All hotels in Natchez, Mississippi, United States of America
337 Devereaux Dr, Natchez, MS, 39120, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.8

"tres bon rapport qualite prix"
Personnel tres sympa et accueillant un vrai petit dejeuner et proche des restaurants
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
jean pierre
FR
"Natchez ist immer eine Reise wert."
Flair des Südens. Blühende Azaleen!
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
DE
"Bon rapport qualité prix"
Bon rapport qualité prix mais chambre pas vraiment niquel. Petit dej correct.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
laurent
"tegenvaller"
we waren blij dat we maar 1 nacht geboekt hadden. Ik ben echt niet zo precies maar deze kamer was niet schoon.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
NL
"Mehr Schein als Sein"
Im Gegensatz zu dem im Internet ausgestellten Bildern, war das Hotel in einem schlechten Eindruck. Die Zimmer waren nicht sehr sauber, das Mobiliar war in einem alten und sehr gebrauchten Zustand. Die Duschen und das WC waren defekt und die Klimaanlage laut. Wer nach 9 Uhr zum Frühstück kam, musste sich mit den "Resten" begnügen. Es wurde nicht nachgefüllt. Ich kann das Hotel nicht empfehlen und würde es auch nicht mehr buchen.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
DE
"Très bon service qualité, prix"
Très bon hôtel, conforme à la publicité. Propre et confortable, personnel très professionnel
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
oui
"Für eine Nacht OK"
Zimmer roch muffig. War aber sauber. Frühstück war sehr gut.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Niet aan te raden."
Geen kwaliteit bij Quality Inn.We hadden twee kamers, allebei zeer muf. In ene kamer zat groot gat in voorkant wc pot, in andere kamer werkte airco niet. Luchten was alleen mogelijk door voordeur kamer open te zetten. Niet geslapen van de mufheid in de kamer. Onvriendelijk personeel en smakeloos ontbijt.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
NL
"Pas du tout en centre ville"
Hotel plus que moyen, ouvriers bruyants au départ à 6h00 du matin, à 10 minutes du centre ville en voiture. Seuls points corrects : la piscine et le petit déjeuner. Nous ne reviendrons pas !
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Antoine
FR
"Juste pour une nuit ..."
ou pour une étape de courte durée, compte-tenu du prix, c'est intéressant. Bien situé, il est proche des différents sites à visiter sur Natchez. Le personnel est peu causant et quant à la propreté de la chambre, j'ai trouvé que c'était un peu léger ...
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
FR
Lits pas très confortable mais bien situé sur notre route
1 night trip May 23, 2014
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
fanytin
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"Acceptable motel, but poor location"
05/25/15 rollingstoneman Golden, Colorado, USA
I didn't have any problems with my room or the front desk. However, be aware this the places is several miles from the heart of Natchez, and furthermore is in a district being re-developed and slightly seedy, with some businesses closed. Only burger joints are nearby, those not very clean. If visiting again, I'd stay closer to town and restaurants.
"Certainly not a 'Quality Inn'"
04/25/15 JJ380 Melbourne, Australia
This hotel is the worst I have stayed in. On checking in the girl on duty barely spoke to us. The hotel room was in desperate need of an update and had a terrible musty smell. The toilet had clearly not been cleaned with urine left on the seat. The King bed had only three small pillows. We stayed as we had prepaid with Expedia. The final straw was at 2am when someone tried to get into our room with the key they had been issued with from reception, we had the safety lock on but it woke us up and we didn't feel safe from then on and never got back to sleep.
""No" Quality Inn"
04/24/15 justpassingthru2015 Missouri
Buyer beware - especially if you have allergies or upper respiratory issues!! We moved to 3 different rooms because it was obvious they have a major mold/mildew problem. In each room we went to it was apparent they had been heavily doused with some sort of strong bleach smelling agent in order to "cover up" something. We ended up staying in the last room ONLY because it was very late and we were travel weary. Another problem we noticed was their cleaning staff does a very poor job (thank God we'd brought along some bleach wipes!) because there appeared to be dried urine on the toilet seats and it looked like they'd used a wet dirty rag to clean the mirrors with because there was a grey film smudged all over them. Surprisingly they did provide a decent "free" breakfast, although I believe we paid for it dearly since their rates are more than this place is worth. Like I said at the beginning of this review...BUYER BEWARE!!!
"Horrible "
04/20/15 Dache K
This hotel is nasty and unprofessional. The managers and the workerd have no customer service. The walls have thumb tacks to keep the wall paper on the wall. Our light over our sink did not work. Our toilet barely flushed. This is not a good hotel to go to...
"Avoid this hotel!!"
11/26/14 Malcolm C boulder creek, United States
Upon first entering room, we found pillows is middle of bed and had to request clean ones as the pillow cases were badly stained. We also had to ask for Kleenex and toilet paper. In hindsight, we should have left/demanded refund at that point but other local options were fully booked, it was late and drive to Baton Rouge was over an hour. We later found mattress was broken down and most uncomfortable. Same with pillows. Stains on desk chair were disgusting and chair was broken. Smoke/fire alarm was hanging by wires. Carpet was dirty and wrinkled. Tub had mildew/mold and water was not hot. The staff didn't seem to concerned/apologetic.
"Find another motel"
10/21/14 Mike J Hot Springs, Arkansas
Without a doubt the dirtiest motel I have ever stayed in. The sink did not drip….it ran, we had to cut the water off to get any sleep. The AC/Heat made you think you were inside of a sawmill. The bed was like sleeping on corn cobs. And the night clerk had the personality of a door knob. I would give this a ratting of Terrible only because there is nothing lower. I will never stay in a Quality Inn again.
"Good Place to stay"
10/19/14 Judy S Pulaski
We just needed a room for one night as we were heading out the next day. The room was nice and clean. The shower was a little weak, but not too bad. The breakfast was good. The employees were friendly and accommodating.
"Think twice. Dirty!"
10/05/14 Ilker Ç
A wetness smell wellcomed me when I am entering the room. A/C is broken and I can't turn it off. Probably the smell is coming from A/C. Decoration is awful.There is a whirlpool in the bathroom. I am not sure it's working or not. And I am not interested. Towels and bed covers are pretty old. I don't recommend to stay here. If you can find sth. else with the same price, go for it. I can tell everything is dirty here.
"DO NOT STOP HERE"
10/05/14 Ron W Snaith, England, United Kingdom
we had booked 2 bedrooms for the 16th september as a stopover after driving for 6 hours and the 1st rooms allocated we stinking of smoke and damp after complaining other rooms were given. the bedding and wash facilties were clean but the carpet still smelt. not an enjoyable stopover.
"Believe the other reviews. Don't stay here!"
09/20/14 Irie5678
We thought, it can't be that bad. We don't expect much. Big mistake. I could tell when we walked into the room that the carpet had been wet at one time. Once I took my shoes off I discovered it was STILL wet! I could overlook the moldy bathroom but this was ridiculous. Unfortunately they were full (???) so I didn't even ask for another room. We had gotten soaked by a storm but I think we were even more wet when we checked out the next day. The entire neighborhood is boarded up. No restaurants. We settled for pizza and left at first light.