to apologize for not meeting your expectations of our hotel. Thanks again for reviewing us, dw. Please take care, and have a great day.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
dw
"Not up to Hilton Quality"
Disappointing experience. The hotel needs updating. There was always a cleaning cart in the hallway. The hallway itself was depressing and rundown looking. The drapes did not provide privacy. Only shear curtains... The solid ones didn't close. I felt like the occupants in the building right next door could see in my room. That was kind of creepy. The front desk staff were nice enough, but seemed disheveled and disinterested. This is a Hilton I won't be returning to.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Janet, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Would you be able to provide us with some more information about your stay? Knowing the dates of your visit as well as any relevant staff names would help us to better address your concerns. As you can see by our numerous 5 star review, we are committed to providing all of our guests with the ideal hotel stay. What you describe is far below our service standards and sounds extremely atypical. We take reviews like this very seriously and will be sure to thoroughly investigate your concerns. We hope to hear from you soon, Janet. Thank you and have a great day.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2015
JANET
"Birthday trip"
Really enjoyed the stay
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Sylvia, THANK YOU for the wonderful 5 star review! We're thrilled you chose to stay with us while celebrating your birthday. Happy belated! It's awesome you enjoyed the trip so much. We work very hard to provide all of our guests with the perfect hotel experience. It would be my pleasure to offer complimentary breakfast upon your return! Thank you and have a great day, Sylvia!
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Sylvia
"Wonderful Service"
wonderful service great, friendly front desk! The only letdown is the painfully slow elevator - we actually missed our train :( Maybe warn people how bad it is on check-out day
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Judy
"Wouldn't stay again..."
I'd say given it's NYC the prices was great, but the bedding and surrounding neighborhood was horrible - esp at night.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Christina
Great location, pleasant staff, clean rooms. Lots of things to do nearby. Very close to the Subway station.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Alex
"Super nice, very convenient location!"
This Hilton is located in the middle of downtown Manhattan with very close proximity to Broadway, Empire State Bldg, Penn Station, etc. which was a big plus for us. It is a fairly new hotel and it looks great and is very clean. The single king size we booked was a little small and it didn't have usb ports. Very minor gripes because I can't think of anything else to complain about! The staff is top notch. Can't comment on the bar, restaurant or the other ameneties...we were just too busy running around sight seeing! Will we come back? It is kind of pricey but look where you're at so I guess we will! Can't wait!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Thanks for taking the time to review us and share your feedback, johnnny. It is wonderful to know that you had a satisfactory hotel experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn. We are very fortunate to be in such a convenient location, and we are delighted that you were able to make the most of it. We truly appreciate your gracious compliments, and will be sure to pass them along to the rest of our team. Thanks again for reviewing us, johnnny. We hope you will be back soon. Please have a great day.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
johnnny
I stayed at the Hilton gardens at herald square and the ac did not work properly, other than that, it was a great place to stay at.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2015
Very nice for NYC and reasonable price. Close to Bryant park and Keens steakhouse.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It's awesome to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a very high service standard here at the HGI35 and are committed to providing all of our guests with the perfect experience. If there's any more information you'd like to share about your stay, we'd love to listen. Once more, thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Take care!
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Great location - Minimal comfort"
The hotel is surprisingly old. The service is minimal and the state of the room is not great compared to the standards of Hilton Garden Inn. However, the location is perfect, next to the metro, Empire State Building, walking distance to every midtown touristy attraction. The time you spend in your room in NYC is minimal so I guess it works.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Jean-Philippe
"Couples Getaway"
The hotel was very clean, staff was extremely nice and helpful for my first trip in NYC. Location was great as we could walk to Macy's, Times Square, and the theatres we attended! Concierge was very helpful. Would not recommend the hop on/off guided tour buses as the maps for pickups are outdated and the guides were more interested in talking with passengers than giving info on all the historic buildings and landmarks. It's much quicker and efficient to take cabs or the subway. Overall it was a great stay and would definitely stay here again for my next trip.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Bret, THANK YOU for taking the time to share your five star experience in our hotel! We're thrilled you enjoyed our staff service and location! When returning to NYC, it would be my pleasure to extend complimentary breakfast to you and your partner! Have a great day, Bret.
4 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Bret
"Nice staff"
Good location if you're new to the city. Close to Times Square. Friendly staff and clean room. Shower needed to be fixed. After every shower the water was all over the bathroom floor. That was annoying. Overall it is a nice hotel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
The hotel is nice and around the corner from the Empire State Building. The rooms are compact but clean and the refrigerator and microwave come in handy. There is no restaurant in the hotel but there are snacks/drinks you can buy at the front desk and many options within walking distance. Overall the hotel is nice. It is best suited for people who will not be spending a lot of time in the room because there is not a lot of or any room to lounge and relax. The king bed is comfortable but takes up most of the room.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"we loved it."
Simply awesome
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Samuel, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great rating! We're thrilled you had such an enjoyable stay with us. You're "simply awesome" yourself! Once more, thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you again soon! Please let us know if there's any way we can better accommodate you in the future. Thank you and take care, Samuel!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Samuel
"Very good location, big roomes,"
Oldish hotel, high rate for value. noise from subway!! , noisy aircondition
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel, ariela. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location. We're very fortunate to have been able to establish our hotel in such an ideal spot in the city. Please know that we are always striving for improvement, so we have made note of your concerns and will be meeting with our management tea to discuss them. Thanks again for reviewing us, ariela. We hope to have you back again soon. Take care, and have a great day!
4 night trip Aug 8, 2015
great choice with two beds for the money!!
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Debra
"Great location and nice hotel."
Great and convenient location. Hotel was clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Alvin
My friends and I had a good stay overall, but the final night, the people in the room next to us were being very loud, and we could hear everything they were doing. That being said, the hotel is in a great location and the staff was very nice.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Kate A, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We're very happy to hear you and your friends had a pleasant stay! We strive to make every patron's stay comfortable and relaxing. We apologize that this was not the case on your last night. We also agree about our location. Easy access to transportation makes traveling around the city a snap, and we have some great shopping options very close to our property! It's also good to hear you had good experiences with our staff. They work very hard to provide everyone with a superb stay! Once again, thank you for leaving us with such positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon! Please let us know if there's any way we can better accommodate you in the future. Thank you and have a great day, Kate!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Kate
"Nice hotel in midtown NY locn, sure2come back here"
1) Subway/bus was just outside hotel 2) nice location for shopping, 3) clean room, with very comfy bed, we slept SO good 4) small fridge and microwave, it was really helpful for people like me 5) check-in time is 3pm, but they allowed me to drop off my luggage so i can go sight seeing, shopping and come back later closer/after to 3pm which was highly useful 6) my room was upgraded free, and view to empire state building very good 7) they gave free water bottles during check-in and check-out as well 8) free wi-fi
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Sashi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback! We're very happy to hear you had such a great stay. All we want is for our patrons to be comfortable and happy, and we work hard to make sure everyone is! We agree our location is superb. It's so close to transportation that sightseeing is a breeze! And, as you said, we have some great shopping options very close to our property. It's also great to hear that our staff was so accommodating upon check-in. We just want to make your stay as pleasant as possible! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the Expedia pictures to the right people. However, we're happy to know the room size was good for you! Again, thank you for leaving us such a glowing review. We're glad to hear you're "sure2come" back, and hope to see you again soon! Please let us know if there's any way we can better accommodate you in the future. Thank you and take care, Sashi!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Sashi
"A gem in Herald Square"
The room was perfectly clean and ready when we arrived. Friendly staff helped us find a nice restaurant for dinner on short notice, which was delightful.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Thank you, Guest, for leaving your kind review for us. We're thrilled to see how well accommodated you were by our team! At the Hilton Garden Inn, we strive to provide our patrons with excellent hospitality, and it always is a pleasure to see our staff go above and beyond to help everyone. We hope you enjoyed your dinner and had a restful nights sleep! Thank you again for your review. We do hope you'll be back to see us soon! If there is anything else we can do to accommodate you in the future just let us know. Take care and have a fantastic day.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
"Recommend this hotel to everyone"
Went to a Yankees game and a day in the city. Lived how we were able to leave our bags there before and after check in so we didn't have to bring them with us as we walked around. The hotel was perfect. The location is ideal and close to the subway station. I will definitely use this hotel in the future.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Dear guest, thank you for leaving a great review for us! We're glad you were able to make it out to the city to catch your Yankees! Our location make it super convenient for our guests to get around the city, including Yankee Stadium! It's great to see we made your stay as comfortable as possible. We hope we'll be seeing you again for for your next Yankees game! Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
"A Simple Convenietnt and Comfortable Getaway"
Location is spot on! I love the convenience, the firm beds, the powerful air conditioner, the 24hr computer room, the lobby bar; great Manhattans! The elevators can be slow but otherwise, my experience there was great! I go to this hotel a lot for wknd getaways.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Cinton, thank you for taking the time to share a review with us! We've always thought our location has been a huge convenience for all of our guests. It's great to see you took notice. Combining that with all of our amenities and phenomenal service staff makes for a great visit to NYC! We'll also be sure to make note of your recommendation of our elevators. We hope to see you again! Thank you!
2 night trip Aug 5, 2015
Clinton
"Great stay."
Our room faced the Empire State Building. We had a great stay. Please be aware that there are two Hilton Garden Inn's. Both advertised as being Times Square locations. This one is about 10 blocks away.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
James, thanks so much for the awesome 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and the Hotels.com community. It's wonderful to know how satisfied you were with everything at the Hilton. We hope you know how much your gracious compliments mean to us. Nothing is more important to us than providing our guests with exemplary hotel experiences, and it elates us that we hit the mark with you. Thanks again for reviewing us so highly. Please have a lovely day, James, and come back soon!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
We had a great time on our honeymoon everyone was nice and the room was clean and the price was right
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Eric, thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! It's so nice to see you spent your honeymoon with us! We strive to make sure all our guests are getting most comfortable and relaxing experience throughout their stay. We're glad we could hit the mark with you! Once again, thank you for leaving your feedback with us and the Yelp community. If there's anyway we can accommodate you during your next visit, please let us know! We hope to see you soon. Thank you, and congratulations on your marriage!
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Nice Hotel in good location. Close to subway and Penn Station. Hotel concierge was very helpful. Staff friendly. Outside seating was a plus only negative was waiting 1.5 hours past check in for our second room. Would stay there again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Robin, thank you for sharing your review. We're glad to see you enjoyed your time at the Hilton Garden Inn. Our team works very hard to ensure that all guests receive a high quality stay, so it brings a smile to our face to see you recognize the wonderful work of our concierge and staff. We'll be sure to let them all know what a terrific job they did accommodating you. Thank you again, Robin, for taking the time to share with us. We're eagerly awaiting your next stay! Until next time!
Robin
"Great location in NYC."
I cannot say enough about how nice they were at this hotel. I can't even think of anything negative to say about the staff. Room was perfect. I will definitely stay again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Mary J, thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review! We couldn't be happier to hear about your stay! We strive to go the extra mile so our guests feel right at home throughout their entire visit. Hearing there was no negative is music to our ears! Location has always been huge for our guests, as well. Transportation is easily accessible, and being so close to the city is so convenient! Once again, we appreciate the time you've taken to share your thoughts with us. If there's anyway we can accommodate you during a future visit, please let us know. Thank you!
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"NY trip"
Great hotel.. But poor customer service with the reception staff
Florence
"great choice for midtown nyc"
This hotel was a great choice for staying in midtown nyc. Located next to herald square, it was close to the subway and close to the square to sit outside and "people-watch". Staff was very friendly even when just passing in the hall. Went in July and they keep the lobby extremely cold with the A/C so not really comfortable hanging in the lobby or at the bar. Other than that, the hotel was great. Would definately stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Victoria, thank you for your wonderful review. We're so happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay. There are many aspects that make the Hilton Garden Inn a wonderful place to pass the time, and we're glad to find that our location and staff were beneficial to your stay. We're looking forward to your next visit! Please feel free to reach out to our staff if there is anything we can do to accommodate you in the future. Thank you again Victoria. It's always a pleasure to hear back from our patrons. Until next time!
6 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Victoria
"Excellent location."
Excellent location. Many tourist attractions and shops at walking distance.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Thanks for taking the time to share this review with us. We're ecstatic to hear that you were able to take advantage of this convenient location that we've situated our hotel in. It's always reassuring to hear back from a satisfied guest. We are constantly striving to improve, so please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any way we can better accommodate you during a future visit. Thanks again for reviewing the Hilton Garden Inn. We hope to have you back again soon! Have a great day!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Nice hotel for a 1-night stay in the heart of NYC"
Great location, pleasant staff, comfortable room! Stayed here for one night and would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Not too far from Times Square, but not too close. Subway station on the same block. Near Empire State. Bed was uncomfortable. Only complaint. Free luggage storage
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
RC, thank you for reviewing us here on our Expedia page. We're delighted to know that you were satisfied with your hotel experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. We are very fortunate to have been able to establish our hotel in such a convenient and ideal location, and it's reassuring that you were able to take advantage of that and truly explore our big city. We hope to have you back again soon! Thanks, once more, for sharing this feedback with us, RC. Please take care, and have a lovely day!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
RC
Cleanest hotel I ever stayed in NY. Tameika at the front desk was exceptional and helpful.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Thanks for reviewing our hotel here on our Expedia page! It's awesome to know that our staff was able to make you feel welcomed and well accommodated during your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We truly appreciate your gracious compliments, and will be sure to pass this review along to Tameika! Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any way we can better accommodate you in the future! Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope you'll be back again soon! Take care, and have a great day.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015