All hotels in Natchez, Mississippi, United States of America
337 Devereaux Dr, Natchez, MS, 39120, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.8
"Awful. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!"
The room had no toilet paper or towels and when I called downstairs they told me I would have to go down and get it. In the corner of the room was a dead bird. The next morning at breakfast you could see rat traps in the corner. It was so disgusting.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Great breakfast"
We just spent one night! The room was smelly when we first walked into it. They had a washer and dryer so that was a plus. Their breakfast the next morning was excellent!
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
".."
Upon our arrival we were greeted by three little kittens that me and my parents spent about one hour with. The next day when we checked out the kittens were gone. I asked the manager where they are and he was a little shocked and stumbled something like: they are still around somewhere... I dont wanna judge I'm just putting this out there that they might have "disappeared"... The motel itself is allright however I've been better places for less money.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Niklas
"hotel review"
reasonable cost, adequate room, smell from cleaning liquids a little too noticable
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2015
"Convenient and comfortable"
Good breakfast, good room.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Duane
"Excellent stay."
The facility was great and the staff was great. I have no major complaints. However, the only minor comment is that the selection of foods for the breakfast could possibly be expanded a little. But my overall comment is that my stay was excellent.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Travis
"very fast internet!"
It was good but the bathroom wasn't good at all.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Not appealing location"
Bed felt like you were sleeping on box springs. Every time you moved the it squeaked. Mold in bathroom. Carpet wet by door like it was coming from next room. Stayed 3 nights.. room was not cleaned first day had to go to desk and ask for towels and coffee. Garbage was not emptied. Next day we asked one of the staff if they would please clean the room. Bed was made, garbage was emptied coffee, no cups. Pillows were like little kids pillows. Chair had a piece of wood under cushion to keep you from falling through. You need to take them off your list of hotels. Will never stay at this hotel again. Needs to be torn down and start over. Bathroom was not cleaned the whole time we were there. .
Shar
"Wasn't very clean!"
I was glad I brought the Lysol. The bathroom was disgusting and had pubic hair all in the tub.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
jen
"moldy room"
The room had a terrible mildew smell and obvious signs of mold from water leaking- causing mildew on ceiling, furniture, walls of room. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Caroline
"In town but, not very nice"
It smelled a bit so we purchased some Lysol for the room. These folks had cats all lover and I could not pen my door with out the cats wanting to come in my room.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not the cleanest room..."
The bathroom mirror had some kind of grit on it that came off when I ran my finger through it, the tub wasn't clean, we were in a smoking room and though the bed was made the following day after we checked in, the ash try was not emptied, the used coffee cups were not disposed of, the coffee maker was not emptied and cleaned. The room was dusty. The staff was very nice, but can't make up for the uncleanliness.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Beth
I had never been to a worse hotel room. When we entered the room it smelled of mold. It was so rank we could not stand it and the lights over the bathroom sink did not work. They did offer another room but is had the same problems. The one bright spot was the clerk, who refunded us for the room and she was embarrassed about the conditions of the room. My disappointment was so great with Quality that I cancelled my next reservation and will never stay at one of their hotels again
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Basic and comfortable"
Nothing fancy here, but nothing wrong either. A fine place to stay for the night when (like us) you're just passing through.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
"Great staff"
The staff was absolutely wonderful! The breakfast included a variety.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
Lilly
"Stayed two nights, no worries..."
This was not a bad place to stay at all. The room was exceptionally clean and the staff, especially Renee', was extremely helpful with things like directions, nightlife, etc. The continental breakfast was delicious with more options than expected such as waffle maker (although the pre-packaged cereal seemed a little stale-the raisins in the raisin bran were TOUGH to chew!). The area immediate to the hotel was mostly unoccupied and there wasn't a lot of vehicular or pedestrian traffic to deal with. Convenient to the main highways of 81 and 64; there's a service road to access the hotel so pay attention to the different ways to get in and out. Lots of restaurants and Wal-Mart within a one-two mile radius. Overall, I felt safe, secure, and comfortable. Updated appliances in the room and spacious with a king bed. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Meeting in Natchez"
I had to attend a meeting Natchez and the Hotel was very cost effective and clean! Staff was helpful.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2014
fred
"great natchez location"
EVERYTHING WAS GRET----STAY HERE !!!!
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
TENSIE
"Great location!"
It was a great rate for an overnight stay that I needed. VERY close to the highway! I could not get the free wifi all night even after calling the front desk all night. It kept saying "maximum users met" . Decent for the price.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
"convenience for a quick one night stay"
Very suitable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2014
Pleaded with the overall stay. Room was very clean and staff was professional
3 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
Michaek
Rooms could be updated. Great service.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
S.W
"Pillow Cases & Sheets were stained"
Hotel staff left allot to be desired (unfriendly) - arguments at check out - noises of drinking and loud noises in parking lot - ready to call police after 11:00pm - i WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN AT ANY PRICE!!!
1 night trip Nov 18, 2013
Henry Bordelon
"Road work going on around the motel."
The room was ok, remote was a hassle when trying to change channels. The snack machine was not working. Ice and drink machine is in a dark scary area. Other than that it was ok.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Robert J. Ray
"Great comp. breakfast; room was not impressive"
Getting ready to leave the hotel the next morning, I was quite content with never staying here again. The AC was super loud and buzzed all night; there were 2 bars of USED soap in the bottom of the tub (ew!), and one end of the towel rack was stripped out of the wall. The next morning, however, we went to check out and realized there was a complimentary breakfast. I must say... the breakfast was quite delicious and the hotel lobby was much cleaner, nicer and fancier than our hotel room! Makes me think the cleaning staff is just lazy. Anyway, I expected the room to be a LITTLE nicer, but honestly the breakfast was so good that I would consider staying there again because of the price!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Lindsey S.
"Quality Inn"
We were a little disappointed in the room at the Quality Inn. We were supposed to have a non-smoking room. But yet the room smelled of smoke the whole time. Apparently many before us had not heeded the no smoking room.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Chawana
"Hotel needs some attention"
While I do expect to feel a lot of humidity in this part of the country, that is not reason enough for having rooms that smell of wet and musty. This place has the equipment to be better but maybe the hotel staff needs a little more desire to clean or some training. One thing that could make the whole stay better would be if they would be to service and clean the Air Conditioning units. These individual room units can do a lot to make a room comfortable but it they never get cleaned they just make the place smelly and unhealthy. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Aaron
"Okay for the price, but the service is terrible."
We arrived and checked in. On check in, the clerk was on her cell. She never got off the cell while checking me in. I asked her to check and see what my membership number was so I could get credit for the stay and didn't have my card with me. I don't think she did it. We were to stay 3 nights and had to get our keys re-keyed on the 3rd day. On the 3rd day, after getting our keys re-keyed, we entered our room and it wasn't made up, even though we'd been gone for 5 hours. They had started on it, but only removed the sheets. When my wife called reception and asked if she knew when housekeeping were going to clean our room, the answer she got was; " I really don't know." I had to call back and tell the clerk to find them and have them clean the room. Needless to say, it wasn't a very good experience.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
esteck
"Save your money up, and stay downtown."
I stayed at this location a few years ago and was a nice place. However, apparently it has been allowed to run down. Premises is poorly kept, room maintenance is neglected. Not even close what I would expect for a Choice Hotel. Any future visits to Natchez, I will pay extra not to stay here.
2 night trip May 30, 2013
It got the job done, I needed a place to stay and I was comfortable but i was not all that satisfied
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Henry
"Enjoyed our stay."
Lots of construction close by. When they get finished with it this motel should be in a wonderful place. Nice people, nice room, good lit up parking.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Bonnie
"Clerk was not nice"
The desk clerk when I checked in complained about having a bad day and not very helpful. The room was ok had to have the water fixed before we could occupy.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Hot mess"
the rooms were smelly , bathroom was dirty , and I also the comforters had bleach stains on them.
Trip with friends Apr 19, 2013
Shun
"Would not stay there again !!!"
The location was good, close to the conference. However, there was confusion regarding the rooms. We contacted the hotel the day before and informed them of needing two rooms for the prior scheduled night. We got the rooms. Upon checking out there was a question about the scheduled room. The night clerk informed us the it would be OK to stay in the same room that we were in the night before. When we checked out the manager on duty wanted to charge us for the unused room. We informed him about the other clerk and he stared she should not have done that...not our issue. He was rude and disrespectful. We will jnot stay there again and tell all we know to avoid that Quality Inn as it was not quality. The rooms were clean but musty. The lounge chair in one room had two blocks of wood to even the front of the chair...wow. Carpet worn and low wattage bulbs in the room. It was late when we arrived and if we were not so tired we would have paid more to stay in another place.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2013
Clerks were very rude over the phone and in person.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2013
"good price and decent hotel."
Good.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2013
"Don't bother"
Hard to find this place. Stopped at 2 neighboring business for directions. Both said they get many inquiries as the sign is never lit. Finally found the place, informed desk clerk about the sign being out. She says, "Yeah, everyone tells (her) that." At the 'hot breakfast', there was one sausage patty and 2 hard boiled eggs available for all travelers. Oh, and 1 extremely inattentive attendant. Mattress lumpy. No TV channel listing. Housekeeping rousted us at 8:30 AM to begin cleaning, even though check-out is 11:00 or so.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
"Definitely a Budget Motel"
The best thing about this place is the delicious Mexican restaurant in front of it. Everything was old and dingy, but you get what you pay for. The lady at the front desk had to walk me to my room and demonstrate how to "jimmy" the door open by turning the doorknob the opposite way and shoving with a shoulder. The carpet was slightly wet, but I traced that to the leaky toilet (relief?). The only vending machine was outdoors and full of melted treats with wrappers faded by the sun. Housekeeping arrived bright and early at 7:30 am and kept coming back every half hour because there was no "do not disturb" door hanger and she did not understand the basic English of "come back after checkout." Long story short, it's not terrible for the cheapest room in Natchez, but I think I'll spring for something a little nicer next time I'm in the area.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012
Jack
My stay was a fiasco. The clerk couldn't get offf the phone long enough to check me in. There was no toilet tissue in the bathroom, the vanity faucet steadily ran, and the shower was filthy. The road construction out front made getting in and out very difficult (not the motels fault, bur I should have been warned). And finally I was approached by an unsavory type woman in the parking lot. All in all, not my favorite place to stay.
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
Ken
"Close to our close by living history rendezvous"
GREAT!!! Beats sleeping on the ground like we used to do when we encamped in our tipi at any living history event!!!
3 night trip Nov 8, 2012
very bad experence
4 night trip Oct 24, 2012
"Acceptable place to stay in Natchez"
The hotel was clean, easily accessible and had parking - that means a lot. The price was OK, too, though probably a touch bit higher than what we'd expect on the edge of town and with so few amenities. Breakfast was OK though a larger selection of items would have helped. Overall, we'd go there again - unless, of course, a price with more amenties and a similar (or lower) price, closer to downtown was available.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
MKETraveler
"Not what I expected"
The hotel was quite loud, you could hear everything going on in the parking lot as well as the room around. The weatherstripping on the door was cracked. There was mold in the shower and the shower leaked. The sheets had holes n them. It seems that it may be under new management or ownership, not sure. The front desk staff was very slow and not to friendly. I have stayed at Quality Inn's in the past that were much better.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Natalie
Upon arrival the front desk person was not very friendly and when asked about a place to eat breakfast, she never told us that there would be breakfast available in the hotel lobby.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"better than other hotals we have stopped at"
The room was well appointed TV fridge microwave etc. There was mold in the bathroom & the carpet needed steaming. Overall it was ok for a stop over. The road contruction nearby is inconvenient but that's progress.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2012
Cindy
would not stay there again
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
"The worst stay ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My family and I had to leave because of Hurricane Issac, and the manager was so mean to us, I was floored! The level of service was very unprofessional, and he bothered us constently about the roll away bed downpayment. It was like pulling teeth to get house keeping to wash the bed clothes, which had stains on them and the manager didn't appreciate me asking them to wash them. We are clean people, and it was unheard of sleeping in stained sheets and blankets. Then the cable and internet went out for 2 days, and he claim he called but all the other business around me had it.. Go figure. He was rude to my son at the breakfast area. Watching his every move, telling him about the coffee cup! Just horrible. It was bad enough that we were uprooted from our homes, out of will, but to think that they have money hungry people out here that doesnt have a heart to think about how others are feeling. I will never!!!!!! book there again...and I will tell all of my friends not go there.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2012
Fed up with Natchez QI
"work and rest"
The hotel was very close to my final destination. Everything was great. Will stay there any time I go to Natchez.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2012

"No quality"
Bathroom dirty. Someone was issued a key to our room and tried to get in at 2.30am waking us up and ruining our nights sleep. Room was very outdated. Very few pillows provided. Is located near an excellent buffet restaurant. Would not advise this hotel very poorly managed and very run down.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
jjo380

"surprenant"
Accueilli par un 5 à 7 , presque un souper, c'est plus qu'accueillant! Habitué des quality inn, j'ai été agréablement surpris par celui ci. Déjeuner très complet. Très bien tenu et personnel dévoué.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015