All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Amazing and beautiful hotel"
The W was so clean, beautiful, and friendly. I recommend it highly . Go to the steakhouse for breakfast and the pool all day. The wedding was gorgeous there and rehearsal dinner as well.
Other trip May 20, 2014
K
".Very nice, accross street from beach."
Nice amenities, needs more lighting inside entrance and room bathrooms. Real pain to use elevators (need your room key constantly). Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, beach makes this a great choice when flying in. Beds are wonderful!
Other trip May 20, 2014
kim
"Very good"
I have relax and happy time Very pretty hotel very clean beautiful designer I recommend than hotel
Other trip May 17, 2014
exelent
"Great Location went way over our expectations !"
We weren't sure what to expect, based on what we read, but our experience was fantastic. Only comment, was peek abo window on shower was different
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Beautiful"
Amazing attention from the Crüe and the restaurant wos an amazing expirence
Other trip May 13, 2014
emiliano
"The W in Fort Lauderdale"
We had great service and an awesome time at the W, and it's location is great. Easy beach access too. When we checked in, we were greeted by Naromi. She was super friendly and even upgraded our room to a suite with a great ocean and inter coastal view.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Free upgrade and great staff"
We arrived after midnight. The front desk agent was friendly and efficient. When we got to our room, we realized we had been upgraded to a fantastic suite with about 50 linear feet of balcony, a full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 3 tvs, 2 sitting rooms. The room was clean and well maintained. The general environment of the hotel was artful and lively. I would definitely recommend staying here again. My only wish was that my stay was longer.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Scot
"Great hotel. Nice view of the beach"
It was a pleasurable experience. Enjoyed my mini getaway
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Royal treatment...Time very well spent...."
We arrived at the W as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. The staff that greeted us were extremely pleasant. When we told them why we were there; we were upgraded to a really lovely room with an amazing ocean view and we were provided with very nice amenities in celebration of our occasion. This was our first time at any of the W hotels; but we will definitely come back. We were treated royally. Thank you to the tremendous staff in every area of service!
Other trip May 5, 2014
Roz
"Location is good. Staff was very helpful."
We expected the room to be nicer. The chair cover was tattered, the bathroom was so-so. We also thought it was weird that the shower contained a large picture window into the room. There was no frosted glass or curtain. There was also no curtain on the bathroom door. You could see the track where one should be but it was missing. We ordered a lot of room service food. Most of it was good but the coffee was room temperature.
Other trip May 5, 2014
debra
"W Fort Lauderdale"
Great attention to detail, very friendly and helpful staff Would stay there again....!!
Other trip May 3, 2014
"great service, beautiful hotel, ideal location"
I enjoyed every minute of my stay at the W. It was my first time at this chain and I can't wait to visit again. Every member of the staff was pleasant and gracious, the location and rooms were outstanding. i enjoyed both of the pools, loved Steak 954, had an awesome spa experience and can't say enough about the whole stay.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Cass
W Ft Lauderdale is a great hotel in the heart of Ft Lauderdale. Perfect for a weekend get away. Great staff and pool. Get down to the pool early though on the weekends, as the chairs go quick! Bathrooms could use a little more lighting and doors would be nice/rooms are a little small for FL, but overall great stay. I'd recommend it and stay again!
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Lkg
"Really nice hotel and exactly what we expected."
The hotel was great, and we really enjoyed the service, rooms, pool, and food. Exactly what we expected from a W hotel. Would definitely go back.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Overall great!!"
I am a big fan of the W properties. This one is just perfect. 1) Service at the pool , comfort and menu= above average. 2) Lobby and easy Internet service = so user friendly. 3) Outdoor area off of lobby = relaxing and gorgeous. 4) Rooms= typical W style with comfort and over the top decor. 5) Location= outstanding.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Hotel snob
"Best time ever"
Great time, beautiful hotel & staff. Rooms were so beautiful & clean. Def coming back soon
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
nora
"PERFECT!"
I have zero complaints. We went for our honeymoon and everything was perfect !
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Danny
"Beach hotel with great views"
From the second I got out of the cab I was greeted by hotel staff directing me where to go to check in and was offered water right away. Check in was pleasantly quick and easy. I arrived at 11am and check in was not supposed to be until 4, but the receptionist assisting my mom and me (I believe her name was Michelle), was incredibly helpful and within 2 hours we received a call that our room was ready. Room ammenities were great, facilities were clean, and staff was extremely considerate and helpful when we asked for places to eat, visit, etc.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Bring Money for parking.Brutal on what they charge"
Hotel was ok, but I spent about $50 bucks a day on parking there..$30 bucks a day and because they don't have self parking I had to let them park it all the time, so tips added to about $50 bucks a day.. For what I spent on the rooms, parking should be free.. Brutal.
3 night trip Mar 17, 2014
pg
"Great time"
Most attentive, friendly staff. They were very accommodating and seemed to always be there with assistance. The lobby lounge is nice with a beautiful large deck to sit outside & enjoy the view of the ocean. You can have drinks & they have a bar food menu, The pool is on the 5th floor which again gives you beautiful views. There is a bar on the pool level so you can have drinks & food there also. Didn't like the open bathroom concept. Shower is glass all around.if someone else is in the room they're watching you shower. Also only one light switch for the bathroom so if you have to go at night the sleeping area gets lit up because the glass shower is next to the bed.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Christina
"NICE HOTEL THEY RIP YOU OFF IN EVERY WAY"
THE FACILITY IS NEW AND NICE. THEY SUCK YOU IN WITH A LOW ROOM RATE. BUT THEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS WAY WAY OVERPRICED. $90 FOR BREAKFAST FOR TWO. NO STORE TO BUY A BOTTLE OF WATER SO ORDER IT FROM ROOM SERVICE FOR $6 PLUS 20% PLUS ANOTHER EXTRA SERVICE CHARGE. HOW MANY $10 BOTTLES OF WATER WOULD YOU LIKE? I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE ATTRACTIVE ROOM RATE. THEY WILL MAKE BACK EVERY PENNY AND MORE.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Pure Luxury"
Incredible mini-vacation. Fabulous ocean views. Very luxurious. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Less than 1 mile walk to tons of shops & restaurants.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
CM
"The room was old and not clean or comfortable. v"
For the W Hotel not what we expected to get especially since we were in a Condo suite. The size of the room was great but the quality was terrible. Absolutely terrible
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Things have changed"
The hotel is nice, the people who work there are professional. I have stayed many times....the pool areas seem worn to me.....not up to par with what I think the W represents. I don't think $350 a night represents luxury anymore. I'm getting old and I guess I expect more! A nice hotel but I think to really get a luxury experience nowadays you gotta pay double what I spent nightly at least.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Matthew
"Loni and Alan H."
Most everything about this fine facility was great. I would offer the following constructive comments: (1) there was no comfortable seating in the room or on the balcony, (2) we are not keen on the large picture window between the shower and the bedroom...that's for exhibitionists! (3) at this time of year, there was no sun at all on the north side of Tower I and (4) there was no comfortable place to sit in the Living Room or Pool/Exercise levels to work, read, etc. The availability of coffee at all hours was appreciated, as were the ready access to coffee maker, frig and microwave units that could be delivered to the room.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"A Little Tacky"
The W is not a cheap place to stay, yet they have a number of policies that make it feel like a cheap hotel. First, the management tries to nickel and dime you at every step (it's almost like sleeping in a store with all sorts of items placed everywhere, each with a steep price tag, ranging from bottled water to candy to tote bags to you name it). Second, as wifi and coffee have become essentials for both businesspeople and vacationers, like hot water and AC, most hotels now provide free wireless and include a coffee machine in the room. Not so for the W, where you pay for the wifi and have to go down to the lobby to get coffee. So, while the W sells itself as trendy, it actually succeeds better at being tacky.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Not Pleased
"Convenient and Hip"
Convenient, hop hotel with terrific restaurant, Steak 954. Pool was great and you are across from beach. Service is very average and the place could be a bit more meticulous given the price of rooms.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
lisa
"Beth"
Our room was horrible. It looked like a budget motel room for $500 only smaller. Very disappointed.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Beth
"Nice but wouldn't stay again"
The hotel was in a great location and maintained well but there were little things that just turned us off. When at the pool my girlfriend would be charged a different amount than I was when we went up for drinks (even though we kept ordering the same thing). "Late" checkout was 12 noon from a standard 11am. When I got the final bill they had charged for things from the minibar that we hadn't taken. Overall it's a nice hotel but next time we'll be staying somewhere else.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Terrible. .."
Worse hotel experience ever. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. Totally different from what's shown on the Internet
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Eventhough i rented a suite for Valentines they could not accomodate me at the hotel restaurant. Ordered room service and it took almost 1.5 hours.By then kids fell asleep and did not eat.Felt that if i had known that i would have saved my $900. Should at a min have provided us with timely complementary service to begin with. Consider that poor customer service for what a high end hotel usually provides.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Pepi
"Great hotel, near beach and restaurants"
I enjoyed my experience very much, but I think there were a few things that may catch an unsuspecting guest off guard. First, the bathroom is not really a separate room, so anyone getting something out of the closet or coming into the room can see anyone showering. The shower is enclosed in clear glass. Also, there is a separate room for the actual toilet, but that room is separated by the rest of the room by frosted glass. Therefore, you can tell what someone is doing in the bathroom without actually seeing them clearly. As I said, I did not have a problem with either of these things, but I might have had depending on who I was sharing my room with.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
MJJ
"Nice hotel - Horrible service"
Checked in late at 11, to a front desk staffed by only one person, that you couldn't hear over the loud music from the dance club. Room service was ridiculously overpriced, and the food was mostly cold. Very overpriced, with non existent customer service.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
clark
"Awesome property"
Awesome property with all the amenities and trendy environment to are your stay memorable.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Excellent location"
Hotel staff was were friendly. Rooms are super clean and comfortable! Would definitely stay there again. Hopefully sooner than later
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
cb
"Long weekend getaway."
Loved everything about our stay at the W. We didn't even get to check the whole hotel out during our stay because we ran out of time.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Clean, friendly and relaxed luxery!"
Just love the relaxed luxery in W hotels! We Would have loved a breakfast buffet, but the breakfast in Steak 954 was lovely. Vi only stayed here one night on our Way home, We would have loved to stay longer.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2014
Merete
"Hotel W"
Nice hotel close to beach. Not the cleanest. Sun chairs around pool were covered in bird droppings and the hotel pool staff didn't seem to mind that one bit. Guests threw towels over the lounge chairs, but yuck! Noticed in room that shower curtain had mildew on it. Surprising for a hotel that is so pricey. Hotel is on the dark side......dark hallways. Would have preferred the Hilton directly across the street. Wasn't particularly fond of the ambience at the W.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Liked everything except the rooms are sort of dark and could be cleaned better.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
ann
"Luxury and comfortability"
We had a very nice experience, since we stayed for a week the hotel gave us an upgrade which was beautiful. The view was phenomenal and beautiful. And staff was extremely nice and friend.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"On the ocean walk"
Only had one night
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Overall Quick Weekend Get Away"
Overall, had a good experience at this hotel. When going to the beach from the hotel we stopped at the front desk to ask a question. Within 1 minute someone that worked at the hotel asked my husband to put on his shirt. We explained that we were on the way to the beach which is 100 feet away and they said sorry someone complained! To me this was shocking as there were people walking around half naked throughout the hotel. I did feel that we were slightly singled out as we encountered lots of people that were half dressed. You could tell the hotel staff felt bad but it was embarrassing to say the least in the hotel lobby. It is too bad this awkward situation is really all I remember from this trip.....
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
M
"The extras will kill you"
It was a great location, great amenities, but there was an extra charge for EVERYTHING. Wifi was extra, parking was extra and the extras weren't cheap. Even the room service had a 20% gratuity plus a delivery charge.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Lauren
the only thing wrong with my stay was the weather was awful
Response by W Fort Lauderdale
eddie, Thank you for your review - while I'm glad to hear your stay went well, I'm sorry the weather didn't cooperate. We hope to see you again soon, with some better weather! All the best,
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
eddie
it was pleasant
3 night trip Nov 24, 2013
eddie zatorski
"Hotel for adults"
To dark areas and expensive for what You receive
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Maria
"Fabulous hotel, great staff, fantastic food"
Loved the food and The pool was great.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
The staff was amazing, so friendly and talked to us. Location and hotel was very well kept
2 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"Cool hotel, slow service"
Guest services kept dropping the ball. Communication between front desk and valet was suspect and fulfillment of certain requests were iffy. Beautiful view. Nice room. Kinda small but nice amenities.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
"Great getaway from Miami"
Great hotel to getaway from Miami. Capital grill is 5min away so some great steak and a great hotel stay.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013