All hotels in Harrison, Arkansas, United States of America
302 N Main Street, Harrison, AR, 72601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Awesome Stay, beautifully historical hotel.."
Had to go for an overnight stay due to dental work, I absolutely loved the hotel and the staff.. very lovely people.. Quensley was my housekeeper and she is such a ASSET , a very caring and professional staff all around. I will come back with my cousin from Palm Desert California in the fall.. thanks everyone!
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Hotel Seville"
The Hotel Seville was wonderful. The beds were comfortable. We will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Kathleen
"good Time"
all good.did not like noise on our second night but did understand what was happening! I have been taken care of for that !
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Worth the step back in time."
I appreciate the fact that the hotel took a chance for breakfast by making a casserole instead of "regular" eggs. Love the quaint old feel.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Super vintage comfortable stay!"
The staff were great, very helpful. The hotel is very vintage, and homely. Everything about our stay was perfect. Not to mention the bar/grill was delicious!
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Samantha
"Stupendous Seville"
A great historic hotel. Lana the friendly receptionist. Melissa the friendly barperson and Kim the friendly and helpful cook/waitress all deserve special mention. It was nice to stay in a hotel with such character to have a drink in the hotels bar and a nice bar snack. They do music on Wed/Sat. When the restaurant opens it will be even better. Spend a few dollars more and use this hotel instead of a chain. Visit the Lost Valley for a good trail walk and Jaspar to rent a canoe for a easy paddle down the Buffalo.
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Colin
"Great weekend"
Great! Beautiful hotel, great breakfast, clean rooms. Rooms were a bit small but well updated. Will definitely be my goto spot in Harrison every time I return!
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Joshua
"A Wonderful New Discovery"
My family and I greatly enjoyed this beautifully restored hotel. So rich in history with a wonderful restoration, yet updated rooms with spacious modern conveniences. Loved the corner double queen-bed room which was actually two rooms with a seperate full bath, tv, and phone in each split room. Was not expecting all this for the price! Will definitely return!
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Friendly staff. Nice breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Beautiful spanish decor"
This is a beautiful historical hotel, very comfortable, covered parking and great continental breakfast.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Debbie
"Great Say"
Great stay. Staff is super great.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Great value"
Historic hotel Clean. Friendly. Nothing fancy. But very comfortable at a good price.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"but the room was small"
Very Nice reconditioned hotel inside parking very nice people but the room was small
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Antique'd delight"
Much to my surprise my stay at Hotel Seville exceeded my expectations. Booking through a third-party lends to concerns regarding the quality of stay. The photos do not do the hotel justice. It is much nicer and well-kept than it appears online. I have stayed at "landmark" hotels in the past and this ranks up there with my better experiences. The continental breakfast was tasty and more than just confections. I recommend the stay, especially for the price.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay"
This is the second time we have stayed there. Enjoy our stay. The towels are soft. Rooms are small because comfortable. Beautiful old hotel. Breakfast is good. Will plan to stay again next year.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Darlene
"Interesting and enjoyable"
All around an enjoyable stay. Staff was extremely helphful and friendly. Good breakfast. Would definately stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Rendall
"Highly recommended!"
Beautiful accommodations with great service!
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Bathroom was a little bit snug. But other than that I loved it.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Traci
"Best Hotel in the Ozarks"
great hotel. Restaurant was closed, but still a great stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jeffery
"Exactly what we hoped for..."
Pros: This hotel was a beautiful old building with what looked to be fairly recently renovated rooms. The two front desk ladies and bartender I met were all polite. The TV in our room was elevated on the wall, which made watching from the bed more comfortable. Shower and bathroom were all tile, very neat. Cons: Very small room, but, we only stayed one night so didn't care. Because of its age, the walls didn't provide much insulation from noise.
"Hot Springs, AR trip"
This was a repeat stay and I'll probably stay again next year. If you like historic hotels, this small beautifully maintained structure should not disappoint. Enjoyed breakfast more than normal.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2015
"romantic weekend retreat"
needed a place to stay in Harrison at short notice. Wanted something other than the cookie-cutter national chains. The Seville certainly fit the bill. Good price, good breakfast, good location and super-friendly staff. Room and bathroom small by national standards but perfect for our stay. Will be back.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great stay for the right price!!!"
Nice hotel with a great staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Jarrod
"SeVille Review"
The staff was really nice. The room was very small especially the bathroom. The shower didn't have very much water pressure.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Frances
Great Historic hotel! loved the charm and feel. Hotel staff were very nice. Room was very large and comfortable. Bathroom had very nice fixtures including rain shower head which was very nice and relaxing. Overall, we enjoyed our stay there very much and would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Awesome"
Beautiful hotel fair prices
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"cafe"
The only problem with this hotel was the 'cafe'. The floor was sticky. Ugh. The restaurant and bar was closed on a Saturday. Don't think the quality was there as before because it was always full before new owners.
2 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"Wonderful Stay!"
Great old hotel with a wonderful staff. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. We will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Would highly recommend"
The staff was very polite and helpful.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
Debi
"Small but Comfy..."
Room was small but it was clean and comfortable. The night front desk lady was great and so helpful but the day time lady was not helpful and rude but, It was still a great hotel!
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
"Lovely Historic Hotel"
Clean, neat and nicely appointed room. We stayed in 307 which could use an addition mirror in the bedroom area as lighting dim and bathroom small for a lady to do hair and make up. I suggest something next to bed by table. The shower needs a little care as could get water damage as the shower head needs better seal around incoming pipe. We were pleased with the overall stay but like many hotel buffets, they could flow better with the proper set up. Water and juice should be near the glasses for people to serve themselves. Fresh scrambled eggs should not be added to existing scrambled eggs when replenished.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Philip
"Interesting historic hotel"
Comfortable room, although small. Nice bedding on the queen bed. Bathroom is smsll as well, but to be expected in an historic property. Pretty architectural details.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
cooksy
"perfect for bikers"
We came to the region to experience the several motorcycle trails surrounding Harrison. The rooms were rather small, but clean with comfortable beds. The staff was very friendly and the restaurant served very good food, which we were able to eat outside on the patio. The hotel offers indoor parking for the bikes and offers a decent complimentary breakfast. For the price, we were very satisfied. We actually wanted to stay an additional night, but the hotel was full. We would definitely come back!
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Martin
"Saved the day and the vacation"
My boyfriend and I came down to Arkansas to stay in my family cabin, only to find that the season had not been kind and the place was overrun with spiders and wasps. Our first night was at a budget hotel in the Harrison area, so I wanted to make the second night far better. Hotel Seville did not disappoint! The room was small but comfortable, the hotel was gorgeous, and when I mentioned to the desk staff that our plans for the weekend were sort of messed up, they had several great suggestions in the Harrison area as well as attractions outside the city. While Harrison is sprawling for such a small city, the hotel itself is within walking distance of quite a lot of things to do, and in fact a walking tour guide around the historic downtown area was on the desk of our room when we checked in. It definitely wasn't the weekend of a romantic cabin getaway on the Buffalo that I had planned, but I definitely would opt for another weekend trip down to this hotel again! Thanks to the staff for great rates, courtesy, and saving our weekend!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Wifi"
Just went for a little getaway with the wife. Hotel was nice,good customer service. Would definatly recommend to a friend. Only downfall was we could'nt get the wifi to work in our room..
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great Stay!!"
Rolled in and enjoyed great Ozark hospitality!! Hope to return soon ;-}
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Bart Cox
"Great for Bikers!"
This hotel is clean and cosy. Perfect spot for bikers. They have indoor parking for our bikes. The rooms are small but the beds are comfortable and the included breakfast is nice.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Lovely Hotel"
Great hotel and very accommodating staff. The decor was beautiful and our surprise was the room, modern with an awesome skylight. Great bedding, too! Would like to have had more water pressure in shower. Also the breakfast could have been better. I would have paid a few bucks more for an attended continental breakfast like some other hotels in same price change offer - make your own waffles, made to order eggs, etc. We arrived before 8 a.m. & everything was picked over already & this is the only reason I put a 4 on the overall rating.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
MPS
I almost never write reviews, but this hotel deserves a good one. It's an older hotel built in 1929, but I could tell its been well maintained and recently renovated. The room was comfortable and clean. Everyone I dealt with (front desk, bartender, waitress, and housekeeping) was friendly and helpful. As a business traveler, I appreciated having several power plugs next to the desk for computers and chargers, and the WiFi signal was very strong and very high speed. I will be back in town in less than a month, and this is where I want to stay again next time.
3 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Wayne M
"Very small nothing like expected"
Would never stay there again n I actually left n went to another motel
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Excellent historical location"
The staff and hotel were excellent. The hotel was updated and kept it's historical charm. Recommend staying here.
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2014
Darrell Dozier
Great renovation; comfortable beds; nice bathrooms; easy parking; great bar. Walking to downtown square was easy. Pleasant surprise to say the least.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
"Charming and unique"
Not for everyone, but a great place for those who appreciate restored, boutique hotels. Arkansas needs more places like the Seville.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Gary Jones
"Beautiful, Historic Hotel"
This is a lovely old building, and it's a lot of fun to roam around and look at all of the beautiful features. The people at the desk were very nice, and stayed up late when I was late arriving. Halls are a little musty smelling, but it's an old building! The rooms are small, but have been recently renovated. Bathrooms are modern and very nice, with some lovely lotions and soaps. Sadly, there is little decoration in the rooms, and the furniture is rather unattractive. The bed was comfortable, but, oddly, someone had obviously washed the down comforter instead of dry cleaning, and the down was under the fabric in big clumps and lumps. Don't bother with the complimentary breakfast, it was absolutely awful! On the whole, though, I really enjoyed my stay, and I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Denyce
"Stay at Hotel Seville in Harrison, Arkansas"
I like older places and glad we got to stay here for 5 days. The breakfast buffet was a plus. We will definitely be staying here on our next visit to Harrison, Arkansas. I didn't have a chance to have lunch or dinner as I had family matters to attend to.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Wayne Offenbacker
"Charming Hotel"
This hotel was so charming! Definitely much more interesting than your typical hotel. The lobby is gorgeous. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was excellent. The price was very reasonable considering how fancy this place was. The rooms are on the smaller side, but that was not a bad thing in my opinion. The lack of sink counter space in the bathroom was the only real issue we had with space. The shower was very spacious though and had very nice tilework. One minor thing to note: The shower curtain would tend to blow towards you while in the shower which was slightly annoying, but again this was a minor issue. If we have to stay near Harrison again, we will definitely choose this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Very beautiful hotel. A pleasant stay. Rooms are not very big, but it was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
We were in room 2004 the walls could use a fresh coat of paint. Over all it was a very nice place to stay. We will be back.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Look into the past"
Very clean, Very frendly customer service, great look into the past. very impressed for value for what the saty cost. wished we had stayed more days.Great food in the bar and the food prices were very low. Would suggest you eat dinner in the bar, Note if you get the Pork Sliders its alot of food and the best i have had.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Jerry
"Good Hotel"
We stayed for three days and it was ok for the dollars spent. Breakfast is good and will fill you up for your day. Little bit of history too!
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014