All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"If it's crowded, expect to wait."
Hotel did not meet normal W standards of room amenities (shower heads/ minibar/etc), room service was terribly slow, food trays left in hallways were not picked up for over a day. Normally W is on their game. This time they were booked solid and their service really slipped. Very nice staff tho.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Had a great stay - we'll be back!"
Night out with the mrs.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Fantastic can't waitto return."
Great rate exteneded through Expedia. Will be back.
Jess
"Without Water"
We were a day without water. When we called to see what solution we could give or see if we could refer to another hotel we were told that we needed to contact Expedia that was who we booked. Very poor care. Not suitable for a hotel of this category. The room closets ikea appear. It gives you the feeling that the room containing you. The floor out of the shower floods. Do not recommend it to anyone. No return. Even I would not go anymore to another W
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Inaki
"Disappointed on both stays"
First visit our suite was dirty. Expensive to park and buy anything. When we arrived we had no cash for valet so made sure we had extra cash when we saw them later in the day but all the guys ignored us, and anyone else apparently who hadn't tipped. Lots of people do not carry cash! The balcony was so small it could barely fit one chair on it. The lifts are all confusing. Some go to 4th only some go to 5th some go to the top, but you have a long walk between towers and the main building. Whole hotel is dark, barely lit and intimidating for a girl on their own. Loud club music over the weekends. Outside long walk or drive to any amenities, shops restaurants etc will not be going back, over rated and over priced.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
natasha
"Chic hotel has no class, lousy guest services"
No ice bucket in the room, no coffee maker in the room, when you call guest services someone answers but what you request never arrives.... The entire hotel looks like Crate and Barrel and IKEA exploded into a minimalistic and dismal nightmare. I would much rather have stayed at the Hilton next door...W stands for Worst Whacko Weekend
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Nick
The lighting in the rooms is inadequate.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Pam
"Front Desk service is so horrible"
I did not get notification before I booked the room that the water will be off. We had to shower at a family member house at night and after we checked out. It was horrible.. No chairs on the balcony.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Mel
"Beautiful Hotel"
The staff is notch, everyone was so helpful when you had a question. Our room was beautiful and the was spectacular.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Sleek and sexy retreat nestled up next to the beac"
From start to finish I was greeted by every hotel staff member! The friendly and extremely accommodating staff, especially the front desk agent Brian, were fantastic. I will be back soon! Thanks W!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Erica
"Comfortable beds"
Staff very friendly, and beds were comfortable. Loved the big pillows. Hotel begiing to show its age, although appeared clean. Would have benefited from a hotel layout map, it was difficult to navigate and lighing was dim. Would be nice to have a continetL breakfast included. I thought $32 a night for parking was too much.
3 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
tina
"A bit dated"
The vibe used to be hip and new but now it is no longer in style. All the once catchy words decorating this place are a bit silly now. And there were a lot of trees that were destroyed to feed management's appetite to fill the rooms with slick magazines, mid-size and small note cards and a bible sized book of information about the hotel and the city (with most pages dedicated to hawing the over-priced Bliss spa.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Awesome Hotel"
This is simply an amazing hotel. Great Staff, great Rooms, Great Pool, and Great Beach. Super clean and simply great.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
MIke
Stayed here one night in the ft. lauderdale location. Modern furniture and clean living space. Bathrooms included double sinks and tub. A glass Wall separate the toilet. Small balcony with one lounge chair as well as sofa couch king size bed were included in our booking. The area was lively and full Of late night activities. I recommend this place
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
The hotel was nice an staff also, but this hotels not close to any thing!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great Place"
It was a beautiful, romantic place to stay but the room could have been better maintained. The tub wouldn't drain, the patio door wouldn't close, and the room had a funky smell when we came in. Aside from this, the hotel was beatiful and the view was even more so.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Kyle
"On the beach and great for business."
I was in for the day for meetings. The welcome was warm and the amenities great. I had recently stayed in Atlanta at the W and was underwhelmed. I am glad I did not allow that visit to alter my view of W.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Elyse
"Nice property - rooms smaller than typical W hotel"
I always enjoy W Hotel. This property was beautiful and I especially loved the pool atmosphere. my issues were with the disconnect between front desk and valet. since there is no direct connection to valet, you have to request your car via front desk. twice I went downstairs only to learn no one advised them to bring my car around and we missed dinner reservations two nights in a row. For $32 valet price, they should've done better
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Stay was ok"
Close to beach. No service on beach (Food or Drink) Chairs where $12.00 ea. House keeping never arrived before 5pm. Hotel staff was very nice and so is the hotel. a good 15 20 minute walk to other restaurants.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Terry
"Very nice for the beach and bar scene."
My only complaint is how absolutely nothing is complimentary. Other than that very friendly andcourteous staff who go out of their way to help in any way.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
paul
Fantastic! I plan on going again. I don't like having to write more.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"W hotel across from beach"
Great experience, great hotel across the beach the staff and service was great. The resturant had great breakfast and especially dinner. We will return again in winter season!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice, modern and clean"
Very nice hotel! Staff is great! Very clean and modern! Expensive car parking $30 per day! The bottled water in room is $7 bottle. It's all little expenses. Overall , the hotel is great place to stay. Very friendly staff! The pool and jakyzi is clean and nice! That was a best 4th of July ever! Our room had a balcony with an ocean and fireworks view! It was amazing!!! Will come back definitely !!!
Alina
"Made up"
Mystay was overall a pleasant experience.I spent m most of one of my days at the pool and when I return to my room I put my Do Not Disturb sign on the door to shower. Once I was dressed I removed the sign. When I returned that night my room had not been serviced. The manager came along with someone to clean it. They offered a small monetary credit and sent a small fruit bowl the next morning. I was pleased overalln
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Belle
"Relaxing stay"
Great experience, didn't want to leave! Recommending to all my friends to stay at any W hotel they have a chance to.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
ash
"Great hotel a cross the street from the beach."
Parking at the hotel was very expensive and the wifi wasnt free. But the staff was very friendly. The hotel was very clean. The hotel had some type of activities each day. We had a great time. Great location. We will be back.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
married couple
"A bit of a rip-off! You are charged for EVERYTHING"
My husband and I spent the weekend here for his birthday. The hotel is pretty, but the rooms aren't all that practical. There is a picture window so anyone in the room can see you shower. Also, the toilet wall & door are frosted glass so no privacy there either. I went to the spa for a facial and found the facial and spa facility mediocre at best. The thing that bothered me the most is the nickel-and-diming for EVERYTHING! Parking, internet, etc., There are no ice machines or in-room coffee. Everything is overpriced beyond any reason (I get that things do cost more, but the prices here are pretty crazy) Basically, take the most you have ever paid for it anywhere else, then double that! I won't be back. This is kind of a tacky way to run a business. Surprise charges everywhere for everything!
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Nice Hotel with Ocean and River View"
Interesting Hotel. Lots of activity - fancy cars and young women dressed to the nines - view was pretty good from balcony of happenings on street, ocean swimmers and cruise ships leaving port. Odd about the glass shower with no privacy - vacationing with my daughter - we're close but come on... that's just weird. Anyway we had a great laugh and put it down to another unique adventure. Staff was very nice and accommodating. I'd have to say this was a pretty good stay.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Franny
"W Fort Lauderdale Beach"
I had the best time at the W I found the hotel staff to be very nice and helpful and loved the conciegere to be super nice my room was real cool looking stocked with cool bliss products :).. THE POOL'S ARE AMAZING!!!!! I all around loved it and I will totally be back to stay being a hairstylist I will sure recommend it to all of my clients .. Thanks for a great service made my vacation stress free and fun this was my first time booking air/hotel with expedia and I could not be more satisfied I had no complaints everything went smoothly !
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Untrustworthy valet"
I am a member of Starwood hotels and use the brand faithfully however this visit to the W in Ft. Lauderdale was far from acceptable. I never received a receipt of my check out, and when I drove off the property with my vehicle from the valet on-site, the rear tire fell off of my car and almost caused a terrible accident. Someone at the hotel had tampered with the tire and removed the lug nuts, seemingly attempting to steal it. I was put on hold and put on hold and no one cared. This changed my future with this brand. Don't trust valet.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Great experience. Would for sure stay again. Brian at the front desk was extremely helpful.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Beautiful hotel next to the beach. Great location"
Great hotel, great staff. Right next to the beach and close to the waterway where you can rent boats, go fishing, etc. Walking distance to great restaurants.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
martina
"W"
Overall stay was good,but pretty noisy at times, steakhouse 954 it's good, but expensive
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Manuel
"Best on the Beach-Whatever You Want- When You Want"
Loved it, I am a local and I stay there all of the time. Rooms are immaculate and comfortable. Staff is great, fast and attentive. If you want quality, this is it.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Exceeded expectations in every way!"
Couldn't have been more perfect. Got a birthday room upgrade. Michael at the front desk is the best! The entire staff was amazing and friendly. I loved that the pool and jacuzzis were open 24/7. Absolutely amazing experience and I can't wait to go back
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Aimee
"Amazing and beautiful hotel"
The W was so clean, beautiful, and friendly. I recommend it highly . Go to the steakhouse for breakfast and the pool all day. The wedding was gorgeous there and rehearsal dinner as well.
Other trip May 20, 2014
K
".Very nice, accross street from beach."
Nice amenities, needs more lighting inside entrance and room bathrooms. Real pain to use elevators (need your room key constantly). Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, beach makes this a great choice when flying in. Beds are wonderful!
Other trip May 20, 2014
kim
"Very good"
I have relax and happy time Very pretty hotel very clean beautiful designer I recommend than hotel
Other trip May 17, 2014
exelent
"Great Location went way over our expectations !"
We weren't sure what to expect, based on what we read, but our experience was fantastic. Only comment, was peek abo window on shower was different
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Beautiful"
Amazing attention from the Crüe and the restaurant wos an amazing expirence
Other trip May 13, 2014
emiliano
"The W in Fort Lauderdale"
We had great service and an awesome time at the W, and it's location is great. Easy beach access too. When we checked in, we were greeted by Naromi. She was super friendly and even upgraded our room to a suite with a great ocean and inter coastal view.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Free upgrade and great staff"
We arrived after midnight. The front desk agent was friendly and efficient. When we got to our room, we realized we had been upgraded to a fantastic suite with about 50 linear feet of balcony, a full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 3 tvs, 2 sitting rooms. The room was clean and well maintained. The general environment of the hotel was artful and lively. I would definitely recommend staying here again. My only wish was that my stay was longer.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Scot
"Great hotel. Nice view of the beach"
It was a pleasurable experience. Enjoyed my mini getaway
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Royal treatment...Time very well spent...."
We arrived at the W as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. The staff that greeted us were extremely pleasant. When we told them why we were there; we were upgraded to a really lovely room with an amazing ocean view and we were provided with very nice amenities in celebration of our occasion. This was our first time at any of the W hotels; but we will definitely come back. We were treated royally. Thank you to the tremendous staff in every area of service!
Other trip May 5, 2014
Roz
"Location is good. Staff was very helpful."
We expected the room to be nicer. The chair cover was tattered, the bathroom was so-so. We also thought it was weird that the shower contained a large picture window into the room. There was no frosted glass or curtain. There was also no curtain on the bathroom door. You could see the track where one should be but it was missing. We ordered a lot of room service food. Most of it was good but the coffee was room temperature.
Other trip May 5, 2014
debra
"W Fort Lauderdale"
Great attention to detail, very friendly and helpful staff Would stay there again....!!
Other trip May 3, 2014
"great service, beautiful hotel, ideal location"
I enjoyed every minute of my stay at the W. It was my first time at this chain and I can't wait to visit again. Every member of the staff was pleasant and gracious, the location and rooms were outstanding. i enjoyed both of the pools, loved Steak 954, had an awesome spa experience and can't say enough about the whole stay.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Cass
W Ft Lauderdale is a great hotel in the heart of Ft Lauderdale. Perfect for a weekend get away. Great staff and pool. Get down to the pool early though on the weekends, as the chairs go quick! Bathrooms could use a little more lighting and doors would be nice/rooms are a little small for FL, but overall great stay. I'd recommend it and stay again!
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Lkg
"Really nice hotel and exactly what we expected."
The hotel was great, and we really enjoyed the service, rooms, pool, and food. Exactly what we expected from a W hotel. Would definitely go back.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Nice but..."
They allow smoking at the pool. Come on Florida, get it together. Or at least the W. Seriously? Smoking. Get a clue. At the very least, create a smoking section at the far end around the corner from the pool away from the main action. Plus, we opted to go "Green" in our room. Had no idea that meant they would not take out the trash. Or that they wouldn't come in and do the typical clean up and bed-making. After a few days, the banana peels in the trash helped spawn a slew of fruit flies. Good luck to whoever gets that room next. Finally, the bed frame should fit the bed. The room had a king bed. But I think it's on a queen frame. Therefore, both sides of the bed slope toward the floor, making about a foot of the bed on either side unusable. Which makes for very cramped sleeping.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014